The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    No you didn't SAY it, but you certainly inferred it. As usual, you twist everything.

A claim I absolutely stand by

Right. you inferred that you DO, but you DON'T, which makes you a liar, now doesn't it? And now you had to "rephrase" your answer because you were caught in a lie. You're just a snake, slipping and sliding your way through everything while contributing NOTHING.

I have never claimed to understand everything either. And YOU also misunderstand many things.

So first you say you spend your efforts on free energy projects that can work, and then you say there are NONE. So this means you spend your efforts on.....NOTHING? That's what I thought. Useless.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    And from what I understand, at least ONE of them "violates" the first law of thermodynamics.
    You claimed to understand that, or so your quote shows. And that is to what I referred. A comment from me that there are many things which you misunderstand was meant to infer that you probably misunderstood that and falsely claimed that you didn't, as you are soon often guilty of false claims.

Again, this isn't about me. It is simply about your extraordinary claim of 2kW real power output from your generator using less than 300 W input. You publicly made the claim 5 years ago and continue to insist you can prove it but have never done so. I just want you to prove what you claim. What's wrong with that?
    bi

Just drop the misunderstanding and I'll check back later for a progress report. From what I understand, you're winding a couple of coils.

BTW, you said "So first you say you spend your efforts on free energy projects that can work,"

I never said that. You just make stuff up.

​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

I put my efforts into projects that can work

I suppose now you will say you didn't mean "FREE ENERGY" projects, even though that is EXACTLY what we were discussing at the time. LOL

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I suppose now you will say you didn't mean "FREE ENERGY" projects, even though that is EXACTLY what we were discussing at the time. LOL
        I didn't say or imply that I was working on a FE project. I believe just prior to that I said there were no FE projects that can work. But again, it is not about me. Prove your claim.
        bi

Comment

• Well, you believe wrong. When I called you on it, THEN you stated there were no FE projects that would work. You sure have a convenient memory. And I will prove my claim when I get around to it. I owe you nothing.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Bistander Nice threads, No free energy projects can Work ' can I quote that? Hydroelectric is free energy, Wind generation is free energy, solar power is free energy, Water wheel is also free energy, The Term free energy means free energy once that amount of produced energy pays for the project being built in the first place Dr. Peter Lindermann or somebody like that.
            Maybe you mend Perpetual motion machine that runs on no energy at all
            What are you doing anyway hiding in the shadows lurking in the lurkums
            I wish to apologize for the adult manner that was undertaken to find an End that justified the means to our second encounter on this forum
            Thinking now when you made the statement " So you technology do not Work? " I should have said " Why do you want to see it work? because you would at least once in you life want to see something that is real a motor device that does produce more power output than input
            If you did want to see such a device Why ask the Wrong questions " Lets see it work " Wow Good Question: Wait: That is not a question That is a demand:
            Because I don't know you and you don't know me and you said That somewhere and no body know who you are: how can anyone trust you in any way?

Thanks Tom Wlazlak Corinne Technical Design Engineering - Vashon WA. USA - ettcm.tech@gmail.com - unlike you anyone can see me in person and see my working technology in person if they want to.

if not disregard this letter. and hi Aaron Thank for fixing my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wlazlak View Post
              Bistander Nice threads, No free energy projects can Work ' can I quote that? Hydroelectric is free energy, Wind generation is free energy, solar power is free energy, Water wheel is also free energy, The Term free energy means free energy once that amount of produced energy pays for the project being built in the first place Dr. Peter Lindermann or somebody like that.
              Maybe you mend Perpetual motion machine that runs on no energy at all
              What are you doing anyway hiding in the shadows lurking in the lurkums
              I wish to apologize for the adult manner that was undertaken to find an End that justified the means to our second encounter on this forum
              Thinking now when you made the statement " So you technology do not Work? " I should have said " Why do you want to see it work? because you would at least once in you life want to see something that is real a motor device that does produce more power output than input
              If you did want to see such a device Why ask the Wrong questions " Lets see it work " Wow Good Question: Wait: That is not a question That is a demand:
              Because I don't know you and you don't know me and you said That somewhere and no body know who you are: how can anyone trust you in any way?

Thanks Tom Wlazlak Corinne Technical Design Engineering - Vashon WA. USA - ettcm.tech@gmail.com - unlike you anyone can see me in person and see my working technology in person if they want to.

if not disregard this letter. and hi Aaron Thank for fixing my post.
              I simply want people to prove what they claim, particularly on a public forum like this.

If proof was provided, and it was less complex than fusion, I could change belief, and actively participate in a project (that can work).

And yes, examples of free energy exists, two stand out: solar and slavery. But that is not the topic here.

Quoted without permission:
              ​​​​​
              "according to the words of Euclid "What is asserted without proof can be denied without proof", is not to present a clear-cut opinion, it is to present an opinion as unfounded as the one that claims without providing proof, that there would be FE in his device. The only major difference is that the burden of proof lies solely with the author of the first claim. Until we understand this, we have not understood the words of Euclid."

F6FLT

FE is the topic, not me.
              bi

Comment

• bi,

My generator’s ability to produce the kind of output I claim is based on two principles. Both have been shared and both have been totally discounted or ignored by YOU. Both have been proven in multiple videos on YouTube and I have posted videos showing, explaining, and proving both. You choose to ignore the proof, so what good is proof?

But let’s take the big principle that inhibits the efficiency of MOST generators. That is Lenz Law. You need more power to turn the generator under load than can be produced by it. Those who have done the experimenting and testing understand that Lenz is NOT a law, but a REACTION. Under most conditions it WILL occur, but under controlled conditions it won’t, or at least will be so minimal that it doesn’t affect operation of the prime mover. Because it IS a reaction, rather than a “law” you can affect changes to it by changing conditions. Every coil has a frequency at which it has NO self induction and does NOT produce a Lenz reaction that causes the motor to draw more amps to turn the rotor past the coil. In other words the amps drawn by the motor to move the rotor past the coil is the same whether the coil is loaded or unloaded AT THAT FREQUENCY. This applies whether the coil is single strand, bifilar, or two wires (bifilar) wound in parallel and connected in series (Tesla style). The factors are inductance, capacitance and frequency. Change in ANY one of these affects the outcome. This means you MUST determine a constant operating speed of your rotor and build coils that will operate correctly AT THAT SPEED and at no other. You can increase the capacitance of your coil by adding length to the wires or by winding the coil Tesla style which increases its capacitance. Either way the coil MUST be tuned to work at THAT specific frequency. You can also affect results by adding or subtracting magnets to the rotor, which CHANGES the frequency.

“The self-resonant frequency (fR) of an inductor is the lowest frequency at which the inductor resonates with its self-capacitance. At the resonant frequency, the impedance is at its maximum peak, and the effective inductance is ZERO.”

Look it up

This means NO LENZ.

These are the facts. Whether YOU choose to believe them or not.

I no longer need the Tesla style coils I was using because I have progressed beyond that. But that doesn’t mean they did not work. They worked perfectly. I just don’t need them anymore. Currently we are using a 24 strand coil, wound simply in parallel, with a total of 3,000 feet of wire on it. It is producing the voltage and amperage we are looking for, and is operating at the resonant frequency for THAT particular coil that eliminates or reduces the Lenz reaction to the point where it does not affect the motor AT ALL when the coils are loaded. Minimum input to motor and maximum coil output. Can you say FE?

I know you will attempt to blow this off or ignore it, but the truth is out there and the work goes on DESPITE you. You’re irrelevant. Insignificant. Unimportant. Pathetic. If you had done the experiments, you would know the truth. Others have. Others will. Have a good day now.

Comment

bi,

My generator’s ability to produce the kind of output I claim is based on two principles. Both have been shared and both have been totally discounted or ignored by YOU. Both have been proven in multiple videos on YouTube and I have posted videos showing, explaining, and proving both. You choose to ignore the proof, so what good is proof?
                  You have proven nothing on those videos. I have explained the shortcomings of your method, you choose to ignore.

It is proof of your primary claim I seek, not some lame demonstrations of your misinterpretation of unrelated principles.

But let’s take the big principle that inhibits the efficiency of MOST generators. That is Lenz Law. You need more power to turn the generator under load than can be produced by it. Those who have done the experimenting and testing understand that Lenz is NOT a law, but a REACTION. Under most conditions it WILL occur, but under controlled conditions it won’t, or at least will be so minimal that it doesn’t affect operation of the prime mover. Because it IS a reaction, rather than a “law” you can affect changes to it by changing conditions. Every coil has a frequency at which it has NO self induction and does NOT produce a Lenz reaction that causes the motor to draw more amps to turn the rotor past the coil. In other words the amps drawn by the motor to move the rotor past the coil is the same whether the coil is loaded or unloaded AT THAT FREQUENCY. This applies whether the coil is single strand, bifilar, or two wires (bifilar) wound in parallel and connected in series (Tesla style). The factors are inductance, capacitance and frequency. Change in ANY one of these affects the outcome. This means you MUST determine a constant operating speed of your rotor and build coils that will operate correctly AT THAT SPEED and at no other. You can increase the capacitance of your coil by adding length to the wires or by winding the coil Tesla style which increases its capacitance. Either way the coil MUST be tuned to work at THAT specific frequency. You can also affect results by adding or subtracting magnets to the rotor, which CHANGES the frequency.

“The self-resonant frequency (fR) of an inductor is the lowest frequency at which the inductor resonates with its self-capacitance. At the resonant frequency, the impedance is at its maximum peak, and the effective inductance is ZERO.”

Look it up

This means NO LENZ.
                  That is BS. Simply a stupid theory of yours that you keep repeating.

​​​​​​These are the facts. Whether YOU choose to believe them or not.

I no longer need the Tesla style coils I was using because I have progressed beyond that. But that doesn’t mean they did not work. They worked perfectly. I just don’t need them anymore. Currently we are using a 24 strand coil, wound simply in parallel, with a total of 3,000 feet of wire on it. It is producing the voltage and amperage we are looking for, and is operating at the resonant frequency for THAT particular coil that eliminates or reduces the Lenz reaction to the point where it does not affect the motor AT ALL when the coils are loaded. Minimum input to motor and maximum coil output. Can you say FE?
                  And you can say FE forever. Your stupid statements about Lenz are wrong.

I you will attempt to blow this off or ignore it, but the truth is out there and the work goes on DESPITE you. You’re irrelevant. Insignificant. Unimportant. Pathetic. If you had done the experiments, you would know the truth. Others have. Others will. Have a good day now.
                  I've answered all these points numerous times over the past few years yet you continue repeat. All that I want is proof of your primary claim. This other crap is irrelevant, besides being mostly dead wrong. Like you never did answer me on what self induction has to do with generated voltage in a generator caused by motion or Lenz with Lorentz force.

Just prove your claim. More real power output than input power.
                  bi

Comment

• This is the second edit today NOTE: Please read the whole Thing below and understand what you have Readed Ok ?
                    Turion as I under it everyone can have their own opinion and their Own beliefs I agree with bistander More real power output than input is not possible
                    On the other hand the appearance of that effect that a device may be happening is very True
                    My technology is based on using real unity of 100 percent but the energy is based on magnetic / Gravity that is not energy but produces energy in effect
                    I have not seen any of the this you or bistander have conversed on but without seeing these things in person I prefer say Nothing only a fool would say something they know nothing about on any subject.
                    Turion I am developing a group of smart thinkers on development in EttCM energy technology / and Magnagravity technologies
                    The terms above Replace Overunity, that is unlikely but still may be possible, Perpetual motion, This is not possible because it must run longer that forever.
                    and Free energy, that everyone must pay for on a constant basis ( JP Morgan - where do I put the meter -
                    Everyone must pay for energy in some way or the other - The Golden Rulers , OPEC and down the food chain

Turion You are invited to talk with Me on - ettcm.tech@gmail.com

Thank you I have Contacts with Engineers and Energy Groups all over the world - Really

Check out my name on google Tom Wlazlak - EttCM energy technology, you will see how many I have talk with in the past

Unlike the people that hide behind a fake name I am real.
                    Last edited by Wlazlak; 01-04-2023, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• I think there is not Frequency factor for Lenc force, it is simple force. If there is some example where Lenc is avoided by some means, please show the link. Thurion.

Comment

• What happens to the SOURCE CURRENT at the correct FREQUENCY in this diagram? WIthout current at the CORRECT TIME, you have NO LENZ REACTION. Lenz is not a LAW, it is a REACTION.

image_25067.png

Comment

What happens to the SOURCE CURRENT at the correct FREQUENCY in this diagram? WIthout current at the CORRECT TIME, you have NO LENZ REACTION. Lenz is not a LAW, it is a REACTION.

image_25067.png
                          Hi Turion,
                          please show us how you apply the graph, or method, to your specific application, ie. R, L, C and what frequency is indicated for your machine.
                          Thanks in advance.
                          bi

Comment

• turion- Dave , After having a personal talk by email
                            There is no possibility that you have any working Overunity, free energy or any type of this sort of thing, type that produce an output range over the input
                            Maybe you should seek help of the type that work on the upper area above your neck, because I believe that is where that error may be found

To all Others that seek help from this fellow ( Nothing from nothing leaves nothing ) simple math

Tom Wlazlak EttCM Energy Technology

Comment

• Hay Dr. Wlazlak What do you think about these people that say they have working Overunity technology and will not prove their things work?
                              Well: Old P, Some people want the negative attention or maybe they have a God complex where they want people to have faith in them on faith alone.
                              Gee. Dr. Wlazlak both of those mental conditions are very disturbing
                              Yes: Old P, But it takes all type to make the world go round.
                              Ok Dr. Wlazlak I think that says it all. there are the people that mentally disturbed and People That want to rub elbows with mortals that think they are like God because
                              Dr. Wlazlak now I am Confused
                              About What Old P,
                              If the people that talk to the people that are mentally disturbed and think that have good advice for them wouldn't they become mentally disturbed also?
                              Well: The best thing to do is not talk to people on Forums, because if they are on a forum they must be mentally disturbed in some way or another.
                              Wow Dr. Wlazlak you sure explained That, People talking on forums Are all Crazy for talking on Forums
                              Thanks Dr. Wlazlak Now I feel so much Smarter and hopefully no one from a forum will try to convert me to their beliefs That is a Scary Thought.

Comment

• Hi Dr. Wlazlak Hi June. What's wrong
                                I think Old P, is scared of be deleted
                                Well: June, Even if Old P is deleted there are some People out in the World that have a mental illness where that must hoard Old P. Howard Hues had that sort of illness where he hoarded his Old P So you see Old P has nothing to scared of because somebody is always willing to save somebodies else's Old P
                                Ok Dr. Wlazlak I will tell Old P he has nothing to worry about
                                Thank you June for being so caring about others fears, Paranoia in itself is a bad mental illness, But I guess that is what happens when you hang around a forum to long.

Comment

Working...
                                X