The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Make that bet and I’ll be happy to take your money. Put it where your MOUTH is. I’m willing. But you’re just a coward.
    Or show us all his PP rebuttal, I can't wait.

Comment

• Testing of input and output with two coils WILL be done today. Won’t pick my stuff up until tomorrow. By then the switch will also be here. Won’t have all my coils for the machine for a few more days, but that gives me some time to get it put together. Coils are easy to add.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Testing of input and output with two coils WILL be done today. Won’t pick my stuff up until tomorrow. By then the switch will also be here. Won’t have all my coils for the machine for a few more days, but that gives me some time to get it put together. Coils are easy to add.
        good progress

Comment

Yesterday, 02:59PM
          Testing of input and output with two coils WILL be done today. ...
          Did it happen?
          bi

Comment

• Just a few words,
            less than 200W input and about 400 output,
            can be a measurement error very easily. And probably is.

One must be very skeptical if they want the truth about their device.

And what about magnetic saturation, doesn't that happens with coil
            when a strong permanent magnet is nearby, as Matthew Jones pointed out?

Also the current, it is mentioned that the coil gives about 0.5 or 0.75 A.
            As I understood which wire is used the current should be 2-3 times up.
            It may be good to increase the amount of iron in the coil, that is, the size of the core.

If we want a Free Energy we must create a Radiant event, the material must be highly excited (with high energy).
            But that may be just a myth at this point in time.

Patrick Kelly sent me an email a long time ago where he said that Free Energy does not exist,
            that it is just a myth.There might be some truth in that.

Anyway, I wish you success in this work not to jynx the things
            Last edited by padova; 10-19-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Yes, the testing was finally done today. I just got back from Sacramento maybe 15 minutes ago. Just waiting for my friend to post the video he took to YouTube. Then I can download it and repost on my channel for a couple people I said I would give access to it.

Padova,
              Measurement error is possible with anything. I can only report what my meters tell me and try to be as accurate as possible. The power supply we are using has built in Volt and Amp meters. I have tested the output with a separate meter and it appears accurate. It could be off. It has not been certified by an independent lab. But that will be happening soon.

The output to the load is running through a panel amp meter and a panel volt meter. The amps and volts have also been measured with a separate meter and it agrees with their results. We have hooked up pairs of coils each with their own volt meter and amp meter to 300 watt light bulbs. The volt meters all read basically the same. The amp meters all read basically the same. If there is an error of some kind, it is in all six circuits that are independent of each other.

As for the “strong permanent magnet nearby” affecting the core or the coil, the nearest “ strong permanent magnet” other than the ones on the rotor which are alternating polarity is over 3” away from the core material. It could have an effect over time. But this is just a prototype. Build a bigger machine and double the distance.

I love how people who haven’t built the machine, haven’t watched it run, haven’t done any testing or measurements, know so much more about it than those of us who are working with it every day. It’s really interesting.

Ok, as to the testing today… you have to remember this is my old junker machine being run just as a coil tester with no magnetic neutralization in place. I didn’t think two coils would affect the amp draw of the motor much at all. I was wrong. I thought the motor would turn the generator on about 7 amps at about 27 volts. Turns out it was 7.5 amps input at 28.6 volts. I thought the output of the two coils would be between 260-275 volts at 1.5 amps. Turns out it maxed out the 300 volt panel meter, so over 300 volts output.

When he flips the switch to engage the load you can hear that the motor doesn’t change AT ALL. Without an RPM gauge we can’t PROVE that, but it really doesn’t matter at this point. That machine can’t be fine tuned anyway and this test was just to prove output greater than input. It was more than double. The new machine can be fine tuned, and it has 24 rotor magnets on the rotor instead of 12, so the output will be a bit greater. How much I have no idea until I run it.

When I was originally running that old clunker my coils were outputting 120-130 volts at .5 amps. My claims were based on those numbers. Two coils couldn’t put out as much as it took to run the machine. But with these NEW coils much better results are possible. Guess I’m going to have to up my game.

Edit: I just watched the video. He texted it to me and is posting it to YouTube. I wasn’t there when he recorded the video, just talked to him about it when I was there, and saw the data he had recorded while filming it. I have to say, it raises more questions for me than it answers. In the video there is only a moment where I see the load lit up other than a glowing in the background. It seems far, far too dim to me for the recorded numbers, but for all I know it could have been turned off and was dying when it was caught on camera. It makes me a bit apprehensive. I have all the parts now to put the machine together with six of the new coils. The rest of them will be done within a week. So I can get this together and do my OWN testing. I will feel much more comfortable when I have it running on MY bench. And when I can do my own measurements.

I just called, and he is busy. He texted back that videos will be uploaded by 7:00 which is about two hours from now. Hopefully I get to talk and get some answers then. Either better video or answers via discussion. You guys may think I just blindly assert this stuff, but I only believe what I can SEE and measure. If it doesn't look right, it's wrong.
              Last edited by Turion; 10-20-2021, 12:21 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Ok, it's not entirely public, the rest of us can't see all the data,
                and here you don't give all measurements, basically parts of it, just Amps or just Volts, and similar.
                What else we can do, except to comment on what was presented.
                Last edited by padova; 10-20-2021, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by padova View Post
                  Just a few words,
                  less than 200W input and about 400 output,
                  can be a measurement error very easily. And probably is.
                  only if you can not calculate the amount of bemf wasted, then add that reverse or bemf. First a minus and then use a plus sign assisting not resisting. understand my words or you will never see.

Let's say the bemf negative effect = 90% then taking that 90% away or minus that what normally does negative work against the motor or gen. and add that in again. This process does that. This process removes the negative 90% BEMF and adds it again to assist. now you have an extra 180% in the form of a magnetic field energy assisting the rotor action.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 10-20-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• BroMikey, if you can please explain on which process you referring to? Maybe magnetic neutralization or something with the coils?

Just to add something about the magnetic neutralization,
                    if you want to minimize the impact of magnets to nearby coils,
                    try to use non-magnetic screws, maybe a Teflon ones or similar, it can be machined easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by padova View Post
                      BroMikey, if you can please explain on which process you referring to? Maybe magnetic neutralization or something with the coils?

Just to add something about the magnetic neutralization,
                      if you want to minimize the impact of magnets to nearby coils,
                      try to use non-magnetic screws, maybe a Teflon ones or similar, it can be machined easily.
                      Yes many other processes exist. The one above uses a delay and is the basis for all of our work. Then opposition magnets will improve COP. All machines have magnetic drag. You posted before I finished. Go read what I just wrote again.

Comment

• padova,
                        I did an entire video series on this machine. Several times I have done videos describing and showing exactly how it is put together. I have shown input to the motor with all 12 coils in the machine. I have shown the output of individual coils. What I have NOT done is show total output of the machine at the same time as total input. But that doesn’t mean I don’t know what it is.

My friend is still shooting and loading more YouTube videos in response to my concerns. The two he has posted so far on YouTube don’t give ME enough information for me to feel any better about what I saw in the first video. One of the two he posted on YouTube WAS the first video and the other one was an “introduction to what you’re going to see” video. Neither showed the 300 watt bulb lit up. So my concerns still exist. If there is really over 300 volts at 1.5 amps, the bulb should be super bright or blow. I know I used to blow 100 watt bulbs instantly with the old coils and had to put three in series. Which is why I went to 300 watt bulbs.

Comment

I love how people who haven’t built the machine, haven’t watched it run, haven’t done any testing or measurements, know so much more about it than those of us who are working with it every day. It’s really interesting.

Turns out it was 7.5 amps input at 28.6 volts. I thought the output of the two coils would be between 260-275 volts at 1.5 amps. Turns out it maxed out the 300 volt panel meter, so over 300 volts output.

When he flips the switch to engage the load you can hear that the motor doesn’t change AT ALL.

When I was originally running that old clunker my coils were outputting 120-130 volts at .5 amps. My claims were based on those numbers.

I just called, and he is busy. He texted back .................................................. .................................................

214w input 444w output
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 10-20-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• 1B4C4977-D9B8-443E-A6B0-46CCC17FAC61.jpeg My friend will be shooting some new video in just a bit. He didn’t realize the one he sent me somehow got stopped before he ever showed the machine running. And I will start assembling the new machine today as I have all the parts. Except all the coils. But I still have what I need to put the machine together. The coils can be added whenever.

Comment

• Videos are posted. Sent pmgriphone a link as promised. Also bro Mikey and Bob French. The video is NOT as good as it should be. While the coils he tested output close to 300 volts, they are not OVER 300 volts. They also don’t quite put out 1.5 amps. The deal is, these are coils with the NEW core material, but they do not have the same winding pattern. One is a 12 strand coil and the other a six strand coil. So the machine is “tuned” halfway between them and slows a tiny bit when put under load. Can’t be helped. I took all the new, good coils, back with me to put in the machine I am putting together, so all he had to work with were some of our test coils. STILL outputs more than twice the input though.
                              Last edited by Turion; 10-21-2021, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• I just got home 10:50 pm CST video link broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X