No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Patty did not know is Dr. Waz is only a non-real flat being an being so his brain way already flat so the effects of the toxic gas emitting from Patty was short term
    just like the memory from most that visit forums
    So the evil plan devised by Patty and the secret Group trying to stop Dr. Waz from giving free energy to the good people of the world
    has be averted for the time being ( stay toon for the next ex spurting epic toad in the end of the bistander thread )

Comment

• Hi Dr. Wlazlak where did you get that really cool floating device, Oh and I see it is named Zoomer
      Hi June, yes it is a real cool floating device I borrowed it from the Wizard of Waz just for today I am going to Australia to visit Engineer Dave
      And show him my Prototype motor and how it produces 300 watts using only 90 watts input
      Wow Can I come along on the trip?
      Yes June: Let Go
      Wee Zoomer sure is fast it is just like we never left and we are already here in Australia
      Yes June: Zoomer is fast so fast that when you talk the words that you say take a little more time to catch up with you
      Let try it Hellow ----------------------------------------------------------------- Hello
      Wow that is fun: it is sort of the talking to people on the moon
      ground control to the moon ------------------------------------------------------------- ground control to the moon
      Yes just like that
      Wow Engineer Dave sure was happy to see for the first time a working more output than input motor device
      Yes June: And now he is going to put on a real time computer program that he will show the whole world how everyone can make free energy for themselves
      Wow Dr. Wlazlak I think the Wizard of Waz will be very happy this is all happening that the free energy from the land of waz will soon go to all the good people of the World

Comment

• Hi Dick hi June. I just noticed there are a few new people that have joined this forum
        June Do you know what this means
        No Dick What does this mean
        We must share are data base with them.
        NOOO - There is barely enough to go around as it is, Just a few more and we may all brown out and become all Dim Watts.
        Do panic June. Let Travel to the land of Waz and see the Wizard he will know what to do.
        Were off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizare of Waz
        Stay toon to see if the Wizare of Waz is not just a flat brain that has true Grit and can save the data base before everyone becomes a Dim Watt

Comment

• Dr. Wlazlak we were on the way to see the Wizard of waz but we ran into this big glass screen an could not get through to get to the land of waz
          Well: Dick and June, you know you are in the land of data and to get out would be very dangerous
          We really need to talk to the Wizard, Dr. Wlazlak you are good friends with the Wizard of Waz - Except we never see You two together in the same Place, that is strange.
          Well: never mind about that right now, you are trying to contact the Wizard of Waz and the best Way is to Email him because you are Data Based after all
          Dr. Wlazlak do you know the wizards Email address
          Yes I do it is- dr.wazasthewizard@gmail.com
          Thank you Dr. Wlazlak we need to contact him fast because new people are coming in, in droves and we all become Dim Watts if something is not done soon

Comment

• Episode 165.3 The Adventures of the quest to find the Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking motion

Hi Edit: have you found the Holy Cradle yet
            No Quote, I have not
            I guess we should keep looking:
            I though I heard someone say there was a link to a forum that could lead to an Old P That had a rumor some guy that is dead,
            that said he has found the Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking motion in his basement
            Wow: and where is this basement
            There was no Quote: on that link to where the basement is to be found
            So where is this guy - he is dead
            Well: that is a bummer,
            no comment, Quote.
            Well: let's keep looking on the millions of Old P's and maybe we will get lucky
            Last edited by Wlazlak; 01-08-2023, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• The Land of Waz
              SW 216th ST

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Episode 165.314159 The Adventures of the Quest to find the Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking Motion
                Not so far away on SW 216th St on an Old island Called Vashon lives a wise Guy Wizard named Waz
                Many have never ever see this Wizard because that fear that his powers are very Great, and just don't give a pupo
                But The Evil Scammer Turto Wanted the power all to himself and planed from a far away land called Sack-row-Pupo
                The first plan to melt the Great Wizard's brain my Patty smelt did not work, but a new plan is being plotted by the Group of Scammers
                to keep free energy from getting to the good people of World has just started

Stay tooned for the next epic but confusing trip into the lost land of Volcanic Vog. from the lost island of Vashon in the land of Waz

Wow that was almost a tung twister

Comment

• Episode 165.314159265 Dr. Waz the Wizard and The Adventures of the Quest to find the Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking Motion
                  In the Secret head .25's of the leader of the Group of people trying to stop free energy getting to the good people of the world
                  Major Suppression is racking his brain to come up with a new plan to stop Dr. Waz from giving free energy to the world
                  Curping I'v got it: the funniest joke in the World; We will post it at the End of the Bistander post Waz will read it and laugh himself to death.
                  So the Joke goes ( How do you get an Easter Egg to blow the bag pipe ----------------- First you dye it Plaid, and then hide it a Kilt )
                  Will Dr.Waz the Wizard fall the Evil plan of Major Suppression and read the post
                  Stay tooned for the next regurgitating Episode of
                  Dr. Waz the Wizard and the Quest to find the Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking Motion

Comment

• Episode 166. Dr. Waz the Wizard has to make a trip to hob nob with his fellow Wizard the the land of Australia So taking Zoomer he zooms away saying good bye
                    to all and to all a good night.
                    never to be seen again.

Comment

• In answer to what everyone is asking how do I become a Wizard?
                      Well: First thing to do is go to school to become a Wizard
                      This is done by going to Room 222 take a course from Mr. Karter in the Warthogs class with Little orphan Arnold and the rest of the Warthogs
                      Becoming a warthog is the first step. Now take the bi polar Express to the Wizards A cat a me at What' A matter U in the Land of the Lost next to the Garden of Eden
                      Just across the street on 216th SW next to the Singer Sowing Center.
                      In the shutdown Drive in Theater that is now a Park and Ride, Where you can catch a ride to the train station to get aboard the Bi Polar Express

Was this helpful?

Comment

• Episode 166.1 that just happens to be the acres to the base layout to the Great Pyramids in Egypt and 166.1 times 13 is 2159.3 miles to the Dim. of the moon and 13 mounts in a earths year to the moons year. and a acres is 43560 sq. ft. and the sq. of that is 208.71032 times 7 = 1460.97228 / 4 = 365.243 that is the real year not 365.25 that was used by the Egyptians That had a base of 166.1 That just happens to be this Episode

Wow That in itself is Enough. next Episode 166.2 Without the Waz the Wizard the Question of can we find something to do with The Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking Motion?
                        Without the Waz that has gone to Australia never to return : Who will now give the good people of the World Free Energy?
                        And Who will take of the Quest to find the Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking motion
                        Stay tooned or not Whatever you want to do is fine with me, I don't care one way or the other.- yes I am on the Bi Polar Express. I wana be a Wizard too.

Comment

• Episode 166.2 Continues The Adventures of the Quest to find the Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking Motion.

Hi Edit have you found the Holy Cradle yet
                          No Quote, I have not
                          Ok I guess we should keep looking
                          Hay Quote I have some good new though: I hard a rumor that in 1962 there was a worlds fair in Seattle and the Holy Cradle was in a booth in the back behind the wild mouse ride.
                          didn't that booth burn down in 1966
                          Yes: but rumor has it that the Holy Cradle was mover to the basement of the Space Nettle and may be still there.
                          Wow that's a great rumor to know, We should go and check it out after we get back from Disney Land
                          Well: Also we have that trip to the Grand Canon after Disney Land and the trip to the Beach
                          Ok right after that then

Will? Edit and Quote Ever get done with sight seeing to go check out the basement of the Space Nettle?
                          Did the Holy Cradle Get moved before the Great after the science fair fire being closed down for many years? but is still going today, having 2 Restaurants levels Now
                          And who was the man behind the Curtin: And did he really have a double chin?

These and many more revolting Questions in the next Ex mass eve Episode of the
                          Adventures of the Quest to find the - Holy Cradle of Perpetual rocking Motion ( and where the hell is Australia anyway )

Comment

• Ok: refresh my memory, What Episode are we On - oh well - A few episodes ago
                            Major Suppression had came up with an very Brilliant but evil plan to make Dr. Waz the Wizard laugh himself to death by telling the funniest joke in the World - But the plan was foyted by the unexpected Trip to Australia in Zoomer by The Wizard of Waz
                            So now Major Suppression has come up with a new idea to get to Australia first by taking a Old Russian - Oil power Sub. he bid at on E-bay and out bid everyone by one dollar.
                            Now from there secret base in Tasmania they sail East to Australia
                            Will sailing East do the trick and beat zoomer to Australia and allow Major Suppression lay in wait to the unexpected Wizard of Waz
                            Or will the Wizard just read this post and know what Major Suppression is up to

Stay tooned for the next undetermined Episode of Something to do with free energy or good people wanting for what they will never get or something like that.

Comment

• Hay June, I have not seen you in some time
                              Oh hi Dick: I have been visiting my good friend Crystal in London at the True Vision of Peace
                              Wow June, My true vision of peace is Marlin Monroe
                              Oh Dick you sure have a one track mind
                              What do you mean June
                              Well: Dick it is like you are blind in one eye ) Oh Waite you only have one eye
                              Yes June it only takes one i to spell Dick
                              Hay June all this talk about Peace is giving me the hiccups I'LL see you later
                              Oh Dick I hope you get over the hiccups
                              Generally it only takes about 5 minutes and I am good for the rest of the day
                              That's good to know Dick, I heard holding your breath and standing on your head works also
                              Thanks June I'LL try that next time. gotta go, see ya later. June.
                              Ok, bye Dick

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                What happens to the SOURCE CURRENT at the correct FREQUENCY in this diagram? WIthout current at the CORRECT TIME, you have NO LENZ REACTION. Lenz is not a LAW, it is a REACTION.

image_25067.png
                                Hi Turion,
                                any progress on your generator?

The thread got derailed and I never saw a reply regarding this quoted post. Please explain how this applies to your generator. Source current is the motor current, right? For example, use parameters from your machine and indicate the operating point on the graph. Then the readers could understand why you posted the graph.
                                Thanks.
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X