X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE changes to the SSG

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    Richard,

That is sort of surprising to me. I know Aaron has done it, and I am pretty sure he says publicly that he has done it.

I read some of those free energy forums a few years ago, but there was so much jabbering on them, that I quit wasting my time.

I am pretty sure my only sources have been Aaron, Peter Lindeman, Bedini's info and TRV data.

I started with the basic Bedini "schoolgirl" circuit, and made a few changes to it.

I do not think most of the changes I made are secret. I used multiple wires on the coil, I used a different transistor and I reckon that is about it.

To tune it, I use a digital oscilloscope to get the best balance between amps out, voltage in and ideal wave form (which is not really a wave so much as a spike).

I have thousands of hours of testing where I would regularly use about 1 amp input and get 1.9 amps output (work). This became so commonplace that I spent time experimenting with how to squeeze even more out.

I have all the stuff stored away right now, but will get it unboxed in the next few weeks and post some pictures of the unit, and some of the test data.

Hi Kevin,

I am shooting to learn all that you have done to acheive the results you have obtained.

Which transistor are you using now ( you stated you changed something )?

When you say 1.9 (work) out are you saying the measured Joules of energy?

This would also include your using an earth battery?

Thanks.
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

TRV is an interesting concept to me, i have done courses in cold reading that things like that (mentalist magic) so this makes me a little skeptical when i see it on TV.

the TRV methods your using, lets you get a feeling of whats going on at present time, or at any time.

if it's at any time, could one of you skilled TRV-ers see if you can get stan meyers original schematic?

lol

Comment

whoa whoa whoa, So you know how to put in 1 amp and get back 1.9 amp? Can you explain in detail how you do this please because I'm pretty sure this would help a lot of people on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamite View Post
          TRV is an interesting concept to me, i have done courses in cold reading that things like that (mentalist magic) so this makes me a little skeptical when i see it on TV.

the TRV methods your using, lets you get a feeling of whats going on at present time, or at any time.

if it's at any time, could one of you skilled TRV-ers see if you can get stan meyers original schematic?

lol
          Here are a couple of posts on TRV as I (and many others) practice it.

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ng-part-i.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...g-part-ii.html

Yes, we could either TRV the current location of Meyers original schematic, or the relevant principles outlined in his schematic. No one has ever employed us to do so, and each of us is pretty backed up with personal things we want to TRV when not doing TRV work for others. (visit wefindout.com - Remote Viewing Investigators & Psychic Data Collection Detectives )

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
            whoa whoa whoa, So you know how to put in 1 amp and get back 1.9 amp? Can you explain in detail how you do this please because I'm pretty sure this would help a lot of people on this board.

I believe I have outlined in detail exactly how I built my SG. It is buried in one of the threads here.

Rather than go looking for it, I will recount, to the best of my ability, the relevant factors. (it has been over 2 years since I have done any work with my SG).

I followed the instructions for the Bedini SG as outlined by him. I did not/still do not have any significant understanding of the principles involved, nor did I think I knew better, or take any "short cuts" or make any "improvements". I followed the instructions to the T.

After getting the basic unit operating I then went about experimenting with modifications that were discovered by TRV data.

The TRV data was always run by either John Bedini, Peter or Aaron BEFORE implementing it. Only ONE modification at a time was implemented, then tested, before trying the next modification.

Here is a list of modifications that I remember (Aaron may remember more)

1. 2 circuits sharing the same trigger wire on one coil.
            2. Magnets glued and taped to each other before attaching to wheel
            3. Earth battery wire
            4. Different transistor (I believe it was a MJ2194)

I cannot think of anything else I did differently than all the original Bedini instructions (which Aaron helped me understand).

Some (or all) of this is old news now, but back in 2004 & 2005 this info was not published.

At the time I did read about a lot of people building the SG and having problems...almost everyone I read about were NOT following the basic instructions. I had an advantage...since I knew nothing, I had to follow the instructions. When I did, it worked.

That is not to say that I did not spend hundreds (probably thousands) of hours fine tuning and experimenting (AFTER I GOT IT RUNNING per the basic instructions), because I did.

Hope that helps, and if I forgot any other mods, please chime in Aaron.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
            Energetic Science Ministries
            Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Kevin's setup

Hi Kevin,

The transistors were mjl21194.

Any trv data I got, I would go out and chat with John and Peter...during that time, Peter was working at John's daily.

One synchronicity was that when Kevin and I were figuring out the opposing magnet configuration was that John was starting to do the same thing but his magnet pairs were 90 degrees to what Kevin had on his rotor.

Also, the trv data showed an earth connection in some curious configuration...so I went out and talked to Peter about it...or at least the concept and it was almost identical to what he was describing to me. But with no big surprise, Peter and John already knew about the concepts. I was already aware of the earth ground connection on John's school girl schematics because he has shown them since the beginning of the school girl release. But this one the data showed was not the same and indicated a unidirectional movement of "energy", which I believe was figured to mean a diode to keep in in one direction.

Now the magnet configuration was different from John's...the N were both facing each other on each magnet set but the N opposing fields were squished out to trigger the coil on John's setup and on Kevin's the S faces were pointing down so 2 squish fields from 2 different magnets sets squished out to trigger the coil...and it ran like that.

Kevin conditioned his batteries and did consistent charge/discharge cycles more than anyone else I knew including myself and almost as much as it seems that John did. This seemed to go on for months. Everytime Kevin and I talked on the phone...with me pacing around the floor of my health food store...the motor was either running and charging the batts or he was discharging the batts....non-stop. That is one of the primary keys that most people aren't willing to do in order to see over 1.0 cop gains in the output batts.

How much of the effect came from the earth rod or from the magnet configuration? I don't know but with is charging/discharging, magnet configuration and earth rod setup...over 1.0 cop was a breeze.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks Aaron...

For that additional input.

I did recall the two norths facing one another. I tried that but did not have as good results as the standard double stacked magnets. I do recall this because i SUPERGLUDE the magnets together to get them to stay in this position, and it took a chizel to get them apart

The configuration of the coils sounds like a multi coil configuration. hard for me to visualize that...

I have been at the conditioning process for months, but as I have been looking I have not been doing deep conditioning, and there were breaks of time. I am now focusing on one set of batteries that I intend to do 16 times of discharging to the low point, and then charging to the max again.

It has been much easier for me to charge the semi batteries as to the golf cart batteries, which have much thicker plates.

The problem I see with my auto battery swapper is that it does not focus the charge on a single battery. With the larger set of batteries, I need a much more focused charge for the conditioning process.

So... one by one 16 X I will see if this gets me anywhere.
                Last edited by theremart; 07-24-2008, 02:40 AM.
                See my experiments here...
                http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

opposing norths

Mart, you wouldn't have to chisel the magnets apart...you can simply rotate them 90 degrees to have John's method. The "standard" double stacked magnets are still with the north faces touching each other. At least if you're using the "scalar" norths to trigger the coil.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Gee thanks allot guys another document i need to write up for the forum

Comment

Working...
                    X