No announcement yet.

Alex Manzanero Lenz Free Magnetic Diode Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkyWatcher it seems good to me to continue with the idea.
    You can also follow this project already somewhat advanced https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIA21DbJmNE
    and put improvements or more coils

Comment

My replication of magnetic diode - project promoted by Alex Manzanero
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2upDwZ_Mh_4&t=8s

Comment

regards lorinrandone

I saw the video and good demonstration, you can put a magnet for each coil and improve the inducion and see what happens with the lenz, one of the ideas is to make a coil something bigger with big magnet to get a good voltage and current , as well as the projects of the axial wind turbines that show in the network, here we would have the solid core laminated as those of the transformers or graphite but large are expensive and see if there are, thanks to which are adding to the comments and giving proposals and examples, so will be improving this type of generator

Comment

Hi everyone.
          Alex thank you for your suggestions. Anyway, your idea of putting magnets in the points where the cores are joined, I've already tried it. Yesterday I saw your post with this idea. Well, there is no improvement. What I confirm after my tests, is that by shorting the coil, the consumption does not increase. I can say that otherwise, the consumption goes down, and the revolutions go up after a while. Anyway, the law of lenz is present for every connected charge.
          Even more. According to the separation between the U part (of the core) there is more or less voltage. The more separated it is, the more voltage the output of the coils.

Comment

Originally posted by lorinrandone View Post
            Hi everyone.
            Alex thank you for your suggestions. Anyway, your idea of putting magnets in the points where the cores are joined, I've already tried it. Yesterday I saw your post with this idea. Well, there is no improvement. What I confirm after my tests, is that by shorting the coil, the consumption does not increase. I can say that otherwise, the consumption goes down, and the revolutions go up after a while. Anyway, the law of lenz is present for every connected charge.
            Even more. According to the separation between the U part (of the core) there is more or less voltage. The more separated it is, the more voltage the output of the coils.
            ok, to be more separated parts of the U is spun more coil so there is more voltage, if the law is present what is diverted or directed to repel the magnet inductor.
            There are other proposals of generator without lenz so call it, are the projects of Antonio Romero, studying and carrying out projects I think you can see which configuration is the best.
            greetings and continue with your projects

Comment

Hi all, not having much luck making practical output with both of these ideas.
              Though not to say good output could not be made with tight tolerances and better design,
              I'm just not equipped to be able to do so.

So I am making tests with thane heins mechanical type setup.
              Will probably start a new thread.

Though it has 8 alternating neo magnets on rotor, almost 4" diameter rotor, with same type of core (Bailing wire, short pieces, painted with enamel as core) and this coil is bifilar 24awg. magnet wire, connected in series.

The bifilar series wired coil increases the capacitance of the coil and apparently helps with causing a phase delay and lowering lenz drag.

I can say so far, since this motor can turn this rotor at quite a good speed, I do notice at lower rpm's, when the bifilar coil is short circuited, the rotor will slow to a dead stop fairly quickly.
              Though when the rpm's are increased, the rotor does slow, though not much at all.

Will be trying a different coil, to try and get the rotor to be lenz neutral at least and beyond.
              peace love light

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 04-23-2019, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                Hi all, not having much luck

I can say so far, since this motor can turn this rotor at quite a good speed,

I do notice at lower rpm's, when the bifilar coil is short circuited, the rotor will

slow to a dead stop fairly quickly.
                Good observations.

Recommendation (what I keep telling MYSELF)

25awg wire 2400 feet of wire cut into 40 foot sections and wound
                together in parallel totaling 60 strands. Eliminating SELF INDUCTION
                at the lower speeds.

Pound two posts in the ground at a distance of 40 feet, go round and
                round 60 times then cut on the ends. No fancy equipment needed.

Each strand next to each other represents capacitance. As more strands
                are connected in series you get more capacitance. Way more than a
                bifilar or a two strand coil. This is called a multi-filar coil, not a quad
                filar, not a oct-filar, a multi-filar, could be 24 strand could be 48 or 60.

It really isn't very big after winding as you may think, I have a 4200 foot
                coil at 24 strands and it is not very big. Use 29awg or 25awg. If your
                cranked up rotor is over 1000 rpm (And I think it is 1500 rpm's guessing)
                you should get speed up after 30 strands and plenty of power out.

On the magnetic diode side maybe rotor rpm or frequency is important
                and a specific diode with gap will operate best at a certain speed? Not
                sure.

The best way to find out is to run your rpm's up high and use a
                conventional coil ( a post with 200-300ft of wire around it) to draw
                down the rotor establishing a baseline and then use the diode trying
                to generate at the high r's.

It is hard to measure a 1/4watt load pulled off of a 50-100 watt input
                on the drive motor so try to get some power first. How much power are
                you able to pull using a standard coil?

For instance, if you are running at say a 50watt drive motor input see
                if you can at least generate 10-20 watts. This sharpen you abilities for
                regular generating practices such as gap size or core size vs magnet
                strength.

Once you have polished up you skills generating not only will you see
                that a considerable drop is proportional to the load but you will have
                established a relative size for a normal coil. By normal i mean all these
                power hungry coils in use today, they are 200-300 feet.

Now multiply by 10 so 200 time 10 = 2000 feet of wire to start with.

First you have to prove to yourself that you can generate 10% of the
                drive input, then your desire to generate 10% lenz free will follow.

Do you have any wire to work with is the question. If so get out in
                the yard. I am not saying you will need 2000 feet using 40 foot
                strands but it better to be safe.

Longer strands like mine needed6 strands in series running 3000 rpm's.
                My strands were 175ft each. Wantomake used shorter strands and got
                the lenz free effect at a lower rpm.

If you want to use the diode, first generate conventionally then
                proportionally see to it that you diode is using the same amount of
                wire that was on your standard coil.

Either way you go try to get power back with slow down then go for
                speed up after you understand the requirement for wire amounts, gaps
                and core sizes.

Take a deep breath and know that now you have what you need
                to proceed. Trust me this takes time and is not free and easy effortless
                unlimited power. It is just another day in the life of a dedicated
                researcher.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2019, 03:06 AM.

Comment

BroMikey a whole description and detail of the whole process you do
                  It is interesting to see how it is getting better, and from the avences of each one and sharing them, the projects are getting better, what you describe is very interesting

since we are in these, a project that I have, is that of a car alternator, redesign its structure, try to make the alternator with coil without lenz, using the configuration of the microwave oven motor, this motor also reduces the lenz.

regards
                  SkyWatcher
                  go ahead with your projects and that the guide of BroMikey
                  help you to improve

Comment

Hi all, Hi mike, thanks for all the information, I knew most of that already from reading the threads here, though have yet to focus enough to try the many, many strand coils.
                    The biggest multistrand I have made is 12 strand of 24awg. magnet wire, not sure the length of each strand.
                    I do have a good amount of 30awg. magnet wire on hand, in one piece.

Also have a decent amount of 24awg., though that is in many different coils I have made over time.
                    So I would have to pull 40 foot lengths and secure each strand in the back yard, until each separate coil is used up and hopefully I end up having at least 30 strands or more.

I checked rpm of rotor at lower speed, meaning safer to me rpm, using my meter with frequency function and it showed .16, it is a 20Khz setting only.
                    So I think that is 160 Hz divided by the 8 magnets on rotor, which gives 20 actual Hz, so about 1200 rpm at a reasonable setting.
                    Which gauge wire would you suggest using mike, 24awg. or 30awg.?
                    peace love light

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post

so about 1200 rpm at a reasonable setting.
                      Which gauge wire would you suggest using mike, 24awg. or 30awg.?
                      peace love light
                      Critical information like 1200 rpm's and the 30awg will due just fine.
                      Plus as you connect strand 1 in series with strand 2 you will be able to
                      document conventional generating and after a number of strands
                      (Impossible for me to guess) you will see a tapering off of the drag
                      till it is gone. I did a 29awg and at 170ft x 6 strands it was null like
                      you want. The shorter strands might let you do the same thing at
                      a lower RPM but you will need lots of them.

Let's figure that out.

So 170 X 6 = 1020 feet and I still had 3000 plus ft left over. It is fun
                      to go up on strands a little higher to watch the rotor run up on RPM's.

Comment

hello to all
                        alex manzanero thread is about a lenzless generator, inducing a trafo core.(mag flux diverted or delayed)

Polyfilar coils are treated in many other threads. (spliting+, turion, etc)

Inducing a trafo:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmEUestS2g
                        No aparent Lenz effect. Schematic included, and a very detailed explanation.

regards
                        Alvaro
                        Last edited by interdesign21; 04-24-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Hi mike, thanks for the information and help, going to use the 30awg. then.
                          I'll post the progress in your split positive thread.
                          peace love light

Comment

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZObdN68bk[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_WrviFVgJU[/VIDEO]
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 04-25-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Hi.
                              Here is a picture of a revised version of a generator that diverts the gen coil flux away from the rotor. All nuts , bolts and the axle are made of stainless steel, and are not intended to be part of the magnetic circuit. The green shows the inducting flux path when the gen coils are open and not conducting, and the red shows the path of the gen coil flux when it does conduct.

This time the gen coil's magnetic path is left open with the pole projections facing away from the rotor.
                              Also attached is a photo of the C core hand pressed tightly into the bottom half of it's soon to be coil former, waiting to be wound.

cheers.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I got to thinking that perhaps I blew it by leaving too big of an air gap at the end of the C core to entice a significant enough amount of flux away from the rotor.

Then I thought not to worry, I can probably close of the gap with the shaft of a screw driver while it's running and see if it makes any difference.

cheers.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X