The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ron48 View Post
    I am hiding in the dark. I'm coming from the light of my truth.

You should try the truth.

I disrespect truth. I accept diversity. I dishonor human rights, freedom, choice and difference. I respect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.

the above is just one man's opinion in how bi is really twisting words Abusing Dave while hiding in the dark.

O.K. I found my original posts. Here is what I actually said:

Originally posted by bistander View Post
    I'm not hiding in the dark. I'm coming from the light of truth.

You should try the truth.
    bi
    and

Originally posted by bistander View Post
    I respect truth. I accept diversity. I honor human rights, freedom, choice and difference. I disrespect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.
    bi
    I don't know what you think you're accomplishing by using tactics of altering my quotes. Another example of how Turion and his fan-boys destroy truth every chance they get. I am thankful there is a written record.

bi

Comment

• I have never purposely misquoted you and you know it. Yes, occasionally I have interpreted something you said to mean other than what you intended, but that was not a deliberate attempt to misquote you. I don't need to stoop that law to prove you an idiot. The truth will do that for me. How about that bet on the test results? Or are you EVER going to put your money where your mouth is. I just spent another $680 on wire to wind new coils now that we have the data we needed. But I have enough left to make a little wager with you. But you know you are wrong and will never make that bet. Coward. You can snipe at people from the dark, but you're too cowardly to back up what you say with $$$. Why? because you know you are wrong.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        I have never purposely misquoted you and you know it. Yes, occasionally I have interpreted something you said to mean other than what you intended, but that was not a deliberate attempt to misquote you. I don't need to stoop that law to prove you an idiot. The truth will do that for me. How about that bet on the test results? Or are you EVER going to put your money where your mouth is. I just spent another $680 on wire to wind new coils now that we have the data we needed. But I have enough left to make a little wager with you. But you know you are wrong and will never make that bet. Coward. You can snipe at people from the dark, but you're too cowardly to back up what you say with $$$. Why? because you know you are wrong.
        How long has it been since you made that extraordinary claim publicly on citfta's thread. Must be 5, 6 years? We could look it up. But point is, a long time. I did not start calling it a lie. I knew it wasn't true. But then, at that time, I politely asked you to back up the claim with proof.

And you know perfectly well how you and your fan-boys name-call and ridicule me. Occasionally misinterpret or misquote ? I say more like often than occasionally. So much so I think it is deliberate.

Regarding your device, in these 5 to 6 years, everything I've posted is true. Everything you've done has failed. But you think I am an idiot.

Here you go again picking up where you left off calling me a coward. So what? I don't care about your opinion of me. After what we learned about your unusual condition, you should be the last person calling another a coward.

So you now claim that a week from Monday that you will test and prove your extraordinary device producing 2000 watts of real power while using 300 watts of input, sustained (ruling out transient behavior). Is that right?

I hope you do. Good luck.
        bi
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Yes 6 years of hacking on Dave, bad idea

Comment

• What unusual condition? Are you a doctor? Have you spoken to my doctor? Nope. Is that what you are reduced to? Spreading rumors about me? That's pitiful, and low, even for YOU.

And once again you avoid putting your money where your BIG mouth is.
            Attached is a picture of the order I just placed for 5 more spools of wire which will make 10 coils. I only have enough wire to make two more, so I had to order almost $700 worth of wire. Again, I am putting MY money where my mouth is. Coward.

The generator produces BETTER than 2,000 watts, but my claim was only 1800-2000, and I thought I said for less than 400 watts, not 300. It doesn't matter. That was a different machine. Right now it looks like 36 volts at 12 amps, so that is about 432 watts. It may be less, but it won't be more. However, I believe they are running it at 26 volts to get the correct RPM, which is about 312 watts input. The output is about 270 per coil at a little over .7 amps or 2,268 watts, but that is with a 12 magnet rotor and the new machine has a 24 magnet rotor, so I expect to see an increase in output. It will be what it will be.

We are putting together 12 NEW coils, so that will take a bit. All the new core wire material has to be cut to length and coated. My two friends in Sacramento are working on that right now, but it is a process. I have ordered all the wire, but it won't be here until the end of next week which leaves me little time to wind 12 coils and have everything in place for testing the following Monday. I had ALREADY wound 12 of the 24 strand wire coils for the machine with BRAND NEW WIRE, but they do not output anywhere near as much power as the simple 3 strand coils do, so all that wire is wasted and I am starting over. It isn't the first time I have had to wind coils for these machines. My buddy in Sacramento is going to send me a picture in the morning of all the coils stacked on the table and in the box on the floor that I have wound in the last few months for testing with different core materials. It will be a lot, and I will share it.

So we may NOT be ready to test next Monday. But it won't be because we are sitting around slandering other people's work when we should be building.
            Wire Order.png
            Attached Files
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

What unusual condition? Are you a doctor? Have you spoken to my doctor? Nope. Is that what you are reduced to? Spreading rumors about me? That's pitiful, and low, even for YOU.

And once again you avoid putting your money where your BIG mouth is.
              Attached is a picture of the order I just placed for 5 more spools of wire which will make 10 coils. I only have enough wire to make two more, so I had to order almost $700 worth of wire. Again, I am putting MY money where my mouth is. Coward.

The generator produces BETTER than 2,000 watts, but my claim was only 1800-2000, and I thought I said for less than 400 watts, not 300. It doesn't matter. That was a different machine. Right now it looks like 36 volts at 12 amps, so that is about 432 watts. It may be less, but it won't be more. However, I believe they are running it at 26 volts to get the correct RPM, which is about 312 watts input. The output is about 270 per coil at a little over .7 amps or 2,268 watts, but that is with a 12 magnet rotor and the new machine has a 24 magnet rotor, so I expect to see an increase in output. It will be what it will be.

We are putting together 12 NEW coils, so that will take a bit. All the new core wire material has to be cut to length and coated. My two friends in Sacramento are working on that right now, but it is a process. I have ordered all the wire, but it won't be here until the end of next week which leaves me little time to wind 12 coils and have everything in place for testing the following Monday. I had ALREADY wound 12 of the 24 strand wire coils for the machine with BRAND NEW WIRE, but they do not output anywhere near as much power as the simple 3 strand coils do, so all that wire is wasted and I am starting over. It isn't the first time I have had to wind coils for these machines. My buddy in Sacramento is going to send me a picture in the morning of all the coils stacked on the table and in the box on the floor that I have wound in the last few months for testing with different core materials. It will be a lot, and I will share it.

So we may NOT be ready to test next Monday. But it won't be because we are sitting around slandering other people's work when we should be building.
              Wire Order.png
              Just going from your buddy's post.

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              I don't know about 5-6 years. David did have a machine that accelerated under load. The problem was the motors would burn up because the gen accelerated them past the point of back EMF so the current exceeded the rating of the motors wire. I had solution for this but we tried it once with small mistake and he decided he want to do the cogging thing with offset magnetics. That can't work only because the cores of the gen coils are saturated with static fields from the offset magnets. This was easily modeled in Femm. The coils cannot produce as much power as they need to. Most arguments against it failed to acknowledge static saturation.
              About a year and half ago I ran head on with the mental condition. Dave had a weird physical response to the fantasy and reality colliding. He would faint and vomit while he was unconscious. He did this about 4 years ago and he did it again when he came to visit me with his wife about 1.5 years ago. Supposedly his wife was on board with funding on a project and when she arrived and I meet her for the first time she had no clue why she was here.
              I refused to take any amount of money from them even though I had takin a little bit from Dave directly for parts ect.. When I refused to take his wife small offering he commenced to threating me with lawsuits over partnerships and threatened to give up any secrets he had obtained. This is why Bro Mikey is saying what is saying "NDA's enter into this and court cases"
              Thats the low down. I am not posting anymore after this. The reason I did at all was because I would hope people would just let him be if he starts posting anything, Its not worth the argument.

Matt
              Maybe Matt was just funnin' round???
              bi

Comment

• Or maybe, since he and I may end up in court some day, he is trying to establish that I have some kind of issue that should prohibit me from taking legal action of some kind. You never know what somebody is thinking. But that doesn't give YOU the right to spread libel now does it? I mean from a legal standpoint.

libel:
                A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

How about that bet? Coward. (Not a false statement. Besides, no one knows who you are since you're hiding in the dark, so we can say whatever we want about you and it does no damage to your reputation. You have none. You don't exist. You're a made up cartoon character.)
                Last edited by Turion; 10-03-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

What unusual condition?
                  ​​​​​​You asked me a question. I simply provided the answer. Are you telling us that information is false? Hmmm. Imagine that. It is difficult to know what to believe from you guys. And we know your identities, or so we've been told. Gosh. It was right there on the interwebs. Doesn't that make it so?

Maybe it's all BS. Except for the truth. The truth is. And remains. And is independent of the source. I present the truth in my posts. That is reality. It doesn't matter who I am. The truth is, regardless.

Is it true that your device produces significantly more real output power than it uses as input? Find out. Stay tuned.
                  bi

Comment

• Still avoiding that bet aren’t you. You don’t even mention it. So here’s another “truth” for you. You will never take that bet because you know I’m correct.

When I FIRST brought up magnetic neutralization your response was that cogging goes away at speed. Yes, the jerking as each magnet passes each coil SMOOTHS OUT at speed, but the effect on the motor is still there. Increased amp draw or reduced RPM. Take your choice. It’s simple physics. The attraction of the magnets to the core is THERE and it is not going away or the core wouldn’t produce electricity in the wires.

I tried to explain that the magnet is attracted to the core on approach and attracted backwards as it leaves and these two forces are equal. But there is a moment in time when the coil and core are perfectly aligned that is outside this equation. You did your best to belittle me and claim that there is nothing to this. But if you are right, and the attraction forward is cancelled out by the attraction backwards, and that’s all there is to it, there would be NO cogging in the first place now would there? The flywheel effect or “an object in motion tends to remain in motion until acted on by another force” reduces the cogging, and smooths it out, but it is still there. It is physics and you can’t change it. When I said it increases with every coil added, you demanded proof. I guess the laws of physics weren’t enough for you. They appear to be good enough when you want to use them to belittle me but not when they prove you are an idiot.

But here is a very clear example for you. The motor is spinning the rotor at Constant speed. When you add one coil there is hardly any change in RPM or amp draw that is noticeable. Let’s say amp draw is constant and RPM is reduced by X. Add a second coil and again, RPM is reduced by x. It SHOULD be barely noticeable. But, because the motor slowed slightly, the effect of the FIRST coil on the rotor lasts longer and is greater. It increases to X plus Y. And because it had a greater effect on slowing the rotor, the effect of the second coil is greater. Each coil added has a greater effect on the speed of the rotor than the prior coil in a kind of exponential curve. Because each coil added slows the rotor a tiny bit on its own, it allows each previous coil to interact with EVERY MAGNET on the rotor for a longer period of time. ALL advantage of the “flywheel effect” is lost. And either the rotor slows way down or the amp draw goes through the roof. Adding one coil to my original machine caused it to draw hardly any more measurable amps. Adding 12 coils caused the amp draw of the motor to go up to over 36 amps. And you say “magnetic neutralization has no effect on the output of the machine.” It just shows how truly stupid you are. Or you KNOW the truth and are being paid to try and discredit me. Which is it? Loss of RPM = loss of output. If you had ever built anything you would know these simple FACTS.

Here is a video of Bkack Beauty running at speed. I have a motor controller that allows me to set the amp draw so it CAN’T go up. What happens when I start adding coils? By the time I get to the 4th coil, the motor is dying. EVERYTHING I have shared here I have seen on the bench. YOU have not. You build nothing. You contribute nothing. You are worth nothing. It isn’t what you THINK you know that matters, it’s what actually happens when you build something and run it in the bench. This video was made weeks ago and I shared it with bro Mikey at the time. Black Beauty no longer exists. It has been disassembled for parts.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IwDvbgTPCzg&feature=share

How about that bet? I could use the $$$ to finance my builds. You don’t need it. You never build anything. Too busy running your mouth.
                    Last edited by Turion; 10-03-2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Still avoiding that bet aren’t you. You don’t even mention it. So here’s another “truth” for you. You will never take that bet because you know I’m correct.

When I FIRST brought up magnetic neutralization your response was that cogging goes away at speed. Yes, the jerking as each magnet passes each coil SMOOTHS OUT at speed, but the effect on the motor is still there. Increased amp draw or reduced RPM. Take your choice. It’s simple physics. The attraction of the magnets to the core is THERE and it is not going away or the core wouldn’t produce electricity in the wires.

I tried to explain that the magnet is attracted to the core on approach and attracted backwards as it leaves and these two forces are equal. But there is a moment in time when the coil and core are perfectly aligned that is outside this equation. You did your best to belittle me and claim that there is nothing to this. But if you are right, and the attraction forward is cancelled out by the attraction backwards, and that’s all there is to it, there would be NO cogging in the first place now would there? The flywheel effect or “an object in motion tends to remain in motion until acted on by another force” reduces the cogging, and smooths it out, but it is still there. It is physics and you can’t change it. When I said it increases with every coil added, you demanded proof. I guess the laws of physics weren’t enough for you. They appear to be good enough when you want to use them to belittle me but not when they prove you are an idiot.l

But here is a very clear example for you. The motor is spinning the rotor at Constant speed. When you add one coil there is hardly any change in RPM or amp draw that is noticeable. Let’s say amp draw is constant and RPM is reduced by X. Add a second coil and again, RPM is reduced by x. It SHOULD be barely noticeable. But, because the motor slowed slightly, the effect of the FIRST coil on the rotor lasts longer and is greater. It increases to X plus Y. And because it had a greater effect on slowing the rotor, the effect of the second coil is greater. Each coil added has a greater effect on the speed of the rotor than the prior coil in a kind of exponential curve. Because each coil added slows the rotor a tiny bit on its own, it allows each previous coil to interact with EVERY MAGNET on the rotor for a longer period of time. ALL advantage of the “flywheel effect” is lost. And either the rotor slows way down or the amp draw goes through the roof. Adding one coil to my original machine caused it to draw hardly any more measurable amps. Adding 12 coils caused the amp draw of the motor to go up to over 36 amps. And you say “magnetic neutralization has no effect on the output of the machine.” It just shows how truly stupid you are. Or you KNOW the truth and are being paid to try and discredit me. Which is it? Loss of RPM = loss of output. If you had ever built anything you would know these simple FACTS.

Here is a video of Bkack Beauty running at speed. I have a motor controller that allows me to set the amp draw so it CAN’T go up. What happens when I start adding coils? By the time I get to the 4th coil, the motor is dying. EVERYTHING I have shared here I have seen on the bench. YOU have not. You build nothing. You contribute nothing. You are worth nothing. It isn’t what you THINK you know that matters, it’s what actually happens when you build something and run it in the bench. This video was made weeks ago and I shared it with bro Mikey at the time. Black Beauty no longer exists. It has been disassembled for parts.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IwDvbgTPCzg&feature=share

How about that bet? I could use the $$$ to finance my builds. You don’t need it. You never build anything. Too busy running your mouth.
                      I'm kinda busy at this time but did a quick read and view of the video. Still couldn't do the 7th grade science experiment, could you. You're afraid of that. And I see you inserting a core, not a coil. Still having trouble telling those apart, aren't you. The behavior shown in the video of the speed reduction when the core is inserted while the motor supply is current limited is entirely consistent with an increase in core loss due to the added core. Just like I've said. If you had added your anti cogging magnet like I asked, you'd seen that it did not reduce the core loss (or the additional load caused by that core loss). Too bad you didn't try that. You could have learned something.

Just curious on your new arrangement of magnets and anti-cogging stuff. Care to share? Also, what were you using for core material when you could not generate adequate voltage?

I have a bit more time now. You say:
                      When I said it increases with every coil added, you demanded proof. I guess the laws of physics weren’t enough for you. They appear to be good enough when you want to use them to belittle me but not when they prove you are an idiot.
                      Like I was just saying. You are incorrect about about what I was telling you, putting words in my mouth, and still don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Study angular momentum to understand why the effects of cogging diminish as rotational velocity increases.

Newton's laws of motion (physics) are good enough for me. You are the guy who knows more and belittles himself by ridiculing Newton and his work. So show how "laws of physics" prove me an idiot. Go ahead, make my day. And use actual quotes of my posts, not your made-up misinterpretation.

But like always, cogging doesn't contribute, one way or other, to power at rated load and speed, so your anti-cogging or magnetic neutralization schemes are irrelevant to your claimed performance.
                      bi

Comment

• So make the bet. You’re so sure you’re right. Put your money where your mouth is or just shut up. Coward. Lurker. You don’t have the guts to make a bet. That’s apparent to everyone. You take pot shots from the dark but won’t come out into the light. I’ve done the 7th grade science experiment a hundred times. It’s one of the principles my machine is BASED on. YOU’RE the one who hasn’t done it. I’m done with you
                        Last edited by Turion; 10-03-2021, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                          Mr. Dave gave many details of his proposal for electric power generation, data, videos, diagrams and his concepts, he showed prototypes, he explained again and again his bases and principles of operation of his generator.
                          All that so that the data would be had so that whoever wanted to replicate it could do so.
                          The continuous search for how to continue improving his generator, for someone who had to fulfill his family and work commitments, is a lot, for someone who is an experimenter working in his home workshop, it is worth a lot, there are all his writings and proposals, which always shared, he is a very capable experimenter and researcher, he follows his ideas and proposals for improvement.
                          All this regardless of whether you did not agree with him, he will follow his goals.
                          I hope Mr. Dave is well, that the decision that he has made, regarding his project, is his project, he always entrusted others to build it and improve it.
                          My admiration and respect for Mr. Dave
                          A pleasure to hear from you again Mr. Dave, go ahead with your proposals and project, greetings

Comment

... It’s one of the principles my machine is BASED on. YOU’RE the one who hasn’t done it. I’m done with you
                            What? I built a fixture and tested and it behaved exactly as I predicted. You refused to do it in the manner which eliminates variables and clearly shows the principles involved. You rather keep on with your erroneous assumptions and fake science. I show the path to truth. You choose not to even look.
                            Last edited by bistander; 10-04-2021, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• How about that bet? Put up or shut up. Coward
                              Last edited by Turion; 10-04-2021, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

What? I built a fixture and tested and it behaved exactly as I predicted.

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-04-2021, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X