No announcement yet.

!! Bi-toroid Transformer 1000% OU !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you're in the wrong forum, my friend. People here are all about the impossible even if the odds are against them.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by pgrbovic View Post
      Dear Gentlemen,
      As a professional with more than 15 years of experience in academia and industry, I have to say that all this story about Bi Toroidal Transformer and efficiency above 100% (even above 1000%!!!) is absolutely nonsense. All of us very well know that efficiency cannot be above 100%. That is the fact. All the tests and measurements done by third party (Dr. Fusina from Defense Research Lab) are also completely wrong. I asked Thane to send me one transformer to do test and measure real efficiency, but it seems, he does not like that idea.
      What he made is just a transformer with very high leakage inductance, nothing else. That is reason why the power factor is almost zero. And, to measure the input power when the power factor is also zero is very difficult. Especially difficulty using primitive method and equipment he uses. The input power must be measured using completely different methodology. Then, you will see, the efficiency is not above 100%, not at all. If I have a chance to have transformer to test it, I will post the real efficiency data.
      How many atheists show up in church only to proclaim to the congregation that they are fools for believing in God?

Answer: None

Church is a place of communal worship. The atheist isn't interested in worshiping God because he doesn't believe in God.

However, if the atheist did show up at church and cause such a ruckus, he would most likely be summarily tossed out on his ear.

Now we are gathered here at this forum to discuss concepts and devices which relate to the concept of overunity.

That is the purpose of why we are gathered here at this forum.

Would you please try to respect that purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Berg View Post
        How many atheists show up in church only to proclaim to the congregation that they are fools for believing in God?

Answer: None

Church is a place of communal worship. The atheist isn't interested in worshiping God because he doesn't believe in God.

However, if the atheist did show up at church and cause such a ruckus, he would most likely be summarily tossed out on his ear.

Now we are gathered here at this forum to discuss concepts and devices which relate to the concept of overunity.

That is the purpose of why we are gathered here at this forum.

Would you please try to respect that purpose?
        Well said! Where's the 'like' button?

Comment

gabriel device

Ive been reading a bit about BTT lately, but I have wondered if anyone here has tried to replicate the Gabriel device with any luck? It is based on the same principle ie protecting the primary dipole against negative flux feedback but uses a different geometry. Sorry no link or explanation, but it is easily googled and they can explain it much better than i could ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
            Well said! Where's the 'like' button?
            Thank you. Much appreciated, Ein~+ein.

The post by Sputins that is the source of my inspiration: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post225890
            Last edited by Berg; 02-28-2013, 11:30 AM. Reason: addendum

Comment

Dear Gentlemen,
              As a professional with more than 15 years of experience in academia and industry, I have to say that all this story about Bi Toroidal Transformer and efficiency above 100% (even above 1000%!!!) is absolutely nonsense. All of us very well know that efficiency cannot be above 100%. That is the fact. All the tests and measurements done by third party (Dr. Fusina from Defense Research Lab) are also completely wrong. I asked Thane to send me one transformer to do test and measure real efficiency, but it seems, he does not like that idea.
              What he made is just a transformer with very high leakage inductance, nothing else. That is reason why the power factor is almost zero. And, to measure the input power when the power factor is also zero is very difficult. Especially difficulty using primitive method and equipment he uses. The input power must be measured using completely different methodology. Then, you will see, the efficiency is not above 100%, not at all. If I have a chance to have transformer to test it, I will post the real efficiency data.
              Could someone send me one too.
              gimme a break build your own.
              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Dear Gentlemen,
                Hi pgrbovic. Welcome to the forum. I have done some testing with the bi-toroid transformer concept, and although my setup may have been a fair bit off from the ideal (Thane Heins didn't provide enough details in his patent application to determine what the ideal configuration might be), I did not see over 100% efficiency in my own tests.

You mentioned that there is a special measurement method required for measuring power when power factor is very low. Can you give a little bit of an overview of what that method is, and how it differs from say just measuring the phase angle between the current and voltage waveforms on an oscilloscope screen?
                Last edited by level; 03-01-2013, 02:54 PM.
                level

Comment

Working...
                X