Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you using weak ceramic magnets?

I noticed with my strong neo's my speed up took longer or more strands
    if at all, well noticeably only when I had a tight gap. Mine is 1/16" now.

The stronger magnets do help. Remember I asked you about your long
    magnets taped on the circular shape? Guessing of course but educated.
    Long block ceramics will not allow you to keep your gap consistent
    throughout the entire surface. This arrangement will give an 1/8" gap on
    each end of the magnet but in the center might be wider.

Am I right?

Comment

Here is what I am saying Sky

Even with my very very strong neo's (super strong) if my gap got to
      wide the noticeable effect was missing. There is definitely a gap to
      strength of magnet to core relationship that will pronounce the effect.

When I dropped back my gap to 3/16" the speed up effect was very tiny
      even at 3000rpm's at 2890ft or 17 strands of 170foot lengths. The "C"
      gives me 2 poles of interaction at the same time and a place for flux
      relief but does not cause the effect nor does the core length change
      the delay mechanically enough.

Maybe a 6" extension might do something but for now I will say no.

Comment

Turion,
        as far as wire sizes,
        I bought 57 pounds of #19 wire because of a mistype someone else did.
        the experiment still failed like all the other reproductions
        I suggest calculating out wire sizes, frequencies and what wire will deal with what on your own.
        do all the engineering for yourself before you buy or build or buy anything

Comment

Hi mike, thanks for the replies.
          The rotor has 1" diameter x 1/8" thick neos.
          The 1/8" magnet to core gap is with the rotor stopped and flush, when turned, the edge of the magnet is about 1/16" gap.
          I'm giving this some thought and looking at turions 'your basic coil' thread again.
          peace love light
          Last edited by SkyWatcher; 04-29-2019, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Okay Sky my mistake, I didn't realize they were neo's but you are
            on the right track. You could always add a few more strands fairly easy
            using the same method.

Run 9 more in the yard and lay those next to the others. My neo's have
            a huge pull force at 1" long around 45-50 lbs they are 1/2" dia. like i said
            even with all that force (which I needed) if I didn't get as close as possible
            the effect was greatly reduced. So strong that at low speeds the rotor will
            growl for all the torsion but as the rotor picked up rpm's much less
            pounding. Lots of stress there. That's where my magic was.

It seems like the greater the pull the better the effect was for me. Maybe
            you could go to 1\2" magnets or less and get a better response. I think
            that big core need a little more flux. Course tape won't hold'em.

I'll bet bigger magnets would drop the number of strands for you.

Your magnet has 3X less pull force than mine but both of us have about
            the same core size. Of course you know as you make a gap the force is
            much reduced and in your case might be leaving you on the short end.

Still you are within 10ma from the null. That's better than everyone else
            looking for the extra energy. Most won't even try.

Great exploration I'd say.For all practical purposes you are there.

I looked more closely at the details, you have a 3.75" dia rotor mine is 9" so
            my magnets must travel much faster to get around the circle.

2*pie*r = circumference so 2*3.14 = 6.28 * 1.875 = 11.775" of travel with each
            rotation. At 2000rpm's we can say 2000 X 11.775 = 23,550" per minute

We can also go to feet per second.

On the other hand a 9" dia where my magnets sit comes out 2*pie*r or
            6.28 X 4.5 = 28.26" for each rotation and at 2000 rpm's comes to

2000 X 28.26 = 56,520" per minute but instead I am running 3000 rpm or

3000 X 28.26 = 84,780" per minute. Over 3X more distance is traveled

All of this plays a roll. Turion's dia is huge. My magnets are at 80mph

Your magnets are moving at 22 mph and is a safe speed for tape.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-29-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Hi mike, thanks for the helpful information.

I made the gap a little tighter on the magnet to core gap.
              Also, I'm building a protective shield (dome) around the rotor using 1/2" high density board, to keep the water, oh I mean the rotor magnets from removing me from this realm.

Then I can feel better about increasing the rpm's to a higher level.
              peace love light

Comment

Hi all, finished the protective shield.
                Not feeling the greatest at the moment, when I feel a little better I will test this at higher rpm's.
                peace love light

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                  Not feeling the greatest at the moment, when I feel a little better I will test this at higher rpm's.
                  peace love light

Very good and greetings, you've been working very hard, well that you take your precautions, commented that an occasion with a bedini engine that was testing, the magnet went off, of luck was next to and not in front, I pass twice, it was very the speed of the bedini that one of the magnets gave off, thank God nothing serious happened,
                  thanks to all who contribute and guide, here and seen two users who know a lot and guide, BroMikey, Turion

and share their knowledge thanks to them and others.

Comment

peace love light

Good idea. We all had the croup here for weeks. These grain elevators
                    and stuff in the air (GMO bioweapons=Monsantos DNA mod's) just cough
                    till you barf.

Anyway

Great shield, I did that also as you can see in the video, Thane did it, only
                    one who didn't was Turion, he got shot with a magnet I think in the foot.

Comment

Hi all, Hi alexelectric, thanks for the kind words.
                      Yes, I'm thankful to bromikey and turion as well.
                      Ok, I've increased the rpm of the rotor with the safety barrier in place to around 2625 rpm's.
                      Still no lenz neutral or acceleratrion when series coil is shorted, with this particular setup.

Though again, when shorted, input amps are increasing very little, 10-20 milliamps.
                      So, I will have to give this some more thought, on what to do next.
                      peace love light

Comment

Hi all, I have something I'm going to try.
                        I'm going to extend the core out from where it is now, by an inch in length.
                        Will have to hammer out the old core pieces and make new ones of proper length.
                        Questions or comments welcome.
                        peace love light

Comment

Multifilar Coil Vs Tank Circuit

from what I understand, it seems the neutralization of lenz seems to be because of resonance?..
                          would the effect show on a tank circuit instead?..

frequency of the rotor can be determined by (rpm/60s)*number of magnets
                          and the frequency in the coil can be calculated via L and C.

say a rotor that can turn to 1800 rpm with 8 magnets would be 240hz
                          a matching coil and cap would be 4.7uF and 93mH coil.

Just a wild thought..

Comment

Yes I would say. My rotor has 20 magnets at 50lb pull each with
                            a 9"dia rotor where magnets did place which also is part of the
                            frequency.

Turion uses 6 magnets that are very very powerful. The dia escapes me
                            but around 12" which relates to a magnet speed in MPH much faster
                            than even my 9" rotor.

A good point might be that a 3.75" dia rotor might not be large enough
                            along side the weak magnets. Such thin magnets or 1/8" at gaps of 1/8"
                            may not provide enough flux to properly react with the larger cores.

Without a balance, drag may prevail.

In my case even with the big rotor using 20 magnets, I got my best
                            response when cogging at low speeds were tremendous. It became
                            very difficult at this point to get the rotor up to speed without damaging
                            the drive motor requiring me to resort to using a clutch.

The rotor magnets and core material must be sized to generate a
                            reasonable amount of output Vs input. When this is accomplished
                            drive input with increase substantial as compared to a free wheeling
                            rotor with no magnets.

For example a 50lb magnet 1" long, with an 1/8" may still exhibit a
                            40lb pull while an 1/8" long magnet running an 1/8th" gap may not
                            be capable of offering much flux.

Comment

Hi all, Hi ricards, thanks for the positive reply.

Hi bromikey, thank you also, you always have a positive, helpful reply to offer.
                              I am taking note of all of your suggestions, for potential use.

In the past, I did build larger rotors, with more powerful magnets, though I was using bolts as cores, I still observed interesting effects.
                              One thing I observed, when the bolt coil/core was facing the magnets with the coil closest to rotor, I could not get lenz neutral or speed up.
                              Though when I turned the coil/core around, which means the extended length of bolt core was facing the rotor magnets.
                              And the coil was a good distance away from the rotor magnets, then I could observe lenz neutral and even rotor speeding up.
                              This is why I want to try a longer core, to set the coil a distance away from the rotor magnets, while the core end is still very close to the rotor magnets.

I notice in your regenX coil thread, Barbosi brought this up and you posted tesla patents and other information related to the setting back of the coil.
                              I'm almost done painting the new, longer core pieces, so I'll post experiment results when I have them.
                              peace love light

Comment

Hi all, Hi ricards, thanks for the positive reply.

Hi bromikey, thank you also, you always have a positive, helpful reply to offer.
                                I am taking note of all of your suggestions, for potential use.

In the past, I did build larger rotors, with more powerful magnets, though I was using bolts as cores, I still observed interesting effects.
                                One thing I observed, when the bolt coil/core was facing the magnets with the coil closest to rotor, I could not get lenz neutral or speed up.
                                Though when I turned the coil/core around, which means the extended length of bolt core was facing the rotor magnets.
                                And the coil was a good distance away from the rotor magnets, then I could observe lenz neutral and even rotor speeding up.
                                This is why I want to try a longer core, to set the coil a distance away from the rotor magnets, while the core end is still very close to the rotor magnets.

I notice in your regenX coil thread, Barbosi brought this up and you posted tesla patents and other information related to the setting back of the coil.
                                I'm almost done painting the new, longer core pieces, so I'll post experiment results when I have them.
                                peace love light
                                SkyWatcher, what do you think, that you can reach, that is, what deceleration you will have in the engine as a goal, when the resonance is fulfilled.
                                what is your estimate

Comment

Working...
                                X