Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

Case study: research object, bi

Simply here is the reason, Mr. Bi, better show your project, with your conclusions, I imagine that it will be a whole laboratory..y experiment, with your illustrious knowledge, in particular I am not interested in showing us your results, it is not me If your data is necessary, we already know how to proceed, but go ahead and prove yourself.
    Well, I consider myself fairly proficient in comprehending the written word, but you lost me. Taking inference from the quotes above your paragraph, you form a fan club to Mr. Turion beside Mr. BroMikey and a few others, blindly following and accepting all he says, no matter how ridiculous and counter to proven scientific fact. Sad. You won't lift a finger to challenge him when he blatantly contradicts Newton's laws of motion or universal definitions of work and energy. Sad. You won't even consider my input even though I offer it to help you.

You say for me to "prove yourself". I am not the one making an extraordinary claim refusing to back it up with proof.
    ​​​​​What I post is tried and true, proven scientific knowledge universally available to those who would look. I try to often supply references. I'm serious when I write "look it up".

Although I am never rude or insulting to you, you follow your fan club and ridicule me. Why? Does that make you feel like one of the fanboys? Sad.

Thanks a lot.
    bi
    ps. Turion and BroMikey couldn't be more wrong about me.

edit: I am pasting Turion's reply here:
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    And I am not a liar, fraud or con man, so YOU could not be more WRONG about me.
    Time will tell.
    Last edited by bistander; 03-10-2021, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• And I am not a liar, fraud or con man, so YOU could not be more WRONG about me.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Well Mr. bi, I always seek with the other users it is a respectful dialogue and debate, for a long time I read all your comments, you have good comments, as well as bad comments, and attack comments or whatever you want to call them, hence I know how debate, when I started to comment on your link, it was to have an advance in the description of the phenomena that occur in power generation, everything was fine, but you say that you do not disrespect, if you do, and then change his dialogue and denies what he said, when he did say it.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
        You're as bad as Turion. I never said that. At least you may use language translation as excuse.
        bi

Mr. Alex,
        By the way, it is obvious whose side you're on. You love Mr. Turion and despise me. But truth knows no favorites. Must you test everything to know it? Is the earth flat? What's the tallest mountain on earth? Is arsenic poisonous? Or do you accept some things as true, or facts?
        bi

You're as bad as Turion. I never said that. At least you may use language translation as excuse.
        bi

The problem started because I did not agree with you on the analysis and evaluation of Mr. Dave's proposal, when I agree with you, I will let you know, it may be from this project or from others, but you began to disqualify, other than saying no I agree for this, for that, etc.

Although I am never rude or insulting to you, you follow your fan club and ridicule me. Why? Does that make you feel like one of the fanboys? Sad.

Thanks a lot.
        bi
        ps. Turion and BroMikey couldn't be more wrong about me.
        This last paragraph illustrates me as a fanatic, excuse me neither of sects, nor of religions, nor of the users of this forum, it is the way that determines the situations, it is not like that, Mr. Bi, what I can tell you that I value all the information from Mr. Dave and Mr. Mike, they have a long time making their prototypes, contributing information, experimenting, making videos, looking for better power generation prototypes, their proposals, they can be right or wrong , and each of us can agree with them on something and disagree, and debate respectfully, I remember that with Mr. Mike in one of the links about Morin, I commented that Morin was not right, he did not agree, I also remember a debate of you Mr. Bi, with Mr. Aron, and thus, from the debates you learn, and you also advance, when something does not coincide in the theoretical field, I better go to the experimental practice, if it is within reach of me and I can perform the experiment.

We can make mistakes, make mistakes, misjudge a study result or phenomenon, even in large scientific study circles it happens.
        But continue, you have the right to express your views and assessments, but with respect, the events and phenomena that occur in nature will not stop due to mistakes, the phenomenon is there, for us to study and value, and in which we it can benefit, in that it can contribute to our development.
        Nothing happens ahead, only that we do not agree on something, if you think I am ironic, pulp, I will try to take better care of my writings, but the saying also says it is wise to recognize that mistakes.
        Last edited by alexelectric; 03-10-2021, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
          Well Mr. bi, I always seek with the other users it is a respectful dialogue and debate, for a long time I read all your comments, you have good comments, as well as bad comments, and attack comments or whatever you want to call them, hence I know how debate, when I started to comment on your link, it was to have an advance in the description of the phenomena that occur in power generation, everything was fine, but you say that you do not disrespect, if you do, and then change his dialogue and denies what he said, when he did say it.

The problem started because I did not agree with you on the analysis and evaluation of Mr. Dave's proposal, when I agree with you, I will let you know, it may be from this project or from others, but you began to disqualify, other than saying no I agree for this, for that, etc.

This last paragraph illustrates me as a fanatic, excuse me neither of sects, nor of religions, nor of the users of this forum, it is the way that determines the situations, it is not like that, Mr. Bi, what I can tell you that I value all the information from Mr. Dave and Mr. Mike, they have a long time making their prototypes, contributing information, experimenting, making videos, looking for better power generation prototypes, their proposals, they can be right or wrong , and each of us can agree with them on something and disagree, and debate respectfully, I remember that with Mr. Mike in one of the links about Morin, I commented that Morin was not right, he did not agree, I also remember a debate of you Mr. Bi, with Mr. Aron, and thus, from the debates you learn, and you also advance, when something does not coincide in the theoretical field, I better go to the experimental practice, if it is within reach of me and I can perform the experiment.

We can make mistakes, make mistakes, misjudge a study result or phenomenon, even in large scientific study circles it happens.
          But continue, you have the right to express your views and assessments, but with respect, the events and phenomena that occur in nature will not stop due to mistakes, the phenomenon is there, for us to study and value, and in which we it can benefit, in that it can contribute to our development.
          Nothing happens ahead, only that we do not agree on something, if you think I am ironic, pulp, I will try to take better care of my writings, but the saying also says it is wise to recognize that mistakes.
          Alex,

I value truth and respect.

To start, I compared your statement to that which Turion often does to me.... Misquote, or claim that I have said something which I certainly did not say. Like this:

Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
          ... when there are fewer cores, there is less consumption, and when there are more cores there is more consumption, you say that it is irrelevant at the nominal speed.
          I never said what you claim that I said. I had said numerous times that cogging is irrelevant at speed, but you insinuate that I say core loss is irrelevant at speed which is far from the truth. I was surprised to see that from you. In my opinion, claiming that others have said things which they have not is a falsehood or lie. Show me a quote by me where I say what you claim I say. There is not one to find.

If there was a misunderstanding about this and you were not attempting to belittle me by falsely accusing me of saying that, I apologize.

As for the rest of it, you certainly appear to kiss Mr. Dave's butt way too often. Mostly you ignore me. Similar to how I ignore BroMikey. Big deal. I realize long ago, not everybody has to like everybody else. But be polite and respectful by just ignoring them. Why do Turion and BroMikey ridicule me, lie about me, insult me and call me names? Especially when all I try to do is help them understand what is really occurring, deal with facts and see the truth?

It is unfortunate these forums don't do better at sharing. I share a lifetime of knowledge and experience, but others won't share a simple experiment or data. I thought when you posted on this thread that you might be receptive to work together. But it appeared to degenerate into attacking me in the manner of those two. I'm sorry if it is just misunderstanding and I hope you are sincerely objective and not a Turion zealot.

bi
          Last edited by bistander; 03-10-2021, 05:02 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• bi,
            I welcome criticism from ANYONE who has replicated what I have shown. It doesn’t have to be 10 coils. A rotor and a couple coils wound as shown will do. But I have NO patience and NO respect for anyone who claims to know better than me what the machine sitting in front of me is doing when they have NOT replicated it and have NOT seen it run. Don’t tell me it doesn’t work when I have been looking at it running (off and on) for ten years. You are entitled to your doubts and opinions, and I am entitled to believe what I see with my own eyes. So when you say I am a liar, a con man and a fraud, I have no respect for that kind of cowardice. Because failing to face me like a man is absolutely the act of a coward who hides in the dark.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              bi,
              I welcome criticism from ANYONE who has replicated what I have shown. It doesn’t have to be 10 coils. A rotor and a couple coils wound as shown will do. But I have NO patience and NO respect for anyone who claims to know better than me what the machine sitting in front of me is doing when they have NOT replicated it and have NOT seen it run. Don’t tell me it doesn’t work when I have been looking at it running (off and on) for ten years. You are entitled to your doubts and opinions, and I am entitled to believe what I see with my own eyes. So when you say I am a liar, a con man and a fraud, I have no respect for that kind of cowardice. Because failing to face me like a man is absolutely the act of a coward who hides in the dark.
              And don't tell us a 12 Volt LiFePO4 battery has 6 cells and insist it is true because you are looking at it on your bench. That was a lie. It is untrue. That battery did not have 6 two-volt LiFePO4 cells as you claimed. Your generator does not output 2000 watts of real power while using only 300 watts as you claim. That is a false statement from you. It is false regardless of what you think you see on your bench. It is false regardless of what you believe. It is false regardless of who I am. False statements are lies. Any reasonable person would have said he thinks that he has witnessed extraordinary behavior and attempt to verify and explain it. But you? No. You just make the bold extraordinary claim of free energy which amounts to perpetual motion, which men have been searching for over a 1000 years, and offer no proof, and argue for years, telling everybody else to prove you wrong. Absurd. History proves you wrong. That is the truth until you change it with proof of your claim.
              bi ____
              Last edited by bistander; 03-10-2021, 02:08 PM. Reason: Premature post

Comment

• Yes, I made the mistake about the battery, which I have admitted several times. But you just can’t let it go. Such a big man. I realized that when I finally got it all the way apart. So what?

Everything I have said about the generator is true.
                The new one will probably output MORE than what I claimed. That remains to be seen. My buddy doesn’t have 10 coils in it yet to see total output. But he will soon.

And what I said about you is also true. You hide behind a fake name, attempt to discredit my work and have no honor. You are a coward. A man would have the courage to put his PERSONAL reputation behind his words as I have done. So would a woman. You could be either, but you are not. Just a COWARD. Yore going to have to eat your words some day and I take great satisfaction in that. It makes me laugh to think about it.

I promised Aaron I would not show total inputs and outputs until I presented at the conference last July and then had to back out of presenting because of COVID. My mother is an integral part of our family unit and I am 66, so she is at great risk. I promised I would not show total inputs and outputs until after the next conference which I have agreed to present at. Otherwise I would shove the data down your throat and watch you choke on it.

Yes, it has taken time to get a machine together that would run for more than 20 minutes. But in that 20 minutes the generating capacity was clear, even if the mechanical problems continued to halt production. But now we have a machine that addresses all those problems. The rotor can’t be sucked sideways by attraction to the core. The magnets can’t be sucked out of the rotor. The opposition magnets aren’t sucked out by the virtual south. The coils don’t heat up. The shaft is straight enough there is no wobble and strong enough there is no flex. The rotor is thick enough it doesn’t flex either. The cores aren’t sucked out of the coils. The connection between the motor and the generator isn’t so loud you can’t hear yourself think. The motor doesn’t overheat from the amp draw due to Lenz or from the magnetic drag of the cores. Every one of these problems has been addressed and overcome because of thousands of dollars of investment in multiple versions of the machine that have all been documented, not to mention YEARS of my life. This isn’t some piece of crap slapped together in the garage over the weekend that I am making unfounded claims about. It has been developed through years of trial and error testing and it has been tested numerous times. At least half a dozen people besides me have seen it work. Probably a dozen more have tested the two basic concepts and reported back that they verify what I have said. It works. And some COWARD hiding in the dark claims he knows more about a machine I designed and built, which runs on my bench, than I do? Who won’t take the time to run a 7th grade experiment before opening his mouth? Please!

You are not a researcher, or you would have cobbled almost ANYTHING together just to prove it doesn’t work and show everyone what a big man you are. You are a mouth with an opinion. A researcher builds things. They test new ideas. You do nothing but stand in the way of progress with your feet in the mud and your mouth wide open.

You could be a contributing member of society by building a SIMPLE two coil version and showing everyone what a fraud I am, or by changing teams and actually HELPING with the research when you realize how wrong you have been. Or you can continue to just waste everyone’s time. Regardless, the work will go forward, and the TRUTH will come out. Too many people testing now. Too many people thinking for themselves. Too many working versions of these concepts. The ball is finally rolling. You made a really good try at blocking the path forward, but you’re about to be steamrolled.
                Last edited by Turion; 03-10-2021, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Yes, I made the mistake about the battery, which I have admitted several times. But you just can’t let it go. Such a big man. I realized that when I finally got it all the way apart. So what?

Everything I have said about the generator is true.
                  The new one will probably output MORE than what I claimed. That remains to be seen. My buddy doesn’t have 10 coils in it yet to see total output. But he will soon.

And what I said about you is also true. You hide behind a fake name, attempt to discredit my work and have no honor. You are a coward. A man would have the courage to put his PERSONAL reputation behind his words as I have done. So would a woman. You could be either, but you are not. Just a COWARD. Yore going to have to eat your words some day and I take great satisfaction in that. It makes me laugh to think about it.

I promised Aaron I would not show total inputs and outputs until I presented at the conference last July and then had to back out of presenting because of COVID. My mother is an integral part of our family unit and I am 66, so she is at great risk. I promised I would not show total inputs and outputs until after the next conference which I have agreed to present at. Otherwise I would shove the data down your throat and watch you choke on it.

Yes, it has taken time to get a machine together that would run for more than 20 minutes. But in that 20 minutes the generating capacity was clear, even if the mechanical problems continued to halt production. But now we have a machine that addresses all those problems. The rotor can’t be sucked sideways by attraction to the core. The magnets can’t be sucked out of the rotor. The opposition magnets aren’t sucked out by the virtual south. The coils don’t heat up. The shaft is straight enough there is no wobble and strong enough there is no flex. The rotor is thick enough it doesn’t flex either. The cores aren’t sucked out of the coils. The connection between the motor and the generator isn’t so loud you can’t hear yourself think. The motor doesn’t overheat from the amp draw due to Lenz or from the magnetic drag of the cores. Every one of these problems has been addressed and overcome because of thousands of dollars of investment in multiple versions of the machine that have all been documented, not to mention YEARS of my life. This isn’t some piece of crap slapped together in the garage over the weekend that I am making unfounded claims about. It has been developed through years of trial and error testing and it has been tested numerous times. At least half a dozen people besides me have seen it work. Probably a dozen more have tested the two basic concepts and reported back that they verify what I have said. It works. And some COWARD hiding in the dark claims he knows more about a machine I designed and built, which runs on my bench, than I do? Who won’t take the time to run a 7th grade experiment before opening his mouth? Please!

You are not a researcher, or you would have cobbled almost ANYTHING together just to prove it doesn’t work and show everyone what a big man you are. You are a mouth with an opinion. A researcher builds things. They test new ideas. You do nothing but stand in the way of progress with your feet in the mud and your mouth wide open.

You could be a contributing member of society by building a SIMPLE two coil version and showing everyone what a fraud I am, or by changing teams and actually HELPING with the research when you realize how wrong you have been. Or you can continue to just waste everyone’s time. Regardless, the work will go forward, and the TRUTH will come out. Too many people testing now. Too many people thinking for themselves. Too many working versions of these concepts. The ball is finally rolling. You made a really good try at blocking the path forward, but you’re about to be steamrolled.
                  Hi Turion,
                  ​​​​​​Thanks for the fairly polite essay.
                  You are still proceeding on invalid assumptions that your two basic concepts are relevant to power production.
                  Let the truth be seen.
                  bi

Comment

• Mr dave
                    "A researcher builds things. They test new ideas"

It's clear, this is the way

Comment

• Nevermind.
                      Last edited by bistander; 03-10-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• When you ELIMINATE the motor drawing amps and INCREASE the RPM of the motor for LESS input it affects power production at load as WELL as input.

we have created a situation where no matter how much load you put on the motor in the form of generator coils under load, it “sees” and “feels” NOTHING. So add as many coils as you can, and THAT is your output.
                        Last edited by Turion; 03-10-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

When you ELIMINATE the motor drawing amps and INCREASE the RPM of the motor for LESS input it affects power production at load as WELL as input.

we have created a situation where no matter how much load you put on the motor in the form of generator coils under load, it “sees” and “feels” NOTHING. So add as many coils as you can, and THAT is your output.
                          Not true. You think so, prove it.
                          bi

Comment

bi,
                            I welcome criticism from ANYONE who has replicated what I have shown. It doesn't have to be 10 coils. A rotor and a couple coils wound as shown will do..
                            I am going to make an attempt at replicating your work Dave on a very small scale to see what a few coils can do. This will be 100 percent documented and I will take photos and videos along the way. I currently live in a small apartment but I have some bench space for a replication. I think I have a motor and power supply that will work.

-Altrez

Comment

• Altrez, it's going to be tough doing a replication when Turion doesn't seem to know how the coils are wound and connected. The company I was going to use couldn't see why there's a need for twelve strands. They offered four stands of parallel magnet wire which is pre-made and colour coded. Using that special wire allows them to be sure of capacitance and impedance whereas a jumble of wires would most probably be unpredictable.
                              Another stumbling block is going to be choice of core material. Metglas,ferrite,soft iron or laminated they're all different so who knows?
                              We need to be 100% certain of what to do because even going small-scale (which is a really good idea) is going to be very expensive if you intend to do a proper job.Hope this helps.

Comment

• Its a windy day,over 12,000 megawatts from the wind!Screenshot_20210311-001522_Chrome~2.jpg
                                Last edited by Quantum_well; 03-11-2021, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X