Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi June I see you have a new friend
    Yes Dr. Wlazlak I would like to meet Edit
    No June, Edit and I are old friends already. Way back when I first came to this Forum
    Oh Dr. Wlazlak, Edit never told me this
    Well: June, Edit may say something but you may not know it was said because Edit has a bad case of bipolar Handicap and must change what is said all the time to drive the less mentally stable Crazy
    Wow Dr. Wlazlak That in itself is Crazy
    Yes June But Edit is like most people They are mostly Confused about everything.
    Ok now I am Confused also
    Well: June now you are average and like everyone else.
    Thank You Dr. Wlazlak now Edit and I can at any time not know what we said and be like everyone else Confused.

Comment

• Hay has anyone seen George?
      No Dick we have not seen George Sense The EttCM Energy to torque Conversion Motor - System - Post was Closed
      Maybe he never got out in time and is trapped in that Closed post forever
      Maybe that is true June, But we have to think what else got trapped in that closed post along with George Forever.
      I know there was some real working motor technology in there when the door slammed shut.
      Well: June it is a good thing the Core of the technology is still safe with Us
      Yes that is a good thing. but that was a close call. We sure learned a lesson from that didn't We.
      Yes June: never let things lying around in someone else Forum Because you never know what may happen at any time.
      I know That door almost slammed on me Dick

Comment

• Hi Dr. Wlazlak I hear you have some type of prototype motor that looks like it makes more output than input watts
        Yes Dick, I have something just like that
        Well Dr. Wlazlak Let see it work
        As you know Dick The only way to know if something is real is to view it in person yourself and Dick you do not want to see it in person so saying Let see it work in not an option
        Ok Dr. Wlazlak I guess that was not the smartest thing to say
        That is Ok Dick, Now you know better, So let just leave it at that
        Thanks Dr. Wlazlak you sure are a nice guy
        Well: not everyone thinks the same way you do Dick Some confuse me for you all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wlazlak View Post
          turion- Dave , After having a personal talk by email
          There is no possibility that you have any working Overunity, free energy or any type of this sort of thing, type that produce an output range over the input
          Maybe you should seek help of the type that work on the upper area above your neck, because I believe that is where that error may be found

To all Others that seek help from this fellow ( Nothing from nothing leaves nothing ) simple math

Tom Wlazlak EttCM Energy Technology

Now that's interesting. Did you forget that I have copies of our email exchanges too? As I recall, after our discussion, you offered me a partnership with yourself and your partners. (Your words in bold)

"an Engineer form Australia and A Ship Manufacture in Tacoma WA. USA."

"I am somewhat well off, and about to start a Corporation business, to develop my technology that sounds much the same as yours maybe?
          Big question: Would you like to work together with Us in developments of yours and my technologies

Or by yourself and fight with people like bistander forever and ever

If I were offered this plan, Well: it is up to you to decide But work alone and alone you will be"

When I responded by requesting the information about your attorney so that a partnership agreement could be negotiated, you responded with the following email:

"It turns out the the engineering in Australia name is David also
          I just noticed that, and one of my main rules is never have two people with the same name in one Company
          So I am sorry that I offered you something that I should have not in the first place
          Any how Please keep your technology secret if we have the same technology because more than likely you invented your motor design First and with that It may be more difficult to retain full ownership in being the only inventor of this technology to the world in their view
          So thank you in advance for doing that for me. Because I know that you are a nice person and would not want to cause me
          any harm

It seems being a Billionaire is not that important to you, this is good also because it is to me and splitting the wealth
          to one less in the partnership will make it a litter faster to do the Billionaire thing for me Thank you.

Well: I think we have rapped up this business

Good bye and Good luck, I am to busy to return any more Emails to you

Have a very nice day Tom"

Just for the record, I already have partners on my generator project and was just interested in what your game is. I was never really interested in partnering with you on anything. The fact that you chose to come here and attempt to discredit me immediately after I shared information on this forum, and then dump goofy post after goofy post on top of the information I shared in order to try and cover it up says all anyone needs to say about you and the kind of person you are. But people can make up their own minds. As for me being a nice person and not causing you any harm? Good luck with THAT! LOL

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• All the Actors in the play above in the making of this were covid safe and all sanitize an a regular basis and avoided contact maintaining a safe distance of C2
            if any persons in this play real or fake resemble somebody else in the real or fake world it is merely paranoia on the part of the person that think that

Comment

• Turion Thank you most people don't know who I am but if people like you make a good effort Well: Thank you you are a nice But still Very Confused
              Again maybe in lets see 50 years of more of pushing your whatever you are pushing maybe you will be still pushing and pushing and pushing
              Wait: you are the over output you are talking about Wow People he has it all of you that said he is full of something may be wrong or maybe NOT

Tom Wlazlak Vashon WA. USA ettcm.tech@gmail.com ( anyone that wants to see my working technology is invited to see it in person ) unlike the story person above.

Comment

• Turion I am going to ask Aaron if he could make a New forum Rule
                Anyone That says on this forum they have working technology must give there Email address, Full name, location address where they can be found, and must show there working technology in person to anyone that wants to see it at the viewer cost.
                if refused to do this will be banish from this form forever ( this stops the BS of people saying an not proving what they say )

I have given my Name, email address, location address where I can be found, and offered anyone to see my technology in person to prove it works for real.

Any vote yes on this Ides?

Comment

Turion I am going to ask Aaron if he could make a New forum Rule
                  Anyone That says on this forum they have working technology must give there Email address, Full name, location address where they can be found, and must show there working technology in person to anyone that wants to see it at the viewer cost.
                  if refused to do this will be banish from this form forever ( this stops the BS of people saying an not proving what they say )

I have given my Name, email address, location address where I can be found, and offered anyone to see my technology in person to prove it works for real.

Any vote yes on this Ides?
                  Tom,
                  That sounds great to me. Peter Lindemann has been to my house to see my generator running, as has Duane Barker. Other individuals on the forum have been to my home and to my machinist's shop to put their own meters on things. The two working machines are at my friends place in Elk Grove, CA right now, not at my house, but I have a THIRD prototype in my shop that I believe will be even more productive. I just got a majority of the parts a few days ago, so it is not together yet. And I still have to wind some coils. I am only putting a FEW coils in it for testing, so it will not put out max power, but it will still put out more than is put in. Folks are welcome to come to MY HOUSE see it. Lots of folks here know my name, my email address, my phone number and my physical address. I notice you did not post YOUR physical address, just the town you claim you live in.

Originally posted by Wlazlak View Post
                  (anyone that wants to see my working technology is invited to see it in person ) unlike the story person above.
                  You assume I have never had anyone from the forum to my place to see what I have, that folks haven't been invited over, or that I haven't demonstrated a working device in public. You're wrong. In fact, there is a lady one town away (I have HER name and email address) that has a meeting of like minded folks from this part of California once in a while that are interested in free energy. She has invited guest speakers, and I have been invited to present a couple times. On BOTH occasions that I spoke and demonstrated my generator, one of the speakers was Ralph Ring, who was there with his wife, Marsha, who also presented. Ralph Ring is a name that may be familiar to some folks here. No one was charged at these presentations. Nothing was sold. NO admission fees. Just the exchange of ideas. The first time there was only about 15 people, but the last time there was more like 30. I barely had room to set up.

So clearly you know nothing about me. Nothing about what I have done. Maybe you should investigate a little more before you open your mouth.

Last edited by Turion; 01-06-2023, 05:46 AM.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Hey Dr. Wlazlak Do you think Dr. Peter will ever want to talk with you again or for that matter George Wiseman of that research group in NY.
                    or Aaron or Crystal of True Vision of Peace or The guy from Overunity.com or the thousands of other people that don't really mater
                    No and mostly because they have nothing to offer anyone that is doing this sort of technology projects and research
                    Wow Dr. Wlazlak Does this mean you really wasted a lot of time talking to them in the first place?
                    No nothing tried is nothing gained mostly when dealing with people working in this sort of technology
                    So what you are trying to say Dr. Wlazlak is if you want something done do it yourself
                    Yes, Chapter and verse no matter who you talk to that is working in this type of technology seems to be confused on what they really want
                    because they say they are looking for something workable but when offered they don't want what they want in the first place
                    Man, Dr. Wlazlak, Those People working on that type of technology sure seem to be all messed up in the Head
                    Yes Chapter and verse, But it is not their fault, they all talking with each other and have mixed themselves by all confusing themselves by thinking they are smart but have worked on the technology their whole lives and wasted it something they don't have the smarts to do
                    Wow Dr. Wlazlak That is really sad, We should fill sorry for them, But be safe and not become like them by never talking to them at all.
                    Yes Chapter and verse. staying away from their kind is a good Idea. maybe that is why we drive them from talking with Us.
                    They all seem to be many cards short of a full deck.
                    Last edited by Wlazlak; 01-07-2023, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Hay Dr. Wlazlak Is it just a waste of time the read those comments from people that are not all there
                      Well: Edit some people have nothing else to do in their life but waste time writing non sense hoping other people are not that smart and read it
                      That is very interesting Dr. Wlazlak are all people not that smart?
                      No Edit, Some people have a life and have real thing to do and don't waste time reading non sense like the things from above on this string.
                      Wow: you mean if I am to get smarter I should go pick up a book that has real life topics in it I become smarter than reading things on a forum
                      Yes Edit That is the Smart thing to do
                      Thank you Dr Wlazlak that is good advice.
                      your welcome Edit

Comment

Yes I have also met with DR. Peter Lindemann in Seattle and showed him my work He wanted me to build a small working unit that he could sell for a million dollars to somebody and then tried to take over as the leader of my technology in one day
                        I fired his Ass One year later I contacted him and he then Retired his working on this technology permanently
                        If you know him Ask Him True story

Thanks Tom And I still know for sure -Sure You are a Scammer selling your fake ideas to people and should be put in Jail

Have a nice Day
                        I wouldn't want you to delete or change your post, so I copied it here. I am sure that since Aaron and Dr. Lindemann have such a close relationship, he will truly be interested to see what you had to say about Dr. Lindemann.

Comment

• Turion,
                          We plan to travel to Japan later this year. If possible I’d like to visit that meeting in the lady’s house so I can finally meet you. We’ll stop over in Cali for a two day stay at our daughters’ house. Then head on to Japan and visit family with the missions visit we usually do.

As far as free energy, I’m just piecing together the Lockridge device. No fast or over serious project.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year. Take care.
                          wantomake

Comment

• She only has those meetings once in a while, and I have no idea when the next one will be. We are close to Sacramento, CA, so if you are going to be in the area, let me know. You are more than welcome to stop by.

Comment

• Wow nice floating device: Where did you come form
                              The land of Waz I and the Wizord of Waz: I have come to bring Are the good people Free Energy from the land of Waz
                              Hi My Name is Quote: Mostly all I do is repeat what other people have said: like I AM THE WIZORD OF WOS
                              NO - Quote the name is Waz Dr. Waz I am a Wisord
                              Wow you sound a little bichy
                              Hay Quote you sound like you have a speach impediment
                              Well Dr. stick up where the sun don't shine, now look what happened I am not Quoting I am thing for myself.
                              I'm leaving and never talking to you again: bich

Comment

• Hay Patty, What did you step in
                                Hi Mr. Waz
                                NO - Patty it is Waz Dr. Waz and the question was what did you step in
                                Wow DR. Wazzy you need cool your jets
                                Oh: Sorry: Patty it is just your a little faygrant LOL Faygrant, I mend Fraygrount
                                Well: Dr. Waz I just got back from a place called Sacramento and that whole place really smells I mean for miles anyone living near there should have their head examined
                                No Patty, after a bit the people living around that type a smell just go brain dead and the smell don't have any effect so they don't need to have their head examined
                                Ok Dr. Wos
                                Again Patty it's DR. Wblaz . now look you make my do it: It's the smell I thing my brain is starting to go dead
                                Well; dr. waz lol : my job is done here, your brain has gone bye bye ha ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X