No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Dave gave many details of his proposal for electric power generation, data, videos, diagrams and his concepts, he showed prototypes, he explained again and again his bases and principles of operation of his generator.
    All that so that the data would be had so that whoever wanted to replicate it could do so.
    The continuous search for how to continue improving his generator, for someone who had to fulfill his family and work commitments, is a lot, for someone who is an experimenter working in his home workshop, it is worth a lot, there are all his writings and proposals, which always shared, he is a very capable experimenter and researcher, he follows his ideas and proposals for improvement.
    All this regardless of whether you did not agree with him, he will follow his goals.
    I hope Mr. Dave is well, that the decision that he has made, regarding his project, is his project, he always entrusted others to build it and improve it.
    My admiration and respect for Mr. Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
      Mr. Dave gave many details of his proposal for electric power generation, data, videos, diagrams and his concepts, he showed prototypes, he explained again and again his bases and principles of operation of his generator.
      All that so that the data would be had so that whoever wanted to replicate it could do so. ...
      "All that" was BS, lies, misrepresentation, falsehoods, mistakes, scam, dribble, fantasy, pretend science, waste of time. What point is there to replicate junk which could never produce claimed results? It did not work. It never did work as he claims. It will never work. That is the truth.

Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
      Foolish.
      bi

Comment

• The proposal and generation data of Mr. Dave, there are published with details, regardless of what everyone accepts them, or who does not accept them, wrong or not wrong.

The coil accelerates as a user who worked with it commented, they had some problems that they were solving.

I hoped that Mr. Dave would finish the demonstration, to be able to comment on this, but now I comment on it, the repulsive magnets to suppress or reduce the attraction of the coil core with the generator magnet, the NN magnets although they fulfilled the function of reducing the magnetic drag, there was also a strong tension between them, so the generator had to be adjusting.

A better proposal would be to press a magnet N with an electromagnet, only the repulsive pulse would be only to prevent the core-magnet drag from being avoided, the energy applied to the electromagnet would be minimal, in fact I have carried out tests with this proposal and the energy is negligible. that I apply to the electromagnet to keep the rotor spinning.

You Mr. bistander Who know about this as you value it, whether it is feasible or not, but the data or information you provide would be interesting, and try it as an option to avoid drag

Comment

Foolish.
          bi

The smart thing would be to think like you, do not disrespect, expose your knowledge and respect diversity.
          And if my admiration and respect for Mr. Dave, as well as another user said he is a genius
          Start by respecting what is the use of knowing if you do not have respect

Comment

Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
            Foolish.
            bi

The smart thing would be to think like you, do not disrespect, expose your knowledge and respect diversity.
            And if my admiration and respect for Mr. Dave, as well as another user said he is a genius
            Start by respecting what is the use of knowing if you do not have respect
            Why do you respect and admire lies and deceit, and the person who teaches falsehoods? How much proof do you need that Turion (your Mr. Dave) does not speak the truth?

You say "The smart thing would be to think like you,"

Thank you.

I respect truth. I accept diversity. I honor human rights, freedom, choice and difference. I disrespect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.
            bi

Comment

• I respect truth. I accept diversity. I honor human rights, freedom, choice and difference. I disrespect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.
              bi

It does not seem and there is evidence of this in the forum, you morph and you mock, but let's leave that behind, and concentrate on improving electricity generation

Comment

I respect truth. I accept diversity. I honor human rights, freedom, choice and difference. I disrespect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.
                bi

It does not seem and there is evidence of this in the forum, you morph and you mock, but let's leave that behind, and concentrate on improving electricity generation
                You say "you morph and you mock,"

Maybe it's translation/language/culture, but I do not mock or morph. You claim evidence on this forum. Please direct me to it.

Turion cannot improve electricity generation with pretend-science, falsehoods and ignorance. I bring facts and truth about the subject promoting comprehendsion and exposing scams, lies and idiots. Turion and Thane Heinz are excellent examples. Show evidence of either improving electricity generation.

bi

Comment

• UPS parts.png Magnets1.png Coil Test Results.png Magnets2.png

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Like your big one? Your big mouth. You running away and hiding from the energy conference and your promised reveal. That was so courageous of you, to put your identity and reputation on the line. And then prove to the world you have nothing but a big fat lie.

I'm not hiding in the dark. I'm coming from the light of truth.

You should try the truth.
                  bi
                  My identity has never been in question. Unlike YOURS. I don't hide in the dark like a whiny little coward. It is only my reputation that is in question. As is YOURS when you are proven to be an idiot. I'm pretty sure MY reputation took a massive hit when I did not show up at the conference, but these things happen. My intention all along was to show Black Beauty at the conference. I was spending all my time searching for a suitable core material, since I knew iron cores were going to heat up and would not allow me to run the machine for the long periods of time needed to do an effective demonstration. But I was also under the gun to finish my remodel project, list the house, and get it sold to meet the requirement that we live in the house two out of the last five years prior to date of sale or have to pay THOUSANDS in capital gains taxes. Finishing thew house and getting info out there to "sell by owner" was stressful enough, but then we had to close the sale with the deadline fast approaching. Guess which one was more important to me? Proving something to YOU, who mean nothing, and hide in the dark like at the gutless coward you are, and aren't willing to put your money where YOUR big mouth is, or present at a conference and cost myself thousands?
                  I was running out of time to find such a material. I felt I had the MECHANICAL issues under control with the new, precision built machine. I did not realize until last minute that not only did I NOT yet have a core material that would not heat up, but that the outputs on the machine with all North magnets on the rotor would be such a fraction of the outputs with N/S magnets on the machine. Now you can postulate that I should have known this, but I only know what I see on the bench. And I had not run a machine with all North magnets before and compared outputs to a machine with N/S magnets on the rotor because I never HAD two machines that I could run side by side and compare. Sorry. That would be about a $4,000 investment just to collect data. So when I saw the results, it was an eye opening experience for me. If you think I enjoyed having to scrap a machine with $700 worth of neodymium magnets in it to get them out, as well as discarding the machined coil holder parts that were very labor intensive to create, you prove you are the idiot I have always know you to be.

The house is sold. I was 14 days before the deadline. I made a nice profit and it all worked out. The new machine will be up and running shortly. I have all the magnets already. The parts that I was not able to salvage from Black Beauty have all been machined and were actually shipped out today from my buddy in Florida and are scheduled to arrive next Wednesday. We have a core material that appears to work. We will see when it is put in the machine with 24 N/S magnets on the rotor rather than 12 N/S, but we are very hopeful. I got a spread sheet tonight from my friend in Sacramento who has been testing coils on the old rattletrap machine and the data is far from what I expected. But I will present it here for those who are interested. Also for those who are interested are copies of the bills for the magnets in the NEW machines and the notification from UPS about the shipment of parts. So I am not lying about any of this. The reality is what the reality is. Once again, I put my money where MY mouth is by investing a couple thousand dollars in construction of a prototype that will once and for all prove what I say.

Oh, and we are scheduling the testing of the machine at the independent lab (Quanta labs in Santa Clare) a week from next Monday. There is a significant cost for that testing also. But it will be nice to have all the inputs and outputs documented. What will be your excuse then? The only reason the testing date is that far away is we are busy cutting material for the cores for 12 new coils and winding them. That takes some time. I met with an individual, who is an Electrical Engineer. He is an associate of a friend, and visited the home of MY friend who currently has my old rattletrap N/S machine. He was very impressed by the input to the drive motor compared to the output of two coils, which exceeded the input, and wanted to meet with me. We met last Tuesday and had a very interesting discussion. I was able to show him ALL the concepts I have shared on this forum that allow the machine to do exactly what I say it will do. He had the typical EE mindset but once you see it working and truly understand WHY it is working, he became a convert. Then he met again with my partners last Thursday to talk $$ and a plan, and tomorrow at 11:00 in Sacramento, another meeting. So you see, this is going forward despite what you say and despite what you think. You have never seen the machine run. You have not bothered to build anything comparable. All you have done is quote Wikipedia and some lame textbooks rather than discussing what happens when the principles are actually applied on the bench, I realize you cannot help the fact that your mind is crushed inside that little box. And I feel sorry for you that you will always be on the inside looking out. But after all the crap I have had to put up with from you, I cannot but feel like you deserve whatever you get.

And I still say ALL of this, despite the fact that it actually works, is obsolete. But it is a MECHANICAL method of generating power that is pretty much EMP proof. So that makes it a worthwhile undertaking, because a solid state generator, while it puts out far more power for its size and weight, would be at the mercy of something like that without some practical precautions. And the mechanical version is something anyone could build in a simple form once they understand how to apply the concepts. SO, do you want to make a wager on the outcome of the testing? How about it? Or are you still the spineless coward who hides in the dark dumping all over the work of others from the safety of your dark little box, unwilling to put your money where your mouth is. I think we ALL know the answer to that now don't we?
                  Last edited by Turion; 10-01-2021, 05:37 AM.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• UPS parts.png Magnets1.png Coil Test Results.png Magnets2.png

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    Like your big one? Your big mouth. You running away and hiding from the energy conference and your promised reveal. That was so courageous of you, to put your identity and reputation on the line. And then prove to the world you have nothing but a big fat lie.

I'm not hiding in the dark. I'm coming from the light of truth.

bi
                    My identity has never been in question. Unlike YOURS. I don't hide in the dark like a whiny little coward. It is only my reputation that is in question. As is YOURS when you are proven to be an idiot. I'm pretty sure MY reputation took a massive hit when I did not show up at the conference, but these things happen. My intention all along was to show Black Beauty at the conference. I was spending all my time searching for a suitable core material, since I knew iron cores were going to heat up and would not allow me to run the machine for the long periods of time needed to do an effective demonstration. But I was also under the gun to finish my remodel project, list the house, and get it sold to meet the requirement that we live in the house two out of the last five years prior to date of sale or have to pay THOUSANDS in capital gains taxes. Finishing thew house and getting info out there to "sell by owner" was stressful enough, but then we had to close the sale with the deadline fast approaching. Guess which one was more important to me? Proving something to YOU, who mean nothing, and hide in the dark like at the gutless coward you are, and aren't willing to put your money where YOUR big mouth is, or present at a conference and cost myself thousands?
                    I was running out of time to find such a material. I felt I had the MECHANICAL issues under control with the new, precision built machine. I did not realize until last minute that not only did I NOT yet have a core material that would not heat up, but that the outputs on the machine with all North magnets on the rotor would be such a fraction of the outputs with N/S magnets on the machine. Now you can postulate that I should have known this, but I only know what I see on the bench. And I had not run a machine with all North magnets before and compared outputs to a machine with N/S magnets on the rotor because I never HAD two machines that I could run side by side and compare. Sorry. That would be about a $4,000 investment just to collect data. So when I saw the results, it was an eye opening experience for me. If you think I enjoyed having to scrap a machine with $700 worth of neodymium magnets in it to get them out, as well as discarding the machined coil holder parts that were very labor intensive to create, you prove you are the idiot I have always know you to be.

The house is sold. I was 14 days before the deadline. I made a nice profit and it all worked out. The new machine will be up and running shortly. I have all the magnets already. The parts that I was not able to salvage from Black Beauty have all been machined and were actually shipped out today from my buddy in Florida and are scheduled to arrive next Wednesday. We have a core material that appears to work. We will see when it is put in the machine with 24 N/S magnets on the rotor rather than 12 N/S, but we are very hopeful. I got a spread sheet tonight from my friend in Sacramento who has been testing coils on the old rattletrap machine and the data is far from what I expected. But I will present it here for those who are interested. Also for those who are interested are copies of the bills for the magnets in the NEW machines and the notification from UPS about the shipment of parts. So I am not lying about any of this. The reality is what the reality is. Once again, I put my money where MY mouth is by investing a couple thousand dollars in construction of a prototype that will once and for all prove what I say.

Oh, and we are scheduling the testing of the machine at the independent lab (Quanta labs in Santa Clare) a week from next Monday. There is a significant cost for that testing also. But it will be nice to have all the inputs and outputs documented. What will be your excuse then? The only reason the testing date is that far away is we are busy cutting material for the cores for 12 new coils and winding them. That takes some time. I met with an individual, who is an Electrical Engineer. He is an associate of a friend, and visited the home of MY friend who currently has my old rattletrap N/S machine. He was very impressed by the input to the drive motor compared to the output of two coils, which exceeded the input, and wanted to meet with me. We met last Tuesday and had a very interesting discussion. I was able to show him ALL the concepts I have shared on this forum that allow the machine to do exactly what I say it will do. He had the typical EE mindset but once you see it working and truly understand WHY it is working, he became a convert. Then he met again with my partners last Thursday to talk $$ and a plan, and tomorrow at 11:00 in Sacramento, another meeting. So you see, this is going forward despite what you say and despite what you think. You have never seen the machine run. You have not bothered to build anything comparable. All you have done is quote Wikipedia and some lame textbooks rather than discussing what happens when the principles are actually applied on the bench, I realize you cannot help the fact that your mind is crushed inside that little box. And I feel sorry for you that you will always be on the inside looking out. But after all the crap I have had to put up with from you, I cannot but feel like you deserve whatever you get.

And I still say ALL of this, despite the fact that it actually works, is obsolete. But it is a MECHANICAL method of generating power that is pretty much EMP proof. So that makes it a worthwhile undertaking, because a solid state generator, while it puts out far more power for its size and weight, would be at the mercy of something like that without some practical precautions. And the mechanical version is something anyone could build in a simple form once they understand how to apply the concepts. SO, do you want to make a wager on the outcome of the testing? How about it? Or are you still the spineless coward who hides in the dark dumping all over the work of others from the safety of your dark little box, unwilling to put your money where your mouth is. I think we ALL know the answer to that now don't we?

Last edited by Turion; Today, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• I am hiding in the dark. I'm coming from the light of my truth.

I disrespect truth. I accept diversity. I dishonor human rights, freedom, choice and difference. I respect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.

the above is just one man's opinion in how bi is really twisting words Abusing Dave while hiding in the dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by ron48 View Post
                        I am hiding in the dark. I'm coming from the light of my truth.

I disrespect truth. I accept diversity. I dishonor human rights, freedom, choice and difference. I respect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.

the above is just one man's opinion in how bi is really twisting words Abusing Dave while hiding in the dark.

That's clear as mud. I'll stick with true science, proven physics, machines which do useful work, reason, logic and truth. Look at the record. Turion and his followers are the creeps abusing me because they cannot deal with truth.

It all boils down to my simple request for Turion to prove his extraordinary claim. He cannot because it is a lie.

Why do people attack me for his lie?
                        bi
                        ps. Show me "words" which I have "twisted".

Also, why in the world does it matter who I am? Call me Frank Miller of Circleville, KY. Feel better?

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

That's clear as mud. I'll stick with true science, proven physics, machines which do useful work, reason, logic and truth. Look at the record. Turion and his followers are the creeps abusing me because they cannot deal with truth.

It all boils down to my simple request for Turion to prove his extraordinary claim. He cannot because it is a lie.

Why do people attack me for his lie?
                          bi
                          ps. Show me "words" which I have "twisted".

Also, why in the world does it matter who I am? Call me Frank Miller of Circleville, KY. Feel better?
                          You must respect others or suffer the repercussions. Or be corrected. People who revel in lawless behavior are full of hate.

Comment

• I disrespect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.
                            bi

Call me Frank Miller of Circleville, KY.

So much for disrespecting lies,
                            when you coment with a straight out lie so you should have no respect for yourself
                            love Ron

Comment

I disrespect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.
                              bi

Call me Frank Miller of Circleville, KY.

So much for disrespecting lies,
                              when you coment with a straight out lie so you should have no respect for yourself
                              love Ron
                              I didn't lie. You can call me anything you want. I did not say that was my legal name. Although, how do you know? It could be.

You wrote this "I disrespect lies and cheating and those who practice such sin.
                              bi".

On the surface, it appears you are quoting me. I never said (wrote) that. That's a big problem here. Members attribute quotes or statements to me which I never made. Then never follow up with the source when I challenge it. Turion and Alex electric do it often. You've done it several times in the two posts here.

Why don't you answer my simple questions?

Why do people attack me when all I did was ask Turion for proof of his extraordinary claim?

Why does it matter who I am when I speak truth and in most cases provide references or paths for the reader to verify? I don't want blind acceptance of what I say. In fact I often discourage that and say "look it up".
                              bi

Comment

I disrespect truth.

I accept diversity.

I dishonor human rights, freedom, choice and difference.

I respect lies and cheating ......................

You and Bi are made for each other, fake and gay. Both of you seem to agree that Dave is

#1 Fake

#2 a Liar

And without proof feel that slandering our most prized inventor is a life's pursuit. You said it, in your own words above. Sorry Ron not falling for your weak attempt.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 10-02-2021, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X