Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    bi,
    The "truth" will be presented at the conference. I don't assume I know more than anybody. I know what I know from having built a working prototype and learned along the way to overcome problems. I built a machine that does exactly what I say it does. I have the proof on my bench. So I am unwilling to accept any statement YOU make based on YOUR opinion or the opinion of ANYONE that contradicts what I see in front of me. If you seriously believe I am incapable of measuring the voltage across the loads, (six 300 watt light bulbs, each connected to two coils on ONE machine and five 300 watt bulbs each connected to two coils on the NEW machine) or connecting in line amp meters to measure the amp draw of the loads, that's your choice. I have done my best to bring that information forward so that others can replicate the results I am getting. Those that have actually BUILT something have seen that coils can be built that have no self induction, (as Tesla says in his patent) and therefore no Lenz, or at least Lenz occurs at a point where it does not impede the forward rotation of the rotor. Bifilar coils connected in series work, but are not the only means of achieving this. I I am using multifilar coils, but you can do it with capacitors. Some methods have their own drawbacks which must be addressed, such as causing additional amp draw in the motor and a decreased RPM when unloaded. In the case of those coils the "speed up" under load is simply a return to the speed and amp draw the motor SHOULD have been running at in the first place. But there is a solution for that issue. There are several folks on a different forum who are using this information to short coils and capture the high voltage spikes, so they all know what I am talking about is for real. I have also presented information on how to eliminate what I call "magnetic drag" which is caused by the addition of the cores of the coils to the machine and is increased by each coil core that is added. Each coil core added increases the amp draw of the motor, and causes a reduction in motor RPM which in turn results in a loss of production. By providing a balancing repulsion to the attraction of the rotor magnets to the coil cores, this amp draw increase and reduction in motor RPM is eliminated, which increases output and decreases input. This same "magnetic neutralization" solves the issue of the unloaded multifilar coils causing increased amp draw. Those that have actually BUILT something have seen that magnetic neutralization is not only possible, it is very effective. All these statements can be verified by anyone who simply builds the machine. Or you can. wait until the conference when I present it and prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Regardless, I have what I have, and nothing YOU say can cause it to cease to exist, nor to cease to do what it does. How does it feel to be irrelevant? Because you truly are.
    Turion,

We've heard it all before, for years, yet no, not a single, legitimate, valid demonstration of real output power exceeding input power sustained long enough to discount transients. Nothing proving your extraordinary claim. I may be irrelevant, but I'm right. Truth is relevant, with or without me. You can't get around it or out run it or engineer it to work against itself. You can ignore it but that does not negate it. Truth is your claim is false.
    Go ahead, prove me wrong.
    bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Turion,
      bi

I already have. I just haven't shown the proof to YOU. Because YOU are what is irrelevant. If you think Lenz cannot be engineered around, you obviously don't have either the skills or the knowledge required.

But lets examine what YOU have contributed the last ten years to the advancement of free energy. Uh, that would be NOHING. Neither have you shown ONE SINGLE EXPERIMENT that disproves anything I have claimed. If I am such a liar and fraud, why is that I wonder? What happened to that 7th grade science experiment you were going to show that would prove or disprove HALF of what I claim to be true? Couldn't be bothered? Most likely you tried it and saw that I am absolutely CORRECT so you choose to ignore it or sweep it under the rug. Too bad. I know of at least THREE other people who have done the same experiment and now support what I have claimed.

I'm perfectly happy with knowing what I know and you knowing what you know. And by the way, I haven't been working on this generator for ten years. I actually started my experiments with the 3 Battery System, and worked on that as my MAIN focus for the first six or seven years while trying to perfect the generator. It wasn't until we had a breakthrough on the 3 Battery stuff that I decided to release all the info on the generator on the forum because it was obsolete anyway. I abandoned the generator project for a time, even though the machine was at Greyland's shop to be fixed because it wasn't worth my time. Until Aaron asked that I present last year at the conference, at which point I began to work at putting a more efficient version that was more mechanically sound together to do that presentation. If not for THAT, I wouldn't be messing with the generator at all. Once this one is all assembled with WORKING core material that doesn't heat up, I am done with it. It was to prove the concepts, nothing more. A far more practical means of producing power exists, I know how to do it, and that is what I will spend my energy on once the conference is over.

Once you understand how electricity really works, you can manipulate it to do what you want it to do. A single battery can be used to power there world. Cool huh? But all YOU will ever know about it is what you read on Wikipedia. Oh, I know. "Another outrageous claim with no proof." Jut because I haven't proved it to YOU doesn't mean it isn't so.
      Last edited by Turion; 04-01-2021, 05:27 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Turion,

We've heard it all before, for years,

Truth is relevant,

Truth is your claim is false.

bi
        He has already done that but you can not see it. After the meeting you still won't see it. Not our problem.

Comment

I already have. I just haven't shown the proof to YOU. Because YOU are what is irrelevant. If you think Lenz cannot be engineered around, you obviously don't have either the skills or the knowledge required.

But lets examine what YOU have contributed the last ten years to the advancement of free energy. Uh, that would be NOHING. Neither have you shown ONE SINGLE EXPERIMENT that disproves anything I have claimed. If I am such a liar and fraud, why is that I wonder? What happened to that 7th grade science experiment you were going to show that would prove or disprove HALF of what I claim to be true? Couldn't be bothered? Most likely you tried it and saw that I am absolutely CORRECT so you choose to ignore it or sweep it under the rug. Too bad. I know of at least THREE other people who have done the same experiment and now support what I have claimed.

I'm perfectly happy with knowing what I know and you knowing what you know. And by the way, I haven't been working on this generator for ten years. I actually started my experiments with the 3 Battery System, and worked on that as my MAIN focus for the first six or seven years while trying to perfect the generator. It wasn't until we had a breakthrough on the 3 Battery stuff that I decided to release all the info on the generator on the forum because it was obsolete anyway. I abandoned the generator project for a time, even though the machine was at Greyland's shop to be fixed because it wasn't worth my time. Until Aaron asked that I present last year at the conference, at which point I began to work at putting a more efficient version that was more mechanically sound together to do that presentation. If not for THAT, I wouldn't be messing with the generator at all. Once this one is all assembled with WORKING core material that doesn't heat up, I am done with it. It was to prove the concepts, nothing more. A far more practical means of producing power exists, I know how to do it, and that is what I will spend my energy on once the conference is over.

Once you understand how electricity really works, you can manipulate it to do what you want it to do. A single battery can be used to power there world. Cool huh? But all YOU will ever know about it is what you read on Wikipedia. Oh, I know. "Another outrageous claim with no proof." Jut because I haven't proved it to YOU doesn't mean it isn't so.
          You write volumes of nonsensical babble but have never produced a single joule of free energy as you claim. That is the truth.
          bi

Comment

• The truth will come out. It usually does. And you don’t know your butt from a burrito. So please, folks, buy NO Mexican food from this man.

And as USUAL, you avoid or ignore the issue and attempt to focus elsewhere. How about that 7th grade science experiment? Hmmmm???
            Last edited by Turion; 04-01-2021, 03:36 PM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

The truth will come out. It usually does. And you don’t know your butt from a burrito. So please, folks, buy NO Mexican food from this man.

And as USUAL, you avoid or ignore the issue and attempt to focus elsewhere. How about that 7th grade science experiment? Hmmmm???
              How about proof of your 2000wattout/300wattin claim? And you accuse me of "avoid or ignore the issue and attempt to focus elsewhere". It's been a month or two for me to demonstrate something irrelevant to the main issue but multiple years for you to stand up and prove your extraordinary claim, which is exactly the issue. Let's count to six again.
              bi

Comment

Alex,
                The more strands you have in parallel connected in series, the lower the RPM at which the effect occurs. But it will occur with a single strand coil at high enough RPM. And it will occur with ANY coil that has the correct capacitor in parallel with it.

But remember. When you connect a load to the coil, you are putting that load in series with the coil and that changes its capacitance and CAN definitely change the frequency at which the effect takes place, depending on the load. My current machine has an even number of magnets on the rotor and an odd number of coils, so only one pair of coils (one on each side of the rotor across from each other) is “energized” at the same time. One of the experiments I have wanted to do is to put a second pair of coils in series with these two coils, doubling the capacitance, and see what it does to the amp draw of the motor, the RPM of the motor and the output of the coil. The second pair of coils COULD be another pair on the machine or another pair simply sitting beside it. What effect will this have on required RPM? How is it different than just adding a capacitor? I have no idea. What happens when I put a coil that is exactly the same as (in resonance with) one of the generator coils right next to it? What output do I get out of that coil, even though it is not electrically (physically) connected to the machine. I have lots of questions that still need to be answered, which is why I brought this here in the first place, hoping to get the help of other researchers. Instead I have to deal with people like bi who contribute nothing to the forward progress. And no one has replicated a complete machine because it is too expensive. At least until recently. Now there are five machines that are complete and in operation. If you count mine and the pathetic amount of time I have to spend on it.
                Turion,

You say: "have lots of questions that still need to be answered, which is why I brought this here in the first place, hoping to get the help of other researchers."

You could work with me instead of against me. After all, I've just been trying to help. Like I can tell you that putting a second pair of coils in series will halve the equivalent capacitance compared to the first pair. To double capacitance you need to use a parallel connection. Look it up. But you'd rather ridicule me.
                bi

Comment

• Just imagine if Turion's claim is verified. The news would be round the world quicker than Covid! Headline news in every bit of media and physicists bemused. The whole of physics would have to be re-invented.
                  Stone age, Iron age, Bronze age, Computer age, Turion age.
                  Last edited by Quantum_well; 04-01-2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• bi,
                    I cannot “work with” someone who doubts everything I say and assumes his “superior knowledge” means I’m a liar fraud and con man when I have had working machines on the bench that prove everything I have said. Just because you “think” you are smarter than I am does not make it so. I will buy MY burritos from a reputable source.

My machine will be presented at the conference. Then we will see who knows what. If you are unwilling to wait for that, bi, just do a couple 7th grade science experiments for yourself. But you won’t. Because they prove you the fool.
                    Last edited by Turion; 04-01-2021, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• I was being serious. I remember hearing on a news bulletin in the early morning the announcement by Fleischman and Pons that they had witnessed cold fusion. Honestly, I was so excited and hoping oh so much that it would turn out to be real.

Comment

• Quantum,
                        My response was directed at bi, not you. I apologize for the lack of clarity. I am editing that response to reflect what I have just stated .

Comment

• I stand by my claims. Always will. My device follows all the rules. There is nothing exceptional here. Lenz can be engineered around d because it is a reaction. It's THAT simple. I have "robust evidence" in the form of a working prototype sitting on my bench. I am now searching for the best core material. I will update my progress on that front by videos posted on YouTube. Don't buy a burrito from bi!!!!!!!!

Comment

I stand by my claims. Always will. My device follows all the rules. There is nothing exceptional here. Lenz can be engineered around d because it is a reaction. It's THAT simple. I have "robust evidence" in the form of a working prototype sitting on my bench. I am now searching for the best core material. I will update my progress on that front by videos posted on YouTube. Don't buy a burrito from bi!!!!!!!!
                            You stood by that 6-cell battery on your bench also. When it comes to motors and generators, energy and physics, I am more knowledgeable than you. You're foolish to believe otherwise. You're also foolish to believe that you know more than Faraday, Lenz, Maxwell and Newton, but you obviously do.
                            bi

Comment

• No, I did not stand by that 6-cell battery on my bench. I made a statement, you called me on it, I took the battery the rest of the way apart so I could see all the connections, and admitted IMMEDIATELY that I made a mistake. You keep bringing it up to prove what a "big man" you are. It's about character. You have displayed yours. You are indeed more knowledgable than I am when it comes to motors, generators, physics and electrical circuits and their construction. When it comes to THIS machine, you know less than nothing, and when it comes to how electricity actually works and what it can be made to do, you also know less than nothing. I am secure in the absolute knowledge of these facts.

I never said I know more than Faraday, Lenz, Maxwell and Newton. You are the one who keeps bringing them up, not me. Inferiority complex? We will see after the conference. You insist on hashing this out NOW, because you know that after the conference you are dead in the water. How does that feel?

Comment

No, I did not stand by that 6-cell battery on my bench. I made a statement, you called me on it, I took the battery the rest of the way apart so I could see all the connections, and admitted IMMEDIATELY that I made a mistake. You keep bringing it up to prove what a "big man" you are. It's about character. You have displayed yours. You are indeed more knowledgable than I am when it comes to motors, generators, physics and electrical circuits and their construction. When it comes to THIS machine, you know less than nothing, and when it comes to how electricity actually works and what it can be made to do, you also know less than nothing. I am secure in the absolute knowledge of these facts.

I never said I know more than Faraday, Lenz, Maxwell and Newton. You are the one who keeps bringing them up, not me. Inferiority complex? We will see after the conference. You insist on hashing this out NOW, because you know that after the conference you are dead in the water. How does that feel?
                                You made a false statement about that LiFePO4 battery. I corrected you. You then insulted, belittled and ridiculed me because you had it right in front of you on your bench and you were absolutely sure you were right and I was wrong. Only when I was able to see from a photo you posted and refer you to the product specification in front of the forum that you had to admit your error. And that is why you won't show your tests and proofs. Because you know I'll find faults and mistakes and correct misinterpretations which you'd prefer to stay hidden so you can continue your scam. Real researchers invite scrutiny so they can identify shortcomings and learn and improve their experiment. They don't hide from those skilled in the field.

With regards to the famous scientists that I mentioned, you certainly disagree with them and when I point that out, you say you know better or something to that effect. You know more than me about the electromechanical energy conversion involved in that apparatus you built consisting of the same magnets, copper, steel and materials I've used and studied for longer than you've been around. You know how the forces act on the core better than Newton explains it. You know how to fool Lenz. You ignore Lorentz. You leave out half of what Faraday teaches. You misinterpret Tesla. You know how to count to six.

Character? Truth?

Good luck.
                                bi
                                Last edited by bistander; 04-02-2021, 02:35 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                                X