X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geet for running engines.

Geet video
    YouTube - Pantone GEET Multi-Fuels Processor #1

I have seen this on pancea's site, and I am thinking about trying this with a 2 cycle engine. Has anyone here tried geet, and have the tried it on a 2 cycle?

Thanks.

Ok I found some one who did...

2 stroke running geek. does not look healthy but was running.
    YouTube - Simple GEET power 2 stroke on gas, methanol and water
    Last edited by theremart; 04-03-2008, 01:26 AM.
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

did some one say panacea

Dont sure about a two stroke, we did it on this gen. Ill be adding a full replication write up soon as time permits.

Panacea-BOCAF GEET Replicaiton

Comment

RE: Geet

I have found a cool group on Yahoo that is doing Geet replications, and they have improvements.

VortexHeatExchanger : Vortexing Plasma Fuel Reformer Design

Open sourced, and have many pictures and how to's...

The main thing I am trying to figure out is the length of the pipe for this and the fittings. I am not sure the 2 cycle would be the same as a 4 cycle. I am thinking I might burn up the engine using geet on a 2 cycle because of the requirements of oil to keep it lubricated.

Mart
      See my experiments here...
      http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Thanks Mart

Yup sorry forgot to add this page which has GEET infoz too including that link,, thats run by Naresh, he has one working too.
        GEET
        Ash

Comment

Working...
        X