The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put up or shut up. COWARD
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Put up or shut up. COWARD
      You talking to me or yourself?

You keep talking but refuse to "put up" your proof. All this time, years, all these prototype versions (16, 17?), yet not a single recorded validation of real output power exceeding input power shown. What do you hide, and why? I have reasons that I choose to be anonymous which are off topic and irrelevant to your claimed free energy device. The data that you hide is exactly relevant to your claim.

Name-calling really builds your character, doesn't it? Feel better?
      bi

Comment

• How about Tesla coil fun?

https://youtu.be/8wUxDP-Vk2Y

Enjoy,
        bi

Comment

• You’re plenty vocal, calling me a liar, a con man and a fraud, insisting that nothing I have shared is for real, demanding proof. But when called out, you won’t put your money where your mouth is. Because you know you’ve been full of poo all along. If you’re so “positive” I’m wrong, why not make that bet? COWARD How could you possibly lose if Newton and Lenz and the rest support YOU and not me? You’re just pathetic and now EVERYONE knows it.

Its because NOTHING I’ve shared violates the laws and you know it. Even though you’ve twisted yourself into a pretzel attempting to obfuscate and redirect. You’ve failed. Unless you make the bet everyone knows who the fraud is here. And it ain’t me. COWARD

You judge MY character because I call you a coward for failing to show yourself or put your money where your mouth is? Things any real MAN would do? But it’s ok for YOU to hide in the dark and call me a liar and fraud and con man? Yeah, you’ve got HEAPS of character. NOT!

Oh, and as I have probably said a hundred times. There have been lots of validations of the input and output of this machine. They just haven’t been shown to YOU. I’m perfectly willing to make a public statement of inputs and outputs of this new machine and back those numbers up, not with my MOUTH, but with $$$. I’m asking that the COWARD who hides in the dark and says whatever he feels like about MY WORK back up HIS words with $$$ also. But you won’t. And we ALL know why.
          Last edited by Turion; 04-02-2021, 08:37 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

You talking to me or yourself?
            not a single recorded validation of real output power exceeding input power shown.

What do you hide, and why?

Name-calling really builds your character, doesn't it? Feel better?
            bi
            You have seen the evidence both from myself, Thane and Mr Dave. The fact that you refute the generous offering to you is of no consequence. It seems like you are on a mission to hurt your fellow mates. Are you in pain? Lashing out continually is bad for you and bad for everybody.

The thought that free energy devices do not exist in the practical sense is inaccurate. Mankinds has always reached out for a higher level of understanding of the universe. You guys need to back off an let grumpy ole do his job and then make your comments. Meantime lighten up you guys are hurting my ears.

Comment

You’re plenty vocal, calling me a liar, a con man and a fraud, insisting that nothing I have shared is for real, demanding proof. But when called out, you won’t put your money where your mouth is. Because you know you’ve been full of poo all along. If you’re so “positive” I’m wrong, why not make that bet? COWARD How could you possibly lose if Newton and Lenz and the rest support YOU and not me? You’re just pathetic and now EVERYONE knows it.

Its because NOTHING I’ve shared violates the laws and you know it. Even though you’ve twisted yourself into a pretzel attempting to obfuscate and redirect. You’ve failed. Unless you make the bet everyone knows who the fraud is here. And it ain’t me. COWARD

You judge MY character because I call you a coward for failing to show yourself or put your money where your mouth is? Things any real MAN would do? But it’s ok for YOU to hide in the dark and call me a liar and fraud and con man? Yeah, you’ve got HEAPS of character. NOT!

Oh, and as I have probably said a hundred times. There have been lots of validations of the input and output of this machine. They just haven’t been shown to YOU. I’m perfectly willing to make a public statement of inputs and outputs of this new machine and back those numbers up, not with my MOUTH, but with $$$. I’m asking that the COWARD who hides in the dark and says whatever he feels like about MY WORK back up HIS words with $$$ also. But you won’t. And we ALL know why.
              You say "Its because NOTHING I’ve shared violates the laws and you know it."

That might be a big lie right there. You have shared, in the sense of making statements and claims, many things which do or would violate the laws of physics. I do agree that you have not shared, in the sense of showing demonstration or "proof", anything which violates the laws of physics.

You are the one who obfuscates and redirects our exchanges. All I ever wanted, what I routinely and often attempt to return to, is for you to back up and show proof of your extraordinary claim. You're the one who insists on interjecting your schemes like speed-up-under-load and magnetic neutralization, or subjects of my identity or gambling, or name-calling, insults and ridicule, none of which has anything to do with getting 2000 watts of real power out of your device while using 300 watts input.
              bi
              Last edited by bistander; 04-02-2021, 10:37 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• I say it does what I claim. You say I am a liar, fraud and con man. I say put your money where your great big mouth is or keep it shut. It’s THAT simple. Don’t keep trying to weasel out of it. Put up or shut up. COWARD

Comment

I say it does what I claim. You say I am a liar, fraud and con man. I say put your money where your great big mouth is or keep it shut. It’s THAT simple. Don’t keep trying to weasel out of it. Put up or shut up. COWARD
                  Weasel out of what? Your the one who made the extraordinary claim. Anyone, myself anonymously included, has the right to demand proof from you. Your refusal to provide proof makes you no better than a liar, fraud and con man. That is the way all reasonable people would view this situation. Only you and your fan club say otherwise.
                  bi

​​​​​​

Comment

• Look, there's a biRD. From what I can see, it's a Yellow Bellied (and I DO mean YELLOW) Sapsucker.

COWARD. Put up or shut up. You have no honor, no integrity, and now NO GUTS. Otherwise you would put your money where your mouth is. Quit hiding in the dark and be accountable for the crap you spew one way or another. I have my reputation on the line that you trample all over. It's time you had some skin in the game you gutless wonder. So put up or shut up.

Comment

Look, there's a biRD. From what I can see, it's a Yellow Bellied (and I DO mean YELLOW) Sapsucker.

COWARD. Put up or shut up. You have no honor, no integrity, and now NO GUTS. Otherwise you would put your money where your mouth is. Quit hiding in the dark and be accountable for the crap you spew one way or another. I have my reputation on the line that you trample all over. It's time you had some skin in the game you gutless wonder. So put up or shut up.
                      I post truth. Truth stands on its own merit and needs no accountability from me. Truth is not crap as you call it.
                      bi

Comment

• To disagree with someone is fine. To point out what you believe to be incorrect statements or violations of what you think are laws is fine. To attack someone’s reputation by calling them a liar, con man and fraud is not. Not when you hide in the dark like a COWARD. You have nothing to lose. It’s time you did. Put up or shut up. You won’t stand behind your words. You’re all mouth. As I said. You don’t know your butt from a burrito. You have no clue what happens when these concepts are applied in a machine. You build nothing. You contribute nothing. You simply insist that you are correct without risking anything. Put up or shut up. Make the bet. Or make no more statements about me or my work you COWARD. Gutless wonder. We all see what you are now.

According to YOU, your “science and physics” and your “experts” and “LAWS” I could not POSSIBLY win the bet. Yet you won’t make it. Why is that I wonder? Could it be because you KNOW you are wrong? Could it be because you actually HAVE done the simple experiments that would verify everything I have stated and you kind the truth? Could it be that the only reason you keep attacking my work is because you are PAID to do so? I have no idea. I wish I knew, because it would tell me how low of a low life you are. Or maybe you really are not a bad guy who truly believes what he says. But that still does not excuse calling me a liar, a fraud and a con man.

Put YOUR reputation on the line, put some money on the line or shut up. If you can’t do any of these then every time you open your mouth everyone will know, and I will be the first one to point out, that you are a gutless COWARD who won’t stand behind his words. I’m presenting at the conference for all to see. I’ve invested thousands of dollars. What have YOU done? Attempted to destroy my reputation. You’re spineless and everyone can see it now.
                        Last edited by Turion; 04-03-2021, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Actually, Tesla patented this concept 127 years ago, and it entered the public domain 107 years ago. A significant amount of literature at the time discusses it. Why we are still not taking advantage of this simple technology TODAY in the construction of ALL motors and generators blows my mind.
                          Bifilar (multifilar) winding.
                          "Why we are still not taking advantage of this simple technology TODAY in the construction of ALL motors and generators" is a simple reason. It offers no benefit to performance of the armature at load.

I know Turion and his fan club will reject that simple truth. Hopefully they won't bother to reply, but I expect insults and ridicule.

It is nice to see some coil analysis and data happening with some newfound assistance. I'll watch that with interest.
                          Regards,
                          bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Bifilar (multifilar) winding.
                            "Why we are still not taking advantage of this simple technology TODAY in the construction of ALL motors and generators" is a simple reason. It offers no benefit to performance of the armature at load.
                            Nobody talked about our systems all thru the early 1900's, lets be clear. People knew nothing about these generators 107 years ago as far as the public. The explanation came publicly 14 yrs ago. Not a 100 yrs ago. This entry is all smoke. I have been on the internet since the 90's searching all energy sites. Nothing. No explanation until Thane Heins. People may have had inclinings or thoughts, they saw something but until secret tech disclosure came no one caught on. And those had to sign a paper or NDA that they would not breath a word.

In Thane's case he accidentally found this stuff by exploring regenerative braking.

Bedini kept it alive and he had random builds that did things no other motor did.

This was not 107 yrs ago. This Bedini work was in the 1970's and onward.

Tesla had it but he was silenced. That was in the early 1900's around 107 yrs ago but the people were told Tesla was crazy and the people were duped as always.

Around 2007 Thane Heins explained all and for the next 14yrs all these people on this forum said they disagreed with Thane and that he was way off. Now suddenly they all see Thane as right. Just lately, embarrassingly. We are dealing with people who are ego driven, always right, everyone else is under them. This is a demonic spirit. A shriker yellow belly. See what I mean BYE?

Really the definition of a coward is as follows.......https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/coward

Men who can not face reality. Smoke and mirrors is the illusionary default that backs up the hijackers. This spiritual entity can not yield to their fellow mates. They must be the all and all. Hence no credit is given to others. This is the discerning factor.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 04-04-2021, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• What was it that made the "free" energy machines work back in the day of cook, tesla, stubblefield, hendershot, hubbardd and many others? What was it that was scrubbed from patents so they couldn't be reproduced? What is radiant energy? Since energy cannot be created nor destroyed only changed from one form to another what did they have that was abundant then but you cannot get today (easily) ? What is it that makes your coil's "magic"? What are you converting or harvesting? What is an inductive battery? What is special insulation? Could you spare a bowl of Photons sir...? I'll trade you for 2 thorium rods and a spool of copper... But wait... is there more? Made myself hungry... for knowledge... digging for it - it's all there...

Comment

• No bi, I won't respond with insults and ridicule. You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine. I have no problem with people that don't agree with me. It is my job to convince them that they are wrong. And I encourage them to do the experiments and build the simple devices that will show them the truth. If they choose not to, that's their problem.

bro,
                                Thane's explanation did NOT come "publicly" 14 years ago. DO you really believe the "public" understands and believes Thane? Most people think he's a crack pot. If you believe that what Thane has done has changed ANYTHING that is in the public domain, you are dreaming. He hasn't made a spec of difference. There is not ONE commercial viable product for sale that use these principles. Thane certainly isn't marketing anything except an idea.

Tesla published scientific papers and lectured about his stuff. What do we have of HIS that incorporates these principles? Nada. This won't be "mainstream" until you rub it in the faces of a bunch of EE's who are confronted with machines they can't explain. Where are those machines? Thane may have one in his shop, but what good does that do? NO more than me having one in my shop.

Quantum, you are wrong. Energy CAN be created. Take a really, really, REALLY close look at a Tesla switch or a 3 battery system built with lithium iron batteries. Let's say put 100 watts through a motor with that KIND of system. How much power can that motor generate connected to a generator and how much of the input power can you recover? Now look at ALL the LOSSES in the system. Losses in the motor, losses in impedance in the batteries. You don't get any GAINS because of all the LOSSES, but that doesn't mean you did not create energy. Prototypes have been built using different components that reduce the losses to the point that the gains are obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X