Comment

Diagram Plus

Here is what I did a long time ago
        I may not have had the cap there???

Here is another file I found, looking for my
        parts file I cut and paste from..

Dave

Comment

I IMHO believe that a spark gap makes artificial beta.
          The avalanche effect it has on electrons in metals
          makes me believe that its beta-voltaic effect in gray tube!
          and other spark nrg systems.
          A small voltage on grid from one end to other in direction
          of expected surge may drastically increase the effect
          sorry about going offtopic and taboo but
          i feel there is a connection...
          /blurt
          Dave

Comment

Here are a few more files i found referencing Leon's work.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dave_cahoon; 02-26-2010, 10:00 AM.

Comment

close to the water arc stuff
              http://www.df.lth.se/~snorkelf/LongitudinalMSc.pdf
              Last edited by dave_cahoon; 03-04-2009, 10:09 AM.

Comment

"A thermal paradox" - Google Search

Strange that Google only finds 16 for me.
                I guess its somewhat narrowed down.

Dave

Comment

diagram and paper

Thanks for your diagram!

Thanks for the paper by Lars J...saw the website and references but didn't see a paper.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Leon Dragone.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    I've had this PDF for a long time but never had time to experiment with these concepts. The very specific thing I wanted to learn about was using magnets as a core in an electromagnet. That is when I stumbled upon this.

Leon Dragone | Energetics of Ferromagnetism

If anyone has understanding of all of this, please contribute your understanding to this thread.
                    @Aaron.

I ran these experiments five years ago. I sandwiched a solinoid coil between two 4" neo disks in attraction. The increasing capacitor charge is the power of the reappearing magnetic field in the coil from the permanent magnets after the pulse is relaxed. Very powerful effect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBPKO9qSfGk

Here's another explaination video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5WSPMeWGdE

There's a DPDT switch. One side powers the coil and the other side sends power from the coil to the capacitor. These videos demonstrate the power the permanent magnet field generates in the coil when the off time allows the permanent magnet field to re-penetrate the windings after having been displaced by the electro magnetic one! This charge is not BEMF.

You mention using magnets as a core in electro-magnets. I experimented with magnets as a core in a pulse coil. Triggering a pulse in a magnet core coil causes power to be generated back into the windings during the off time from this Dragone "Magnet pump" effect! The GAP power coil is end to end, not nested like the "Magnet pump".

The electo-magnetic field and permanent magnet field can be additive for pulsing a rotor with a magnet core coil; With the additional generating feature of the "Magnet pump" power that appears in the windings during the off time. All you need is a DPDT Reed switch to run a magnet core pulse coil and magnet rotor to harvest this extra "Dragone" power from the pulse coil!

Properly timed, this results in an overunity combination! The permanent magnet couples it's power with the electro-magnetic field to propel the magnet rotor. The coil pulse at the same time displaces the permanent magnet field inside the coil. The reappearance of the permanent magnet field in the windings of the pulse coil generates additional power during the off time. All you have to do is harvest the "Magnet Pump" power with the DPDT Reed switch from the power pulse coil turned "Dragone" output coil and voila, OU!
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-09-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Attraction masking.

The best way to harvest this "Magnet Pump" power is to wrap an axial polarized magnet so that the coil has the strength to mask the pole. The rotor runs in attraction; The pulse then hides the core magnet and allows the rotor magnet to pass. A DPDT Reed switch then directs the pulse coil's "Dragone" power back into a capacitor through a diode in series with the coil.

Leon Dagone has a set of complex equations that basicly prove the electrical power required to suppress the magnet field is equal to the power generated in the coil when the permanent magnet field reappears in the coil windings. This pulse recovery technique is close to 100%. Any additional power you get from the rotor is OU.

Nearly all Leon's formulas involve a "Pulse Duration" for equal exchange. The "Off Time" needs to be greater then the suppression pulse. Leon expressed the computation of "Time reversed mutual voltage" in algebraic clarity.

The magnet has to do work to restore it's domains and cools off because the work consumes heat.
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-10-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Magnet pump motor.

An efficient magnet core pulse coil "Magnet Pump Motor" would need a commutator or an optical switch circuit to gauge the correct pulse duration and set the rotor magnet spacing.
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-10-2016, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                          @Aaron.

There's a DPDT switch. One side powers the coil and the other side sends power from the coil to the capacitor. These videos demonstrate the power the permanent magnet field generates in the coil when the off time allows the permanent magnet field to re-penetrate the windings after having been displaced by the electromagnetic one! This charge is not BEMF.
                          @Allen

Could you please post a sketch or schematic showing the setup in your experiment. It sounds simple, but after watching your videos, I am not certain I understand it. Thanks...

Comment

Schematic.

@Terbo,

The schematic is difficult for me. It's really very simple: Imagine two normal on off switches; One switch is wired in series between the battery and coil, so when we turn it on, power runs from the battery into the coil.

The second switch is wired in series between the coil and a capacitor and diode; Now if we shut the first power switch off and turn the second output switch on simultaneously, power is cut off to the coil from the battery, and power from the coil to the capacitor is allowed to flow through the diode. All the DPDT (Double Pole Double Throw) switch consists of is two SPST (Single Pole Single Throw) switches coupled together.

Nearly all Leon Dragone's equations involve the the amount of amperage and time we leave the first switch on for and the length of time we shut it off and open the second switch to harvest output from the reappearance of the permanent magnet field in the coil wraps. The Gauss level of the permanent magnets is an important factor determining the number of coil wraps and the amperage pulse duration.

That's why an optical switch would help operate this kind of pulse motor, because the magnet needs more time to reorder it's domains then it takes to suppress them.

Let me stress also that this circuit does not collect the back spike from the collapsing magnetic field. That would require a seperate diode and capacitor.
                            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-10-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X