No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that test data for the ONE test I showed has to be WRONG. There is no way a single coil pair output 210 watts when the input to the drive motor was 36 volts x 7 amps or 252 watts. I don't think a pair could come close to what was input. But when I finally get this all put back together correctly, we will see.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      And that test data for the ONE test I showed has to be WRONG. There is no way a single coil pair output 210 watts when the input to the drive motor was 36 volts x 7 amps or 252 watts. I don't think a pair could come close to what was input. But when I finally get this all put back together correctly, we will see.
      ............... agreed, you got magnets flying every which way and nobody knows which direction.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 10-04-2022, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• 12 sq feet $69

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Studio-Ac...language=en_US

Comment

• sound proof $49/ 2 sheets

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DB0QP8G...language=en_US

Comment

• Hi Turion,

Any progress?

Re: generator
            or

anything?

bi

Comment

• I haven't heard anything from the guys in about a week. I've been too busy to think about it. Finally had my dog put to sleep as he seemed to be in pain and could barely stand. That has freed me up, and have been trying to get caught up on everything I am behind on. It will take a few days. Have parts coming for the Tesla Switch on Thursday. Have had the 30 watt setup running off and on for about two weeks now, trying to work all the kinks out, and batteries are holding. But that's not a real test of the system yet. I am hoping to step it up to around 100 watts, but we will see what happens. It depends on how much voltage these new latching relays (when they get here) will handle. I'm going to blow one of them out rather than blow up one that is part of an 8 relay board. The ones on the board aren't latching, so I have some work to do soldering in optocouplers to run these new relays. If they work.

Edit:
              I texted them when I saw your post, and they called me this afternoon. They put the 24 magnet rotor with 3/4 x 3/4 magnets in the new machine and it produced less output than the 20 magnet rotor with the 1" x 1" magnets in it that had 10 of them removed. So they are now putting the other ten magnets back in that 20 magnet rotor so that they can compare the outputs with 10 and with 20 magnets in the rotor. So things are moving slowly, but they are moving.
              Last edited by Turion; 10-18-2022, 01:17 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Thanks..........
                bi

​​​​

Comment

• Hey Turion,
                  Sorry to hear about your dog.

I've some time these days with the weather turning to frosty mornings. Did you get a chance to see the post on motor generator thread? Just wondering if the hugh toroids would work for transforming in this TS setup?

Comment

• Hey Turion,

Any progress on your generator?
                    bi

Comment

• RE: GENERATOR
                      They are still working to loop it. Having lots of fun. They have it running a SEPARATE 120V DC motor, but not the one that is the prime mover for the generator. When they get THAT all figured out, they will switch it over to drive the prime mover.

RE: Tesla Switch.
                      Had it working with those boards that have eight 30V DC @10amp relays, running about 20-30 watts of load. When the new relays got here, I replaced the two 8 relay boards with sixteen single relay boards, because they will handle 125V DC at 10 amps, and it allows me to put more batteries in series. So that's what I have wired up. Got it all done except the inputs from the Arduino, which is the easy part. As I have stated before, it is not the Tesla Switch which is COP>1. It is the LOAD you run with it.

Had to take a break to build a jewelry box fro my Granddaughter for Christmas, but I about got that whipped. Then I will be back at it. I am so far behind on projects around here that it's not even funny, but I intend to take the Tesla Switch with me at Thanksgiving, so it is on my list of things that must get done.

Comment

• Hi Turion,
                        any progress on your generator?
                        bi

Comment

• Hey Turion,

You still out there?

bi

Comment

• Hmmm, Crickets. Maybe he crawled into the casket with Mikey...

Comment

• Morbid thought; ugly mental image.

Comment

• Still around. Just busy working on my other projects. So no time to come here unless I have something worthwhile to report on things I am willing to share. Nothing I want to talk about here.

I did actually get a video from the guys today, and posted it to YouTube. It is showing the OLD generator powered from the wall with four coils in place. The output of those four coils is used to run the motor on the NEW generator. The NEW generator motor is a larger motor than the one on the OLD generator and they managed to run it at a higher RPM than the motor that is turning the old generator. They hope to loop it. They have four coils on the NEW machine lighting up lights "Lenz free." I know NONE of this has any meaning without inputs and outputs and all kinds of data. I really am not too concerned with that. Just concentrating on running loads that do not affect the prime mover and seeing what output they can get from the coils. The motor on the OLD generator is a 36 volt DC motor similar to the MY1020, only a bit bigger. The motor on the NEW machine is the 120V DC Pacific Scientific motor that we can run off rectified coil voltage output, since that is quite high. They are getting over 600V open voltage on the coils now. Not using magnetic opposition on EITHER machine right now. They are taking the NEW machine apart to remove the opposition magnets to see how that affects the generator coil output, which is something they were going to do WEEKS ago, but other things came up. Still lots of things to work on, and now two working machines to play with. It's nice to have it all right down the street from the machine shop, and they are taking advantage of that. I'm happy to have OTHER people working on it to free me up to do other things.

https://youtu.be/RM6mHqy-6Sc
                                Last edited by Turion; 11-18-2022, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X