No announcement yet.

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge ??

There is a contest or at least that is what Mr. Bruce Simpson of New Zeland is spouting on other blogs - (in his words)

I'm the guy who posted the HHO Scam video to YouTube (I'm sure most of you have already seen it).

This posting is just to let you know that I've organized a one million dollar prize for the first person who can use one of
    these HHO setups to consistently produce an improvement in fuel efficiency of 25% or more without causing engine damage.

The details are on the website referred to in the video.

It is now time for those who are making such bold claims to step up to the base and play ball!

(His web sites)

Science and Technology News and Commentary: Aardvark Daily

Interesting Projects

Easy Money , I guess we will see !
    Open Source Experimentalist
    Open Source Research and Development

This guy is a Moron, and must have ALLOT of spare money laying around. There has to be a Ulterior motive to this. 25% isn't Sheite! If this dork is willing to come here I will gladly take a million of his dollars!

RedMeanie
    (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

Fraud

He sounds like james randi's 1milliond dollar bull****! lol

Henrii

Comment

he gets 5,000 of you and others
        His "investors" get the technology which would be wore more then a million.

Ill have Lee's PWM and efie on a computer analyzer in august, i should say ill sell it to him the booster and circuit config for a million if its equally distributed to R and D engineers.

Meh...this guy wont go for it. Thing is we can challenge him with the EFIE results we get. But dont know if its worth our efforts.

Ash

Comment

Oh Yeah , and its Step up to the PLATE! Not Base.....But this guy is so smart he had to know this......

RedMeanie
          (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

Show me the Money

I'll be more than happy to take his money, if its real.

Easy boast but I question the validity of the offer or the integrity to pay up when he's proven wrong.

??? Who holds the money, what criteria is to be held as proof.

Put the money in an escrow account payable to me, I'll install a unit on an agreed upon vehicle, independently tested for benchmark performance.
            Run vehicle for 60 days with testing done by independent co. end of test period if 25% or more fuel efficacy Pay Up if not I take my unit home.(He pays for all testing or engine tear down) and no he doesn't get to open my unit.

WORKS FOR ME
            He pays we party

Comment

Some Background

Happy Days everyone !!

The Post -

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched
              (very colorful to say the least)

The Man -

Bruce Simpson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skuttlebutt -

Translated version of http://news.epochtimes.com/gb/3/12/6/n424967.htm

My Comments -

He's not stupid but has a questionable International background, trouble with taxes (maybe) but Im not taking him or this lightly.

Have a great day !!

Comment

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge - Open Submission

Project Presentation/Open Submission:

The Gearturbine, power by barr, with retrodynamic dextrogiro vs levogiro effect, at non parasitic looses system, and over-unit engine. details:

www.geocities.com/gearturbine

Comment

I can't resist this one! The spindoctors are out on the HHO developers. Now lets face it, Youtube is full of Mason Jars filled with wires and stainless steel and bubbles going on inside. Who would ever think any contraption like this could work? These are the ones that have invited critics from the highest points, the ones with MONEY! I'm not saying a simple cell like those wont work, I made my 1st one the same way. However the one I have now is made of a water filter case and is 3/8 thick and has numerous safety features. Take any one of these additions away, EFIE, PWM, and the systems can be torn apart by sceptics and make the whole thing look like fraud. Sort of like taking the spark plug away from a gas burner and claiming "it cant work its impossible". I have been doing mechanic work for 25 plus years because I enjoy the troubleshooting part of it. The Challenger states that after 6 months on HHO and the 25% part of the challenge has been met the engine will be torn down for inspection for damage by a university. After all parts of this challenge has been met the money will be paid to the best efficient finisher. As a mechanic I could claim some sort of damage, as small as burned valves or seats, piston etching from the water portion, which is actually cleaning the carbon from it. Oh, and the big one, you have to meet all federal emission standards. As soon as the EFIE is connected the emmision system has been altered, Sorry You dont get the Money! Oh by the way here's your engine parts! This smells fishy to me and several other as posted. This dudes gets $5,000 of your cash in a contest that cant be won by the rules in place! Plus you are paying for this dudes R and D by getting your ride torn apart and showing which system works best. What an advertisement! Big Oil would pay 10 figures of cash to shut people up and this guy has us wanting to give our stuff up plus pay him to do it! You have to be kidding me. I don't think any one reading this will fall sucker to this dude but dont worry, we will see one of the companies attacked by him flopping around untill this dude along with the others see that this HHO thing is real and is not going away.
                  I feel so much better after venting!

Comment

Howdy All,

As you can see this is a very hot topic, Mr. Simpson may be the first but certainly won't be the last.

Many inventors have good ideas but not the cash to seek out their dreams, this is my proposal to this Forum and all others involved. A fund needs to be started by the members held in trust for these occasions. A committee of the brightest we have amongst us would look and evaluate possibly submitted complete systems that have merit voted on openly to be sent on their way for the chance at any grand "PRIZE" with our good luck and praise behind them.

This has got to be a consorted effort on our part to send off the best of the best where ever and when ever a challange is made such as this.

We need to stay on top of this one !

Best regards all !

Comment

Originally posted by dmparr

I'm sorry but is it possible to lock or delete this thread? Fuzzytomcat is this the only reason you joined this forum to advertise this guys scam? You speak as if your his representative or something.
                      No I had a Question in the -

All about electrolysers, HHO, joecells ect for a week and removed it because no one commented or answered, and if you checked the threads from

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

I make (HHO) Oxyhydrogen generators and had 4 posts in there I don't like your alligations of my intensions, only that I'm concerned with the industustry as a hole if you would read the post.

With products ot there such as the "MASON" jelly jar with their claims no wonder this whole (HHO) Oxyhydrogen thing could blow up in our faces.

Glen

Comment

MY MISTAKE. I misread your first post, I thought you where representing this guy. I didn't see the underlined part of your first post so I though you where apart of this. My mistake

Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
                        There is a contest or at least that is what Mr. Bruce Simpson of New Zeland is spouting on other blogs - (in his words)

I'm the guy who posted the HHO Scam video to YouTube (I'm sure most of you have already seen it).

This posting is just to let you know that I've organized a one million dollar prize for the first person who can use one of
                        these HHO setups to consistently produce an improvement in fuel efficiency of 25% or more without causing engine damage.

The details are on the website referred to in the video.

It is now time for those who are making such bold claims to step up to the base and play ball!

(His web sites)

Science and Technology News and Commentary: Aardvark Daily

Interesting Projects

Easy Money , I guess we will see !

Comment

[QUOTE=dmparr;22855]MY MISTAKE. I misread your first post, I thought you where representing this guy. I didn't see the underlined part of your first post so I though you where apart of this. My mistake

No Problem Dude, Have a nice day !

Glen

Comment

Working...
                          X