Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiant Night (no not the Christmas carol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiant Night (no not the Christmas carol)

While reading through my beloved FEG I stumbled across an interesting bit of information on the local vacuum. Page 108:

"Radiant waves are always changing the nominal magnitude of their potential spikes while the oscillator is operating.....At night much of this interfering solar EM activity-that decreases Dirac hole production- is reduced. Consequently, it has been noted that the radiant energy waves are appreciably stronger at night than during the day." End quote.

In the cap pulser config voltages rose in the cap from the 220's during the day up to the 300 mark @ night.

Interesting that these devices may be more efficient @ night. A clue perhaps as to how and what the Radiant is?

Does anyone have testing to confirm this? I am usually quite happy to see the results of an overnight charge, but I used to just boil it down to the timeframe, now Im not so sure....
    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Discharge Colour

Well Ren,
    This is what was in my mind too, but from a different perspective. Have you ever noticed the colour of discharge? I have noticed that the colour of spark is blue sometimes, and sometimes more greenish, and sometimes more white. This is what I noticed when discharging capacitors. Even sometimes the discharge causes a BANG much stronger than other times, but I did not take the consideration of day or night. I have intended to experiment at different hours of several days to see if this is related to the time of day. If you want to see the glow. Just discharge your capacitor with an iron rod, but be careful!! Use two electrodes to prevent damage to your capacitor terminals.

Maybe other things can influence the magnitude of Radiant Energy as well. Moon may have a significant effect, as it is considered in energetic medicine. Full moon is considered to be very powerful.

Elias
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

because of gravity?

I have noticed this effect over time but I don't think it has to do with solar EM interference.

Gravity is slightly weaker in day than night I believe. The sun is pulling more on the aether rebounding back to the Earth (gravity) so reduces it there. But on the night time side away from the sun, it is all there and more dense.

So at night, anything is "submerged" in the aether that is slightly more dense with a little more pressure as it is rebounding back to the center of Earth.

Just my view on it.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Interesting guys. I'll have to try the discharged caps @ different times of the day.

I was reading a book on Ancient Civilizations and Lost technology and I was quite interested in a section that talked about their studies of cosmic energies. It talked about how they had a very precise calendar (the mayan calendar is said to be extremely precise and complex) and how they were fascinated with astrology. There was a part that presumed their technologies were based upon these energies, and that the study of the skies was vital because a solar eclipse would essentially halt their ability to use this energy temporarily, kind of like a modern day blackout I guess.

I dont think anyone can verify everything that was suggested in this book, but it left me thinking that the ancient civilizations may have know alot more about their universe than we do today.
        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

what you said about a solar eclipse would tie into the theory that gravity is the variable and not EM.... If so, we would possibly see a significant improvement around midnight during a new moon...
          "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

Respiration of the Chemical Ether

Gentlemen,

This is a very interesting thread! While I have never noticed the effects being discussed, I will say this. A wide variety of Etheric effects are more pronounced at night. In rain engineering, it is always easiest to make it rain immediately after solar mid-night, when the Sun is on the opposite side of the Earth, because that is when the Etheric Energy Translators have the most influence.

There are a number of Etheric Energy flows that characterize the behavior of the Chemical Ether. In temperate latitudes, there is a prevailing West to East flow all year long. Then, there is a Seasonal flow that moves North to South from Fall to Spring, and South to North from Spring to Fall. Then, there is the DAILY vertical respiration of the Chemical Ether. About two hours before sunrise, the Chemical Ether begins to rise up out the Earth, reaching its outer most expansion at Solar noon. Then, it begins to contract again and retracting into the Earth, finishing about two hours after sunset.

I believe what you are seeing is related to this vertical respiration of the Chemical Ether and its higher density IN the Earth at night-time.

Information on these Etheric flows is found in the book titled Etheric Formative forces in Cosmos, Earth, and Man by Gunther Wachsmuth, for anyone who is interested in studying this.

Ren, your observations of better charging at night should be documented carefully. It could be a VERY IMPORTANT discovery.

Peter
            Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
            Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
            Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Thanks Peter for your insights and joining in on this thread. I find the way our planet functions to be fascinating to say the least. I note that most articles/contraptions that are designed to mimic nature or natural occurrences often end up being successful in their achievements. I too note that the pulse of the sg circuit closely mimics that of a humans heart beat, perhaps my rest and recharge time is also my sg's rest and recharge time? Maybe thats a bit too far out of left field.......

To get the ball rolling I guess I will first state my location as being Gosford, Australia (if anyone cares to check the map, who knows, perhaps lat and long play a part in it too). I am seeing a tendency in my two Bedini devices to charge less efficiently in the evening, especially around two to three hours before and up to sunset. At first I thought it may have been a natural pause as the battery reached its plateaus, but noting these voltages ended up confusing me as they appeared randomly anywhere between 12.4 to 12.8. I still cant be certain about anything, its just a gut feeling I get that is building slowly.

The other night I left my window motor running (it runs of a 12v wall source to eliminate any run battery fluctuations/confusions) and noted the charge had risen from 13.10 to 13.22 from sunset till I went to bed (about three hours). I awoke at 2am to let my cat out (boy is he persistant!) and ducked upstairs to check the voltage which was 13.53. Five hours later come morning I was stoked to see the battery at 15v.

Now perhaps the battery simply charges faster once it gets above 14v or something along these lines. But I have always been pleasantly surprised with my window motors performance come morning.

Ill state now that alot more testing needs to be performed, perhaps a few all nighters. Id like to see if anyone else has any findings to share.

Shan. (a.k.a Ren)

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                I too note that the pulse of the sg circuit closely mimics that of a humans heart beat, perhaps my rest and recharge time is also my sg's rest and recharge time? Maybe thats a bit too far out of left field.......
                Ren,

You remind me of playing music to the batteries with radiant energy . If music calms us down, so maybe playing classical music with Radiant Impulses will have better effect on the batteries, which contain water. Haven't you seen Emoto's water crystal pictures exposed to music? It might not be so easy to check but worth the try. It may be possible by connecting the buffered output of the computer sound card while playing music in series with the trigger coil, but not so sure. It may require some tweaking though. Building a solid state device might be easier.

Elias

Comment

solar eclipse

There was a part that presumed their technologies were based upon these energies, and that the study of the skies was vital because a solar eclipse would essentially halt their ability to use this energy temporarily, kind of like a modern day blackout I guess.

With the moon directly in between the sun and the earth, this would cause the greatest loss of aetheric pressure pushing down on the planet. So, it would make sense they wouldn't be able to use the energy during this time. According to one idea at least.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

though would that reduction of aetheric pressure be localised to the day side of the earth? If the moon was in between the earth and the sun would we experience an increase on the night side of the earth during a solar eclipse/new moon?
                    "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

night time stronger push?

I believe there would be more of an asymmetrical push from the nighttime side of Earth towards the moon/sun. Stronger? Probably, but definitely very asymmetrical.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

quotes from Johnathan Gray's Dead Men's Secrets

"Along these lines (situated at terrestrial power points), arose temples, pillars, rocking stones, circles, crosses, mounds, pyrmaids, tunnels and platforms. Traces of these are dotted still throughout the world. You see them on every continent and even on remote islands.
                        Sites had an exact geometric relationship to each other within a master worldwide pattern....Planetwide the system constituted one giant scientific instrument.
                        In the words of John Michell "a great scientific instrument lies sprawled over the entire surface of the globe." It is marked by these megaliths of all types, all aligned in a single geometric pattern - the remains of an acient power network.
                        In order for it to operate, many sites were aligned to favor certain astronomical phenomena. The planners were conversant with the introduction of SOLAR OR ATMOSPHERIC ENERGY into the terrestrial energy streams. They developed a technology to detect earth currents, and then manipulate them to a predictable result.
                        Thus all over the world, thousands upon thousands of pillars (called "menhirs") arose in symmetrical formation, their purpose to realign earth magnetism from its natural meandering paths to straight artificial lines.
                        At each pillar the electric current of the atmosphere was attracted to combine with the terrestrial current to produce a fusion of power. (A secret we have not yet utilized.) Interestingly, the standing stones were all rich in quartz, a crystal similar to that used with cat's whiskers in early radio receivers.
                        It has been suggested that the megaliths were connected below ground by metal strips, although there is no conclusive proof for this position. Because the standing stones worked as cathodes, the corrosive current over the millennia would have most certainly dissolved the metal, leaving grooves into which they were set. Such grooves are found below ground level in, for example, the Breton menhirs of France.....
                        Researchers have detected an energy rising in spiral form from the standing stones, gathering magnetic strength toward the top of the stone.

The crucial factor was that from natural energy energy springs in the earth, the currents were ultimately directed to mounds - which focalized the energy fields. There is overwhelming evidence for the reality of thses forces, only rediscovered in modern times by Wilhelm Reich. He described how this energy could be trapped or accumulated by constructing a chamber lined with inorganic material and covered on the outside with alternate layers of organic and inorganic matter. (non authors note, a.k.a me, kind of sounds like a natural capacitor )
                        Is it not startling, then, to find that almost every ancient site had at least one such burial chamber-purposely lined with the same alternating layers. Often foreign stones and clay were used, selected for various magnetic properties. These submerged chambers were energy accumulators.
                        It appears that a major effect of the energy lines was to increase soil fertility and plant growth...."

There is heaps more, but I think I have quoted enough to prove to you my insanity

Seriously though I found it a rather interesting read.

Window motor: 12.98 @ 10pm---13.45 @ 9am
                        Trifilar SG: 12.63 @ 10pm---12.87 @ 9am

Comment

Elias, interesting idea with the music. Would be interesting if you could somehow record the ssg's output and put it on a loop back into the battery. Im not very knowledgeable on these things however...

Comment

There is overwhelming evidence for the reality of thses forces, only rediscovered in modern times by Wilhelm Reich. He described how this energy could be trapped or accumulated by constructing a chamber lined with inorganic material and covered on the outside with alternate layers of organic and inorganic matter. (non authors note, a.k.a me, kind of sounds like a natural capacitor )

Window motor: 12.98 @ 10pm---13.45 @ 9am
                            Trifilar SG: 12.63 @ 10pm---12.87 @ 9am
                            Ren,

I love the work of Wilhelm Reich and have studied some of his work. His cloud buster made me very interested. Different cloud formations seem to have different kinds of energies. Sparse or dead clouds contain DOR (Deadly Orgone) Energy in his opinion and he can pull DOR down to water streams by using his cloud buster. DOR causes nature to die. He also claimed being able to make it rain by using his cloud buster. His cloud buster is almost like a copper antenna, which is connected to water. I wonder if we can pull aetheric energy from the clouds to charge batteries, as can be pulled from the earth. This would be an interesting experiment.

And for your charging report, I have noticed that batteries charge phase by phase, i.e. the voltage goes up then the impedance goes down and makes the voltage go down, then the voltage goes up again, and so on. Bedini has mentioned this fact in the EFTV2 video. I don't find measuring the voltage a reliable measure for battery charge anymore. I'd rather load the battery and measure the voltage drop and divide it by the current drawn to find the impedance of the battery.

Elias

Comment

Interesting that you have noticed fluctuations Elias. I have only ever noticed these sorts of occurences in a damaged battery. The new batteries have only ever risen under charge, pausing at some stages longer than others but always rising in voltage. I would like to get another meter just to make sure that the one I have is giving me accurate readings. Your point of measuring the impedance is noted, perhaps this is a more accurate measurement.

Its a full moon (well 99.14%) in two days, I'll have to drain some batts to test.

Comment

Working...
                              X