• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Number Matrix and Rodin Coil

I fear for my Ethos after the dead silence of this post

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    RodinAerodynamics.org - Marko Rodin - Rodin Coil
    Last edited by Moraelia Ardoris; 12-02-2007, 07:40 PM.

Originally posted by Moraelia Ardoris View Post
    I fear for my Ethos after the dead silence of this post
    I have watched the Marko Rodin's Vortex Based Mathematics videos,
    Yep, all 44 of them.

I watched those probably about the time Moraelia created this topic and
    before I had any clue about anything or this forum.

Everyone should watch at least the 1st video of Vortex Based Mathematics, 5 mins.
    The Coil works and the Math works, this alone makes it important enough
    for everyone to learn about it.

I suggest you watch all 44 videos not because I think you'll get something
    out of it or it will be useful, but because I believe it is important stuff.

I'm going to watch them all again at some point because I
    believe he has a handle on something real.. (is that a pun)

Each video is about 5 mins long = over 3.5 hours.

When I finished watching the videos over a year ago,
    as dmonarch stated, I didn't know what to do with the knowledge either.

Video 1 of 44Vortex Based Mathematics
    Blog last entry was on JULY 23, 2006
    Any web sites Rodin did have, has vanished.
    Now th only things left about his work is on other sites and the videos.

Once you have viewed the videos, you can review what was taught in
    them here RodinAerodynamics.org as at rense.com

Rodin Coil
    at JLN Labs (jnaudin.free.fr)

At this time, not having watched the videos again,
    I am still unable to answer the questions which brought me to post here,
    asked in this posting.
    I'm replying to that posting under this topic title because it has spelled Marko's last name correctly.

The original poster of this topic, Moraelia seems to be gone now, this was last posted message from Moraelia.

Home link of the 44 videos is here so you don't get lost trying to find them all.

Randy
    Last edited by Vortex; 01-06-2009, 02:24 AM. Reason: Found home link of the 44 videos.
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

missing sites

Search the domain for any missing site here:
      www.archive.org
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hey Vortex, blove8 had put all of Rodin's videos and papers into a torrent on the old Conspiracy Central tracker for those that were interested. It might still be alive around the net somewhere. If not, maybe I can convince him to up it again if it's dead.

I've considered perhaps using that kind of coil for something along the lines of a Bedini SSG but doubt that the lesser number of windings would generate enough of a field for rotation. It would be quite a pain to wind something in the area of 600+ windings for that kind of setup, so that has deterred me currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Skanking View Post
          Hey Vortex, blove8 had put all of Rodin's videos and papers into a torrent on the old Conspiracy Central tracker for those that were interested. It might still be alive around the net somewhere. If not, maybe I can convince him to up it again if it's dead.

I've considered perhaps using that kind of coil for something along the lines of a Bedini SSG but doubt that the lesser number of windings would generate enough of a field for rotation. It would be quite a pain to wind something in the area of 600+ windings for that kind of setup, so that has deterred me currently.
          Mark Rodin's myspace blog with all the 41 vidoes and much more.

Torrents are good and it's always good to have a back up means obtain the videos.

If I remember correctly, Mark Rodin said it must use two wires for the windings.
          You can't do all those windings, you are speaking of, due to the empty/void area between wraps are required by the Rodin coil.
          That void area is were the coil gets the greater magnetic output due to the
          vortex action it creates.
          It isn't that the coil wasn't wound with enough wire, it is suppose to have area around the torus that does not have wire covering it.
          It is suppose to look like the coil wasn't finished.
          The way it is wound as well as the area that is not covered in wire is what makes the coil work.
          The Rodin Torus Coil tested at Hewlett Packard and determined to be creating 62.5% greater magnetic output than the present day standard wound electrical coils
          The point is not that it is 62.5% better, the point of the Rodin coil is the vortex action it creates and it does not act like a torus or any other coil at all.

I'd try one myself but have not a clue about electronics and do not know
          how to employ the coil in a useful way. For example I don't know why a torus coil is used .. I'm trying to learn.

Uses reference link.

Oh, it's important to know. The normal torus coil is used due to it does not mess around with surrounding electronics, but the Rodin coil is way way the opposite of that.. it has a large external effect on the surroundings.

Randy
          Last edited by Vortex; 01-10-2009, 06:30 PM. Reason: removed "only one layer deep", that was wrong.

Comment

Winding a Rodin Coil

Rodin Theory & Coils Thread
            The thread above has far more information than I could ever gather myself.

See above link for:
            Coil Winding Diagram
            Coil Winding Quandry - Which way to wind?
            Completed Rodin Coil - A Work of Art!

Other reference links:
            Rodin Coils
            The Rodin Coil and some description of what its about

Comment

Download link for Videos

Download all the videos for
              Marko_Rodin_Vortex_Based_Mathematics in wmv format
              Index of /markorodinvideo43

Comment

I watched Marko Rodin's videos awhile ago and I also watched the other long lecture from Nassim Haramein of the Resonance Project at (PART 1) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

What I find interesting is that both Marko and Nassim talk about similar things (in my humble opinion). What I also find "interesting" is that both of them reside in Hawaii and that makes me wonder if they know each other as well.

Either way I see something beyond this, because nothing is ever a conicidence. Both of them being in the same locale and speaking about similar topics...well, I haven't made up my mind on the whole thing yet.
                Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                  I watched Marko Rodin's videos awhile ago and I also watched the other long lecture from Nassim Haramein of the Resonance Project at (PART 1) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

What I find interesting is that both Marko and Nassim talk about similar things (in my humble opinion). What I also find "interesting" is that both of them reside in Hawaii and that makes me wonder if they know each other as well.

Either way I see something beyond this, because nothing is ever a conicidence. Both of them being in the same locale and speaking about similar topics...well, I haven't made up my mind on the whole thing yet.
                  Seen Part 1 now and I'm moving onto Part 2 now
                  (PART 2) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

0D, 1D, 2D, 3D

Easy to understand and important to know :
                  Nothing moves in orbits, or straight lines either, everything moves in spirals that forever moves into new space/time.

I continue to be amazed by how much has been ignored or FUDGED.
                  Over simplified, which means it's all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                    If I remember correctly, Mark Rodin said it must use two wires for the windings.
                    You can't do all those windings, you are speaking of, due to the empty/void area between wraps are required by the Rodin coil.
                    That void area is were the coil gets the greater magnetic output due to the
                    vortex action it creates.
                    It isn't that the coil wasn't wound with enough wire, it is suppose to have area around the torus that does not have wire covering it.
                    It is suppose to look like the coil wasn't finished.
                    The way it is wound as well as the area that is not covered in wire is what makes the coil work.

The point is not that it is 62.5% better, the point of the Rodin coil is the vortex action it creates and it does not act like a torus or any other coil at all.
                    Since you are just getting started in electronics, let me explain some of my thoughts then. The John Bedini Monopole motors use bifilar (2 wire like Rodin's) wound coils but wound clockwise so that coil and magnet polarity are North to North. The coil I normally use has a core of welding rods so no core on Rodin's presents a problem.

Rodin is using the arrangement of windings to take advantage of a magnetic vortex to induce more electricity into the circuit or basically to improve efficiency. Magnetic fields, whether electromagnet or permanent magnet, are vortexes to begin with. There is a constant flow following the field lines not a static system. Take a look at Howard Johnson's work on magnets called "Spintronics" to see how these exist all the time. Bedini uses this magnetic vortex to help induce an inflow of radiant energy into those systems to carge batteies or capacitor banks. So, that makes me wonder if an increased efficiency of magnetic vortex could help with the system. However, a certain strength of magnetic filed is required for the Bedini systems so my idea may not be a valid usage.

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                    I'd try one myself but have not a clue about electronics and do not know
                    how to employ the coil in a useful way. For example I don't know why a torus coil is used .. I'm trying to learn.

Oh, it's important to know. The normal torus coil is used due to it does not mess around with surrounding electronics, but the Rodin coil is way way the opposite of that.. it has a large external effect on the surroundings.
                    There is another use for an air coil like Rodin's that I have tested before. I used a 200 wind bifilar air core and a 680 wind bifilar air core hooked up just to induce another radiant inflow to the system instead of driving it. Those coils did pull in a lot of radiant energy so this is where I think Rodin's coil might be best used. I would like to test one of his side by side with the regular air coil to see if there were any major effect on the system. Since the number of windings is not critical, this sounds like it will work to an extent.

The Bedinii systems are very simple to begin with and they are resonant as well, so the Rodin coil might have some unexpected benefits. Perhaps lit may decrease the drain on the supply battery, but that's just a supposition on my part.

Comment

Hi Easy Skanking,

For the best known info on "how to" wind the coil
                      see this link Rodin Theory & Coils

It isn't easy and a problem is getting the feed spool through
                      the center hole of the coil during winding.
                      A smaller coil could probably be created by unwinding a
                      spool onto a elongated spool like a foot long that would
                      allow it to pass through a smaller hole in the center of the coil
                      during winding it, otherwise the coil would have to be larger
                      over all.

I'll look at Howard Johnson's work after I get
                      done looking at Nassim Haramein's stuff.

Comment

Amigo,

Finished Part 2 ..
                        Yep, I have to let it sink in too ..
                        Nassim Haramein and Marko Rodin are covering the similar ground.
                        One via numbers and math and the other by geometric form both
                        sharing or joined by this ...

The ideas of both over lap and both can be right without making the other
                        incorrect.
                        They both can be related back to ancient history.

I found a good visual on that Coriolis he kept talking about.
                        Visualization of the Coriolis and centrifugal forces
                        .. No it's not a video of water flushed down a toilet.

Comment

Vortex,

thanks for that video link, I just watched it and at that moment I got a feeling that what's presented is very important. Not the actual images or the forces, but the aspect about them, the frame of reference notion.

Once again I'm reminded of that Jim Murray video I've seen about suppressed technologies. At one point in the video he talks about a frame of reference being a key to this whole thing about so-called Free Energy.

I feel I'm now haunted by the frame of reference idea, but I can't see it clearly, the pieces are not together yet, gah.
                          Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Bug in the Ear

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                            Vortex,

thanks for that video link, I just watched it and at that moment I got a feeling that what's presented is very important. Not the actual images or the forces, but the aspect about them, the frame of reference notion.

Once again I'm reminded of that Jim Murray video I've seen about suppressed technologies. At one point in the video he talks about a frame of reference being a key to this whole thing about so-called Free Energy.

I feel I'm now haunted by the frame of reference idea, but I can't see it clearly, the pieces are not together yet, gah.
                            Nikola Tesla

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
                            Tesla thought very highly of Rodin's 3,6,9
                            which has to do with oscillations.

Comment

For me, depending on the dynamic of the ideas this can be a very interesting topic.

I know as many of you about Rodin's mathematics for a few years now and lets not get into the trouble Nassim Haramein warned us:
                              This is one of the problems with education: a whole bunch of people repeating all have been thought doesn't advance the field very rapidly. If everybody is repeating everything you're not going anywhere.
                              Personally I try also to simmer a bit on all new ideas not allowing Doppler Effect to affect the final conclusions.
                              Doppler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
                              Now here's the question: what is the impact of Rodin in our physical reality? I see many people excited about Rodin mathematics, Rodin himself asking only this mathematics to be thought on children, but bottom line remains one single question: WHY?

Regards.

PS: The quote with Tesla and 3, 6 and 9 is nowhere recorded. And by that I don't mean is just a myth. I merely mean if anyone can point to a document, please PM me.
                              Also following the order of historical events, Rodin discovered what Tesla and Keely were stating about 3, 6, 9 almost a century before. Again, because Rodin found this in his mathematics doesn't mean anything. All it means is that we don't understand the meaning of 3, 6, 9 yet.
                              Last edited by barbosi; 03-13-2009, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X