• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancellation Video

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      bi
      Build it. Look at the reactions. LEARN something. Or keep thinking you know everything. I don't really care. As far as I am concerned you are too dense to ever get it. I know what I see on the bench. If the force between the magnet and the core is neutralized, as you CLAIM, there would be no tangential force. Just as if there were no gravity pulling a rock down, I could push it sideways at a 90 degree angle. But that doesn't happen either, does it?
      I've said there is an axial force equal and opposite direction to the aligned attractive force between the magnet and core. That opposing force comes from the structure and bearings. At TDC alignment, there is no torque resulting from the magnet-core attraction. Once moved from that perfect alignment, tangential forces develop and cause torque, which is cogging. You have a hard time comprehending that. There must be numerous websites, textbooks, lecture notes, application notes, educational videos, etc that you could easily find.

If the rock is on ice, easy to push sideways, even with gravity force downwards and upwards force by the ice. The force at 90° depends on friction or other forces, external, like wind.

You could learn physics and know the reactions. Or keep looking at stuff dreaming up illogical reasons.
      bi

Comment

• Or I could watch the machine on my bench RUN and prove you do not know what you are talking about. Or I could listen to a couple others running prototypes who agree you do not know what you are talking about. LOL.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• In the video the outer attraction magnet can be a core and coil. The video shows a person just how effective a cancellation magnetic field can be and how it eliminates the cogging. So in this case I would have to conclude ByeSlammer lost the argument. Even though he sounds like a pro. Maybe he can get a job as a news caster.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
            Don vin

You're as bad as Turion. I never said that. At least you may use language translation as excuse.
            bi

You can say what you want, but as always when you no longer have an argument to validate something that says you do not want to do it because you know more, that is worse, ask others to do the tests, do them yourself, ask Mr. Dave show you, you've already shown a lot, but stay in your paradigm lockdown.

And it is not to be in favor of one to another, if you Don vin were right with proofs and not words, you know that the project of what is being shown works, but you already make a scramble of concepts to hide your frustration, it hurts because he presents himself as someone with a lot of knowledge.

But the energy saving obtained from the neutralization is there, and it is manifested, and many will take advantage of it and will not be able to erase it or with their planning in a way, to discredit, they should be to build, but as their conceptual world collapses.

Find the magnitude that you achieve so that the engine consumes less, you are right, you have a lot of knowledge, and you cannot test a small prototype, and do not ask others, I have the proof and the verification, but it is useless to show it, I better take advantage of this energy saving, as well as other engineering friends are already taking advantage of it, and that is going to take advantage of you even though you do not have the accounts, or you do not know how to evaluate magnitudes and your efforts without investigating beyond your conceptual field.

Find your fault, Mr. Dave already gave you many clues, study the strength of the magnet when it repels and the magnitude it produces, there is everything that is missing, but it does not come out of the gear, and that is insinificant, and that the force The incoming and outgoing are neutralized, and where does the inertia leave it? The force resulting from the repulsion of the magnets contributes to the decrease in motor consumption, the repulsion contributes to give an extra thrust and not only to neutralization, it is no longer You need to repeat the same thing, Mr. bin, you have already repeated it a lot, and you are not moving forward.

The results will be sent to the users who are working on the project, they will get more use Don vin than your mind clinging to discredit, better do a useful job, and not be wasting time showing your frustrations because others are moving forward .
            And you are scared or what? You won't even answer a simple question.
            Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Good. An answer. Now, who is we?
            bi
            You ask me for reasons why your experiment produces some result, but don't show it to me.
            Go ahead and follow Mr. Turion. He shows just today, again, he doesn't know what energy is. But you believe in him to guide you to the golden goose of free energy. You will be further ahead if you will take some hints from me and study credible sources of fundamentals in physics, energy and electricity.
            Good luck.
            bi

Comment

Or I could watch the machine on my bench RUN and prove you do not know what you are talking about. Or I could listen to a couple others running prototypes who agree you do not know what you are talking about. LOL.
              Show one of those machines put out more real power than you put into it. You can not.
              bi

Comment

• Neutralization, cancellation, whatever. I never said Turion's anticogging scheme does not work. In fact I said that it appears effective at reducing or eliminating cogging.
                bi

Comment

• More on Cancellation, guys like ByeSlander need to stop jacking his jaw and study up on the facts of the experiment. The motor takes less power to run when a good cancellation balance is achieved, duh
                  I'll have to write it on BYeSlander's forehead with a permanent marker, no doubt.

Comment

• Well bi bi bi if you know a lot because you do not show the experiment practically, leave the concepts, and it is not because the postulates and definitions are wrong, what is wrong, that you do not know how to use them or apply them convincingly in this project Find the missing factor and you will have an explanation of why the magnetic neutralization proposal is working.

Mr dave
                    Or I could watch the machine on my bench RUN and prove you do not know what you are talking about. Or I could listen to a couple others running prototypes who agree you do not know what you are talking about. LOL.

It just is, Mr. Dave
                    Last edited by alexelectric; 03-09-2021, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Well bi bi bi if you know a lot because you do not show the experiment practically, leave the concepts, and it is not because the postulates and definitions are wrong, what is wrong, that you do not know how to use them or apply them convincingly in this project Find the missing factor and you will have an explanation of why the magnetic neutralization proposal is working.

Mr dave

It just is, Mr. Dave
                      Yet nobody sees more real power output than input, do they?
                      bi

Comment

• Yeah I do. Is that all you wanted to know?
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Yet nobody sees more real power output than input, do they?
                          bi

They are talking about magnetic neutralization, which reduces motor consumption, this is already an advance, an energy saving, a lower energy expenditure, is what we are looking for, for now this.

For parts, I am not talking about the generation of the coil, and I am not talking about input or output power, step by step, we will have time to address the following components of the generation.

The theme is neutralization, I noticed that Mike understood it and showed us the videos of him where he explains what he observed and what he obtained.

Mr. Dave has already shown, reported what happened to him with the motors before and after the neutralization magnets.

bi's comment:
                          "Neutralization, cancellation, whatever. I never said Turion's anticogging scheme does not work. In fact I said that it appears effective at reducing or eliminating cogging."

Comment

Yeah I do. Is that all you wanted to know?
                            You do what? From the start. You claim a device which outputs 2000 watts of real power with input power of 300 watts. Prove the claim. You can not prove it.
                            bi

Comment

They are talking about magnetic neutralization, which reduces motor consumption, this is already an advance, an energy saving, a lower energy expenditure, is what we are looking for, for now this.

For parts, I am not talking about the generation of the coil, and I am not talking about input or output power, step by step, we will have time to address the following components of the generation.

The theme is neutralization, I noticed that Mike understood it and showed us the videos of him where he explains what he observed and what he obtained.

Mr. Dave has already shown, reported what happened to him with the motors before and after the neutralization magnets.

bi's comment:
                              "Neutralization, cancellation, whatever. I never said Turion's anticogging scheme does not work. In fact I said that it appears effective at reducing or eliminating cogging."
                              Alex,
                              you say "magnetic neutralization, which reduces motor consumption, this is already an advance, an energy saving,"

Show me.
                              bi

Comment

• No Mr. bi, don't believe me, better make a prototype and test it.

Bi's comment
                                Neutralization, cancellation, whatever. I never said Turion's anticogging scheme does not work. In fact I said that it appears effective at reducing or eliminating cogging.

Comment

Working...
                                X