Clear All

• RE: help

Originally posted by mskhalil View Post
    that's the sprit
    keep working
    any help you will find me at ur fingir

Hi Mskhalil,

Have you completed a Rotoverter?

I have finished completing the prime mover. I still need to get a frequency generator, and also, I look forward to Ash working with me to do a torque test on this beast.

Welcome to the forum.
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

• hi.. theremart.. hows your rotoverter experience going?
      Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
      My electronic music

Comment

• RE: Roto Verter

Originally posted by esaruoho View Post
        hi.. theremart.. hows your rotoverter experience going?
        Roto Verter has been put on hold.

The prime mover is done, what I learned from it was power factor correcting, and also how to tear down a baldor motor and put it all back together again.

I am debating about just selling this motor verses what it will cost for me to get and inverter up and running to get anything out of it.

I do not have the electronic skills to build a proper inverter. ( My intention was a looped self runner )

My thinking is this, perhaps sell this motor, and then use my little 12V to build an 1984 version of a Bedini self running motor from Free energy generation. This would be simpler project for someone of my very basic electronic skills, but I might be able to get help from members of this board.
        Oh an ummm yes, my version of this motor WOULD HAVE MAGNETS ON IT This is just and idea, the problem with this is that I think I would be on my own. I don't think many have built this motor so I would have very little input for it.

I have been putting much effort in correcting my mistakes that I have done in building my Solid State Bedini. That is my next main goal get the SS working. I believe if it was working, then my conditioning of the batteries just might increase multi fold.

I do not say the RV does not work, only that I lack the skills to build it.

Just as I lack the skills to build a monopole energizer that from one battery can charge 3.

I have learned much in this journey, and I don't regret that I have traveled this far.

Cheers

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

• that reminds me, Mart send me your Pay pal, i can chuck ion for the strap/set next pay day finally

Comment

• RE: pay pal...

Ash,

Thanks for the offer, but I have decided that I don't want to test the rotoverter. I think you should find someone that has a fully setup rotoverter like Hector or Kone, or Gene if he makes the breakthru and have those tested.

Peace

Comment

• Mart, An inverter isn't that hard to hack You would need some skills or help to get to the looped set up to test. Is there any guys local to you into electronics?

Comment

• congrats for 2nd place in applied mechanics california state 2008 science fair

hi.. just found this, some of you might find it interesting:

CALIFORNIA STATE SCIENCE FAIR - 2008 PROJECT SUMMARY
                Name(s) Austin Adee; Alex Thomas
                Project Number S0801
                Project Title: Rotoverter

Abstract

Objectives/Goals
                The objective of our project is to see if electricity can be generated more efficiently than onventional methods. We hypothesize that using two three-phase motors, in a setup a "Rotoverter" electric energy can be generated more efficiently than conventional methods.

Methods/Materials
                Materials: A steel U beams, copper wire, capacitors, switches, power meters, two AC three phase squirrel cage motors, Plexiglas, transformers, full wave bridge rectifiers, an inverter, and epoxy are used in our experiment.

Methods: To build our setup; weld the steel U beam in a rectangular configuration; open the electric
                motors, and clean the bearings of grease; reverse the casing of one of the two electric motors, and
                assemble them back together; wire the motors so that one is an alternator and the other a motor; wire the switches in series to the capacitors, which are parallel to each other; and wire the capacitor banks to motor and alternator.

Results
                We successfully found an alternative way to generate electric energy more efficiently than conventional means. In the process of doing this, we generated more reactive power than is consumed. Reactive power can be described as energy that does net value of no work. Achieving a greater amount of reactive power than true power is not a new concept and is accomplished very easily. What's different about the Rotoverter is that we can extract some of this power which is considered imposable by definition. We are not sure how the Rotoverter works, but only that it does produce large amounts of reactive energy that can be extracted on a small scale. There are two probable solutions around this; either get a resistive load to match our resonating output, which in our case would be a 4.5kw light bulb; or get an inductive load such as a transformer, that does not break the resonance of the alternator.

Conclusions/Discussion
                As of this moment, we have only produced reactive power, but at a much greater amount than real power
                consumed. We have not yet experimented with the two possible solutions mentioned before because of the
                lack of materials. Further experimentation may reveal that the reactive power can be extracted.

from http://www.usc.edu/CSSF/Current/Projects/S0801.pdf

---
                so here's another "yep, we got some reactive power running in our rotoverter circuit - and it should eventually be extracted" type thing.
                what are your thoughts on this, please?
                Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
                My electronic music

Comment

• BEMF Recoil Recovery from Panacea‐BOCAF doc

Looking at the document:
                  http://www.panaceauniversity.org/BEM...0KoneheadX.pdf

I was hoping to obtain some answers that could avoid a failed attempt
                  at the beginners project found in this document.

Note‐ if going to radio shack (a store based in the USA) to get a couple
                  small DC motors, they have only two types ‐ one is an 18,000rpm one, and
                  the other was a 5000rpm one ‐ Kone purchased a couple 5000 ones, but
                  thinks that this will be too fast of a speed to do this experiment accurately.
                  Try to find some DC motors that go at around 900rpm or less so that you can
                  really nail that "echo" output pulse.
                  Question 1: DC motors running 1000 rpm or less are "gear" motors.
                  They use gears to slow down the rpm. This seems to me that it would not
                  allow the "echo" required to be achieved when linking the 2 motors together.
                  Is this correct?

"Thinks that this will be too fast" makes me think this document
                  is telling me how to do something that has never been done before.

Question 2: Has this "beginners" experiment ever been done, successfully,
                  with these small DC motors by anyone?

4) Use 1st motor "as is", but 2nd motor needs to have the wires leading to
                  motor coils disconnected.
                  Question 3: on these tiny DC motors .. how does one get into the case?
                  Do I rip off the casing by any way possible? Are the cases designed to
                  be opened?

Try this with 24V input from primary, and 12V batteries getting charged as
                  first simple test.
                  Since I'm asking questions, I know not anything, thus the last question.
                  Question 4: looking at Radio Shack I find motors (pretty fast rpms) of 1.5 to
                  18 VDC .. Can I connect 24v to any of these motors, as the document
                  instructs, without a problem or will this burn the motor up?

Failures are to be expected, I just don't like
                  setting myself up for one if I can avoid it.
                  Thanks,
                  Randy
                  Last edited by Vortex; 10-11-2008, 09:05 AM.
                  Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                  Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Hi Randy

The experiment you describe is a very neglected one and a great one for recovery Kone tells me. BEMF The Recoil Recovery is a separate technology from the RV now what i advise is taking your Q's to this group (cut and paste) and ask Kone he will answer right away and be over the moon that some one is finally gonna make this motor.

This is the group
                    EVGRAY : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                      Hi Randy

The experiment you describe is a very neglected one and a great one for recovery Kone tells me. BEMF The Recoil Recovery is a separate technology from the RV now what i advise is taking your Q's to this group (cut and paste) and ask Kone he will answer right away and be over the moon that some one is finally gonna make this motor.

This is the group
                      EVGRAY : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      Thank you for direction.
                      I will get over there soon and ask my questions there.
                      Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                      Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Newbe on RV modes

Hi All,

I just completed a test on my 3 PH old water pump motor to run in RV modes. Here is my video link:

YouTube - RV water pump-1

Thanks,

Rev.

Comment

• Test-2

Originally posted by revizal View Post
                          Hi All,

I just completed a test on my 3 PH old water pump motor to run in RV modes. Here is my video link:

YouTube - RV water pump-1

Thanks,

Rev.
                          All,

One more. This below is my test on RV modes water pump. I got better result now (only 100 mA draw current).

YouTube - RV-Water Pump-2

Rev.

Comment

• Bravo REV!!!!!! depending on your motor size i am guessing 5HP? you will have 1/4 of the available HP but at an up to 94% PF. Use a frequency drive and you will get more torque but preserve the RV efficiency! Thanks for doing this man, always a pleasure to watch your work.

Ash

Comment

• Rev, sorry forgot to ask is this a 3 phase motor? What are the specs of the motor?

Comment

• RV water pump

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                                Rev, sorry forgot to ask is this a 3 phase motor? What are the specs of the motor?
                                Thanks Ash. I built it based on Roto Verter documentation at panacea bocaf site.

Yes, it is a 3 PH motor. This motor actually used as water pump motor with only have 0.17 HP at 220 VAC, 1.2 A, 50 Hz, 2850 RPM (specs) with 8 uF 450 VAC start capacitor.

I hope later I will able to built a 4 or 5 HP motor which could runs a 1-2 HP dinamo or alternator. It will be very usefull for our energy saving and alternative.

Rev.

Comment

Working...
                                X