Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thaelin
    replied
    Have no idea of why. Just know only not at the con. A lot of reasons can mess things up. Hope he is well. What ever, that still is one hell of a gen head. Last post to this thread as I do not belong hrere.
    thay

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Posted on other thread dated 07/11/2021 concerning the conference:

Originally posted by thaelin View Post
    Well, I'm here and no dave so guess not going to happen. Did part 2 of griffin then RS Stafford. A one hour video of JB then the discussion panels and end. Next year then I guess.
    I'm sincerely disappointed. Turion has boasted so much about his reputation. If he ever comes back to this forum, wonder his excuses. He'll likely blame me.
    bi
    Last edited by bistander; 07-11-2021, 09:47 PM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    Them be idaho spuds? nuk nuk nuk

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Oh. IMG_20210706_083559~2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Not much happening. My potatoes have definitely gone overunity. I did not want that to happen,all top and no bottom.
    Sprayed with solution/emulsion of aspirin,baking soda cooking oil,water and one drop of washing up liquid.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Turion said this on 6-7-2021

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    ... The shop at my new place is a disaster right now since everything from the old house has been dumped there, everywhere, So I am working to shovel enough stuff aside to do testing. I am running out of time before the conference, but I intend to present there as planned. Then the results will be shared. ...
    Hi Turion,
    Still on track? Hoping to see proof soon.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    I happened upon a good one today: Stupid people are that stupid that they don't know they're stupid.
    I will make a variant on that: brainwashed people are so brainwashed that they don't know they are brainwashed.

Just watch TV, mainstream media, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Thane's videos or any other books with an agenda often enough and you will be brainwashed. Only remedy is to remain awake and out of the box.
    Last edited by pmgriphone; 06-20-2021, 12:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    I happened upon a good one today: Stupid people are that stupid that they don't know they're stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bro', you can have a laugh on me, I forgot to wire the gate to my new garden and the hens got in and stripped nearly all my lovely plants!

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bro', this is Tina,she helps me all day long and could have more idea about electrical stuff than poor old Thane. IMG_20210617_111957~2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Bro', this is Yasa motors, r and d into the very field Thane is into.
    They will give an honest opinion of his work,its what they do,research and development for vehicles.

Screenshot_20210617-234413_Chrome.jpg What could be wrong with that?
    If I arranged for Thane to present to these people he would back out, you can be sure of that.
    Last edited by Quantum_well; 06-17-2021, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post

iPhone, I've put this video on before and it is the correct method. It's week one stuff anyone serious should know. I suppose you could manage (just)with prime mover current but you would need a torque sensor to analyse the curve of your motor and pay strict attention to temperature, voltage and transmission losses.

Yasa motors have an R&D facility near to me and tomorrow I'm going to try and contact them re giving me an engineer 'to view on one of Thane's videos. My suspicion is that he/she (engineer) may end up hospitalised with a hernia from almost laughing themself to death.
    I'll let yous all know if I have any luck!

https://youtu.be/yzrx6W3cwaY
    This is an Atypical attitude of thinking. Granted your bench is clean. #2 your pretty conventional winding (Left side) with pc analysis is cute, but remember you have invented nothing. All you have done is to put 2 forms of conventional design together, used the conventionally distributed PC software everyone has worldwide that make you feel warm and cuddlely.

Let me know when you go outside the box into the cool climate of self righteous hypocrites who are intellectually dishonest. When you get there you will not have such pretty hardware at first and you won't have all the "Mr Right" answers until testing can evolve.

You are comparing a midget to a giant. Anyone outside has to have giant shoulders to take all of the non sense. You guys inside the box only repeat what you have been shown for the past 50-75 years. In your world nothing has changed since then, your motor efficiency is 65% under full load and a light loaded condition you will get maybe 85% and the ultra-light load a small portion higher. The problem is in the real world, not this fantasy land you heckle in, generators loaded to 3/4 gives a 70%.

Thane is a genius and so why don't you tell your friend to make the needed tests to confirm? Because you have no faith and are all like most afraid of what everyone will think if you don't continue your plug and play peer pressure driven robot displays.

You guys are funny to listen to tho.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-17-2021, 11:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quantum_well
    replied
    Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post
    Yes, either that, or simply moving his magic coils away from the rotor and then seeing what the prime mover consumes compared to with them close to the rotor. Very simple to do that part. He must have done it and probably doesn't want to disclose the results as it would prove his theories baloney.
    iPhone, I've put this video on before and it is the correct method. It's week one stuff anyone serious should know. I suppose you could manage (just)with prime mover current but you would need a torque sensor to analyse the curve of your motor and pay strict attention to temperature, voltage and transmission losses.

Yasa motors have an R&D facility near to me and tomorrow I'm going to try and contact them re giving me an engineer 'to view on one of Thane's videos. My suspicion is that he/she (engineer) may end up hospitalised with a hernia from almost laughing themself to death.
    I'll let yous all know if I have any luck!

https://youtu.be/yzrx6W3cwaY
    Last edited by Quantum_well; 06-17-2021, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post
    Yes, either that, or simply moving his magic coils away from the rotor and then seeing what the prime mover consumes compared to with them close to the rotor. Very simple to do that part. He must have done it and probably doesn't want to disclose the results as it would prove his theories baloney.
    You see boys while we are talking about POOR OLE Thane and calling him everything except a white boy. Dave did the same thing as Thane in an alternate reality and made it 5X - 10X OU. Watch the conference next month in Idaho where the energy demonstrations take place. There are many others who have done all of this as well. It is like pulling teeth with you guys to get you to realize that we've all been lied to by Govt science. J P Morgan would be proud. He even shut Tesla down.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-17-2021, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pmgriphone
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X