pmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmm

Didn't you people miss something lately?

Directory:OC MPMM Magnet Motor - PESWiki
    YouTube - The OC MPMM - Alsetalokin's Video [2008/01/04]

greetings... and a happy newyear.
    chrls

This is very great if true. Also this should not be too hard or expensive to reproduce. Will try this out.
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

glad you like it,lets hope its for real...time will tell...

Comment

o ,i forgot:
        All Photos - Free Energy Trackers

Comment

kinetic jedson dampeners

kinetic jedson dampeners any idea what he means by this?

Comment

kinetic jedson dampeners - never heard that term before but i assume they are the metal rods around the perimeter that dampen the field in certain places to get past the sticky spot that would normally prevent the wheel from turning.

This guy is really wrecking my head! --> YouTube - The OC MPMM - Alsetalokin's Video [2008-01-04]

He has a following of skeptics that seem to do little else but ***** about over unity!
            "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
              kinetic jedson dampeners - never heard that term before but i assume they are the metal rods around the perimeter that dampen the field in certain places to get past the sticky spot that would normally prevent the wheel from turning.

This guy is really wrecking my head! --> YouTube - The OC MPMM - Alsetalokin's Video [2008-01-04]

He has a following of skeptics that seem to do little else but ***** about over unity!
              When someone so rudely opposes something, then there must be something serious to it!! Don't you remember the MythBusters!!
              Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
              http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Beam me up Scotty

Originally posted by elias View Post
                When someone so rudely opposes something, then there must be something serious to it!! Don't you remember the MythBusters!!

I'm sorry to disagree with you; with the Bedini Motor I'm able to replicate it with Published information.

Currently we've seen shoddy camera work and NO description with the OC MPMM - Alsetalokin's Video [2008-01-04].

- Schpankme

"Fish On - it's prolly a bigg one"
                Last edited by Schpankme; 01-06-2008, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schpankme View Post
                  I'm sorry to disagree with you; with the Bedini Motor I'm able to replicate it with Published information.

Currently we've seen shoddy camera work and NO description.

- Schpankme

"Fish On - it's prolly a bigg one"
                  Dear Schpankme,

Another misunderstanding. I mean that when someone rudely attacks something then it is more likely to be true. When they spend money on the national TV to discredit something, it is more likely they want to discredit it because it works (some evil agenda). If it doesn't work, nobody will be interested in paying for discrediting it so rudely.

I don't mean that I am sure this pmm works, but if it is being attacked like this then it is more probable. He has published almost enough information for replicating it.

Best Regards,
                  Elias
                  Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                  http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Similarities

Hi Folks,

Let's assume for the moment, that the unit works as shown in the video clip. The question is, what are we looking at?

First, the "theory" has similarities to other PMM designs, where overlapping attraction and repulsion cycles get rotation through the "sticky points". What is interesting in this situation, is the motoring operation does not seem to be provided by the idler magnets that counter-rotate to the larger wheel, but by the idler magnet that is forced to rotate in the same direction as the main wheel. This is the new and unique feature.

The device is well built, and the friction of the moving parts is very low. The idler magnets can be stopped instantly with the touch of a finger (as shown) so their rotation represents very little kinetic energy. The fact that the unit accelerates when the two counter-rotating idler magnets are stopped suggests that they are actually an IMPEDIMENT to rotation.

If the rotation of the remaining idler magnet and the main wheel somehow reinforce each others' rotation, which is what "appears" to be evident on the film, then it may be possible to mechanically link their rotations with the proper timing to "force" the effect. Typically, when this step is attempted, the effect stops working due to the probable fact that the idler's rotational speed is not uniform, but rather is going through a rapid series of accelerations and decelerations. (This is speculation on my part.)

As it is now, this is an interesting effect, but it can't be considered a self-running engine until the process is understood and all of the movements are linked and timed.

Since the idler wheel is simply "spun" in the opposite direction until it "catches", we don't know where the magnetic poles are positioned in relation to the main wheel that produces the effect. There is a lot to learn about this set-up still. We don't know what roll the stationary "jedson dampers" serve. We also don't understand their effect on either the main wheel, the co-rotating idler, or the mutual interaction of the three elements.

Let's hope more details are released so that some serious replication attempts can be made. At the moment, I do not see enough information available to attempt a replication.

What I will say right now is this. In very low friction situations like this, the amount of energy it takes to spin the wheel at those speeds is remarkable lower than you think. The set-up may only need to produce a few GRAMS of positive torque to produce what you see. Let's keep this in perspective. So far, I see more "free energy" coming from people's emotional response to this than from the device itself.

Peter
                    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Peter, that's an excellent idea in your last sentence!

Upon reading I have realized we are on the totally wrong track. We should be concentrating our efforts in channeling the (truly) free energies people emit as their emotional responses to various situations or things.

Just think about it, the amount of energy that could be harnessed by focusing for example all the frustrations or disappointments across the globe. And anger and hostility, boy we could run this world for free for centuries.

And didn't the machines in the Matrix use humans as batteries as well, surely there's something there.

P.S. Sorry didn't mean to go off topic or bomb the thread, no matter how funny it might be, this idea does appear to have some merit, and everything is worth exploring.
                      Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

I for one believe there is collossial energy to be harnessed from a magnet. Try holding a magnet up to something non magnetic and do so for a few weeks. Next try putting a magnet on a magnetic object such as a fridge. It will stay there until it is removed. What does this tell us??

If we measure energy only based on work done the magnet is highly effecient and in of itself. Work was done holding a magnet to a non-magnetic surface such as the underside of a wooden table for example where you have gravity pulling it downward. Place the magnet to the underside of a metal table and it will stay there for years and years until removed. Work was done yet no energy was used at all. ???????

Comment

Originally posted by Karl_Palsness View Post
                          kinetic jedson dampeners any idea what he means by this?
                          "I think the dampers are working by keeping the bearing wobble down, and by providing a gentle drag force that disappears when the parts are moving slowly. Eddy, Lenz, and all those things.

Without the dampers the unit seems to speed up to instability, the stator chatters and drops out, and the rotor coasts to a stop.

And one more time: 6061-T6 extruded aluminum bar stock, machined to the exact dimensions of the stator magnets (except I really did use a 3/16 hole, the magnets are a bit bigger here), spaced and oriented by trial and error, and in my unit, the pre-drilled holes for the stator magnets seemed close enough to the sweet positions so I just used them.

No I won't tell the story of how I found the sweet spots again, children, it's almost bedtime and you need to say your prayers.
                          And please pray for me when you do."

(found on alsetalocin,s forum)
                          Steorn forum - The OC Magnetic Perpetual Motion Machine - chat

Comment

stator magnets - sweet spot

Originally posted by chrls View Post
                            No I won't tell the story of how I found the sweet spots again, children...
                            I'm sorry, but I can find no reference to stator magnets "sweet spot". Maybe I've missed it?

- Schpankme

Comment

New PMM

Well if you would liked the original PMM then you are going to like this one…lol

YouTube - Magnetic Motor

It is a lot simpler to make.

Karl

Comment

Working...
                              X