X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
    10/15/2021 at 6:55AM
    Turion,

Thanks for, at least, clarification on your most recent claim of having a functioning over unity device "outputting around 400 watts on an input of less than 200 watts."
    bi
    ​​​​
    Turion,

The above post quote can lead you to where I pinned you down to define "working device" when you made the claim a few weeks ago. And from all I see from you, you do not have a working device and did not have a working device 10-12 days ago when you lied about it. Maybe you have parts and junk and false memories, but you have no working device and can't scramble to put one together in a reasonable time. But you will not admit that you lied about it, will you? You do not have a working device. You are a liar. To sue me for libel, build your case here and prove yourself and your claim of having a working device true.

The written record is the truth for this case. Truth, Turion, deal with it. Either admit that you have lied about these claims of energy producing devices or prove you have such "working devices."

bi

Comment

• If you take the tire off your car to change it, does that mean your car no longer works? Nope. The car works just fine. Just need a few minutes to put the new tire on. I am constantly trying new and different coil setups in my Old Clunker machine. Does that mean it no longer works? I don’t think so. I would need to put back the original coils and it would RUN just fine.

if you’re so absolutely SURE I have nothing that works, why not make that bet? I KNOW why. It’s because you are wrong and you know it. Not to mention the fact that you are a COWARD.

MAKE THE BET……put up or shut up.

if anyone bothered to read your thread they would see exactly who you are. No experiments. No builds. No contributions of any kind. Nothing of any value whatsoever. Every post here is to belittle the work of others and MOSTLY mine. Why is that I wonder.

But here’s the thing bi. Your very best efforts to shut me down haven’t worked. Because I may not know who you are since you hide in the dark like all COWARDS, but I know WHAT you are. And it’s pretty pathetic. This work is going forward. There is a group of us now, not just me. They have seen the old clunker run, and even Black Beauty, when we were testing her, output more than the input. Even with that all N magnet rotor. It just didn’t put out what I have claimed and I needed the magnets for this new machine. So you can babble all you want and call names, but we all know you will NEVER put your money where your mouth is. That would take someone with a spine. DEFINITELY not YOU

And since you are such a stickler for semantics, chew on this one. I have had a WORKING machine since I fired up Old Clunker the first time it worked. The principles have ALWAYS worked. The machine hasn’t always been RUNNING as I have worked on it, taken it apart and replaced things and put it back together. But only YOU would say it doesn’t “work” because it was taken apart to improve it. Because we know WHAT YOU are.

And by the way, Old Clunker has been up and running off and on for months. Not RUNNING when we change out coils, but still WORKING. Still does EXACTLY what I said it would do whether there are TWO coils in it or TWELVE. LOL. The principles WORK. The output varies with the coil configutration and core material. So it ALWAYS works. It just isn’t always up and running, depending on changes we are making. If you ever built anything you would know the difference.

Oh, and by the way. You and all the others that did your very best to debunk Thane’ s bifilar Tesla style coils …. What are you going to do when I show that a simple three strand coil can be Lenz neutral? As can ANY coil at the correct RPM. What then?
      Last edited by Turion; 10-26-2021, 12:08 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        If you take the tire off your car to change it, does that mean your car no longer works? Nope. The car works just fine. Just need a few minutes to put the new tire on. I am constantly trying new and different coil setups in my Old Clunker machine. Does that mean it no longer works? I don’t think so. I would need to put back the original coils and it would RUN just fine.

if you’re so absolutely SURE I have nothing that works, why not make that bet? I KNOW why. It’s because you are wrong and you know it. Not to mention the fact that you are a COWARD.

MAKE THE BET……put up or shut up.

if anyone bothered to read your thread they would see exactly who you are. No experiments. No builds. No contributions of any kind. Nothing of any value whatsoever. Every post here is to belittle the work of others and MOSTLY mine. Why is that I wonder.

But here’s the thing bi. Your very best efforts to shut me down haven’t worked. Because I may not know who you are since you hide in the dark like all COWARDS, but I know WHAT you are. And it’s pretty pathetic. This work is going forward. There is a group of us now, not just me. They have seen the old clunker run, and even Black Beauty, when we were testing her, output more than the input. Even with that all N magnet rotor. It just didn’t put out what I have claimed and I needed the magnets for this new machine. So you can babble all you want and call names, but we all know you will NEVER put your money where your mouth is. That would take someone with a spine. DEFINITELY not YOU

And since you are such a stickler for semantics, chew on this one. I have had a WORKING machine since I fired up Old Clunker the first time it worked. The principles have ALWAYS worked. The machine hasn’t always been RUNNING as I have worked on it, taken it apart and replaced things and put it back together. But only YOU would say it doesn’t “work” because it was taken apart to improve it. Because we know WHAT YOU are.

And by the way, Old Clunker has been up and running off and on for months. Not RUNNING when we change out coils, but still WORKING. Still does EXACTLY what I said it would do whether there are TWO coils in it or TWELVE. LOL. The principles WORK. The output varies with the coil configutration and core material. So it ALWAYS works. It just isn’t always up and running, depending on changes we are making. If you ever built anything you would know the difference.

Oh, and by the way. You and all the others that did your very best to debunk Thane’ s bifilar Tesla style coils …. What are you going to do when I show that a simple three strand coil can be Lenz neutral? As can ANY coil at the correct RPM. What then?
        Originally posted by Turion View Post
        If you take the tire off your car to change it, does that mean your car no longer works? Nope. The car works just fine.
        Yes, with one of the 4 tires removed, the device (car) no longer works, meaning the device is unable to perform its defined function. Here, for this example, it is not unreasonable to define device function as being able to travel 50 miles under its own power without offboard assistance in one hour.

We defined the terms in your device function statement. You had like 2 weeks to put "the tire back on", so-to-speak. You do not have a "tire" which can make you device work. Your device never worked even with all "4 tires". Your device will never work. Face it Turion. It is a lie. You do not have a "working device".

With only 3 of the 4 tires installed, "The car works just fine."

How is that NOT a lie? Only to a used car salesman, a.k.a. con man, fraud, Turion.
        Unbelievable.
        bi
        ​​​​​

Comment

• I have an overunity device.... no you don't... yes I do... no you don't ... yes I do

Year 5
          no you don't... yes I do... no you don't ... yes I do

Year 10

Year 11
          Prove it... no I don't have to, not to you... you don't have a working device... yes I do

year 15
          ?????????

year 20
          ?????????

There is a point in time where it simply becomes irrelevant ... don't you think? A good set of saw horses would be more useful at this point....

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
            There is a point in time where it simply becomes irrelevant ... don't you think? A good set of saw horses would be more useful at this point....
            The box is still there from 12 years ago remember? a few hundred watts in and buku output. Oh you mean version 16?You guys are flat tires.

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-26-2021, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• You’re right dragon. Bringing anything here and expecting anyone else to build it to see for themselves is a total waste of time.

bi,
              Put up or shut up.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I have an overunity device.... no you don't... yes I do... no you don't ... yes I do

Year 5

Year 10

Year 11
                Prove it... no I don't have to, not to you... you don't have a working device... yes I do

year 15
                ?????????

year 20
                ?????????

Dagon still sitting on his hands? It becomes a valuable lessen when you make the effort to show Proof of concept POC. It is at that point we find out if you understood why this works. Then for there you start version 1. Then Version 2, then the next one to keeps giving a better result. You have done the liar liar thing also, much to your shame.

Comment

• While you guys have been arguing for 10 years I've been building and putting into practice systems that work. I have yet to see a single thing that even remotely makes me want to spend time and money to replicate. I love tinkering with ideas and building solutions that work...my bench is always cluttered with projects. Things that I've tested, based on descriptions given here haven't been anywhere close to fruitful. Can you show me a machine that is doing some practical work? Supposedly it produces as much as a small generator so it should be able to run fans, motors, refrigerators, microwaves etc. While light bulbs are interesting they aren't necessarily a good representation of actual work being done. Good measurements of input - output and useful work being done generally moves things forward much quicker.

Now that the tesla system are up and running globally the experiments are pretty much over... the release of many patents in the near future will move things forward very quickly which will bring many new builders online. I've managed to create an interest in some younger upcoming engineers that will definately move things forward at fast pace. Keep your eyes and mind open, there will be some things coming that are absolutely amazing !!!

Comment

While you guys have been arguing for 10 years I've been building and putting into practice systems that work.

the release of many patents in the near future will move things forward very quickly
                    prove it, alot of talk and no proof. how does it feel to be consistently belittled? where is the working pratical unit free of charge put in my hand? unless I get it free now it must be false. cop out patents. people been waitin for the other guy do it.

Talk is cheap, it;s the proof my dear boy,as far as i know you have not shown anything, just pop in and take pot shots for 10 yrs

So you got few solar panels and a little wind pinwheel

here while you chew the fat see this
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgcBGBLD_-g
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-27-2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• I tend to be truthful when I make an assessment which can be straight forward and blunt at times. It was in no way meant to belittle although the truth can be painful at times, it only helps us grow.

So, what is the hold up... what is the main thing that keeps you from completing your device? Is it what and/or how to utilize the output? The output AC can be dealt with in a number of ways.... as you said rectifying it is a good start then convert it into something that your everyday appliances can accept. For instance copy the inverter generator circuits - they use a conditioning circuit to take the wild 3 phase output rectified to charge a cap then run an inverter circuit. Another way would be to use a bare bones grid tie inverter circuit - these use the grid through a low power transformer to drive mosfets at 60hz which drives the output transformer from the rectified gen output. A third method would be to use a MPPT charge controller with a high voltage DC capacity... these I've only seen up to 300 volts and don't tolerate spikes but a clipper can be used. Or a basic buck converter to reduce the voltage... Maybe that will help you to move forward in your experiments and produce an output that can show some basic everyday work. It will also make it easier to provide an input output reading so you can judge where you are and what might need to be done to move forward. Most of all make honest assessments of the progress.

Sorry, I don't watch or follow any of Thanes work... a good example of not making honest assessments of what's going on. Science tends to be fairly rigid with a few variations lending itself to discover new ways within similar parameters. No matter how much we "want" something to work, it still has to fall within the given parameters to achieve success.. I can say I don't believe in gravity, throw a ball in the air and try to find other explanations why it comes back... doesn't make it true or factual. Gravity itself may be misunderstood but the results as we see them are the same... even without any understanding of a given law we can see and understand the results.
                      Last edited by dragon; 10-27-2021, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I tend to be truthful when I make an assessment

So, what is the hold up...

what is the main thing that keeps you from completing your device?

Maybe that will help you to move forward in your experiments and produce an output that can show some basic everyday work.

Most of all make honest assessments of the progress.

Science tends to be fairly rigid with a few variations lending itself to discover new ways within similar parameters. No matter how much we "want" something to work, it still has to fall within the given parameters to achieve success.
                        It takes time when you go outside that rigid box. Nailing up a few panels is not invention inside your honest rigid box

We take bemf and make it into Femf, think about that and come back when you are ready to go outside. In the mean time all you are doing is riding on someone else shirt tails. Solar is a no brainer
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 10-27-2021, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Point and case...

Comment

Point and case...
                            exactly so because you follow brainless, don't take it out on the dreamer who is putting you back into your tiny little box

I would still like, proof you have what you say, but that is not the issue now is it?

Comment

• If you can't be honest with yourself..... then who????

The two circuits that worked well in most of my experimental conversions... one is a bare bones grid tie circuit - not connected to the grid. The small transformer can be any tiny 120/12 with a center tap. The second transformer would be sized for your expected output power. Transistors, mosfets, or SCR again depending on the power needed.

The second one is a bare bones inverter generator circuit which can be built using off the shelf products. Simple, inexpensive and works well.

I removed my account and all videos from you tube and will be uploading video to Rumble in the near future.

Attached Files

Comment

I removed my account and all videos from you tube and will be uploading video to Rumble in the near future.
                                Dragon, did the thought police come knock on your door as well? Hope Youtube and Big Brother Google will eventually have to pay for everything they are violating us with.

Comment

Working...
                                X