Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
    ​​​​​...
    Adding turns of the same wire size will not alter the maximum power at that RPM with those magnets. I'd suggest that you take time to do the math before taking time (& cost) to add an inch of core and copper to the existing coil as you mentioned.
    bi
    Hi Turion,

It's been nearly a month. Have you fitted your added turns coil properly and tested? Was I right?
    bi

Comment

• Did bi mention my name AGAIN? REALLY?

bi,
      YOU ARE AN IDIOT. SIMPLE. YOU TWIST EVERY STATEMENT I MAKE. YOU TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT. YOU NITPICK MY WORD CHOICE. YOU WHITEWASH THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE OR OUTRIGHT IGNORE THEM. I’VE HAD MY FILL OF IT.

YOU HIDE IN THE DARK AND DISCREDIT THE WORK OF OTHERS, WHILE CONTRIBUTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS WORK. SO I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU WHATSOEVER. NOT EVEN A TINY BIT.

IN MY BOOK, SOMEONE WHO HIDES IN THE DARK LIKE YOU DO IS A PATHETIC LOSER. AND DON ’T GIVE ME THAT B.S. ABOUT WHO YOU ARE NOT BEING IMPORTANT. WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE A LIAR, A FRAUD AND A CON MAN WITHOUT REVEALING WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE LOWEST SCUM ON THE PLANET.

AND FROM NOW ON, THESE ARE THE ONLY KINDS OF STATEMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM ME. AND EVERY TIME YOU MENTION ME OR MY WORK ON THIS THREAD, YOU WILL GET A REPEAT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HERE JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE OF THE KIND OF PERSON. YOU ARE. IN FACT, I WILL PROBABLY JUST CUT AND PASTE MOST OF IT TO SAVE MYSELF TIME. AND MAYBE I WILL DO IT ALL IN CAPS AND / OR GIANT SIZED TYPE TO MAKE MY POSITION CLEAR..

TOO BAD YOUR HUEVOS AREN’T AS BIG AS YOUR MOUTH, OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT COME OUT OF THE DARK AND ACT LIKE A MAN. OOPS, I FORGOT. NO TIENES HUEVOS, SENOR EUNUCO. QUE LASTIMA, POBRECITO!
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        02/05/2022 ... ​​​​​​ I will respond. I am always happy to be civil when I am not being called a liar, fraud and con man. .. ​​​​​​
        Hi Turion,
        You'll notice that not once since this statement of yours have I been uncivil, called you any name or insulted you.
        bi

Comment

Hi Turion,
          You'll notice that not once since this statement of yours have I been uncivil, called you any name or insulted you.
          bi
          I would not answer you if I were Dave. you are not a nice man. You enjoy digging up poop and forcing everyone to eat it. You suck as an experimenter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

I would not answer you if I were Dave. you are not a nice man. You enjoy digging up poop and forcing everyone to eat it. You suck as an experimenter.
            Look at the language and hatred you two use towards me when all I do is ask for proof of claims, correct falsehoods and attempt to stay with science and truth. I am the nice man here. I don't did up anything; you guys pile it on. You can call the truth a turd, but that does not change it. Truth is.
            bi

Comment

Look at the language and hatred you two use towards me when all I do is ask for proof of claims, correct falsehoods and attempt to stay with science and truth. I am the nice man here. I don't did up anything; you guys pile it on. You can call the truth a turd, but that does not change it. Truth is.
              bi
              aren't you such a sweet innocent bi-stander. but it is fine that you call us all liars. that's okat, right? how civil is that? see how you twist things?

Comment

• Keep mentioning my name. I can cut and paste all day long.

bi,
                YOU ARE AN IDIOT. SIMPLE. YOU TWIST EVERY STATEMENT I MAKE. YOU TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT. YOU NITPICK MY WORD CHOICE. YOU WHITEWASH THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE OR OUTRIGHT IGNORE THEM. I’VE HAD MY FILL OF IT.

YOU HIDE IN THE DARK AND DISCREDIT THE WORK OF OTHERS, WHILE CONTRIBUTING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS WORK. SO I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU WHATSOEVER. NOT EVEN A TINY BIT.

IN MY BOOK, SOMEONE WHO HIDES IN THE DARK LIKE YOU DO IS A PATHETIC LOSER. AND DON ’T GIVE ME THAT B.S. ABOUT WHO YOU ARE NOT BEING IMPORTANT. WHEN YOU CALL SOMEONE A LIAR, A FRAUD AND A CON MAN WITHOUT REVEALING WHO YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE LOWEST SCUM ON THE PLANET.

AND FROM NOW ON, THESE ARE THE ONLY KINDS OF STATEMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM ME. AND EVERY TIME YOU MENTION ME OR MY WORK ON THIS THREAD, YOU WILL GET A REPEAT OF EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HERE JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE OF THE KIND OF PERSON. YOU ARE. IN FACT, I WILL PROBABLY JUST CUT AND PASTE MOST OF IT TO SAVE MYSELF TIME. AND MAYBE I WILL DO IT ALL IN CAPS AND / OR GIANT SIZED TYPE TO MAKE MY POSITION CLEAR..

TOO BAD YOUR HUEVOS AREN’T AS BIG AS YOUR MOUTH, OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT COME OUT OF THE DARK AND ACT LIKE A MAN. OOPS, I FORGOT. NO TIENES HUEVOS, SENOR EUNUCO. QUE LASTIMA, POBRECITO!
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

aren't you such a sweet innocent bi-stander. but it is fine that you call us all liars. that's okat, right? how civil is that? see how you twist things?
                  It is a fact. Like I said. And each time Turion posts that over again, he proves his untruthfulness.

Other things of which I am guilty:
                  Calling Thane H. an idiot...... True.
                  Calling a stupid statement stupid..... True again.

With your behavior, I may try to ignore you, but I've never called you names or insulted you.

Even now, I'd rather have an on-topic discussion with Turion to figure out his coil problem, but he's too thin-skinned childlike to engage. You had a point about impedance which I attempted to approach with him, but he won't listen. Running a few tests and doing some math could have saved him a month and what, 10 pounds of copper? And you know if he pushes out every other magnet on the rotor, he ends up with N,N,N,N,.... There might be an out, but he'll likely ignore advice and build another rotor.

I want him to get past these bugs and do the output/input test, finally. Let the truth show.
                  bi

Comment

02/05/2022 ... ​​​​​​ I will respond. I am always happy to be civil when I am not being called a liar, fraud and con man. .. ​​​​​​
                    Hi Turion,
                    bi

Comment

I.... correct falsehoods.

you guys pile it on.

You can call the truth a turd.........

bi
                      And this is civil? Poor ole bi is so abused. You will go without any consideration from this point on. Your experiments suck
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 02-26-2022, 03:57 AM.

Comment

bi,

Comment

bi,
                          YOU ARE AN IDIOT. SIMPLE. ...

A PATHETIC LOSER. ... YOU ARE THE LOWEST SCUM ON THE PLANET. ...
                          Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          02/05/2022 ... ​​​​​​ I am always happy to be civil. ...​​​​​​
                          Hi Turion,
                          You'll notice that not once since this statement of yours have I been uncivil, called you any name or insulted you. Yet you are not happy to be civil, are you? You can't have things your way so act like a child, attempting to block me from expressing my opinion and the freedom of expression. You certainly must feel that you have the right to make statements that are incorrect, why shouldn't I have the right to make factually correct statements? Your behavior is an attempt to censor me. That seems a bit un-American.
                          bi

Comment

bi,

Comment

• The battered lover ( The gender challenged only club)

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              Hi Turion,
                              .......have I been uncivil, called you any name or insulted you.
                              bi

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-27-2022, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Cores are 3/4 diameter by 3 1/2 long

https://youtu.be/Iy16_dbVuJ0
                                Thanks Turion.
                                For some analysis I'll need the number of turns per coil. I am assuming you do not know since you only ever mentioned wire length. I can figure a close estimate if I have the actual coil size. Can you link to the bobbin manufacturer's specification or dimensional drawing? It appears that the diameter of the wound copper coil is a bit less than the spool flange. What is the actual coil outer diameter?

What was your RPM for the scope trace? Also a RMS voltage meter reading would be useful. Waveform looks pretty nice.
                                bi
                                i

Comment

Working...
                                X