Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you Duncan,

and bless you!

downloaded that i could, I am only at the beginning of the Rv process so your understand is wonderful to read. I will make this short as I am a little busy tonight and cant really have a good look at the information....

I am feeling that the time of hiding from the men in black is over! I had a attempt of my life about seven years ago, but I am WAY too well protected.

back soon my Go Man Duncan

Comment

• Fun With RV

Well I have started!

pulling stuff to bits is great fun! and response Photo to share the carnage!

Once again thank you Duncan for the message and photos of parts of your setup! all looks like a very beautiful attic of treasures, and a well insulated one too!

you gave me a lot to think about and I am sure my path will roll over infrount of me in perfect timing as usual....

be injoy
      Bod
      Attached Files

Comment

• Ah yeah -- thats the start of the game . and if your lucky that pully will come off without to much of a fight. I'll have a little wish for you
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
          Ah yeah -- thats the start of the game . and if your lucky that pully will come off without to much of a fight. I'll have a little wish for you

yea! needs to find mi Alan keys!

Come Alan Where Are YA

got a great geny will put up a vid on the morrow...dreams are sweet indeed!

Comment

• A few more odds and sods

Just an off the cuff observation which seemed very obvious to me but most seem to miss Bodkins, If you want or dare to hope for COP>1 (and of course we all know such thoughts are madness and COP>1 researchers are lunatics don't we ??) then any use of real power is an anathema and a drastic change of thinking is required. let me toy with that idea for you for a few lines
            Of course you must use some real power and hence energy after all its the only thing we know how to engineer and you can't build what you can't understand, Its like throwing darts blindfolded. still its obvious the idea is to use as little real power input as possible-- the thinking is, its for little more than a timing reference, to hold this mathematical dimention (if you like)
            Even the very light drag of the grease in the bearings is very detrimental . Which I guess you already know as I see your ready with the brake cleaner, Thats also why other builders stress getting those bearings clean and why getting the fan off is so important.
            The same goes for the Hatem cascade type machines,The ones that work have very efficient VDUs and extremely efficient (and very expensive) drive motors ,also the alternator being used is a top notch permanent magnet conversion made originally for wind turbines. a typical car alternator has to be and always is an epic fail! I might suggest that you draw a rough graph of the energy gains as experienced by mindfreeer rotor by rotor in his pfd extrapolate that Fibonacci graph backwards and forwards w.r.t energy and you'll see what a very tight operational band your trying to slide into regardless of which system your considering.
            All that balancing things and high efficiency it turns out are very important and explain why so very few of these garage built machines worked.
            For the moment Bodkins consider that another form of unknown energy might be entering the systems and yet we don't know from where, It seems obvious that to arrange to measure the input and the output is the next step. But measure the input where?
            The machine is no respecter of your house KW/hr meter in fact it doesn't even see it.
            perhaps the input should be assumed to be from the nearest substation in the street ? perhaps from the generator windings back at the generating station? even to stretch the elastic how about the from energy used to make the coal that makes the steam to drive the generator? standard engineering dictates a loss of efficency at every step. I believe Its this dilemma Tesla was considering when he admonishes us to consider the whole circuit , Of course in our garages and sheds we simply put meters in where its convenient to us and call it "the input", and yes - we are that arrogant. I'll share some of my thoughts here Bodkins or at least where I drew the line in the sand and why.
            There are quite a lot of mysteries on our world which we are asked to believe are simply unknown and which like sleeping dogs are simply left to lay. Gravitation is one ,evaporation another - that huge irrigation engine thats been running totally freely for millions of years, and that most common of electrical machines the transformer (just number three of many) The roto-verter had its Genesis in the transformer alas the in depth training video's done by Dan Combine and others which dealt with the ferromagnetic resonance of the trans-verter have been removed.
            Here is a section of vintage video by EPD and Chris Carson (RIP) which explain why transforms and by extension squirrel cage induction motors motors don't and can't work as we are taught. The bit of specific interest is 6 min onwards
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqMiZPO9TM
            Some time ago Aaron released a book called 'The quantum key'
            https://thequantumkey.com/
            The books conjecture is (and I know I'm carving this up for brevity apologies Aaron,feel free to spit the dummy out ) gravity is actually an external omni directional force across the universe.
            If you apply that thinking to transformer cores then the pieces start to fit and it starts to look like in practice we are engineering to a mirror image of real events.
            I just had a look at your profile Bodkins to see where you are . My house supply here in the UK is 230 volt and so 110 volt site transformers are common here for building site use . Installing one of those transformers to step down voltage is a big help on the way to running on the lowest possible voltage. From the secondary of that transformer is also where I opted to make input measurements. Either end of that transformer must be anti phase and so to my view embraces this very different view of how the electric universe really works. - still you've got plenty to play with yet before you start scratching your head with these thoughts, still they will rough and tumble in the back of your mind I hope.
            good luck with that pully by the way , ended up stripping the bearing pullers on mine
            btw Bodkins here's the inverter hack that might be capable of fine tuning and looping the RV, and might have started the **** flying.
            http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/INV...CY Updated.pdf
            you might not be to worried about these very nasty guys still if you get that far I would err on the side of caution. seems to me when the **** does hit the fan it doesn't get distributed evenly but comes flying out in great big lumps
            kindest regards Duncan
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Just an off the cuff observation which seemed very obvious to me but most seem to miss Bodkins, If you want or dare to hope for COP>1 (and of course we all know such thoughts are madness and COP>1 researchers are lunatics don't we ??) then any use of real power is an anathema and a drastic change of thinking is required. let me toy with that idea for you for a few lines
              Of course you must use some real power and hence energy after all its the only thing we know how to engineer and you can't build what you can't understand, Its like throwing darts blindfolded. still its obvious the idea is to use as little real power input as possible-- the thinking is, its for little more than a timing reference, to hold this mathematical dimention (if you like)
              Even the very light drag of the grease in the bearings is very detrimental . Which I guess you already know as I see your ready with the brake cleaner, Thats also why other builders stress getting those bearings clean and why getting the fan off is so important.
              The same goes for the Hatem cascade type machines,The ones that work have very efficient VDUs and extremely efficient (and very expensive) drive motors ,also the alternator being used is a top notch permanent magnet conversion made originally for wind turbines. a typical car alternator has to be and always is an epic fail! I might suggest that you draw a rough graph of the energy gains as experienced by mindfreeer rotor by rotor in his pfd extrapolate that Fibonacci graph backwards and forwards w.r.t energy and you'll see what a very tight operational band your trying to slide into regardless of which system your considering.
              All that balancing things and high efficiency it turns out are very important and explain why so very few of these garage built machines worked.
              For the moment Bodkins consider that another form of unknown energy might be entering the systems and yet we don't know from where, It seems obvious that to arrange to measure the input and the output is the next step. But measure the input where?
              The machine is no respecter of your house KW/hr meter in fact it doesn't even see it.
              perhaps the input should be assumed to be from the nearest substation in the street ? perhaps from the generator windings back at the generating station? even to stretch the elastic how about the from energy used to make the coal that makes the steam to drive the generator? standard engineering dictates a loss of efficency at every step. I believe Its this dilemma Tesla was considering when he admonishes us to consider the whole circuit , Of course in our garages and sheds we simply put meters in where its convenient to us and call it "the input", and yes - we are that arrogant. I'll share some of my thoughts here Bodkins or at least where I drew the line in the sand and why.
              There are quite a lot of mysteries on our world which we are asked to believe are simply unknown and which like sleeping dogs are simply left to lay. Gravitation is one ,evaporation another - that huge irrigation engine thats been running totally freely for millions of years, and that most common of electrical machines the transformer (just number three of many) The roto-verter had its Genesis in the transformer alas the in depth training video's done by Dan Combine and others which dealt with the ferromagnetic resonance of the trans-verter have been removed.
              Here is a section of vintage video by EPD and Chris Carson (RIP) which explain why transforms and by extension squirrel cage induction motors motors don't and can't work as we are taught. The bit of specific interest is 6 min onwards
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqMiZPO9TM
              Some time ago Aaron released a book called 'The quantum key'
              https://thequantumkey.com/
              The books conjecture is (and I know I'm carving this up for brevity apologies Aaron,feel free to spit the dummy out ) gravity is actually an external omni directional force across the universe.
              If you apply that thinking to transformer cores then the pieces start to fit and it starts to look like in practice we are engineering to a mirror image of real events.
              I just had a look at your profile Bodkins to see where you are . My house supply here in the UK is 230 volt and so 110 volt site transformers are common here for building site use . Installing one of those transformers to step down voltage is a big help on the way to running on the lowest possible voltage. From the secondary of that transformer is also where I opted to make input measurements. Either end of that transformer must be anti phase and so to my view embraces this very different view of how the electric universe really works. - still you've got plenty to play with yet before you start scratching your head with these thoughts, still they will rough and tumble in the back of your mind I hope.
              good luck with that pully by the way , ended up stripping the bearing pullers on mine
              btw Bodkins here's the inverter hack that might be capable of fine tuning and looping the RV, and might have started the **** flying.
              http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/INV...CY Updated.pdf
              you might not be to worried about these very nasty guys still if you get that far I would err on the side of caution. seems to me when the **** does hit the fan it doesn't get distributed evenly but comes flying out in great big lumps
              kindest regards Duncan
              Lovely! I did buy Aarons book many years ago and I understand that energy in a circuit has no-thing to do with the energy in a circuit! its from everywhere around it....
              I worked in the operating theatre many years and understand the heart uses energy from out side the body to implode....So in one sense you implode the experience around you to create your reality around you.

This is how one can over come the fear by imploding it thru your heart.. this will create the reality coming to you from the portal of your heart and give you a heart attack if you block the heart up!.....

There are some others portals that I AM not going into as its the greatest Secret On Earth...

well I got to go and create a reality, back soon after I have had the time to really check your links, GoodMan Duncan

until then here a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1VMKDSnrMA

ps. yes uk Yorkshire!

much heart imploded reality creating Joy; Bodkins

Comment

• winter reading

one of my fav books is this!

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Davson.pdf

glowing ball of magnetism.......... I look out the window and i see greenish (its fall) trees and green grass! I believe electricity has six currents. Positive and negative to me are north and south poles and another two are dimensional shifted. And the last two may just be my eyes!..lol...

Duncan, I have done loads of this stuff before, like seven years ago, but your helping me remember which is so important to me... cheers !

Bod

Comment

• the pulleys a nightmare may drill its out somehow,
                  the builder 110 volts site transformers is a good idea Duncan. But that may have to wait till I am up to speed with the motor first using variable speed drive. I am not to fuss about input yet..

to much on the shopping list at the moment, need to wait for the universe to bring me the things I need.... in the past i purchase loads of stuff i never used... So now I take it easy and enjoy the process....

Thinking about it i may leave the pulley on for the time being.... something has just been given me!....that I can use for now!

be injoy
                  Bodkins

Comment

• Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                    the pulleys a nightmare may drill its out somehow,
                    the builder 110 volts site transformers is a good idea Duncan. But that may have to wait till I am up to speed with the motor first using variable speed drive. I am not to fuss about input yet..

to much on the shopping list at the moment, need to wait for the universe to bring me the things I need.... in the past i purchase loads of stuff i never used... So now I take it easy and enjoy the process....

Thinking about it i may leave the pulley on for the time being.... something has just been given me!....that I can use for now!

be injoy
                    Bodkins
                    Bodkins

Check your PM.

Kind regards

John

Comment

• Inverters and batteries , surgery and oddities

I like the motor . It seems like its a permanent magnetic field too? if so it couldn't really be much better. not so sure about the pulley, your fighting for every Joule at that stage and I don't know what the transfer efficiency is.
                      Thanks for the book Bodkins I've made a start on it but It'll take me a while to digest the information.
                      I'm not to far away from you Bodkins I live in Kendal .
                      I've never been inside an operating 'operating theater' or at least only as a horizontal quest as my Gall bladder and I parted company. Having read the introduction and a few pages of the book you suggested and simply based on the few comments you have made I include a few simple observations and clips you might find interesting as an aside. One of the first to split water using almost no energy, (before Stan Meyer) was Andrija Puhurich his research developed from his work in hematology . Andrija it seems was a respected GP and surgeon quite apart from other things . This clip on surgery he witnessed is quite what shall we say - odd
                      https://vimeo.com/4935037
                      You probably noted that frequency and water featured in his research. Its an odd fact that we ourself s are something like 80% water and although no chemist, I read that at the sub molecular level that rises up to the high 90 s . so it seems there could well be a secret side to water,life and we humans . Just to stay with the theme . Prof Emoto
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8
                      I'm sure especially if you have come under threat yourself that you have already seen and done some odd things , so simply conjecture follows . The examples of the RV that were looped and so COP>1 all without exception involved batteries . I believe at least part of the COP >1 action is dependent on action internal to that battery.
                      I offer you a cheap and simple experiment to try so if it fails no great loss. I say fails because in involves human interaction and we are non of us the same. you have seen no doubt that we are electric beings and limbs and nerves are now being pulse stimulated. At the other end of the scale is this (for instance)
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdmz13YaO0w
                      Incidentally being also in the UK you know we are just about to do Bonfire night . A little research shows that BONfire is actually named after a Tibetan Shaman's title which would have been known to the maritime Empire the BON-PO . The public exam and test set for the aspiring Bonpo was to mentally ignite dry leaves - as you have see being done here. Much the same thing is duplicated by many Red Indian sect shamens is my understanding
                      The Bon Foundation-About Bon
                      as a youngster Bodkins I watched chicken eggs being 'sexed' by a farmer using a pendulum (divining) not knowing any different I thought it quite natural and did it myself. obviously the farmer wanted more Chickens but wasn't to keen on anymore Roosters . Rooster eggs were destined for the frying pan! whilst some of the chicken eggs were allowed to prosper. to cut this short I got quite good at divining - I thought it was quite natural and saw nothing odd in it. Until --
                      I spent an evening talking with the 3BGS guy David Bowling and replicated the simple circuit that started his investigation.
                      The circuit was so simple I won't bother drawing it - two gel cell batteries from an electric bike. one very old sulfated and useless, In fact putting a DVM across it on the resistance range showed a resistance of greater than 10Mohm either way. I bought a powabyke which had been left in a shed uncharged for 2 years Bodkins , In the bike were the old batteries and the guy also gave me a new set (so I could change them). one old battery was connected to one new battery in series but reversed - in other words both negatives were connected together, across the two + terminals a small brushed DC motor I think it came from a buggered battery screw driver . well I guess there's a circuit of sorts but with a 10M ohm resistance in there I didn't believe anything could possibly happen. And it didn't (at least not for a while) I simply sat there watching this thing like a dumpling. I was of course willing the bloody thing to turn, and much to my amazement it did, very slowly at first, I found for a short while I could start and stop the thing mentally much as I used to move those divining rods but each time it was getting faster and harder to do; after the fifth time it was impossible and the motor just ran faster and faster It also iced up the battery posts of the old battery - a very strange experience which I have never managed to fully duplicate.
                      Still Bodkins at the back of your mind those oddities are now linked and I don't really know how or why it fits into the RV and COP >1 story. but I'm sure it does
                      Kind regards Duncan
                      Last edited by Duncan; 10-14-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Duncan

Duncan,
                        I toured festivals doing Cymatic displays with my wife, we make geo-domes out of bamboos... and do installations (she is a artist), the last one was in Sheffield and had 36,000 visitors..

I once built a machine that pulsed the planet (like tesla) and the house nearly fell down!.

I play a 444hz turned guitar that has only five strings and no bridge, so it sounds like a sitar! I lived In Ireland for six months with a bloke who built Harps...

I do energy work, vibration work for the collective.

We had a 50 shamans group stay in the grange where I live and they thanked me for Holding a space for them to do there work....

A priest one said to me "if people could see what you do they would throw money at you" he called me the "Spiritual Bouncer "

I have had a near death experience, And I told them up there "you cant call time of them, they have been denied the Knowledge"

The 10Mohm resistor is what I will be using on my 24 volt fan charger! Just waiting for the stuff to tip up to start building......

I wish to organise a energy conference in the uk at the grange (Hill ) (I sent you a private message) of the location. I would like you to get involved and do a talk? Bring some stuff? No Fear!

Good Morning/Evening Duncan!.....

wife artwork attached and a cymatics video I did at Why Not festival!

https://youtu.be/kgAeXmB5KdU

ps one last thing My real name is Richard Spray, I don't use this much online as dick is short for Richard(Dick Spray) I tell ya school was hard!...lol...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Bodkins; 10-14-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Well and good Rich - happy to help anyway I can whenever . I dont have any PM from you as yet PMs are not very secure I guess - kindest regards Duncan.

Comment

• Cheers Duncan, I will keep playing with the motor and post once i get anything in the line of progress.

Take Cake Goodman Duncan, and Thanks for the info!

Rich

Comment

• you'll have a lot of fun with the RV Bodkins ,I did . There's plenty of information out there on all the basics as I guess you know.
                              The stuff thats missing is all the COP>1 practical steps understandable alas. I'm enjoying this book BTW although a bit difficult to take a different stance and view point .
                              I enjoyed your short video on Cymatics and I dare say it impresses. at the festivals,
                              It crossed my mind that you could do worse than combine it with a simple Theremin set in steps across resonant frequencies - nothing like audience participation . I'll scribble a little bit on what I understand of the odd history of Cymatics a little later although you can probably tell me more than I can tell you !
                              There's just to many things I want to do and not enough time or money ! The researchers curse.
                              You write you managed to construct a house shaking thing a'la Tesla -- Don't think I'll try that thanks, not now the mortgage is paid off anyway! Don't really mind leaving Nationwide a heap of rubble but I prefer something with a roof a'top .
                              I will PM you my contact details Bodkins as there are other pictures and info I'd like to send you Simply ping me a return email or if the PM doesn't work (its always seemed very shakey and insecure to me) I'll post my Phone number. Kindest regards Duncan

Comment

you'll have a lot of fun with the RV Bodkins ,I did . There's plenty of information out there on all the basics as I guess you know.
                                The stuff thats missing is all the COP>1 practical steps understandable alas. I'm enjoying this book BTW although a bit difficult to take a different stance and view point .
                                I enjoyed your short video on Cymatics and I dare say it impresses. at the festivals,
                                It crossed my mind that you could do worse than combine it with a simple Theremin set in steps across resonant frequencies - nothing like audience participation . I'll scribble a little bit on what I understand of the odd history of Cymatics a little later although you can probably tell me more than I can tell you !
                                There's just to many things I want to do and not enough time or money ! The researchers curse.
                                You write you managed to construct a house shaking thing a'la Tesla -- Don't think I'll try that thanks, not now the mortgage is paid off anyway! Don't really mind leaving Nationwide a heap of rubble but I prefer something with a roof a'top .
                                I will PM you my contact details Bodkins as there are other pictures and info I'd like to send you Simply ping me a return email or if the PM doesn't work (its always seemed very shakey and insecure to me) I'll post my Phone number. Kindest regards Duncan
                                Emailed ya Duncan

Well I think that's it for me on this forum.....

Thanks to everyone Here for the sharing there Knowledge and laughs...

Take Care and Be Kind
                                Over and Out

Bodkins

Comment

Working...
                                X