No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big slam dunk meeting coming Dave is done doing ceeement, can you imagine that? I told ya Dave wanted to be quiet til then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

The "Regenerative Braking" is BS, it only works in "Nickel and Dimes" compared to the Millions we spend during operation of ANY Motor...and if we increase the percentage, based on the Software of the Controllers above a 12%...we get too much "sudden braking" which literally stops the vehicle, like stepping all the way the brake pedal...so no "regen distance versus time" would be achieved.

Therefore, talking about Regen Braking as an "achievement" is also BS, it is nothing "out of this world" to even mention.
      Regenerative braking is the closest thing to Free Energy there is. It is collecting, storing and reusing energy which normally has been wasted and dissipated to the environment as heat. Here is a recent example.

Screenshot_20210611-182226-869.png

https://www.greencarreports.com/news...o-be-recharged

​​​​​​​bi

Comment

• I have said this many times and it is easily found in text books and articles.

An electric motor or generator armature when rotating can not be represented by an equivalent circuit containing only resistive elements. It has to include the generated voltage according to Faraday's Law. The proper method follows.

Types-of-DC-Motor-1.jpg

Types-of-DC-Motor-2.jpg

where

Φ – is the flux per pole, Webers;

Ia – the armature current, A;

V – the armature voltage V;

Ra – the resistance of the armature circuit, ohms;

ωm – the speed of armature, rad/sec;

T – the torque developed by the motor, N-m; and

Ke – the motor constant.

From Eq. (5.1) to (5.3)

Types-of-DC-Motor-3.jpg

________

From
        https://www.eeeguide.com/types-of-dc-motor/

Look it up. This simple circuit analysis and application of Faraday's Law has accurately predicted performance of millions of motors and generators and is proven correct every time.

I am not asking anyone to blindly believe me. I am asking you to consider it, read it, study it, test it and learn it. I ask that you do not blindly believe the misguided lies and falsehoods presented by Thane Heinz and those who idolize him. This is science, not a cult.

bi
        Last edited by bistander; 06-12-2021, 05:13 AM. Reason: Added equations

Comment

• Power flow in motors and generators explained.
          bi

Comment

• I've got an old hybrid banger (16 Yr old ) and I've been on a recent trip in very hilly country (420 miles) and it has averaged 57.6 mpg. The main Ni Mh. battery has lasted but its had several lead acids in that time. It uses two motor generators.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              .. Science teaches that negative work is being done for free in the form of counter electromotive force. ...
              That is a lie.
              bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

That is a lie.
                bi
                Prove it. You can not just SAY Liar Liar to 100 hours of seminar, show us, give us 1 hour and your time and show us all of the errors you say that are magically there. One liners are very weak. Can we have a big boy challenger who can point out each error as you say? Or have you all been reduced to the little big man syndrome, worried about mitochondria?

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-13-2021, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Prove it.
                  OK. I'll list all the times that "Science teaches that negative work is being done for free in the form of counter electromotive force".
                  List:

That's it. None. Zero. Not once.

You make the claim. Don't tell me to disprove it. You prove it. Give at least a single reputable reference. Cite a text book.

As far counter arguments to the lies and falsehoods that you post from Thane Heinz, see the two posts from me yesterday on this thread, above. I've given the explanations numerous times for 5 or 6 years. You never engage in an intelligent discussion about those posts. You want to see my reasons for calling Thane an idiot, read my post history.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Thane an idiot, read my post history.
                    Get a video and a board talk pointing out YOUR problems. Better hurry you are 14 years behind.

Comment

• ----------
                      Last edited by String Theory; 07-08-2023, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by String Theory View Post
                        Dear Bistander :

I am asking you to remove my picture that you reposted
                        in message number 5 in this thread :

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...ur-tidal-cycle

I have posted latest information in this thread :

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...m-fluctuations

So i ask you to delete that picture that belonged to me to be deleted - it was not working at all and i just want to get rid of
                        old project trash ... kai anders wold kudos
                        I addressed my thoughts on the subject in posts seven and eight in that thread.
                        bi
                        Last edited by bistander; 06-16-2021, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Prove it. You can not just SAY Liar Liar to 100 hours of seminar, show us, give us 1 hour and your time and show us all of the errors you say that are magically there. One liners are very weak. Can we have a big boy challenger who can point out each error as you say? Or have you all been reduced to the little big man syndrome, worried about mitochondria?
                          BroMonkey , it is very easy to prove if you open your mind a little.

"Science teaches that negative work is being done for free in the form of counter electromotive force."

This statement is complete nonsense. Science doesn't teach that. Here is what science tells us:

CEMF occurs when e.g. current flows in a secondary coil, creating a magnetic field that opposes the original magnetic field (generated by the primary coil) that caused the voltage over the secondary coil.

I note that if the secondary coil remains open, so no current flow, there is no CEMF in the primary. In this case no work is being performed (and thus also no additional load on the primary).

When you close the secondary coil, current can flow and this will create a CEMF that will oppose the primary creating what Thane calls "negative work" as it opposes the primary.

Now take a guess, where did the energy come from to perform this negative work. It came from the magnetic field energy that induced the secondary in the first place. So it is coming from the same source that is driving the primary. And all of this happens at the same time: magnetic energy is put into the secondary coil and then taken out by current flow in the secondary circuit (E=0.5*L*I^2)

So Thane is completely making up stuff when he says that negative work is performed for free. It is not. The energy comes from the primary driving force, or in his case the prime mover.

No let's take a closer look at Thanes case. In his case, there is current flow in his circuit when he closes the secondary. However, the timing of this current flow is such that it re-enforces the prime mover.

Now where is this energy coming from that can re-enforce the prime mover? This energy is coming from the prime mover. How is that possible? It is possible because even though the secondary coil is open externally initally, Thane's coils are capacitive coils, which means there is an internal circuit (one that you can't measure externally) where current flows between the capacitive and inductive part of the coil (and all this happens while Thane's external coil connections are open).

This current flows all the time (you can't switch it off; it flows when the external coil connections are open), so this is equivalent to the secondary that I described above where you would externally short that secondary with a capacitor and current will flow in it, causing a CEMF against the prime mover as described earlier.

However, since Thane still hasn't shorted his coil externally, he thinks that there is no load on the prime mover. However, there is. If he would remove that secondary and move it completely away from the rotor, he would see that the input power required by the prime mover is less than with that coil near the rotor. So there is energy stored in his capacitive coil already and this energy gets released when he shorts his coil externally and this happens at the right point in time to help re-enforce the prime mover because his capactive-coil at that frequency (RPM) has neither an inductance nor a capacitance so will act as a regular resistive load where current and voltage are in phase, thus re-enforcing the prime mover.

It's a simple experiment for him to do. Bistander has requested already many times as well for him to do this experiment. And I am almost 100% that Thane probably already has performed this experiment and he knows that what I just stated is true. However, he probably doesn't want to admit his mistake (as it would invalid all his claims) and as such he will not repeat that experiment publicly.

So BroMickeyMouse, hope that you will finally understand how this works now.

And since if you are the builder that you claim to be, why don't you do the experiment for yourself so we can put this to rest once and for all....

AMEN!

Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

BroMonkey

So Thane is completely making up stuff when he says that negative work is performed for free. It is not. The energy comes from the primary driving force, or in his case the prime mover.

So BroMickeyMouse, hope that you will finally understand

AMEN!
                            You did not cover the material either. To busy? Yes I understood everything you posted, all classic book smarts. I learned in 7th grade. Congratulations genius. Cover the video's, answer Thanes questions. He asked them, not me so picking off gas with me is irrelevant. The question is where did the negative work come from in light classical solving only deals with ohms law.

You completely missed the whole question because you have not covered the material presented in video format. Until then you will sound like a air head who can't get the question. Forget your classical non sense and answer him. I even narrowed it down to the minute marks in the videos.

All of your superficial answers do not deal with the question Thane is asking. You will have to work harder to go beyond your conditioning not to review material with an open mind. This is called programming. Very sad. There are only 3 video's and the minute marks are given. Your next question will be "What video's"? Here they are, maybe in a few months you'll have more time than a 1 liner downer statements showing your insecurity.

You don't know what the discussion is, I have to keep posting them and you are to busy to comment intelligently.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-16-2021, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

BroMonkey , it is very easy to prove if you open your mind a little.

"Science teaches that negative work is being done for free in the form of counter electromotive force."

This statement is complete nonsense. Science doesn't teach that. Here is what science tells us:

CEMF occurs ........
                                Thanks for the explanation.
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X