X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    And if you look at that picture the wrap is still all around the cells so you cannot see how they are connected, except that there are wires on top, nor can you see if there are more than six cells. So what's your point? That I was deliberately LYING to people about how the battery was put together? I have already said many times that I made a mistake yet you continue to bring it up every chance you get as evidence that I do not know what I am talking about. Does it make you feel like a big man? Does it make you proud? I really hope you are getting SOMETHING out of it. LOL
    Hi Turion,

You ask: "So what's your point? That I was deliberately LYING to people about how the battery was put together?"

My answer: It is obvious.

And to repeat what I've said numerous times, which is my point: You don't know what you're talking about so misinterpret what you see "on your bench right in front of you" and then spread falsehoods and ridicule me who tells the truth. In this case, you deliberately claim the battery was sealed so you couldn't see the connections and cells yet your photo from the post at the time and statement that you'd disassembled it further proves otherwise. You didn't know the fundamentals of the LiFePO4 cell so you "got it wrong". You don't know the fundamentals of energy, so you got that wrong also. You make excuses about the LiFe battery, still, and you'll make excuses about energy at the conference, if you go. Hmmm. There's something to think about. How do you know that I won't be at the conference?

Again, sincerely, good luck with your project. I do hope you deliver. And, seriously, I'll help to loop it if I can. Love to see it happen.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Dave is getting ready for the conference and should not share anymore. Soon it will be very clear. The cores produce way more and the drive input remains the same. Go figure.

The other 1 battery system you already have been shown. Mean while you guys need to show some results yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    And if you look at that picture the wrap is still all around the cells so you cannot see how they are connected, except that there are wires on top, nor can you see if there are more than six cells. So what's your point? That I was deliberately LYING to people about how the battery was put together? I have already said many times that I made a mistake yet you continue to bring it up every chance you get as evidence that I do not know what I am talking about. Does it make you feel like a big man? Does it make you proud? I really hope you are getting SOMETHING out of it. LOL

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Quantum,
    I know far from everything. And once I am done testing coils I really am going to come here for help in trying to loop this machine before the conference to make a more impressive demo. I WILL need help doing that. But I CAN measure the watts going into my motor, and I can measure the watts going out to each coil. And I CAN add the watts produced by each coil together to get total output.

So telling me something cannot work that is sitting right in front of me with meters on it with NO lenz dragging the motor down and NO magnetic drag causing increased amp draw of the prime mover is all I need. The motor runs the machine at the required RPM with all the coils under load at no increased amp draw over what is required to basically turn the rotor with no coils in place. Each coil puts out what it should for the RPM the rotor is turning at with 22 magnets in place without affecting the prime mover.

Deriding my work or Thanes work to discredit what we know to be true is not going to change the truth. I don’t agree with everything Thane says, but I know that a properly wound coil CAN give you an advantage over Lenz at a specific frequency. As for everything else he claims, I haven’t proven it or disproven it on the bench so I keep my opinions to myself. But here is something you might want to think about. Lenz was taken to be a law and now we know it is a simple reaction that can be engineered around. What other “laws” can also be engineered around?

There are several EE’s on another forum right now working with these kinds of coils and coil shorting into a cap. Not something I have ever worked with, but the point is, all of them understand that avoiding Lenz is possible. The genie is out of the bottle and you can’t stuff it back in.

I am presenting my machine at the conference in public and if it does NOT work that will be quite the public embarrassment. My reputation. I don’t hide in the dark taking potshots at other people’s work. I put my name on my work and I stand behind it.

Yes bi, I can feel you getting all excited about the time I made a mistake about how many cells were inside a sealed battery and how they were arranged. But that mistake was a bit different than watching a generator on the bench in front of me being loaded down to produce output and seeing no change in the input to the prime mover. That’s measurable. I couldn’t measure the number of cells in a sealed battery or their connections from the outside.

The presentation at the conference will allow the truth to come out and the truth is all that matters. bi will do his best to discredit me until that happens and I’m fine with that. As I have said before, it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and he doesn’t matter. until the conference I have no more to say about this. I have other walls to beat my head against and will divert my energy to the completion of THOSE projects. So you boys have fun.
    You say "I made a mistake about how many cells were inside a sealed battery and how they were arranged."

and
    ​" I couldn’t measure the number of cells in a sealed battery or their connections from the outside."

That's not the way I recall it. In fact, your photo shows the "sealed battery" opened and connections visible. Your words indicated that you had further disassembled it. That thread is frozen so I snapped a screenshot of your post. Here it is:

Screenshot_20210413-231435.png Regarding your most recent post here, yes, by all means, let the truth be seen. And I'll help you loop it. Just ask.
    Good luck.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Quantum,
    I know far from everything. And once I am done testing coils I really am going to come here for help in trying to loop this machine before the conference to make a more impressive demo. I WILL need help doing that. But I CAN measure the watts going into my motor, and I can measure the watts going out to each coil. And I CAN add the watts produced by each coil together to get total output.

So telling me something cannot work that is sitting right in front of me with meters on it with NO lenz dragging the motor down and NO magnetic drag causing increased amp draw of the prime mover is all I need. The motor runs the machine at the required RPM with all the coils under load at no increased amp draw over what is required to basically turn the rotor with no coils in place. Each coil puts out what it should for the RPM the rotor is turning at with 22 magnets in place without affecting the prime mover.

Deriding my work or Thanes work to discredit what we know to be true is not going to change the truth. I don’t agree with everything Thane says, but I know that a properly wound coil CAN give you an advantage over Lenz at a specific frequency. As for everything else he claims, I haven’t proven it or disproven it on the bench so I keep my opinions to myself. But here is something you might want to think about. Lenz was taken to be a law and now we know it is a simple reaction that can be engineered around. What other “laws” can also be engineered around?

There are several EE’s on another forum right now working with these kinds of coils and coil shorting into a cap. Not something I have ever worked with, but the point is, all of them understand that avoiding Lenz is possible. The genie is out of the bottle and you can’t stuff it back in.

I am presenting my machine at the conference in public and if it does NOT work that will be quite the public embarrassment. My reputation. I don’t hide in the dark taking potshots at other people’s work. I put my name on my work and I stand behind it.

Yes bi, I can feel you getting all excited about the time I made a mistake about how many cells were inside a sealed battery and how they were arranged. But that mistake was a bit different than watching a generator on the bench in front of me being loaded down to produce output and seeing no change in the input to the prime mover. That’s measurable. I couldn’t measure the number of cells in a sealed battery or their connections from the outside.

The presentation at the conference will allow the truth to come out and the truth is all that matters. bi will do his best to discredit me until that happens and I’m fine with that. As I have said before, it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and he doesn’t matter. until the conference I have no more to say about this. I have other walls to beat my head against and will divert my energy to the completion of THOSE projects. So you boys have fun.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bistander I give up! Both Bro' and Turion know everything and one can't improve on that.
    I just feel for any investor who gets entangled in Heins's web.
    Sincerely.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

http://www.ottawaskeptics.org/2008/0...hermodynamics/

"Heins appears ... persistently self-deluded"

First sentence in the conclusion hits the nail on its head squarely, 13 years ago.
    bi
    From here it gets political, that is a conspiracy where people end up loosing their credentials which is what happens. Either you shut up and stop making breakthru's or else. Be it a Dr. inventing cancer cures or Tesla research. Tesla did not get help either.

Instead of funding Tesla got death threats and a lab burnt to the ground with millions spent on media smear shows. You really need to study with an open mind.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-13-2021, 01:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    Patent application refused 2003.

However, Zahn later stated in an interview that "I can't understand how [Heins] can even breathe the words 'perpetual motion.' He plugs it into the wall." In a subsequent e-mail to Heins, Zahn wrote that: "Any talk of perpetual motion, over unity efficiency, etc. discredits you, now me, and your ideas." Zahn further stated that he would not endorse Heins' device until "the foolishness is stopped of hinting that your motor violates fundamental laws of physics."[12]

Conclusion

Heins appears earnest and basically honest, but persistently self-deluded. While some of the phenomena Heins demonstrates may be interesting, the evidence of a real and measurable effect appears to be lacking. Heins claims that the behaviour of his apparatus is contrary to what is predicted by known physics, yet he applies standard physics calculations to demonstrate his point. He sets up the motor to operate under extreme conditions, but applies analysis used for normal operation. He does not seem to understand the importance of demonstrating the response of the apparatus to an actual physical load, despite the fact that many people (including those who at one point were sympathetic to his project, but now have doubts) have recommended he do this, and even provided instructions. While the speed-up behaviour of the generator currently lacks an established explanation, there is no reason to think that it represents any challenge to currently known laws of physics.
    http://www.ottawaskeptics.org/2008/0...hermodynamics/

"Heins appears ... persistently self-deluded"

First sentence in the conclusion hits the nail on its head squarely, 13 years ago.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Better audio for the beginners.These are very simple experiments that must be comprehended. Regenerative braking/ bemf 1ST and then 2nd = Regenerative acceleration = infinite COP

Screenshot_20210412-005234~2_copy_750x1000.png
    With standard coil, it slows down to a few hundred RPM, still shows 270 watts into prime mover motor and 0.138 amps at 000.0 volts output per screenshot at 6:02 time marker. That right there is enough to tell you this guy doesn't know what he's doing and his experiment/demonstration is all screwed up.

I've said it before, don't believe anything you hear or see from Thane Heins.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I thought you guys all might like that group. It's not like the rest of us don't understand the brain freeze centered around perpetual whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT_bTnkwLuE&t=26s

Great video Bro, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This has to be the worst thing I've ever seen, I had to switch it off!

https://youtu.be/IX21Kq4YU-Y

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    I shared the document, so that it will be studied and valued, by everyone, whether favorable or unfavorable, agree or disagree with Thane, their observations or conclusions.

That is, each one makes and exposes his conclusions, and evaluations.

We are all interested in studying and researching.

I read all the comments and positions, Research, conclusions, and I do not agree with everything, in others if I agree, and so on.

There is much to review, assess and experience.

Well, you read and you already gave your point of view and assessment, that's interesting.

So others will have the opportunity to express themselves, and we will learn something from everyone.

I check the point, and then I comment on it

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Alex,

His second sentence is false. He doesn't understand physics. You don't believe it, put a torque sensor between the motor (or prime mover) and the generator, run at no load on the generator, read the torque. It is not zero. Be smart. Don't believe anything Thane Heins has to say. Go to a reliable source for true information. Benchwork is nice, but it is easy to misinterpret results (be fooled) when you don't know what you're doing.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    This has to be the worst thing I've ever seen, I had to switch it off!

https://youtu.be/IX21Kq4YU-Y
    That is because you started learning in the middle. You have to start from the beginning. Your assignment for this week. This might be to much to handle for you since all of the board talks are way over your head. I can't stand those preset online data cruncher that tell me it can't be done before I plug in all the numbers to hit enter. Just torquing around I only use them to get good grades in schools. "Here are the answers and you will pass" God I sure miss John B.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X