The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bi,
    I have been insulted by experts in my lifetime. If you truly believe that the manure shoveled from a coward who hides in the dark is going to somehow damage me you are hilarious. As to your comment on coils. I have stated many, many times that ANY coil can be run as a speed up under load coil, neutral coil, or coil that slows the prime mover when that particular coil is placed under load. It is all a matter of rotor RPM. The advantage of the Tesla style coil is that it allows this to happen at a lower RPM. So yeah, I can make a standard coil "Lenz free". It's not rocket science. It isn't even hard to do. Even YOU could do it.

You can't convince me I haven't seen what I have seen. You can't PREVENT me from continuing to work on this. And you can't stop me from talking about it. Don't you feel worthless? LOL. It's because you ARE.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      bi,
      I have been insulted by experts in my lifetime. If you truly believe that the manure shoveled from a coward who hides in the dark is going to somehow damage me you are hilarious. As to your comment on coils. I have stated many, many times that ANY coil can be run as a speed up under load coil, neutral coil, or coil that slows the prime mover when that particular coil is placed under load. It is all a matter of rotor RPM. The advantage of the Tesla style coil is that it allows this to happen at a lower RPM. So yeah, I can make a standard coil "Lenz free". It's not rocket science. It isn't even hard to do. Even YOU could do it.

You can't convince me I haven't seen what I have seen. You can't PREVENT me from continuing to work on this. And you can't stop me from talking about it. Don't you feel worthless? LOL. It's because you ARE.
      Turion,
      I am not trying to damage you or prevent you from doing anything. In fact I am trying to help you. You're too stupid to see that and thin skinned to the point where criticism is viewed as attack.Your loss.

I simply want you to prove what you claim. What is so hard for you to understand about that? If can't produce what you say, then you are falsely claiming it. Your claim, 2000W output / 300W input, is false, untrue, just fantasy until you prove it. All your theory about Lenz free coils is just BS. Not you, nor anyone else has proven, or demonstrated what you refer to as "Lenz free". That is fact.

And what is the big deal with you about my identity? So what if I choose to be anonymous? Want to send me a Christmas card or what?
      bi
      edit:
      You say "You can't convince me I haven't seen what I have seen.'
      I recall having done so before.
      Last edited by bistander; 02-03-2022, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• I wouldn't trust a liar and a coward to prove anything to me. Maybe "Lenz neutral" hasn't been proven to YOU to YOUR satisfaction, but lots of people have replicated it Since you build nothing I am not surprised you haven't seen it. LOL

If I can't produce what I say (or prove it to YOU) I am falsely claiming it? That's your most twisted piece of logic yet. Does that make you proud? LOL And I said 1800-2000 watts on less than 300. That's what the old clunker produced. The new machine will not produce that much (so far) with these permalloy coils, but at least it will run for hours without the coils heating up.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

And what is the big deal with you about my identity? So what if I choose to be anonymous? Want to send me a Christmas card or what?
          bi
          I will definitely not be sending you a Christmas card. Though eventually you may get some other mail from me. If all you were doing here was building things and showing what you built or assisting others with their builds, I could care less who you are.

But you build nothing. You have no real value.

And it is MY opinion that someone who labels others as "lairs, frauds and con men" as you have done with me, should have the common decency to back up their words like a man (or woman.) It's a "character" thing. Do you know what that is? But instead, you hide in the dark like the spineless, gutless coward you are. As they say in my part of the country, "No tienes cojones." AT ALL. But if you are female, that would be expected. Although I have met many women in my time who have more cojones than you exhibit.

Comment

I will definitely not be sending you a Christmas card. Though eventually you may get some other mail from me. If all you were doing here was building things and showing what you built or assisting others with their builds, I could care less who you are.

But you build nothing. You have no real value.

And it is MY opinion that someone who labels others as "lairs, frauds and con men" as you have done with me, should have the common decency to back up their words like a man (or woman.) It's a "character" thing. Do you know what that is? But instead, you hide in the dark like the spineless, gutless coward you are. As they say in my part of the country, "No tienes cojones." AT ALL. But if you are female, that would be expected. Although I have met many women in my time who have more cojones than you exhibit.
            Again, I've built several things and shown a number of experiments on this board over the years. Even a couple of your suggested experiments. I'm sure you recall the one battery generating system, 1BGS. I built it and presented my data publicly, you did not. Same with the 7th grade thing.

You and I have built the same number of Free Energy devices. You've just made a lot more junk.

Again, I resist calling people names, or stupid, but made an exception in your case because it was so obviously true. Same goes with that idiot Thane H. Notice that I don't with BM, rather I try to ignore him. I actually tried very hard to remain civil and polite with you, but years of your insults, name-calling and ridicule finally wore me down. I can't count the number of times that I use the back-space or delete key to erase a derogatory comment which I've typed in a reply to you. 4 or 5 just now.

If you refer to other mail being libel suit, remember that it is not libel if it is true. To prove that my statements are false, you would have to prove "1800-2000 watts on less than 300", which will never happen.

But again, all this, my identity, your lies, are off topic Get back to your device. Show us that it functions, like you say.
            bi

Comment

You and I have built the same number of Free Energy devices. You've just made a lot more junk.

Again, I resist calling people names, or stupid, but made an exception in your case because it was so obviously true. Same goes ....with BM,(aka Bro Mikey)

hard to remain civil and polite

I can't count the number of times that I use the back-space or delete key to erase a derogatory comment which I've typed in a reply ...

you would have to prove "1800-2000 watts on less than 300", which will never happen.

But again, all this, my identity, your lies, are off topic
              bi
              Libel has to do with whatever a judge (even a bi-sexual judge) says based on intent. Dave and I have bent over backwards to help you and others only to be consistently belittled and undermined. That is not what you signed up for on this board so you are libel

No matter how many years we struggle to help you see you foam out distasteful gonad slanders. You will pay and everyone will know your name.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 02-03-2022, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• bi,
                I thought about what I said to you on my way to town today, and I must apologize. To the women I have known. Almost ALL of them have more cojones than you. But keep it up Señor Eunuco. Your true character is obvious to everyone.

Single strand coil accelerating the prime mover under load
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBbKOVGZ6Rw

7th Grade Science Experiment
                https://youtu.be/f1RvWOS32Tg
                Last edited by Turion; 02-03-2022, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Magnetic neutralization = 7th grade science experiment.
                  bistander says he did it and it didn't work, so I'm lying about magnetic neutralization. Señor Eunuco needs remedial classes

https://youtu.be/f1RvWOS32Tg

Some people need to go back to the 7th grade.

Wire just came in. And my buddy has core material done for me. Just have to get to Sacramento to pick it up. Today is shot and two doctor appointments tomorrow, so probably not until Saturday.

Edit: REMEMBER, I spend HOURS perfectly adjusting the opposition magnets because you can bring them in too far, and then THEY are a problem.
                  Because I have coils on BOTH sides of my rotor, I have opposition magnets on both sides of my rotor.
                  That video is a far cry form the procedure which I described in detail and doesn't necessarily represent the "magnetic neutralization" which is on your generator. Thanks for showing it, but it's not what is needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of what you claim is accomplished with the system.
                  bi

Comment

That video is a far cry form the procedure which I described in detail and doesn't necessarily represent the "magnetic neutralization" which is on your generator. Thanks for showing it, but it's not what is needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of what you claim is accomplished with the system.
                    bi
                    Says who? you? it (the Turion video) shows motor drag and how a neutralizing magnet system will do want you have been told it will do and say it doesn't help, then you call out liar and so forth . We told you and it has been shown to you on a jr high level. no wiggle room now

your comment is that this is something else, is untrue, as you well know and shows your level of dishonesty. That is what you do. You can not feel normal unless you twist every decent conversation each day that you are on this earth.

What is the difference between a pathological liar and a compulsive liar?

People who lie compulsively often have no ulterior motive. They may even tell lies which damage their own reputations. Even after their falsehoods have been exposed, people who lie compulsively may have difficulty admitting the truth. Meanwhile, pathological lying often involves a clear motive

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-04-2022, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      One very important things everyone is leaving out. Unless your rotor magnets are placed perfectly within 1 thousandths of an inch opposition magnet losses could occur. ...
                      It is 100% imperative that the critical tolerance be reached ...
                      ​​​​​​High precision machining is a requirement to achieve any kind of success. 1 degree off of TDC positioning will throw out the balance, so to speak. TDC must be the same for each fixed and rotating. The slightest adjustment could mean failure against randomly positioned.
                      So BM?

Does Turion's 7th grade fixture meet your tolerance qualifications?
                      bi

Comment

So BM?

Does Turion's 7th grade fixture meet your tolerance qualifications?
                        bi
                        Yes most of the black box that needs to be. Within reasonable limits. Not like your stuff hot gluing magnets all over a rotor his has been machined. 1 thous to 3 thous is nice. Now why are you picking on poor ole Dave? Nothin else to do? And don't give me that innocent byeslammer trash

Comment

• bi,
                          LOL, I said a simple 7th grade science experiment would prove magnetic neutralization works. It does. Now you are whining that I didn't show it on my machine and it is not precise and it is "a far cry from the procedure which I described in detail and doesn't necessarily represent the "magnetic neutralization" which is on your generator."

So what? I never agreed to follow ANY "procedure" you outlined. I stated that a simple experiment would prove you don't know what you are talking about. It did. Get over it. It is EXACTLY what I am doing on my generator... two magnets in opposition while the coil core is in attraction. Only I have four magnets and two coils. Double the fun. If YOU want to put together some precise demonstration, be my guest.

I'll tell you a little secret. When it is precision, it works BETTER not worse. You are the definition of the word loser, Señor Eunuco.
                          Last edited by Turion; 02-04-2022, 06:41 AM.

Comment

bi,
                            LOL, I said a simple 7th grade science experiment would prove magnetic neutralization works. It does. Now you are whining that I didn't show it on my machine and it is not precise and it is "a far cry from the procedure which I described in detail and doesn't necessarily represent the "magnetic neutralization" which is on your generator."

So what? I never agreed to follow ANY "procedure" you outlined. I stated that a simple experiment would prove you don't know what you are talking about. It did. Get over it. If YOU want to put together some precise demonstration, be my guest.

I'll tell you a little secret. When it is precision, it works BETTER not worse. You are the definition of the word loser, Señor Eunuco.
                            Your test proves nothing. Magnetic neutralization is meaningless. What your scheme does is to mitigate cogging. It does not lower prime mover power at constant speed (as is seen in generator power production). You have never shown it does. I devised a simple test which is simple to run on the exact same equipment that you intend to implement. You refuse to take a few minutes to do it because you are afraid I'm right, or you have done it and know it proves you wrong.
                            Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            Magnetic neutralization = 7th grade science experiment. ...
                            Edit: REMEMBER, I spend HOURS perfectly adjusting the opposition magnets because you can bring them in too far, and then THEY are a problem.
                            Because I have coils on BOTH sides of my rotor, I have opposition magnets on both sides of my rotor.
                            You spend hours precisely adjusting magnets on the system to get it working properly but simply move your hand holding the magnet to position it in the video demonstration and claim it proves something. That's BS. You didn't have any instruments. Unknown power, unknown speed. Lots of unknowns.

BTW, you say "I have opposition magnets on both sides of my rotor."

Don't those oppose each other? Like the main magnets on both sides of the rotor cancel the attraction of the respective cores on each side of the rotor? You've got magnets cancelling magnets to cancel magnets which already had magnets cancelling them which weren't needed in the first place because the machine structure provided the opposite and equal force offsetting the axial direction magnetic attraction force. Smart move. 7th grader logic.
                            bi

{edit}
                            You say " If YOU want to put together some precise demonstration, be my guest."

I already did that. It works just like I said.
                            Last edited by bistander; 02-04-2022, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• And the magnetic neutralization works just like I said and showed in the video.

Your continued false statements about the simple mechanics of my generator and questions about it simply prove to anyone that you have NO understanding of the way it is even put together. LOL.

I have proved magnetic neutralization works with a 7th grade science test that is FAR simpler than the complicated arrangement on the generator, yet applies EXACTLY the same principles, and now you are grasping at straws because you have no answer and YOUR 7th grade science test didn’t work because you have no idea what you are doing

You are hilarious and pathetic at the same time. But just keep digging yourself into a hole. Eventually it will become a tunnel.

Comment

BTW, you say "I have opposition magnets on both sides of my rotor."

Don't those oppose each other? Like the main magnets on both sides of the rotor cancel the attraction of the respective cores on each side of the rotor?
                                bi

I think it is an all north rotor and even if it is not you can hear the rotor speed increase dramatically which everybody knows means a decrease in drive motor power. For whatever the reason why is it that only word games are what you project? Do some easy tests Bi and prove to yourself that speeding up a motor for free using a magnet is real.

It does and there are 100's of examples all over the web using conventional pmm motors and then introduce an external magnet to their casing and see the amp meter drop when speed up occurs.

You didn't do your homework, you are not skilled in the art of any kind other than psychological tactics.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-04-2022, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X