Anti-gravity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    That's also right Robur because if it were not life would not exist.

What I've called, and indeed what Astrophysicist's have called an accretion plane is, in reality, a pressure mediation as described by Ken Wheeler.

Electromagnet for Attracting Copper, Aluminum and Non-Ferrous Metals like GOLD!

Al

Comment

Originally posted by robur View Post
      Paper pyramid can create magnetic field.
      But it would be VERY weak
      Adding some metal, even none-ferrous would greatly increase that field.
      Especially if metal is harmonic

----------------------------------------------------

I have to put a comment from channeled information:

''Utrons were 2 types
      Cone
      And Pyramid
      When central Node was cone then other outward ones were pyramid and wise versa.
      The complication with this design was mechanichal technology of the are made it very hard almost impossible to operate Triple Gyro scoping Effect. 12 Utrons were positioned on axles. On the central disk. Center node that was 13th Utron only bigger was separately fixed from the central disk. Tripple Gyroscope Effect was the following:
      First 12 Utrons were accelerated on their axels. Second the disk into which they were fitted was also accelerated for example to the Left
      Thirdly - the central node Utron was accelerated to the Right
      All 3 had to turn fully independently from each other. Mechanical bearings and fixings of that era made this system very expensive and very complicated... on top of it's other issues. Rig needed to reach specified speed of operation before it become self-powered''

We could look at Alexey's system as at a sort of gyroscope perhaps?
      But for that it needs to have a third spin effect for 3-D Disbalance. 2 disks make it a 2-D Disbalance and third plane would make it 3-D Disbalance
      Otis carr's ship was 3-D disbalance with 3 different systems spinning into different directions. But mechanically very hard and expensive even today.
      Too many moving parts
      SEG ( Searl Effect Generator ) also had 3 sets of rollers. Searl's original system did. Russian System had only 1 set, but it was 100cm or 120cm in diameter. SEG had proven to be a dead end. Dead end that is as dead as the dodo as saying goes.

Lifter another dead end. Not as dead as Dodo, but dead enought for me at last.
      Otis carr's ship isn't a dead end, it is just very costly end. And high chance of getting uncontrollable effects from it.

Here aren't much systems people like me and you have any hope of getting off the

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Les Brown's Tetrahedrons were made of hanger coat wire. That means only 3-4 lines. Perhaps you don't know this point so I try to be very clear - magnetic energy or/and exotic energy appears more concentrated on the grades other then on solid metal. Solid metal is stronger past certain size
      A cone made from wire would have more power in this sense other then a solid cone unless it is past certain size.
      In UK all coat hangers now plastic. Health and safety from EU.....
      So, I can't obtain such and as I said before no room to put it at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Well it's not just paper, it's graphite covered paper, and that's a significantly different creature.

A sort of poor mans graphite sheeting can be made by covering paper with a dense layer of graphite from a lead pencil. I did that covering both sides of a sheet of paper, then bonded the paper together with some on-hand weldwood wood glue, and so that I had a somewhat stiffer paper to work with. The tetrahedron shape was of no specific dimensions other than sharing a similarity to the design illustrated by Michael Schratt. I made it as small as I could to keep weight down. I might get some tweezers and magnifer to make a smaller one.

*note; there are of course ideal ratio's to the tetrahedron. Mainly I tried to make mine about 137 degrees of slope on the long sides and nearly vertical backside of around 88 degree's (88 being of course code for Nazi and now you know it's not because of the vaunted German 88mm Krupp Cannon).

http://spherebeingalliance.com/media...g_Triangle.png
      http://files.abovetopsecret.com/file...ev579f9dea.PNG

I only had 50 of these tiny neodymium magnets on hand to experiment with and I attached them to a steel round pie/pizza pan in a line (at first). The pan has to be at a significant slope where the paper tetrahedron will almost slide on it's own. This was a very ruff set up. I just wanted to mainly see if I could see any significant effect with the paper; sort of a poor man's home made pyrolitic carbon was the idea. Anyways if you screw around you will see a little shuttling effect as at certain points, like when the tetrahedron get's going, isn't held up by running in to the next magnet, ect, well you can see there's a propulsive effect. Now obviously if you went to the real trouble of covering the magnets with another sheet of paper with little guide along the side to keep the tetrahedron from going off track, then you would probably see some significant improvement, and obviously if you did this with more powerful magnets and real pyroltic carbon then I'd imagine you would really see some other significantly improved effects.

So you see you have a 3D Vee Gate is what you have going on. I think you could buy a few hundred magnets and build a little race track where the whole thing would just go whizzing along endlessly ~so to speak, and here I'm talking about buying the expensive right materials, but it's hard to say whether or not the tetrahedron will stay on the track because at some point it appears to begin lifting, as if there's an inductive effect but I'm guessing. I'd have to order some more magnets and pyrolitic carbon to test all that and right now I have too many other things to be bothered with it just yet.

Just remember that all I was after was to see if paper covered with lead (graphite) from an ordinary pencil reacted strongly enough with the magnet to lift it. Well it didn't so made a tetrahedron because, as I keep repeating, it's a #3D Vee Gate (explained simply) and therefore should have a multiplicative effect, which it does. I'm not telling you that making this will result in a levitating tetrahedron because that's not happening but you are going to find validation that the shape results in propulsive effect.

Here's the specific magnets I had on hand. As you can see they are tiny little things typically used for latches on drawers and such.
      N45 1/4"OD x 1/16"ID x 1/16" Neodymium Rare Earth Ring Magnet
      https://www.magnet4sale.com/rare-ear...-diameter-1-4/
      https://www.magnet4sale.com/magnets-...ymium-magnets/
      Last edited by Gambeir; 06-03-2019, 06:52 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Hmm....very interesting and right on cue. I think I'm with you. There appears to be a trick going on here that has to do with a rate of induction of counterspace.
        Also notice at around 2:30 in the video how this resembles a cross sectional diagram of a kind of coaxial cable.

Also noticed the cone shape at 321.
        Great find aljhoa.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 06-03-2019, 05:19 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

I have to make some rushed posts but if you take what I've just given you and apply this to the Vril you have what? You have a pulse jet is what you have.

See here now, in the described model arrangement I gave, what you have is the equivalent of a magnetic pulse jet motor: Straight out of Nazi Germany BTW as in the V1 Flying Bomb so it's a natural considering all the history behind these machines. Now can you see that? Really this needs some more experimenting before I go about making statements like that but I know some of you out there have been hording neo-magnets and may be inclined to do some of your own little home brew set-ups. All you need is a pencil, some paper, a fifty to a couple hundred little disk magnets to mess about with just for fun. When I got the first little scuttling along effect it was a little mesmerizing. I probably spent an hour holding this damn pie plate and fiddling around just to try to get a full length run, which is pretty much impossible with the set up I had going on, but as I said you could improve on this significantly with a little more work. Like I said I only gave you the down and dirty kid's craft model set up, the full extent of which I myself haven't even fully built, but I am confident you could do this and get some interesting proofs of this propulsion system.
          Last edited by Gambeir; 06-03-2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Graphite Magnetic Sail

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-04-2019, 06:45 AM.

Comment

This arrangement also works with aluminum. A pop or beer can cut's almost as easily as paper with scissor's and a Vee shaped tetrahedron sail can be easily formed. Aluminum is one of three notable paramagnetic's, the other two being magnesium and lithium. It has the desirable characteristic of becoming increasingly paramagnetic with cooling, such as outerspace might provide, as well as behaving with increasingly diamagnetic properties shared by copper with increasing cooling and acceleration. In other words, it behaves as a diamagnetic like copper when exposed to a moving magnetic field, or when it is itself moving through a magnetic field. Since aluminum is a conductor it therefore produces "eddy current's" and which are opposed to the motion, be it either the magnetic field or the aluminum material itself; which in this instance the magnets are instead stationary and the conductor is itself moving. So in conventional speak it is thereby creating a repelling magnetic field in the form of eddy currents. This would be the conventional explanation of behavior.

Maxwell’s equations tell us that an electric field can form a magnetic field and a magnetic field can also form an electric field. However, a varying electric and or a varying magnetic field can create the other if either the electric charge, or the magnetic field is motional/accelerated, and which must be in the presence of a conductor.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 06-04-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

This arrangement also works with aluminum. A pop or beer can cut's almost as easily as paper with scissor's and a Vee shaped tetrahedron sail can be easily formed. Aluminum is one of three notable paramagnetic's, the other two being magnesium and lithium. It has the desirable characteristic of becoming increasingly paramagnetic with cooling, such as outerspace might provide, as well as behaving with increasingly diamagnetic properties shared by copper with increasing cooling and acceleration. In other words, it behaves as a diamagnetic like copper when exposed to a moving magnetic field, or when it is itself moving through a magnetic field. Since aluminum is a conductor it therefore produces "eddy current's" and which are opposed to the motion, be it either the magnetic field or the aluminum material itself; which in this instance the magnets are instead stationary and the conductor is itself moving. So in conventional speak it is thereby creating a repelling magnetic field in the form of eddy currents. This would be the conventional explanation of behavior.

Maxwell’s equations tell us that an electric field can form a magnetic field and a magnetic field can also form an electric field. However, a varying electric and or a varying magnetic field can create the other if either the electric charge, or the magnetic field is motional/accelerated, and which must be in the presence of a conductor.
                were you aware that the "eddy currents" are an electric field inside the metal that make a magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field that made the eddy currents in the first place ?
                this is why a magnet will float on a super conductor, the magnetic mirror that the eddy currents make is perfect.
                the things with some resistance do a similar mirror, only they are not very good because of the resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                  were you aware that the "eddy currents" are an electric field inside the metal that make a magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field that made the eddy currents in the first place ?
                  this is why a magnet will float on a super conductor, the magnetic mirror that the eddy currents make is perfect.
                  the things with some resistance do a similar mirror, only they are not very good because of the resistance.

Diagram of the Meissner effect.
                  Magnetic field lines, represented as arrows,
                  are excluded from a superconductor
                  when it is below its critical temperature.

Meissner effect

Al

Comment

the nature of equilibrium formed
                    so how does it do that ?
                    they don't say...
                    and that is what I am talking about, how that effect actually works.

if you look close enough at the equations as the modern world knows, a toroid transformer should not work..
                    yet it is pretty easy to figure out with the idea that magnetic, electric, and change(time) are all at right angles.

Comment

so how does it do that ?
                      they don't say...
                      and that is what I am talking about, how that effect actually works.

if you look close enough at the equations as the modern world knows, a toroid transformer should not work..
                      yet it is pretty easy to figure out with the idea that magnetic, electric, and change(time) are all at right angles.
                      ΔP"super fluid" = "Lift"

Al

Comment

Yes, of course spacecase, but a description of wireless electromagnetic induction is not the whole story.

Maxwell’s equations tell us that an electric field gives form to a magnetic field and vice versa. However, it is imperative to note that it is a varying electric or magnetic field that gives rise to the other — an accelerated electric charge or a moving magnet in the presence of a conductor.
                        https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/why-are-some-materials-magnetic-and-is-aluminum-magnetic.html

In the case of a magnet being dropped down a copper or aluminum tube, an eddy current is produced as a counter electro-magnetic effect, and resulting from the motional magnetic field in proximity to the conductor.

It's worth noting that there is a distinct difference between the conductors of aluminum and copper; aluminum, magnesium and lithium are notable examples of paramagnetic materials, but it could be said that aluminum behaves as a diamagnetic in response to a motional magnetic field, while copper is naturally diamagnetic. Therefore a non-magnetic material can produce an eddy current. This suggests that an eddy current is a measurable rate of induction produced in a given substance, and since all substances/matter have a magnetic field that means that weight is itself an inducted process, and which is arising out of the natural environment all around us. In other words, as a conductor you have weight due to a rate of induction, and you have an electric field partial due to the same phenomena since it is the eddy current which is a counter electromagnetic response, and thus explains one possible reason that we have an electric body.

What this means is that, if you can see an eddy current as a rate of induction of weight in mass, then what is truly taking place in the falling magnet experiment is that weight from the falling magnet is being inducted into the copper or aluminum pipe. In other words, the experiment is like a cartoon version of gravity as inducted phenomena.

Now at least one of the reasons it's important to understand this is because you can probably go to your own trash can and pick out a pop or beer can. It is unfortunate that we don't have copper beer and pop cans but again there is probably a reason for that since aluminum is the second most produced metal behind iron.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 06-07-2019, 04:41 AM.

Comment

So if you can accept the notion that induction is what causes weight in mass, hence gravity, then the next problem is what to do about it.

If you have a Vee type gate, say one formed by a tetrahedron shape made of say aluminum, and which is accelerated around a track of magnets, then the effect should be an increasing rise in induction in the aluminum which is measurable as eddy currents, hence a repulsion or counter magnetic field, and as this shape provides an increasing thrust with greater speed leading to more speed then one can expect a self sustaining orbital of ever increasing speed and magnetic repulsion until such time where power of the magnetic field and the velocity of the motional conductor balance out to maximum capability.

When the counter inducted electromagnetic field, previously known as an eddy current, equalizes the weight of the whole device by the reverse induction process produced by the velocity of the conductor across/along a magnetic field, and which gives rise to the counter electromagnetic field, otherwise known as an eddy current, what you then have is a de facto antigravity device.

This arrangement would be, or could be, a kind of electromagnetic repulsion scheme, and this may be what is happening in the Alexey in a round about way. There the aluminum plate is a dielectric reflector which due to the varying magnetic cycle gives rise to an AC induced magnetic field. At least I think that's about right. Have to check as this mind also conspires against me. I have many enemies it seems.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 06-07-2019, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Maybe I have that reversed on what is inducting what into who in the case of the falling magnet inside a conductor, but it's not really that important to just to understand the point. Basically I'm flying off memory and can't recall whether it's the pipe that gains weight or loses weight. In either case the fact that induction is occurring is what is significant to see as more than just the production of eddy currents. It is of course important to understand which one is doing what to whom but I'm just not going to bother looking up the video right this second.

This isn't something that's obvious. It's not like I watched Wheeler doing this and saying; Ah ha! Because that's not happening. You have to really think about it and in the context of the ether producing gravity, hence weight, by an inductive process. Even then it was still not apparent to me what was actually happening. It wasn't until Wheeler himself mumbled a reply to a question I made in his holiday live question and answer forum on Youtube that I finally grasped how this was happening. In retrospect it was immediately obvious to me after the fact that an eddy current is an inductive process representative of something greater.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 06-06-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Right now I've got this arrangement to play with. Very simple and distracting as well. Set one up and play with it. See if you also think there's some propulsion going on. You have to have an angle downwards for this to move on it's own and that of course raises questions about whether or not you're seeing a Vee Gate type action. However, maybe someone out there has some graphite/lead sheeting who can make a small tetrahedron which will leviate enough to show one way or the other if there is propulsion from a level surface. I'm getting some interesting results with aluminum and the odd thing is it seems to work better going pointy end forwards, whereas with the lead covered paper it seemed just the opposite, though at times it seemed to also not matter at all what end pointed which way.

Even if this isn't really doing much more than faking me out propulsion wise, the whole thing is very easy to make considering and doesn't cost much, and once you see this shuttle like effect you become a little obsessed with repeating the results as it looks almost like magic has taken over and the thing has come to life. The paper tent is the guide and aluminum is just a folded triangular pattern that rides atop the tent so it has a guide to keep it on track, otherwise the magnets will push it off sideways. I repeat this takes some messing with to make work. It's got to have some movement for any kind of results, either by generating eddy currents by moving and hence levitation, and also to witness any of this scuttling along business. You can't just set it on this and expect something to happen, although with the graphite paper model at times it did seem like if you dropped it on the track it would just suddenly take off. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether it's the weight and angle that's making it move or if it's a propulsion effect, which is why I encourage others to make one for themselves.

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-06-2019, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Quick Reply

Don't have time right now to read everything of it.

Gambeir - would post 1 photo of this please?

I used to work with a V-GATE magnetic motor. Even 1 person from Christchurch in New Zea;and been trying
                                But that thing doesn't work at all. It was a dead end.

--------------------------

I come back later to read everything better

But

VERY NICE EXPERIMENT

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Graphite-...18ff8cf4338a0c

Would you think this be easier then grinding pens all day?

Comment

Working...
                                X