No announcement yet.

Multifilar Generator Coil - Lenz delay Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basing the results on the info given so far it appears the overall efficiency of the machine shown is around 65% at that point... sounds and looks about right so far. So what is the next stage that would make the coils produce 100% or more?

Comment

• Turion, I guess from what I can see and calculate I don't see the excess energy. The bulbs are 120 volt 300 watt units and appear to be dimly lit, even if they are getting 1.5 amps through them I'd say the voltage is dropping to around 60 volts or less by their appearance. Plug one into the wall and put it next to the bulbs while the machine is running... my guess is there will be a huge difference in appearance noting a visual voltage drop.

This is not meant to be an attack on you or your machine I'm simply stating the facts as I see them. Since there are no meters showing input voltage/amps or output voltage/amps we can only go by the numbers being bandied about. Even a simple volt reading with a clamp meter for amps on one of the output bulbs would help subside any skepticism. So, my skepticism stems from what I can see and calculate along with the lack of real observable data. I could very well be wrong and I hope I am but that's my evaluation based on what I see at this point.

There are a lot of conversions going on in that machine... your taking a DC electrical input converting it to magnetic to generate a kinetic response on the rotor. Then the magnets in the rotor are creating a magnetic response on the coils converting it back to an electrical output. Each conversion process produces losses along the way.

At this point I'd say you have a beautiful rotary inverter but not quite approaching unity.

On some other points - you could easily make a rotor with 8 poles and use the 6 coil ( 6 each side ) arrangement currently shown. This would maintain a smaller connection to the lock up problem. The generator would then function as a 6 phase unit. Rectify each output coil and either series or parallel the rectified output dependent on what your desired use of the output would be. I would take the output and run it through an MPPT controller to charge a bank of batteries then invert it to drive any load you may want. Assuming this does produce an output greater than unity.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
        Turion, I guess from what I can see and calculate I don't see the excess energy. The bulbs are 120 volt 300 watt units and appear to be dimly lit, even if they are getting 1.5 amps through them I'd say the voltage is dropping to around 60 volts or less by their appearance. Plug one into the wall .....[[/I]

So you don't think Dave has had the brains to plug a light bulb into the
        wall first and compare. You are the one who is not thinking clear.
        A bulb running at 170vac will pop, Dave has been telling us and showing
        us HIS COILS and HIS COIL OUTPUT.

The coils have been rewound over THE YEARS to get them up to 130vac
        why are you lacking this information? Have you been keeping up with
        all of these threads for the last 8 years? No? I suggest you cover some
        of the material before you begin your belittling process. I knew I was
        right the first time. You are insulting a man who has openly given all
        of the results of his years of hard work, money and time.

I don't doubt you are one of the nicest guys when you need to be but
        this attitude is disgusting. If you can't make encouraging, intelligent or
        informed comments why are you making them?

I'll tell you why. You are just like all the rest who don't want to admit
        that they have been surpassed by a nobody who did the experiments
        without a predetermined view as set forth by school books.

On the other hand you are very smart and well educated on all of the
        school books from day one. Well you are like the rest who have big
        ego's and refuse to admit the obvious. A mark of a fool.

How dare you talk this way? Meters show the number for voltage
        when the light bulb is shining, are you that dense?

You force me to come on here with the hammer so you can be corrected
        and told to be polite, fine, you got it boys, I don't play see saw with
        words.

Apologize.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-19-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Makes no difference how smart you are, the truth fools no one.... people fool themselves.

How long have you been here Mikey? What have you learned? What can you do with what you've learned? What have you done with what you've learned?

I've been powering my home with free energy for nearly 25 years now. Are you still paying an electric bill? So again I ask, what have you learned and what have you done with what you've learned?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
            Makes no difference how smart you are, the truth fools no one.... people fool themselves.
            There you go again thinking everyone is fooling themselves because they are
            stupid. But not you, you have been here along time, smarter than
            me and smarter than everyone, you are not going to be lied to, fooled
            or hook winked. You are the smart one.

Insulting. I have been studying since the 60's and as for your
            slighted reasoning? Well I already said it. Like I said you need to
            rephrase and right after you learn to talk with respect, apologize.

I know some guys think that they entitle to this condescending sentence
            structure but it's not showing others respect where respect is due.

That is all you are going to hear from me. Shape up and fly right.

Dave is not going to hold everybody's hand, you like the rest were told
            do some tests, no spoon feeding.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2019, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
              The very FIRST video I ever made and posted of the FIRST version of this generator was run by a razor scooter motor on 12 volts and could only run with TWO coils because of magnetic drag. I showed a light plugged into the wall running on 1.5 amps at 120 volts. Then I show that SAME light running on my generator outputting a bit over 120 volts at 1.5 amps off a single coil. I show the rpm of the motor and then short out the second coil and show the rpm of the motor going up. That was like ten years ago. I still have that video somewhere because I reposted it a year or so ago.
              Okay I got it Dave 180w on this first one using a 300w bulb
              (so she don't blow) Of course you have never heard of an amp meter
              or maybe your Chinese volt-meter is reading 50 points higher? You can't
              be as stupid as being suggested here, can you? Hum... Maybe Dragon
              and Bi should go away together and rehearse the joys of delusional
              godhood. That dern high mind is at it again.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOYfCd185u4

Anyway back to the data. 180w for a first coil is not bad, I trust that
              this is correct. Why wouldn't I? Repeats are a pain in the butt for these
              guru's, keep it up, maybe someone will disprove it all if they ever
              get off their perch.

I got it even if no one else does. Volts same and power output varies
              with rotor size and magnet size or numbers of magnets. Thx 4 the rotor
              vid.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Hi all, was out getting parts today, for the updated project.
                Also picked up a nice workbench from harbor freight, since unfortunately, the shed workshop is taking on water again and will only be used for cutting and making parts, until that can be fixed.
                So the workshop is in the garage now.

Temporarily mounted the 8 magnet rotor to the double drill chuck adapter and man, it runs so smooth with the scooter motor.

Will be using 2 pillow block bearings, raised up with hard wood mounts, same with the motor.
                Motor will be secured to hard wood mounts with large steel hose clamps.
                Very similar layout as turions setups.
                Hope to get working on it soon.
                peace love light

Comment

• Hi turion, thanks, it is a MY6812B motor.
                  It looks like it is rated 24 volts, 2500 rpm, 100 watts.
                  Will definitely need some ( turion magnet neutralization method ) on board.
                  peace love light

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                    ...... the double drill chuck adapter and man, it runs so smooth with the scooter motor.

Will be using 2 pillow block bearings,

Here is the early Thane video of his work using multi-filament coils
                    to speed up the rotor. The explanation is also good. Look at the size of
                    his coil there. Huge

Shaft to shaft I started out with a rubber hose with 2 clamps. This is
                    known as a RAG JOINT like on the steering wheel of your car or the
                    GE washing machines used to connect motor to pump.

The cheap easy way is a piece of strong hose then stagger the clamps
                    to balance the weight. The rotor has 2 bearings and the motor has
                    2 bearing so all you need is a RAG JOINT to couple them. One time I
                    needed a strong hose so I used a section of steel braided Hydraulic
                    hose.

Yours is far better.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh8xbyxAhMA&list=UU6ZPiUObgaWAyeV3SmUH3mg& index=16[/VIDEO]
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-22-2019, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Hi all, here is the progress on the updated project.
                      Will be placing the rotor on next and seeing how it runs.
                      peace love light

Comment

• Hi all, the updated project using the scooter motor is going well.
                        Had to use aluminum tape between the spacer and the shaft, as there is a small gap.
                        Without the tape, it caused the shaft to be skewed when using nuts to secure the spacer to the shaft.

Next step is to mount the rotor and see how smooth it runs.

Here is a video of it running so far.
                        peace love light

https://youtu.be/Z-Qy3jrdShk

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
                          What would be the BEST generator coil to use on a Low magnetic drag generator?

How about one of Thane's coils on a transformer body. What do I mean by that?
                          Right hand rule, left hand rule "C" CORES Over-unity.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJl0TO_aR6M[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Super Coils Lenz free bi Toroid style Horseshoe.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTFLncHB6u0[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Hi all, Hi bromikey, thanks for sharing the cool videos.
                              Liking his bailing wire u-cores, will be thinking about that.

Mounted the magnet rotor, though had to use wood rotor support guides, to keep the rotor parallel to the shaft.
                              Shaft flutters slightly, needs to be probably 1/2" at least, or move bearings in closer, though should still work fine.
                              peace love light

Here is latest video.
                              https://youtu.be/OwyVjeSEdx0

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                                Hi all, Hi bromikey, thanks for sharing the cool videos.
                                Liking his bailing wire u-cores, will be thinking about that.

Mounted the magnet rotor, though had to use wood rotor support guides, to keep the rotor parallel to the shaft.
                                Shaft flutters slightly, needs to be probably 1/2" at least, or move bearings in closer, though should still work fine.
                                peace love light

Here is latest video.
                                https://youtu.be/OwyVjeSEdx0
                                Nice work Sky, now you got a good one. A booster can raise the rpm's
                                and I am sure you know that when you need a few more R's. Seems
                                very smooth and don't assume the magnets are going to stay in their
                                hole. Barrier plz

Comment

Working...
                                X