The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
    No Mr. bi, don't believe me, better make a prototype and test it.
    Why not show me your test and data, the one you asked me to comment about where you said "we" were using cores only? In the mean time I am collecting some parts to test cores and magnets like I said I might. But you keep telling me to build and test, show me what you have. I never said I didn't believe you. Just show me the test and data. What's wrong with that?
    bi

Comment

• It's ok guys. bi will look at ANYTHING you show him and see nothing. He is paid NOT to see anything, NOT to agree and paid to DETRACT and DISCREDIT. Anyone who can look at that video and claim there is nothing to see of importance is either incapable of understanding simple concepts or a shill. He has probably already done the simple test, but will NEVER share the results of that because then he will be exposed.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Why not show me your test and data, the one you asked me to comment about where you said "we" were using cores only? In the mean time I am collecting some parts to test cores and magnets like I said I might. But you keep telling me to build and test, show me what you have. I never said I didn't believe you. Just show me the test and data. What's wrong with that?
        bi
        SO you believe Alex, but I say the same thing and you call me a liar, a fraud, and a con man. And you hide in the dark while you are doing it.
        That is why I say YOU are a COWARD.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          It's ok guys. bi will look at ANYTHING you show him and see nothing. He is paid NOT to see anything,
          I told you that years ago, but we use him in place of the average college dumb dumb who has paid to have a wool baggie tightly pulled over their heads and tied. Dumbed down to stupid and loving their doldrum. Can't walk and chew gum.

So let me take this opportunity to say that I have been looking over the black beauty and that box is a real winner. With help from a guy like that is making you look great. It is time to sell a few in the near future. I may buy one.

Keep working out the bugs

Battling over the University Plug. It's all mine brain freeze, Bye and his buddies

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-09-2021, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• It's all very well going on about neutralisation. Here's a little story, we had four kids in five years, the wife and her doctor came up with a plan. Get him neutralised they said and I was duly carted off to the neutralisation clinic. Result, I just fire blanks and that's what I fear for your generators.
            I could do with a bit of advice on the type of coil winding and connection. I've come across bifilar relays and low capacitance resistors made bifilar but never a generator.

Comment

SO you believe Alex, but I say the same thing and you call me a liar, a fraud, and a con man. And you hide in the dark while you are doing it.
              That is why I say YOU are a COWARD.
              You can't read, can you? Where did I say that I believe Alex? I never did.
              bi

Comment

I never said I didn't believe you.
                bi
                Oh, I get it. This is another one of the examples of you talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.

Comment

Oh, I get it. This is another one of the examples of you talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.
                  It is another instance where you misinterpret something plainly visible, or lie.

Ironic that you of all people bring up believability.
                  bi

Comment

SO you believe Alex, but I say the same thing and you call me a liar, a fraud, and a con man. ...
                    Another lie from you. I did not call you a liar, a fraud, and a con man for saying "the say thing" as Alex.
                    bi

Comment

• Quantum,
                      As I have said many many times, this whole idea of outrunning lenz is based on TWO things. Capacity of the coil and Frequency

How do you control capacity of the coil?
                      Length of wire
                      Number of strands in parallel connected in series
                      OR a capacitor in parallel
                      Kind of core material
                      Mass of core material

How do you control frequency?
                      Number of magnets on the rotor
                      RPM of the rotor/ motor

Change ONE thing and it affects what you have to do with another

My coils are made of 12 strands of # 23 each 253 feet long. Four strands are connected in series. My core is soft iron and the mass is that which is required to fill a standard 3 1/2 x 3” bobbin. My rotor has 22 magnets on a 10 1/2” rotor and MUST spin at 1800 RPM to get the effect.

That’s why I asked you what size rotor you have and how many magnets. What’s the operating RPM of the motor you will be using. What core material will you be using and what size bobbin? Only THEN can we figure out your “coil”.

Comment

You can't read, can you? Where did I say that I believe Alex? I never did.
                        bi

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                        bi

Mr. Bi, Do the project, orient yourself from the videos of Mr. Mike, Mr. Dave. and of the enough documentation that there is in this forum
                        How good you say that you are already gathering the materials to take the test, good luck.

Comment

• Turion the main thing I need to know is winding and connection. You have twelve strands, how do you put them on a bobbin? When the wire is wound you'll end up with 24 ends which will all be tagged with reference to how they were put onto the bobbin. Then its a case of what goes where. If you don't want to disclose how it's done then I'm fine with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

Mr. Bi, Do the project, orient yourself from the videos of Mr. Mike, Mr. Dave. and of the enough documentation that there is in this forum
                            How good you say that you are already gathering the materials to take the test, good luck.
                            Thanks. But why won't you show me your experiment and data?
                            bi

Comment

• Quantum, this is something I have talked about before, so I have no problem sharing. When you have windings in parallel and you just connect all the beginnings together and all the ends together, you will need the highest RPM to see the speed up under load or “ neutral reaction. If you are using a motor controller you slowly turn up the voltage with the coil under load and at some speed you will either get the effect, or it is out of your range without adjusting your wires. You will see the motor suddenly speed up, and will have to back it off a bit to get neutral. If the effect was out of your range you have to change your wiring configuration. So now you take a wire and connect the end of it to the beginning of the next wire so you have two in series. You do this six times and are left with six beginnings and six ends. Put all the ends together and all the beginnings together and starting at 0 volts, slowly bring the voltage up and go through the same process. You can try it with 3 in series, 4 in series 6 in series and 12 in series. At some point, you will see the effect.

Remember, coils wound in parallel and connected in series cause the motor to draw more amps in an unloaded condition with the rotor just spinning by them than monofilar coils do. The speed up under load effect simply allows the motor to get back to the amp draw it WOULD have cost if the same amount of wire had been in a single strand. So there IS NO MAGIC here except for ONE THING. If you are at a stable acceptable amp draw with the coils UNLOADED, when you connect them to a load, the amp draw suddenly drops and the RPM goes up.

With my machine I add two unloaded coils and the amp draw goes up and the RPM goes down. I adjust my neutralization magnets and the amp draw goes back down to what it was, and the RPM goes back up. I repeat this process for as many pairs of coils as I have. Some machines have five pair and some have six. Once everything is adjusted THEN I add loads and the amp draw drops and the RPM goes up.

Comment

Thanks. But why won't you show me your experiment and data?
                                bi

Case study: research object, bi

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                It's ok guys. bi will look at ANYTHING you show him and see nothing. He is paid NOT to see anything, NOT to agree and paid to DETRACT and DISCREDIT. Anyone who can look at that video and claim there is nothing to see of importance is either incapable of understanding simple concepts or a shill. He has probably already done the simple test, but will NEVER share the results of that because then he will be exposed.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                I told you that years ago, but we use him in place of the average college dumb dumb who has paid to have a wool baggie tightly pulled over their heads and tied. Dumbed down to stupid and loving their doldrum. Can't walk and chew gum.

Simply here is the reason, Mr. Bi, better show your project, with your conclusions, I imagine that it will be a whole laboratory experiment, with your illustrious knowledge, in particular I am not interested in showing us your results, it is not me If your data is necessary, we already know how to proceed, but go ahead and prove yourself.
                                Last edited by alexelectric; 03-10-2021, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X