The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duh, because it was and is true.
    You build nothing. You contribute nothing. It appears your SOLE purpose here is to attack me. Without me, you have no reason to exist. What a sad pathetic little man you are.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-02-2022, 09:10 PM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Duh, because it was and is true.
      You build nothing. You contribute nothing. It appears your SOLE purpose here is to attack me. Without me, you have no reason to exist. What a sad pathetic little man you are.
      "Duh, because it was and is true."
      Prove it.

Purpose?
      My purpose is not to attack you. I do not attack you. I expose the lies and falsehoods which you broadcast. What you deliver is misinformation, as it is now called. It is part of free speech. You're free to tell a lie. But I am free to call it a lie and demand proof or direct readers to the truth. Which is all I'm doing. If you feel attacked by the truth, it's your problem.

Contribute?
      I contribute truth. You contribute falsehoods.

Reason to exist?
      So did God tell you that you are the reason I exist? Ever wonder why He (She) created me? Is it that I am essential to you?

Just prove your claim. Or attempt to and fail, own up to it and admit it was a lie from the beginning. Then I'm gone.
      bi

Comment

• You haven't "exposed" anything. All you have done is CLAIM that my machine doesn't work and that I am a liar, a fraud and a con man. You haven't PROVED your claim, now have you? LOL. You DEMAND it of me, but YOU can't do it.
        Last edited by Turion; 12-03-2022, 05:24 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

You haven't "exposed" anything. All you have done is CLAIM that my machine doesn't work and I am a liar, a fraud and a con man. You haven't PROVED your claim, now have you? LOL. You DEMAND it of me, but YOU can't do it.
          Hi Turion,
          There are proofs of your lies on record in your posts and numerous falsehoods presented in posts and videos where you elaborate your perceptions of how your device works.

My claim is scientific knowledge which is available to all. Truth is what I claim. What you claim is impossible. And to claim you have done it, and had capable devices in your possession for years, and can do it now, is false. You have not and can not.

So prove your case. You can not, which proves my case, now doesn't it?
          bi
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Nope. It just proves you're a little man with nothing better to do with his life than attempt to bother me. The thing is, you CAN'T. Because I know what I know. And you DON'T. That gives me great satisfaction.

The direction those interested should take the generator experiments is as follows: The old welding rod coils (steel or iron cores) did not release the magnetic field fast enough to use the coils as both motor coils and generator coils at the same time, and that is the ONLY way to eliminate the use of opposition magnets that I know of. With the new core material and Lenz free coils, all the negatives are eliminated and all you are left with is positives with THAT kind of setup. And remember, EVERY coil, whether it is bifilar, multifilar or single strand has a SPECIFIC frequency at which it is "neutral" under load. But the LOAD becomes part of the circuit, adding its CAPACITANCE to the capacitance of the coil. So when you use the resonance calculator to figure out resonance for your coil (resonance means NO self induction so NO Lenz) you only have a couple options. You must first get the rotor up to proper rpm before connecting the load. The load must be a CAPACITOR. If you use a capacitor then you can dump it to power your REAL load. The guys who have my generators now are using the output of the first generator to power the DC motor on the second generator with AC caps on the coils and a bridge rectifier on the cap to convert it to DC. The resonance calculator is here: https://goodcalculators.com/resonant...cy-calculator/

Actual builders, have fun.

Comment

Nope. It just proves you're a little man with nothing better to do with his life than attempt to bother me. The thing is, you CAN'T. Because I know what I know. And you DON'T. That gives me great satisfaction.

The direction those interested should take the generator experiments is as follows: The old welding rod coils (steel or iron cores) did not release the magnetic field fast enough to use the coils as both motor coils and generator coils at the same time, and that is the ONLY way to eliminate the use of opposition magnets that I know of. With the new core material and Lenz free coils, all the negatives are eliminated and all you are left with is positives with THAT kind of setup. And remember, EVERY coil, whether it is bifilar, multifilar or single strand has a SPECIFIC frequency at which it is "neutral" under load. But the LOAD becomes part of the circuit, adding its CAPACITANCE to the capacitance of the coil. So when you use the resonance calculator to figure out resonance for your coil (resonance means NO self induction so NO Lenz) you only have a couple options. You must first get the rotor up to proper rpm before connecting the load. The load must be a CAPACITOR. If you use a capacitor then you can dump it to power your REAL load. The guys who have my generators now are using the output of the first generator to power the DC motor on the second generator with AC caps on the coils and a bridge rectifier on the cap to convert it to DC. The resonance calculator is here: https://goodcalculators.com/resonant...cy-calculator/

Actual builders, have fun.
              Again saving a Turion BS post full of falsehoods and nothing related to his claim. In fact, he contradicts his original story (claim) where the DUT (Device Under Test) used no capacitor load.

From paragraph one:
              That gives me great satisfaction.
              Ignorance can do that.
              bi

BTW, nice hot tub. Soak and be satisfied.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Again saving a Turion BS post full of falsehoods and nothing related to his claim. In fact, he contradicts his original story (claim) where the DUT (Device Under Test) used no capacitor load.
                Not a contradiction at all. You just are not privy to all the things we have discovered.

Yes, originally (method 1) I was using only light bulbs as a load, and with my rotor spinning at 2800 rpm (correct frequency) the machine would speed up under load (using my "standard coil) when the light was turned on. Different loads required a different frequency, and you have to adjust the frequency to the load. I have ALWAYS said that. So you can run it THAT way. I spent YEARS running it ONLY that way. It requires a CONSTANT LOAD, like a light bulb. I wanted to move beyond that.

Through actual research (something you know nothing about) we learned... (method 2) you can put a load AND A CAP in the circuit and adjust the capacitor to the frequency you are running FOR THAT LOAD AT THAT FREQUENCY. You MAY have to adjust the rpm also, to get within a range where changing the capacitor makes any kind of difference. And the load must be CONSTANT, like a light bulb. Changing the load changes EVERYTHING. So change the load and you might have to change BOTH the frequency AND the capacitor. But it was a step up from method one.

(method 3) By using a cap as the load with a dump, you can figure out the correct frequency with THAT capacitor, and never have to vary the frequency or the capacitor. This is probably the VERY BEST OPTION because it allows you to run a variety of loads. It requires switching, and when I first started out I could not have designed a working "switch" to save my life. Nor could I have programmed an Arduino.

So despite what YOU said, basically EVERYTHING I posted was related to my "claim." You just haven't been paying attention because you think you know everything. You do not. Not by a country mile. It's really easy to say my post is full of lies and BS, but you don't point out a single ONE because you can't. All of what I have said can EASILY be tested AND confirmed by anyone with a rotor and a single coil of ANY design. But you don't bother. That's fine with me. I will continue to do my own thing and move forward and you are more than welcome to remain hiding in the dark right where you are. Adios! See you in the rearview mirror. LOL

ALL of this is based on ONE SIMPLE FACT Resonance = NO SELF induction. With NO SELF INDUCTION you have NO LENZ. Are you saying THAT is a lie?
                Please tell me you know better! LOL.
                Last edited by Turion; 12-04-2022, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Not a contradiction at all. You just are not privy to all the things we have discovered.

Yes, originally (method 1) I was using only light bulbs as a load, and with my rotor spinning at 2800 rpm (correct frequency) the machine would speed up under load (using my "standard coil) when the light was turned on. Different loads required a different frequency, and you have to adjust the frequency to the load. I have ALWAYS said that. So you can run it THAT way. I spent YEARS running it ONLY that way. It requires a CONSTANT LOAD, like a light bulb. I wanted to move beyond that.

Through actual research (something you know nothing about) we learned... (method 2) you can put a load AND A CAP in the circuit and adjust the capacitor to the frequency you are running FOR THAT LOAD AT THAT FREQUENCY. You MAY have to adjust the rpm also, to get within a range where changing the capacitor makes any kind of difference. And the load must be CONSTANT, like a light bulb. Changing the load changes EVERYTHING. So change the load and you might have to change BOTH the frequency AND the capacitor. But it was a step up from method one.

(method 3) By using a cap as the load with a dump, you can figure out the correct frequency with THAT capacitor, and never have to vary the frequency or the capacitor. This is probably the VERY BEST OPTION because it allows you to run a variety of loads. It requires switching, and when I first started out I could not have designed a working "switch" to save my life. Nor could I have programmed an Arduino.

So despite what YOU said, basically EVERYTHING I posted was related to my "claim." You just haven't been paying attention because you think you know everything. You do not. Not by a country mile. Its really easy to say my post is full of lies and BS, but you don't point out a single ONE because you can't. All of what I have said can EASILY be tested AND confirmed by anyone with a rotor and a single coil of ANY design. But you don't bother. That's fine with me. I will continue to do my own thing and move forward and you are more than welcome to remain hiding in the dark right where you are. Adios! See you in the rearview mirror. LOL

ALL of this is based on ONE SIMPLE FACT Resonance = NO SELF induction. With NO SELF INDUCTION you have NO LENZ. Are you saying THAT is a lie?
                  Please tell me you know better! LOL.
                  Turion,

Yes. It is a load of BS. Just distraction. You're grasping at straws because you can't prove your claim. It sounds like you stopped trying to replicate what you have claimed worked.

Regarding self induction. That would be voltage induced in a circuit due to changing current in that circuit, right? Lenz's law tells us the polarity of that induced voltage. If there's no current, there is no induced voltage, so no "Lenz" as you say. If there is zero equivalent inductance, then there is zero induced voltage and again, no "Lenz", as you say. So what?

A generator coil has a generated voltage developed by the changing magnetic flux from the motion of a magnetic field. Lenz's law defines the polarity of that generated voltage, actually, regardless of current.

So yes, I know better. You figure out whether your double talk is a lie.

So again, prove you have a device which will produce 2000 watts of real output power using less than 300 watts input like you claimed 5 years ago. And since then, you said specifically you had one in your possession for years (but with like a flat tire). So fix the flat and prove the claim.
                  bi

​​​​​​

Comment

• I have already PROVED the claim. Just not to YOU. I don't know whether or not you have picked up on this, but YOU don't matter to me. And apparently what you "know" doesn't matter either because you display no understanding of what actually happens on the bench.
                    Last edited by Turion; 12-04-2022, 04:44 AM.

Comment

I have already PROVED the claim. Just not to YOU. I don't know whether or not you have picked up on this, but YOU don't matter to me. And apparently what you "know" doesn't matter either.
                      Why do you claim it in public and not prove it in public?

It is untrue, because it is impossible.

You know it.
                      bi
                      ​​​​

Comment

• No, it is not impossible. You just have to know what you are doing.

Comment

No, it is not impossible. You just have to know what you are doing.
                          Turion,
                          prove it.

Again, why do you make the public claim of something so extraordinary that it would save millions, possibly billions of suffering and miserable deaths, possibly save the human race, and not provide public proof so that it can be implemented?

The only rational explanation is a mental issue with you. Jones is right. Get professional help.
                          bi

Comment

• I have shared everything I know about this project. When my two partners have completed all the research they are doing and have it self running (if they ever get that far) I wlll show the results here, just like I said I would. Until then, whining about it will not make it happen any faster. I was perfectly willing to go away and not post here until that day, but YOU won't let that happen. You understand that I will continue to respond as long as YOU are talking about me, so you continue, rather than just letting it lie. This shows the kind of individual YOU are, and it is nothing to be proud of. To hide in the bushes like you are doing and claim I have a mental condition is beneath contempt. "Man up" and tell us who you are and say that to my face. Or continue to hide in the shadows like a coward. Your choice. But your choices reflect your character.

You believe that my device does not work and therefore I am a liar and a con man, which would be a reflection on MY character. But what if it DOES work? Where are we then? I am quite happy with MY choices because I have done my best to share, and will continue to do so. You show NO attempts at building ANY type of free energy device. Your sole purpose here is to discredit the work of others. Everyone can see that. Your motives are obvious. Pathetic
                            Last edited by Turion; 12-04-2022, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I have shared everything I know about this project. When my two partners have completed all the research they are doing and have it self running (if they ever get that far) I wlll show the results here, just like I said I would. Until then, whining about it will not make it happen any faster. I was perfectly willing to go away and not post here until that day, but YOU won't let that happen. You understand that I will continue to respond as long as YOU are talking about me, so you continue, rather than just letting it lie. This shows the kind of individual YOU are, and it is nothing to be proud of. To hide in the bushes like you are doing and claim I have a mental condition is beneath contempt. "Man up" and tell us who you are and say that to my face. Or continue to hide in the shadows like a coward. Your choice. But your choices reflect your character.

You believe that my device does not work and therefore I am a liar and a con man, which would be a reflection on MY character. But what if it DOES work? Where are we then? I am quite happy with MY choices because I have done my best to share, and will continue to do so. You show NO attempts at building ANY type of free energy device. Your sole purpose here is to discredit the work of others. Everyone can see that. Your motives are obvious. Pathetic
                              Hi Turion,

I try to help people understand the world and make it a better place. That includes warning them not to be taken in or scammed by self-proclaimed experts of free energy, pretentious idiots and charlatans. That is all you need to know about me.

Why now does it depend on your two partners for you to prove a public claim you made five years and have insisted that you have been able to demonstrate all time, sans the flat tire?

Answer: Your claim is false.

bi

Comment

• You're trying to help people?
                                What people? You aren't talking to THEM, you're talking to ME.

That's "all" I need to know about you?
                                LOL. That you build nothing, contribute nothing, do NOTHING to move the work forward, and spend ALL you time belittling the work of others is "ALL" I need to know about you.

My two partners have my two machines. Thy are working fairly consistently to take everything we have learned and put it into a machine that will actually produce energy and can be shared. My old machine worked, but cores would heat up and melt the insulation off the coils, shorting them out in 20-30 minutes. It worked, but WHAT GOOD IS IT? I have explained that MANY, MANY times.

So began the process, which has consumed YEARS, of finding a core material that will produce ADEQUATE POWER while not heating up. I tried over 30 different core materials. Since winding two test coils consumes nearly a 10 lb spool of magnet wire, and that's 15 spools at over $100 each, PLUS the cost of the core material and the bobbin, a LOT of money was wasted just on coils. And time. And effort. And NO core material we tried produced as much OUTPUT as the original coils, so out the window went my ability to do what the original machine would do. I built 12 different machines just trying to overcome various mechanical problems created by the stresses exerted by the pull of incredibly powerful neo magnets. I have tried different rotors with MORE magnets, hoping to increase production. More money for machining, rotor materials and magnets. I have tried various sizes of magnets hoping that smaller magnets that were thicker and had the same mass would allow me to have more of them and produce more power. More money for machining, rotor materials and magnets. More time wasted. I have tried different sizes of wire and different wiring configurations. More money for wire and bobbins and core material. MORE time and effort and energy. All wasted. My budget for this stuff has always been around $300 a month so I have to save up for several months to have rotors made or machining done or whatever. ALL of it I paid for. I never asked ANYONE to contribute or sold ANYTHING for profit. In fact, I gave a lot of stuff away (and shipped it) to others researching free energy. Sometimes I asked that THEY pay for shipping if I happened to be broke at the time. But I never asked a single penny for the item itself. Never. SOME people generously gave me some money for the item, but I did not ASK for it.

The two individuals who have joined with me saw the machine RUNNING at the machine shop of my former machinist at a time when I was not even LIVING in that city anymore, but had the machine there being worked on. They contacted ME because of what they saw. One is a doctor, and a relative of my former machinist, and the other is a friend of his. Both have been interested in free energy for years. The have the machines now, and are working closely with a machinist who lives a few minutes from them, but 90 minutes from me. We will continue working on this on OUR time line, not yours.

I have put thousands of dollars and years of my life into this, and I will see it through. What have YOU done bi? Whined like a little female dog because I haven't met YOUR expectations or completed things as quickly as YOU would like. It boils down to this. Propel it to where the sun does not illuminate.
                                Last edited by Turion; 12-04-2022, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X