GAP magnet Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAP magnet Ray

A flat "neutralization coil" placed next to the face of the axial tube magnet (The one with the wire coil) would curtail five times it's own magnet force per masking pulse and amplify the BEMF. The North Pole of the pulse coil would draw the four magnet poles into it.

The double advantage of this design is the retraction of the "Magnet ray" caused by the position of the coil's north pole behind the four crossed magnets.

Not only would the coil shunt the axial field, but any portion of the ray projected by the four crossed magnets would be reversed by the attraction to the north pole from behind.

Additionally, the strength of the magnet ray would be amplified by the pole reversal.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-26-2019, 11:27 AM.

here is a link to the rest of the patent
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US5929732A/en

Comment

BEMF neo magnet amplification

The movement of the combined south poles would be in the same direction upon pole reversal through the coil.

The pole reversed amplified backspike would power the "Magnet Ray" from the D.C. pulse collapse.

This EMP would pack a wallop.

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        here is a link to the rest of the patent
        https://patents.google.com/patent/US5929732A/en
        Hey spacecase, I read this patent.Can you shed any light? All I get
        skimming is that 3 or more south repulsion side magnets face each
        other and one on the end then in the 4th quadrant a coil of wire collects
        something.

Comment

Patent

@Bromiky,

The wire coil and capacitor when connected by DMM electrodes reads a voltage when the "Magnet Ray" is interfered with. The inventor goes on to state that this coil can be pulsed and the pulse will oscillate the "Magnet Ray".

That coil can serve either role; Output or input.

A solenoid ferrite core masking coil, placed on the face of this magnet, would generate an amplified backspike due to the neodymium magnets. This increased power would amplify the strength of the "Magnet Ray" for an extra wallop EMP.

A Stiffler toroid bifilar style coil with bucking halve windings would generate output if focused on by the "Magnet Ray". Twin chiral "Magnet Rays" oscillated by crystal base timed transistors at 13.56 Mhz and aimed at the toroid coil from each side with opposite poles facing would generate even more output.
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-27-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Static Field Modulation

Dr. Stiffler demonstrates "Static Field Modulation":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3nww6Ban4

Comment

Neo amplification

This bulb could be lit by the plasma spark inside this vacuum tube Reed switch:

Connecting "Innovationstation's" Neo stack to this interrupter would loop an OU gain and self run! (Depending on the Length of the stack)

The Neo stack acts as a negative resistor to reverse current.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_HbDCwf_E
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-29-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Here's a comparison of a spark with ring magnets and one without at the same power setting:

Attaching a flyback diode to the end of a stack of Neo magnets and sparking reverse current through them back to the positive of the power source will measure gain. This is the Nazi UFO secret.

Power has been curtailed to over half a million customers in Northern California while this kind of suppressed technology remains on the shelf.
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-30-2019, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Love it!!

Thanks Allen!

When We know magnetism (the Real, Wheeler Architecture) it is MUCH easier to view these kind of devices...

I read the parts...and as I figured out, the attaching bolts are "nonferric" material.

In the embodiment depicted by FIG. 1, each magnet has approximately the same magnetic force, and each magnet is a niosyum magnet constructed in the form of a cylinder with a hole 50 down its center. Nonferric bolts 51 are inserted through each hole and intersect at the geographic center of the magnetic pairs, where the Nonferric bolts can be coupled to hold the magnets in place.
                  As Ken has mentioned many times, a Repulsion Field, is not an "Empty Field" as thought by Classic Academia...instead is pure energy, a BALL of Energy we all could physically feel when we move magnets in opposition of forces (same poles, like poles)

A small math should be carried out though, when it comes to displacement into a Beam out of the "Focusing" (Concentrated Energy) Plane...so, the electromagnet must be of much higher strength than all four added together.

Just my couple of pennies.

Thks again Allen!!

Ufopolitics

PD: I noted that Lockheed Martin got assignment of Patent...interesting...
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-30-2019, 04:24 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Empty Field?

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Thanks Allen!

When We know magnetism (the Real, Wheeler Architecture) it is MUCH easier to view these kind of devices...

I read the parts...and as I figured out, the attaching bolts are "nonferric" material.

As Ken has mentioned many times, a Repulsion Field, is not an "Empty Field" as thought by Classic Academia...instead is pure energy, a BALL of Energy we all could physically feel when we move magnets in opposition of forces (same poles, like poles)

A small math should be carried out though, when it comes to displacement into a Beam out of the "Focusing" (Concentrated Energy) Plane...so, the electromagnet must be of much higher strength than all four added together.

Just my couple of pennies.

Thks again Allen!!

Ufopolitics

PD: I noted that Lockheed Martin got assignment of Patent...interesting...
                    Hi Ufo,

Please provide a reference for me to find where
                    "a Repulsion Field, is not an "Empty Field" as thought by Classic Academia.."
                    comes from. Who in "Classic Academia" thinks this? Of course I've never heard of a "Repulsion Field". But the magnetic field between two magnets is certainly not empty, whether the resulting force is repulsive or attractive. Not sure, but I think Classic Academia would agree with me.

Regards,

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                      Hi Ufo,

Please provide a reference for me to find where comes from. Who in "Classic Academia" thinks this? Of course I've never heard of a "Repulsion Field". But the magnetic field between two magnets is certainly not empty, whether the resulting force is repulsive or attractive. Not sure, but I think Classic Academia would agree with me.

Regards,

bi
                      Hello Bi,

First and please, I do not want to start a debate out of your question, details, examples, the "show me game", etc,etc...sorry, but I, simply, do not have the time.

It is not my fault (and not yours either) that Academia INSISTS up to now, and for centuries, on sprinkling iron ferrites on top of a magnetic field to demonstrate a false field image, to keep feeding and teaching this lie to all students globally...
                      They have completely disregarded (purposely, of course) ALL NEW TECHNOLOGIES that exist NOW to see a Field the proper way.

Well according to iron ferrites demonstration, shaves or whatever sprinkled ferromagnetic particles over a Repulsion Field we get the image shown below:

They have concluded that "Spacetime" Curvatures from a Repulsion Field, "fly away" from the center of interaction...leaving an "Empty Space" at the very center...

Btw, that pic, I got it randomly just searching for EMPTY MAGNETIC REPULSION FIELD IMAGES...You will get more hits, but I have no time now.

Unfortunately, this is not true...instead of curves going this way, they form the complete opposite, or...what we all think is an Attraction Field, a Sphere like shaped Repulsion Field, which is FULL of Energy.

The so called "Imaginary Magnetic Lines of Force"...baptized by Faraday back in the 1800's..is still in use...and so, it also reinforces this WRONG CONCEPTS...about the sprinkled iron dust...

You know, better than me, that Energy Generation is completely based on this FALLACY, of lines of force "cutting" the conductors...and so, the "Stronger Field" with "solid" and more "compact" lines of force as depicted by iron dust...is the right Field...or the Attraction Field.

Right?...All Generators alternate between N-S Poles to obtain electricity...if they were all norths...or all souths...Academia says it does not work...and so on and on...my friend...it becomes really boring to keep reading same BS, over and over.

I highly recommend to rewatch again my old video:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v5YsV_M5hc&t=3s[/VIDEO]

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-31-2019, 01:20 AM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Empty Field?

Hello Bi,

First and please, I do not want to start a debate out of your question, details, examples, the "show me game", etc,etc...sorry, but I, simply, do not have the time.

It is not my fault (and not yours either) that Academia INSISTS up to now, and for centuries, on sprinkling iron ferrites on top of a magnetic field to demonstrate a false field image, to keep feeding and teaching this lie to all students globally...
                        They have completely disregarded (purposely, of course) ALL NEW TECHNOLOGIES that exist NOW to see a Field the proper way.

Well according to iron ferrites demonstration, shaves or whatever sprinkled ferromagnetic particles over a Repulsion Field we get the image shown below:

They have concluded that "Spacetime" Curvatures from a Repulsion Field, "fly away" from the center of interaction...leaving an "Empty Space" at the very center...

Btw, that pic, I got it randomly just searching for EMPTY MAGNETIC REPULSION FIELD IMAGES...You will get more hits, but I have no time now.

Unfortunately, this is not true...instead of curves going this way, they form the complete opposite, or...what we all think is an Attraction Field, a Sphere like shaped Repulsion Field, which is FULL of Energy.

The so called "Imaginary Magnetic Lines of Force"...baptized by Faraday back in the 1800's..is still in use...and so, it also reinforces this WRONG CONCEPTS...about the sprinkled iron dust...

You know, better than me, that Energy Generation is completely based on this FALLACY, of lines of force "cutting" the conductors...and so, the "Stronger Field" with "solid" and more "compact" lines of force as depicted by iron dust...is the right Field...or the Attraction Field.

Right?...All Generators alternate between N-S Poles to obtain electricity...if they were all norths...or all souths...Academia says it does not work...and so on and on...my friend...it becomes really boring to keep reading same BS, over and over.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Looks like a magnetic field between the repelling magnets to me.

The magnetic field is there. Stronger and weaker in some areas. But hardly empty.

Thanks to: https://www.kjmagnetics.com/magneticfield.asp

I'm not into arguing with you. Just wanted to point out that you said something which is inaccurate about "Classic Academia". You can, and most probably will, continue to believe in your version of magnetism. I'll stick with the tried and true.

And to put it mildly, I'm skeptical there is such a thing as a magnet ray. But I'm through posting on AB's thread.

Good luck at whatever you're up to these days Ufo.

Regards,

bi
                        Attached Files

Comment

Interesting thanks Allen

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                          @Bromiky,

The wire coil and capacitor when connected by DMM electrodes reads a voltage when the "Magnet Ray" is interfered with. The inventor goes on to state that this coil can be pulsed and the pulse will oscillate the "Magnet Ray".

That coil can serve either role; Output or input.

A solenoid ferrite core masking coil, placed on the face of this magnet, would generate an amplified backspike due to the neodymium magnets. This increased power would amplify the strength of the "Magnet Ray" for an extra wallop EMP.

A Stiffler toroid bifilar style coil with bucking halve windings would generate output if focused on by the "Magnet Ray". Twin chiral "Magnet Rays" oscillated by crystal base timed transistors at 13.56 Mhz and aimed at the toroid coil from each side with opposite poles facing would generate even more output.

Comment

Nice delivery UFO don't give these guys an inch or the mile comes.
                            Nice to here from you.

Hello Bi,

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWiYsRi2Dss[/VIDEO]
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 10-31-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Going to post this here. Not sure it's helpful but possibly. This is how the ray works as best I can tell at present.

As you are probably aware I noticed that magnetic V gates were essentially all 2D V-gates. That understanding lead me to construct my dielectric glider model as a #3D version of a magnetic V-Gate. I did that by cutting a tetrahedron out of an aluminum pop can and creating a simple experimental test to see if it would or could propel itself. The general gist of it is shown in the schematic. I wouldn't say this was exactly a success but it did, at times, jet forwards and other times putt putt along for a couple inches. The whole thing has to be held on a good angle to get any results, and tapping the steel plate helped a lot, but it was clear that there was a propulsive force taking place.

https://i.postimg.cc/s2KG3mhn/Graphite-Sail.png

OK, so now I was thinking well this is it, I've got er figured out, that this shape is what allows the hyperspactial field to jet upon a polarized magnetic thrust and thus cause the dielectric field to be one of phenomenal speed. Also the fact that the mathematical models of the most finite form theorized by the mathematics of the quantum field is a tetrahedron seemed to validate my theory.

So the dielectric field was moving itself via a polarized dielectric stream with two tetrahedrons going opposite directions upon a single line, or ray, of dielectric fluid, and which can be imagined as simply an elongated magnet but better pictured as a stream of magnets. Each tetrahedron would then be using opposite fields to move upon but going in opposite directions.Something like this is what I first imagined, and since the medium is theorized to be that of a liquid crystal like water itself can become, then it is therefore flexible and can adapt to changes which explains the flexibility of a magnetic line. I think this makes sense but want to put it out there for examination.

PS:
                              In the illustration the line of magnets represent a dielectric field line such as a magnets, but must be imagined that it is the tetrahedrons themselves which are the monopole's as theorized by Dirac, so there is no line of magnets per say, instead you're seeing a fluid magnet wherein the bloch wall is between the tetrahedrons, and because it's a fluid like medium what you really end up with is simply two streams running opposite to each other and propelling themselves in opposite directions feed by an accretion plane and.because each tetrahedron is a V gate, it's pushing itself off it's own field. Now If that makes sense then I need to redraw this but hopefully the gist of what I'm saying comes through with the help of this illustration.

Obviously a gross simplification.

https://i.postimg.cc/nzj06Hzk/Dielectric-Hyperspace.png
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 01-14-2020, 02:19 AM.
                              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Working...
                              X