Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyramid Energies

There are Pyramids all over the planet.
    If they exhibit unusual stone work they were NOT built by Humans nor as tombs. Perfectly fitting Stones were built by The Builders. A race of Heavenly Sky Dwellers who hire out their Masonry Skills all over this Universe. They were last building in Central America up til 1000 years ago. They quit building for humans at this time and laid down their Builders Tools, a crystal studded Wand, about 18 inches long and 5 inches in Diameter, BECAUSE Humans were too demanding and war like for any more peaceful construction. As with ALL Crystal Wands, it was hand made by its owner.
    Science goes to great length to lie about what Pyramids really are but
    https://curiosmos.com/here-are-5-of-...ls-ever-found/
    This is the Race of Cone Heads that is also known as the Builders. Their last ever build on the planet was on the tip of Baja Peninsula. They been here for 100's of Millennia.
    Pyramids exhibit "energy" due to the harmonics or tuning fork resonance via the angular shape being equal to a Sphere in volume and surface area. If it doesnt have the classical Giza shape of the Largest there, its is simply a de-tuned model for "other" sympathetic Vibrations. Only fools believe the institutionalized experts.
    Remember Tesla said its all energy, frequency and vibration.

Back in 1986 when I had more money than sense, I hired surveyors to peg out according to true North, a 50 foot square base and drilled 49 holes for a Pole Construction 3 floors pyramid house. Completed in '88 at a cost in todays dollars of more than a Million. I have lived in it ever since. There aint much anyone call tell me that I dont know or havent experienced about pyramids.

One nite in about 1990, I was visited around 2 am by two Beings dressed in all black. After they scanned my body they simply vanished. The wife awoke and screamed at their presence. Another time in 1996 another man in black visited and this time he stayed around for a while. Teaching me all kinds of things like how to turn water into oil and coal and make cold fusion batteries to make Pond and Fishyman jealous. On the second visit, I asked for some kind of proof of reincarnation... wherein he sat down and shapeshifted into a hundred or so different "life-forms". Supposedly of past lifetimes. There were Insectoids, reptiles, greys, women, many hunchbacks, quite a few greek warrior types etc. His knowledge of History and he was in his youth, was more extensive and in fact it was complete. He had been on the planet for some 30 odd Millennia. Now I was a student of mythology and Alt Science so many a lively conversation was had, and initially, it was me questioning him on historical accounts that theoretically a high school drop out would NOT know in Australia. I was born in Sth Dakota and had much history from there.
    Later a 'friend' of his visited too, and I called him Horus and he used to work for British Military Intelligence as his skills got him the position fresh out of High School. His first posting was in Egypt where he sat in an office with Zahi Hawass who became the Director of Antiquities later in life. He said he was bored one day and so decided to give Hawass a map of Giza, with all the entrances and a list of what can be found underground. He used to show up in the middle of the night and rattle the brass bed when nothing could be seen in the room. Did the bed move for you Honey was real, not a joke. Horus was a grumpy old man who was tired of piss-ant humans and wanted a new posting on some other planet. Or open doors with a room full of people and there was no one at the door. Horus could astral travel and move objects and had access to the Akashic records and he too, knew all the history of the planet.

There isn’t much about subtle energies I haven’t experienced. They make movies about such phenomena that I live with. But its true. In the spirit world, Like attracts Like so it was a huge lota fun. The poles were NZ pine trees. One came with a Mauri spirit and he was mad his tree ended up in Australia. One day a lady drove past the house, which is located in the Outback, but on a road to a larger city, so had interstate travellers on it. She saw the house and just had to stop in. I gave her a guided tour and when we reached the bedrooms on the middle floor, she said the Mauri guy sure is unhappy. I hadn’t told her yet of the happenings in the house. We asked him to leave and it took a couple years but he did finally leave. There were many experiences like this. We were ‘visited’ in June 2001 and told to mark the calendar for sept 11 as “an event would happen that will change our lives forever”. Sometimes when a friend would die, doors and drawers would open and close at the time of death.
    The thing is…. I learned a lot about Energy from this house one way or another. If one wants to know how to turn water into oil and coal like the earth does to underground water, build a pyramid house and ask and by golly you shall receive. Live by the 10 guidelines and you will not want for anything.
    Bottom line…. If anyone uses Electrons to describe energy, they are full of ****e. Its a water based Universe where Everything is a Magnetic Resonant Field Pattern of Water. The universe is made from just ONE basic building block or ‘lego’ piece. It’s a Structure of Light. It’s a bar magnet with 4 poles (sorta) and the geometric patterns they make give the illusion of ‘elements’.
    The only Theory that fits what I learned is Walter Russell’s Octaves of Wave Forms at philosophy.org

Reading this forum is nauseating and sometimes down right infuriating that humans who dream up theories can be so dumb. I’ve seen it all. Many different versions of Over unity. Many different versions of Radiant Energy. Many transmutations. One Wire energy production. Levitation and mind reading. You name it. Today I have left all those Men In Black behind me and study under Joe of JoeCell fame as his invention and there are 100’s of them, prove Russellian science and mock marble brain theorists of particle science.

Its not so much that humans are so easily programmed from birth to believe in the most gawd awful Lies ad theories, but its impossible to present the truth without being scorned. Science is like a religion. Teach them Allah is supreme and they not only die believing it but will KILL to make you believe it. Same for electrons and elements and that MOST pathetic of ALL Beliefs that Water is HHO.
    That’s the short version.
    If you want to read good stuff, ask me good questions.

a Pic of the house ?

There is no doubt the human experience is effected by more than we can see or touch, nor can we comprehend time and existence [all that is or has been ...thru time], very deep stuff indeed.

are you comfortable posting a pic of your house ?

Have a friend that use to talk with Joe all the time ,will have to call him ,see how he is doing.
    Les Banki

thx
    Chet
    Last edited by RAMSET; 10-08-2019, 08:15 AM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by MerLynn View Post
      There are Pyramids all over the planet.
      If they exhibit unusual stone work they were NOT built by Humans nor as tombs. Perfectly fitting Stones were built by The Builders. A race of Heavenly Sky Dwellers who hire out their Masonry Skills all over this Universe. They were last building in Central America up til 1000 years ago. They quit building for humans at this time and laid down their Builders Tools, a crystal studded Wand, about 18 inches long and 5 inches in Diameter, BECAUSE Humans were too demanding and war like for any more peaceful construction. As with ALL Crystal Wands, it was hand made by its owner.
      Science goes to great length to lie about what Pyramids really are but
      https://curiosmos.com/here-are-5-of-...ls-ever-found/
      This is the Race of Cone Heads that is also known as the Builders. Their last ever build on the planet was on the tip of Baja Peninsula. They been here for 100's of Millennia.
      Pyramids exhibit "energy" due to the harmonics or tuning fork resonance via the angular shape being equal to a Sphere in volume and surface area. If it doesnt have the classical Giza shape of the Largest there, its is simply a de-tuned model for "other" sympathetic Vibrations. Only fools believe the institutionalized experts.
      Remember Tesla said its all energy, frequency and vibration.

Back in 1986 when I had more money than sense, I hired surveyors to peg out according to true North, a 50 foot square base and drilled 49 holes for a Pole Construction 3 floors pyramid house. Completed in '88 at a cost in todays dollars of more than a Million. I have lived in it ever since. There aint much anyone call tell me that I dont know or havent experienced about pyramids.

One nite in about 1990, I was visited around 2 am by two Beings dressed in all black. After they scanned my body they simply vanished. The wife awoke and screamed at their presence. Another time in 1996 another man in black visited and this time he stayed around for a while. Teaching me all kinds of things like how to turn water into oil and coal and make cold fusion batteries to make Pond and Fishyman jealous. On the second visit, I asked for some kind of proof of reincarnation... wherein he sat down and shapeshifted into a hundred or so different "life-forms". Supposedly of past lifetimes. There were Insectoids, reptiles, greys, women, many hunchbacks, quite a few greek warrior types etc. His knowledge of History and he was in his youth, was more extensive and in fact it was complete. He had been on the planet for some 30 odd Millennia. Now I was a student of mythology and Alt Science so many a lively conversation was had, and initially, it was me questioning him on historical accounts that theoretically a high school drop out would NOT know in Australia. I was born in Sth Dakota and had much history from there.
      Later a 'friend' of his visited too, and I called him Horus and he used to work for British Military Intelligence as his skills got him the position fresh out of High School. His first posting was in Egypt where he sat in an office with Zahi Hawass who became the Director of Antiquities later in life. He said he was bored one day and so decided to give Hawass a map of Giza, with all the entrances and a list of what can be found underground. He used to show up in the middle of the night and rattle the brass bed when nothing could be seen in the room. Did the bed move for you Honey was real, not a joke. Horus was a grumpy old man who was tired of piss-ant humans and wanted a new posting on some other planet. Or open doors with a room full of people and there was no one at the door. Horus could astral travel and move objects and had access to the Akashic records and he too, knew all the history of the planet.

There isn’t much about subtle energies I haven’t experienced. They make movies about such phenomena that I live with. But its true. In the spirit world, Like attracts Like so it was a huge lota fun. The poles were NZ pine trees. One came with a Mauri spirit and he was mad his tree ended up in Australia. One day a lady drove past the house, which is located in the Outback, but on a road to a larger city, so had interstate travellers on it. She saw the house and just had to stop in. I gave her a guided tour and when we reached the bedrooms on the middle floor, she said the Mauri guy sure is unhappy. I hadn’t told her yet of the happenings in the house. We asked him to leave and it took a couple years but he did finally leave. There were many experiences like this. We were ‘visited’ in June 2001 and told to mark the calendar for sept 11 as “an event would happen that will change our lives forever”. Sometimes when a friend would die, doors and drawers would open and close at the time of death.
      The thing is…. I learned a lot about Energy from this house one way or another. If one wants to know how to turn water into oil and coal like the earth does to underground water, build a pyramid house and ask and by golly you shall receive. Live by the 10 guidelines and you will not want for anything.
      Bottom line…. If anyone uses Electrons to describe energy, they are full of ****e. Its a water based Universe where Everything is a Magnetic Resonant Field Pattern of Water. The universe is made from just ONE basic building block or ‘lego’ piece. It’s a Structure of Light. It’s a bar magnet with 4 poles (sorta) and the geometric patterns they make give the illusion of ‘elements’.
      The only Theory that fits what I learned is Walter Russell’s Octaves of Wave Forms at philosophy.org

Reading this forum is nauseating and sometimes down right infuriating that humans who dream up theories can be so dumb. I’ve seen it all. Many different versions of Over unity. Many different versions of Radiant Energy. Many transmutations. One Wire energy production. Levitation and mind reading. You name it. Today I have left all those Men In Black behind me and study under Joe of JoeCell fame as his invention and there are 100’s of them, prove Russellian science and mock marble brain theorists of particle science.

Its not so much that humans are so easily programmed from birth to believe in the most gawd awful Lies ad theories, but its impossible to present the truth without being scorned. Science is like a religion. Teach them Allah is supreme and they not only die believing it but will KILL to make you believe it. Same for electrons and elements and that MOST pathetic of ALL Beliefs that Water is HHO.
      That’s the short version.
      If you want to read good stuff, ask me good questions.

Thank you for this honest and open delivery to us all about who you are.
      It is only in America where people look at the spiritual beings you talk
      about as if it was all fairy tales. Opening the door to the spirit world
      comes with consequences regardless if you opened them willing or
      not. Family/ ancestors via cultural practices pass on high powered
      forces down thru the generations.

Closing the door is a great thing, so glad you were able to do this. So
      many who have come to me telling me similar tales having been
      tormented by THEM were not as fortunate. Children walking around the
      room at night where other children could see them, and heavy being
      sitting on a person sleeping and will not get off, sub zero smoke turning
      thin glass to the strength of steel where hammers could not break, the
      list goes on for a while.

Yes spiritual forces are real. With THEM often comes an uncomfortable
      feeling. Using the power of God to run THEM all off takes time depending
      on how much legal right you have given them to be there. It also takes
      time to open these doors so closing them will not be instant.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 10-08-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I slept under a pyramid for a few months,
        it sure messed with me.
        had entities that tried to drag me out of my body, took everything I had to stay here. and that is when I quit using it.

lately I have been trying to figure out how to generate this effect of a pyramid, but more intense, and also in a way were I can reverse it or shut it off at will.

there is clearly much to be learned on the topic,
        but I suspect that most people are not up for the required testing.

Comment

Back in the 70's I wanted to build one to sleep under but never did it.
          The idea was promoted everywhere back then as an energy concentration
          tool to energize the body. This was to make you live longer or for super-
          human abilities. Like the pentagram and Ouija board it was suppose
          to attract unknown forces for greater awareness. As a focal point.

The new age was coming into full swing. The so called age of
          enlightenment, no thx.

Comment

Strawberries

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            I slept under a pyramid for a few months,
            it sure messed with me.
            had entities that tried to drag me out of my body, took everything I had to stay here. and that is when I quit using it.

lately I have been trying to figure out how to generate this effect of a pyramid, but more intense, and also in a way were I can reverse it or shut it off at will.

there is clearly much to be learned on the topic,
            but I suspect that most people are not up for the required testing.

I don’t have a lot of practical experience with Pyramids except many years ago I constructed a Phi based pyramid out of soldered copper pipe, beginning with a 2 meter square base, with fitted perfectly over a strawberry patch it was designed for.

So over a three year period of this its installation I noted some observations with the strawberry plants…

I found that the strawberry plants (compared other patches) grew much taller, denser & faster. On the northern facing side of the pyramid (in particular) some were plants were over 45 cm tall. The plants produced many more flowers and more fruit. The southern facing side of the pyramid the plants were all shorter, but leaves were broader. The watering system provided the same quantity of water within pyramid, but the southern side tended to dry up quicker compared to the northern side. The grass around the pyramids northern side also grew longer and greener.

The fruit from the north side was often smaller but very sweet. Some of the fruit from the southern side were often larger but somewhat deformed or distorted in their shape and not as sweet...

Many bees were also observed, seemingly way more than the other patches.
            Our pet animals, would all seem to hang out around the pyramid too.. Just lying next to it for hours… So it stood for three years (erm, until the pet cow Mina got into the backyard and broke the pyramid in her attempt to eat the strawberry plants) - These observations over three years were pretty consistent...

So to me the pyramid shape seems to polarise the aether or the magnetic field, around it and within it in some manner, producing these effects. It’s not completely uniform though, it polarises the field within and around it to produce areas or sides with differing effects…
            Last edited by Sputins; 10-10-2019, 02:46 AM.
            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Comment

Ley lines of earth's magnetic and gravitational fields are where
                the Catholic Cathedrals are built of stone. This brings about a euphoric
                stimulus which is quite a different thing when combined with metaphysical
                doorways from the forces of zen. Confusion rules the planet.

The Prince of this world's time is up, zhit runs down hill I always say,
                the do unto other BEFORE they do it unto you type of thinking will now
                be judged with ferocity. Enlightenment has come but not the lie that
                black magic is the answer.

We the people are and have been schooled to spot the difference
                from childhood.

Copper is a good conductor but rock is better.

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-11-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Here is what everybody needs on a bad hair day.

Comment

Banned?

Under MerLynn's name it says "Banned". Does anyone know if that is true and what happened? I'm interested in getting in contact with him if that is still possible.

Dave
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      Under MerLynn's name it says "Banned". Does anyone know if that is true and what happened? I'm interested in getting in contact with him if that is still possible.

Dave
                      i don't know if all his posts were dismissed when he
                      attacked Aaron. He made a big boo boo calling out Aaron like he was
                      the board flunky. If you are ready to shovel zhit contact Merlynn the
                      wizard, he thinks that if you don't believe the JOE CELL won't work.

He's a really educated wizard tho, just living a life in the dark due to
                      his cultural mystic. He says he has been in contact with the real powerful
                      forces and his is the only way to go. Sees beings walking thru the house
                      and so on. Well he says he finally chased them all way but from what
                      I picked up he still carries a heavy load. He hides behind his screen
                      name like so many who are cowardly, so they can talk zhit on our prize
                      members and keep on truckin.

Big big boo boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post

Dave
                        Hi Turion,

Try Lynn’s contact:
                        joecell(at)bigpond.com

Where (at) = @

It is unfortunate he’s banned. – Lynn does have some interesting and thought provoking ideas…

…But he can provoke too much and his style can be offensive. - I did suggest he not provoke Aaron too far…

In general, he answers emails though.
                        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          Ley lines of earth's magnetic and gravitational fields are where
                          the Catholic Cathedrals are built of stone. This brings about a euphoric
                          stimulus which is quite a different thing when combined with metaphysical
                          doorways from the forces of zen. Confusion rules the planet.

The Prince of this world's time is up, zhit runs down hill I always say,
                          the do unto other BEFORE they do it unto you type of thinking will now
                          be judged with ferocity. Enlightenment has come but not the lie that
                          black magic is the answer.

We the people are and have been schooled to spot the difference
                          from childhood.

Copper is a good conductor but rock is better.

Too bad Joe Parr isn't around for all this though I suppose his work with the dark forces might have prevented him from contributing.

Excellent idea there with the rocks. Hadn't occurred to me.

This clip from Spiderman shows a reoccurring motif. It's extremely brief. There are several clips in this movie showing a set of triangles/tetrahedrons. A careful examination shows these are in fact layered. Inside of the tetrahedrons is a spinning vortex and of course there's more as you can see in the clip. It only runs about 4 Seconds so it's very brief.

From Mark 1:16 to 1:40 when Mysterio shows up to fight waterman.
                          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0AyEpFDi48[/VIDEO]

I find it very interesting that they called their band Daft Punk. Probably not for reasons most others can associate with.

"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Can't seem to get anything posted

https://sites.google.com/site/crabtr...ructure-effect
                            https://www.slideshare.net/kanti1937/chapter9-16309445

Peter Grandics has been awarded US patent 6,974,110
                            Method and apparatus for converting electrostatic potential energy
                            https://patents.google.com/patent/US6974110B2/en
                            https://patentimages.storage.googlea.../US6974110.pdf

Back in 2016 there was a related thread on our forum. Sputins tried to levitate a cow with one(*Snort~)
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ght=Traw%F6ger
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/112507-post10.html
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 10-19-2019, 02:55 PM.
                            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Fascinating info

Ganbeir

https://sites.google.com/site/crabtr...ructure-effect
                              https://www.slideshare.net/kanti1937/chapter9-16309445

very cool indeed

we'll figure this stuff out one way or another...

Re: Sputins... I thought all the cows floated down under.....!:,}

Thx
                              Chet
                              Last edited by RAMSET; 10-30-2019, 12:31 PM.
                              If you want to Change the world
                              BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                              X