No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I resent the link to you as soon as I got your email. Bob watched it but you and pm both said the link didn’t work. Hopefully it does now.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      I resent the link to you as soon as I got your email. Bob watched it but you and pm both said the link didn’t work. Hopefully it does now.
      yup, works great, nice output from those migwire cores? Or didn't that stuff work out? is that the wire your guys had to straighten?

Comment

• 28.6v X 7.6A = 219w input

288V X 1.35A = 389W output

389w divided by 219W = 1.78 COP

Theoretical additions=

5 more sets = 389w X 6 total = 2330w

2300W divided by 219W = 10+ COP

Infinite Efficiency Bitzhez that is better than Thane's
        Last edited by BroMikey; 10-21-2021, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Think a little bigger. The NEW coils put out over 300 watts at 1.5 amps per coil pair, which is a bit better than these mismatched test coils he was using. That is with a 12 magnet rotor. The new rotor has 24 magnets.

I want to make clear that according to our test data, the greatest output came from a coil with six strands each 500 feet in length. Three groups of two were connected Tesla style, so you have three beginning wires and three end wires to connect in parallel. This actually put out about ten volts per coil more, or 20 volts per coil pair or a total of 180 watts. But Thane has listed that combination in one of his parent applications, even though I don’t believe he has the RIGHTS to do so since that is what the Tesla patent is all about, and it is in the public domain. But legal issues are no fun disputing. Like when you call someone a liar, a fraud and a con man and you have no evidence to back up your mouth. Libel, I believe it is called. Defamation of character. $$$$ Since it is NOT necessary to connect coils in this manner as long as you understand and apply the principles, I am using a simple three strand coil to achieve the same Lenz neutral results. I just have to run the machine at the CORRECT RPM for my coils and rotor size. Luckily, ten years of research has shown me what that RPM is.

Update: bistander still hasn’t taken me up on that bet. I wonder why?
          Last edited by Turion; 10-21-2021, 05:19 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Three groups of two were connected Tesla style,

you have three beginning wires and three end wires to connect in parallel.

This actually put out about ten volts per coil more, or 20 volts per coil pair :
            you lost me on 10 volts

Comment

• That coil, wound with six wires and those wires connected that way outputs 10 volts more than the simple three strand coil I am using. Even though both coils have EXACTLY the same amount of wire. A pair of them outputs 20 volts more. Six pair in my machine would increase total output by 180 watts. But getting an extra 180 watts is not worth being in conflict with Thane’s patent application. In one of his applications he claimed every possible configuration of wires. It was ridiculous. And Tesla put it in the public domain when his patent expired.
              Last edited by Turion; 10-21-2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Libel, I believe it is called.
                It's not libel if it is true. Everything that I have said in regards to your claim is true. You are the one making a extraordinary claim so therefore you are required to provide proof.

I have never seen any proof of your extraordinary claim and neither has anyone else. Just stop the games and BS. Present indisputable clear concise proof.
                bi
                edit:

Truth is an absolute defense to libel claims, because one of the elements that must be proven in a defamation suit is falsity of the statement. If a statement is true, it cannot be false, and therefore, there is no prima facie case of defamation.

https://www.freedomforuminstitute.org › ...Is truth a defense in libel lawsuits? | Freedom Forum Institute

Last edited by bistander; 10-21-2021, 07:15 PM. Reason: Added reference

Comment

• LOL. I just haven’t proven it to YOU. But YOU don’t matter. You’re just a coward who won’t put his money where his mouth is. Which makes YOU less than nothing. I can prove what I have said to be true. I am not required to prove it to YOU. Whether you believe it or not, it works, and that's a fact. ANOTHER fact is that you are a coward who won’t make that bet, and avoids even TALKING about it, and THAT'S indisputable, now isn’t it. LOL

I hope you have some money saved for retirement. I could USE a new truck. Mine is a 1991 Chevy Silverado. So libel is very MUCH on the table, Mr. Chicken. Tell me, do you also LOOK like Don Knotts from "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken? Just wondering. I can't tell which I like better, Coward, Mr. Chicken, Mr. Potato Head, or just plain old "Don". Who's going to pay you to be a disruptor when you've FAILED so miserably here? We have people looking at this now to take it big time. And it will all be tested independently as soon as I get it back together and all the coils are done, unless of course I can loop it. Then there's no need for testing is there? What will you do then? Clock is ticking Don. You may have to sell your bow tie.

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.11.44 PM.png
                  By the way, just so you know. If I sue you for libel, I have screen shots of all the posts you have made. YOU have the burden of proof and must prove what you said is true. Otherwise Libel stands. You think you can prove your statements are true? Statements about my mental condition? That I am a con man? That I am a fraud? Do you really? Those statements were NOT about my device. They were about ME personally. That's where you slipped up big time. I have already consulted legal counsel. Have you? Better invest some of that retirement money on a good attorney. But save enough for my new truck! you're still just a cartoon until we know who you are. Come out, come out.
                  Last edited by Turion; 10-21-2021, 08:42 PM.

Comment

...Statements about my mental condition?
                    I provided a quote from a friend of yours. I said nothing about "mental". If you have an issue, see Matt.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    That I am a con man?
                    con man
                    /ˈkän man/
                    noun
                    INFORMAL
                    1. a man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true.
                    Definition fits. Looks like a true statement by me.

That I am a fraud?
                    a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
                    The above is an easily found definition (Wikipedia) which applies, therefore true.

Those statements were NOT about my device. ...

​​​​
                    The statements that I made are about you and your claims. They are true.

Show proof. Show truth. That is all I ever asked. You cannot because your claim is false.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

It's not libel if it is true. Everything that I have said in regards to your claim is true. You are the one making a extraordinary claim so therefore you are required to provide proof.

I have never seen any proof of your extraordinary claim and neither has anyone else. Just stop the games and BS.
                      Over these past 6 years you have called Dave many names

Liar
                      Fraud
                      Cheat
                      BS
                      Untrue
                      False

And many many other phrases that point to Dave as a bad person who deliberately lies about everything. This is every morning and evening for 6 years

That show malicious intent. Yet Dave has always extended his open hand, returning to help you and others to see the miss link. Your response is to bit the hand that feeds you. You demand and bite the hand the feeds you.

You are hiding behind a screen name thinking you can say whatever you like without consequences. An average person would never do what you have done so this puts you in a special class of hateful people who are full of bitterness and uses words to spread the bitterness inside of you. Your bitterness is seen daily and with every opportunity you see to smear that puss-wart of infectious poison on all who comment.

Your attacks are well thought out, playing the nice person card (Sir innocence) who is standing by trying to learn and loves everybody. Nothing could be further away from that mess you call reality.

The fact is we are talking to many. One day you sound normal and want to test and other days, well the list is long and is meant to wear out everyone. Any proof offered you in unrecognizable to you with your present level of schooling. Therefore you feel that this gives you some sort of right to abuse others verbally.

You have asked for proof and that proof is right in front of you, still you say it is not. 219w input 400w out

This is your status, you did it and no one else. You have called Dave a Joke of a person, not the experiment.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 10-22-2021, 01:56 AM.

Comment

That coil, wound with six wires and those wires connected that way outputs 10 volts more than the simple three strand coil I am using. Even though both coils have EXACTLY the same amount of wire. A pair of them outputs 20 volts more. Six pair in my machine would increase total output by 180 watts.
                        Yes I see what you are saying now

But getting an extra 180 watts is not worth being in conflict with Thane’s patent application. In one of his applications he claimed every possible configuration of wires. It was ridiculous. And Tesla put it in the public domain when his patent expired.
                        Isn't it crazy what people will try to do with lawyers and patents? Smoke and mirrors.people do that at a lawyers request to something evasive inside. There is nothing to worry about most can see past the header let alone how a regular motor works. Seems like this secret will only be noticed by a handful.

The day that you see it makes you think other will see it also. That is untrue

You find out when you try to express the action verbally or on paper for a number of years that people stay blind.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 10-22-2021, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• bistander,

That is not your real name. So you are a fraud, a liar and a con man.

PS. My machine works even better than I claimed! LOL

PSS. Make the bet, COWARD.

Comment

• You should have made the bet. Too late now.

Last edited by Turion; 10-22-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

You should have made the bet. Too late now.

My friends have been giving me data, and I have been doing the math based on that data. That was my first mistake. And I have been reporting it here. That was my second mistake. As it turns out, I should have verified that the voltages they were giving me were voltages under load rather than open circuit voltages as there is a BIG difference. I did not. I made an assumption. My mistake. Now it is a little late to get voltage under load data on the new coils as I have all of them here, and the coil tester is THERE. And it is a 12 magnet machine while the NEW machine is a 24 magnet machine.

Having said all that, I highly DOUBT that the output of two coils will be enough to power the motor. I won’t know until I get this thing up and running. This may mean that the total output of the machine is less than what I claimed. Then bistander will be right about total output. He will NOT be correct about Lenz free coils OR about magnetic neutralization or even right about what is possible to build, but there is a chance he is correct about TOTAL output for this specific machine being less than the 1800-2000 watts I claimed.

It will still probably be COP>6 or more but not as much as I thought. Those iron cores just put out way more power. My original measurements of those coils WAS under load, but they just get too hot. So my search for a core material goes on. The old machine with those iron core coils did exactly what I said it would do. This new machine with the new core material will probably not. Not enough output from these coils. But still OU.
                              ... Then bistander will be right about total output. ...
                              I am right about everything thing that I've said.
                              bi

Comment

• Put up or shut up

Comment

Working...
                                X