X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
    elias,
    I think Peter meant that the magnet configuration should be like in my attachment, so that the fuel flows parallel to the magnetic force lines.
    And I buy all my neo magnets here:
    Emovendo Magnets & Elements
    These are the exact magnets I am using on my fuel line now:
    1/4" x 1" Cylinders :: Cylinders :: Emovendo Magnets & Elements
    I is the cheapest neodymium magnet store I found so far.
    Thanks,
    Jetijs
    Thanks Jetijs for the link, so you have payed around 120$ for those magnets, Wow!! I hope that it works for you. Please let us know how it works.
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Elias,
      where do you get your numbers from? For my fuel line mod I only used three magnet sets from that link, that is about 30$. I already had them laying around form the perendev motor project.
      It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

One point you might want to consider is that in my car the “type” of fuel I get makes a huge difference in gas mileage. So you will want to get the same grade of gas from the same supplier. Even different gas stations of the same chain can make a small difference.

Karl

Comment

Elias,
          where do you get your numbers from? For my fuel line mod I only used three magnet sets from that link, that is about 30$. I already had them laying around form the perendev motor project.
          Sorry ... I thought that 10$ is the cost of one of them, Yes it is pretty cheap for 1 $ for each of the magnets.

Comment

Hi all,
            well, a week has passed and my board computer now is showing 11.5 kilometers per liter. That is 6.85% less than those 12.4 kilometers per liter a week ago . The driving style was about the same and the city/highway mileage ratio also the same as usual, maybe even a bit more highway driving, that should give some improvement. Instead the gas mileage got worse. I should say that in this case even a bad result is a good result because that means that the magnets around the fuel line DO have an effect on the gas mileage. In my case the magnets may be just too strong and I am just overdoing the effect. I have already ordered small ceramic cylinder magnets, that I will try next.
            Thanks,
            Jetijs

Comment

change around the same magnets?

I should say that in this case even a bad result is a good result because that means that the magnets around the fuel line DO have an effect on the gas mileage.
              YEP! I agree!

Why not use the same magnetic setup you have but reverse the polarity of everything and see if that makes a difference.

I see you have them 2 stacked end to end. Maybe after the above variation...use only single stack on the original polarity and test to see if maybe slightly weaker of same config makes a difference.

Then with the single stack reverse polarity on that too and see.

You already have the parts to do this to see if there is a difference in the above 3 extra variations...might be interesting.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron, thanks for the ideas.
                Tomorrow my car will be at the service station for oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter change and some other repairs on the exaust. After this, the gas mileage should improve alot (actually 12.4km/l is a very high consumption for a car this small), so I will need to drive without the magnets for a while to get the average consumption. Only then I will be ready to try those different magnet configs.
                Thanks,
                Jetijs

Comment

Hi,
                  I received my small 8mm diameter and 10mm long ceramic magnets. I duct taped 9 of them together in a line, so that they all have their N pole on one side and the S pole on the other side. I installed this on my car fuel line N pole facing the engine. The fuel consumption according to the board computer now is 12.1 l/km. Will see what effects this configuration will have in a week
                  Thanks,
                  Jetijs

Comment

Hi all!
                    My second test is now over. The gas mileage increased from 12.1 to 12.4 km/l. That is 2.4% fuel economy. So the ceramic magnets work very well. You should not take thee tests too serious, because they are not accurate, because of those many variables that is needed to take in consideration, but still, if you have some suitable ceramic magnets, put them around your cars fuel line like peter showed, this is not expensive and is easily done. I will make some more accurate tests later, also in a month or so, I will have access to a waterjet engine power stand, then I will be able to test the magnet effects and the pulstar spark plugs very accurate and see the ignition curves, power/torque curves and so on

Comment

Magnet fuel enhancers

They work a little, I messed around with those in the early nineties. If you put it on and drove a tankful you would have to see the color of the inside of your tailpipe. If it was jet black turn the magnet around. When you did that the tailpipe would lighten up. The economy improved gradually. Also I noticed the oil was staying cleaner about 500-750 miles longer versus before.
                      I used to have a real long commute through open country. One thing I noticed was tire pressure and width of the tire. I went to a narrower tire 195mm vs 225 and picked up like 5 miles per gallon! The factory called for 225...
                      Another thing that picked up mileage was a thorough clean of the battery terminals and the chassis to engine ground. On fuel injected cars the sensors that control your injector pulse width based on engine temp, outside air temp, manifold pressure or mass airflow, all rely on signals from the 0 to +5vdc region. So if your grounds are a little crusty they cause resistance that can really upset the performance of your car and waste gas.

Comment

My initial obseravions

Hi,

I have not done a thorough test yet, but these are my initial observations when I put the fuel saver (The commercial one which I posted the magnet arrangement earlier) on my fuel line:

1- The smell of the exhaust pipe went almost away.
                        2- The engine seemed to run more smoother.
                        3- The acceleration of it seems to be increased.

These are only crude observations, and are not to be taken seriously. I'll post much scientific experiments at a later time.

Elias

Comment

My cars gas mileage keeps improving. Now it has reached 12.6 kilometers per liter. That is already 4% fuel economy. Again, these numbers should not be taken too seriously, but if you have these magnets laying around, it would just stupid not to use them on your car. You can't lose anything.

Comment

What is Fuel Saver Magnetic?

My cars gas mileage keeps improving. Now it has reached 12.6 kilometers per liter. That is already 4% fuel economy. Again, these numbers should not be taken too seriously, but if you have these magnets laying around, it would just stupid not to use them on your car. You can't lose anything.
                            Hi there..i cross this web site.."http://fuel-savermagnetic.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                              Elias,

I started playing around with fuel magnetization in 1983, when I lived in Santa Barbara, California and worked with Bruce DePalma. Bruce developed a whole line of devices based on pouring liquids through ring magnets. We did hundreds of experiments, and one company took his ideas and designs and built a multi-million dollar business in the water softening area. Of course, it didn't work on all water, but they made enough money to do some really good science and they found out which dissolved impurities would respond well to the system. Ultimately, they offered to do a free water analysis for any new, potential customer, to see if their water could benefit from the system. After initiating this procedure, they only had 100% satisfied customers, and they went on to make a fortune. Of course, DePalma was cheated and got nothing!

We also did hundreds of experiments on consumable liquids, mainly fruit juices and alcoholic beverages. The effects were nothing less than astonishing. Re-blending the taste of cheap wine was easy, and quite rewarding! (ooooooh yaaaa) In one test, we started with a inexpensive, watery, fruity wine called Manischewitz, poured it through the system three times, and ended up with a thick, syrupy blend that tasted like a fine liquor. Drinking 4 ounces of the stuff gave us a buzz for the rest of the afternoon! 4 ounces of the product right out of the bottle could not do this. The process, which consisted of pouring it through a stack of PM ring magnets about 12 inches tall, (three times) changed the taste and texture of the liquid, as well as changed the character of the alcoholic high.

The moral of this story is that all kinds of things happen when you magnetize liquids that "are not supposed to happen". We could even make "Hawaiian Punch" taste good!

So, does magnetizing fuel increase mileage? It can, IF it is done right. Just placing a magnet on a fuel line is not enough. What we found is this. The fuel must run PARALLEL to the lines of force for a significant distance and exit the NORTH POLE of the system. There may be other configurations that work, but that one does for sure. The benefit was about 10% better mileage. Since you can't "strap on" a ring of permanent magnets around a fuel line without disconnecting and reconnecting the fuel line itself, we never tried to market anything. The strap on units have a simplicity and an appeal like "what do I have to lose?", but I'm sure some systems work better than others. Also, I don't know what magnetic configuration these units use. Magnetizing straight across the fuel N-to-S showed little to no benefit in our tests.

Also, the formula of gasoline changes from season to season and from region to region, so uniform results should not be expected.

The company you linked to has products to magnetize the fuel, the incoming air, and the cooling system. They claim to increase mileage by an average of about 12%. My guess is that the fuel magnetization is mostly responsible for the gains.

The bottom line is...... try it and see if it works! Its a "science experiment". IF it works, its a fuel saver!

Peter
                              Hi! Peter.
                              I found this thread recently. I bought one of those Fuel Miser's a while back; it didn't seem to do much, probably because they didn't say "Don't put in on a metal line!" Thanks for the correct info. I will be replacing that line with braided fuel line as soon as the Nm magnets arrive that I ordered.
                              I was also wondering if you or anyone has tried magnets on their HHO line going into the intake manifold? Any input on possible effects(good, bad,dangerous) would be appreciated.
                              Antiquer

Comment

I just now looked up this thread. The way one could distribute magnetic field more evenly and reduce NdFeB too strong flux is to take a few small toroid ferrite cores (the cheap ones used as EMI filters in switching power supplies, TVs or CRT monitors) and stack them together. Then one could put that core over the fuel line and stack a few NdFeB magnets around circumference of the core (not all circumference has to be covered in magnets). One pole of magnets is always turned longitudinally to the fuel flow and all magnets are polarized in the same way as the others. In this way one can produce rather uniform magnetic field while at the same time reducing too strong flux of NdFeB and reducing the required number of magnets. It would also produce the kind of field Peter originally described.

That's of course the way I would go if I was still into experimenting with this kind of stuff. Peter was right when he said too strong flux will reduce the fuel consumption effect. The same applies when using too powerful magnets to in some other configurations used to restructure various kinds of fuel. The effect of various polarizations, geometries and flux densities is measurable when using calorimeter to measure combustion of various untreated and treated fuels.
                                http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
                                http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

Working...
                                X