Rotary Electrostatic Converter by Chris Carson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    I have all the documents he sent me in a file. I built a small version of this years ago, and it worked as he indicated. You can purchase aluminum tape that is sticky on one side at Lowes. It is used for repairing air conditioning ducts. It allowed me to cut out the shapes I wanted and then peel the sticky back off and apply it to a plastic rotor. I still have all the rotors I made boxed up on my shelf. I should state that I did NOT build all the electronics. I simply tested to see if it would generate as he showed how to do in his instructions.
    I mean just the naked wheel without tronixs

What was it expected to do? Did it do what you thought? Static electricity? Like the
    vandegraff building up a HV charge. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_de_Graaff_generator

Comment

Yes, it did what I expected. It generated usable power. But it also pointed out to me the MANY mistakes in my build. Static electricity like this will “reach around corners” and make connections that short things out, so you have to be very precise in your build. It showed me what to look for if I ever decided to build a larger version. Which I will not do. For years I built stuff like this hoping it could be “scaled up” to give me what I wanted, then moved on to something else when I realized HOW BIG it would have to be to do that. Doesn’t mean it won’t work. Just didn’t appear to me to be practical when you subtract out the cost of running the rotor.

I have all the plates that I made for this and I would be happy to send them to anyone who is interested and wants to pay for shipping. You need linear feet of counter space to set it up and a motor with a shaft coming out both ends would be best, so you could put it in the middle between the two sections. I used a razor scooter motor that I removed the shaft from and replaced with a bolt that I then cut the head off. Laser Sabre has a motor on his site that can be 3D printed (or at least he used to) that will run on static electricity in the air, which this SHOULD produce. So maybe you start it with a conventional motor and then run it on his when up to speed. No Lenz, so would not need much torque. I can take pictures of the plates if anyone is interested. If you wanted it bigger, just add more plates.
      Dave
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Yes, it did what I expected. It generated usable power. But it also pointed out to me the MANY mistakes in my build. Static electricity like this will “reach around corners” and make connections that short things out, so you have to be very precise in your build. It showed me what to look for if I ever decided to build a larger version. Which I will not do. For years I built stuff like this hoping it could be “scaled up” to give me what I wanted, then moved on to something else when I realized HOW BIG it would have to be to do that. Doesn’t mean it won’t work. Just didn’t appear to me to be practical when you subtract out the cost of running the rotor.

I have all the plates that I made for this and I would be happy to send them to anyone who is interested and wants to pay for shipping. You need linear feet of counter space to set it up and a motor with a shaft coming out both ends would be best, so you could put it in the middle between the two sections. I used a razor scooter motor that I removed the shaft from and replaced with a bolt that I then cut the head off. Laser Sabre has a motor on his site that can be 3D printed (or at least he used to) that will run on static electricity in the air, which this SHOULD produce. So maybe you start it with a conventional motor and then run it on his when up to speed. No Lenz, so would not need much torque. I can take pictures of the plates if anyone is interested. If you wanted it bigger, just add more plates.
        Dave
        I guess these static generators have been around quite awhile but the electronics to properly
        reduce voltages down keeps changing to a higher efficiency. The plates are so thin seems like a
        series of 10 or 20 rotors would constitute a motor, especially being lenz free.

https://www.sciplus.com/static-elect...SABEgI9y_D_BwE

Comment

has anyone put a magnetic pickup coil near the moving electrostatic fields to see how much power can be taken out of the system that way, maybe without slowing down the moving parts ?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            Rotary Electrostatic Converter

cont...

They strong armed their way into my Desert laboratory to steal all related equipment. The property owner of the desert lab died shortly thereafter, within weeks of Chris Carson’s death. Friends of yours Peter?

but rather by the Woman in White. Today the Integratron is a Goddess worship temple…

why should Eric Dollard involve himself in the useless or criminal behavior of others.

I have no interest in teaching anyone about Tesla except under the department of the Navy or the likes thereof. The door is shut!

73 DE N6KPH SK
            Who is Peter? This is a great revelation, thx Aaron, keep duckin, you know what I mean. I give you the free energy dog and pony show. Go Eric.

by Scott Hensler
            Last edited by BroMikey; 01-19-2020, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X