The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Here is a video we posted a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iHy...ature=youtu.be

It shows the machine with NO COILS IN PLACE drawing 7 amps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCKz...ature=youtu.be

Then we put 4 out of 12 coils in place and the second video shows the INCREASE IN AMP DRAW AND THE DECREASE IN RPM.

I can tell you that there is a CURVE. The first coil does not effect the motor as much as the second does. The third affects it even more and so on. IF you ever BUILT a machine like this, you would see exactly what I see. That with ALL twelve coils in place the machine draws nearly 30 amps, and with the neutralizing magnets in place we can lower the amp draw of the motor back down to around 9 amps. I think in one of the subsequent videos with all the coils in place he got it down to 10 or 11 amps, but with fine tuning you can get it down to 9.

I believe he also showed it running with MORE coils in place, b ut it drew too many amps for the power supply. These videos all run together in my head. Too many over the years.

My claims and statements are made based on exactly what I see on the bench, not on crap I was spoon fed by someone like bi who says magnetic neutralization has NO value at speed under load. EVERY COIL costs you in amp draw of the prime mover, and sometimes in RPM. To eliminate that "DRAG" increases the output of the generator because the motor is going FASTER and the input to the system is LESS. These are BOTH important.

You can deny it all you want. People who actually BUILD it will see for themselves. There are TWO reasons no one has turned a generator with an electric motor. THIS is one of them, and the other is Lenz. Which we have shown, and even the DEBUNKING VIDEO shows you can outrun.
    Hi Turion,
    People should be able to see that you'd rather argue with me than simply prove what you claim. I read what you write and see the vids and think you still don't know the difference between the core and coil, or what cogging really is, or have a clue what you're talking about with magnetic neutralization. I've tried explaining and steering you towards references but to no avail.

What is shown in the two videos is not inconsistent with what I've said. As to your subsequent claims of recalled data, they mean as much as the 6-cell LiFe battery with your "claims and statements (are) made based on exactly what I (you) see on the bench".

You say "There are TWO reasons no one has turned a generator with an electric motor." What are you talking about? Electric motors drive generators all the time. Ever hear of the Ward-Leonard system?

Have you ever considered reading a book on motors and generators? Or taking a class? Getting schooled on the subject at all? Silly questions, I know. You'd just build contraptions and dream up theories and make BS claims.
    bi

Comment

• Or I could build devices that actually work while you have nothing to show for your contributions except your cowardly attacks from the dark.

And as usual, when I provide proof you ignore it and attempt to point to whatever you can that gives you some small satisfaction. Pathetic
      Last edited by Turion; 03-03-2021, 02:19 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Or I could build devices that actually work while you have nothing to show for your contributions except your cowardly attacks from the dark.

And as usual, when I provide proof you ignore it and attempt to point to whatever you can that gives you some small satisfaction. Pathetic
        When have you provided proof of more real power output than input?
        bi

​​​​ps. I have built just as many devices as you have which deliver more real power output than input power.

Comment

• Really? I’ve shown you my machine. Show me yours. And you still avoided the data I just posted which shows you are full of BS.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
            When have you provided proof of more real power output than input?
            He has shown you 99v X 1.5amps per coil X 12 output and 400w input. Well he says that but has not shown the whole machine yet. You have to take his word for it. I believe him because of my tests. Your tests are absent like your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
              Mikey, I was just pointing out that your calculating COP measurements to describe what you believe is overunity. They don't mix... You would use a COP calculation, for example, to calculate a known input and output to determine the amount of energy being extracted from the environment distinguishing the unknown value. Such as a 100 watt input and a 642 BTU output giving you a COP of 2 by extracting 341 BTU from the environment. ( equivalent of 100 watts ). This doesn't mean it has reached unity and certainly not overunity. If you used one watt of input to extract 100 watts from the environment you can't claim this is over unity because the 100 watts is coming from the environment... Your input is simply controlling the extraction not causing the excess energy to magically appear. Like putting a 1 volt battery in series with a solar panel that produces 200 watts then driving a 200 watt light bulb with the system... most of the energy is coming from the solar panel not from the battery...

400 watts input with an 1800 watt output would be beyond COP values, beyond unity and into the overunity realm of calculating efficiency. In this case it should be easy to utilize a portion of the excess output to drive the 400 watt input required and still have 1400 watts to spare for driving other loads... I personally think there are to many assumptions taking place. We test one coil to be 100 volts at 1.5 amp with a 400 watt input then assume all other coils added won't change the input value and we simply add all the outputs to achieve the total. It's obvious from one of the videos shown that each coil when activated draws the motor down more and more as they progress. The last few loads drawing the motor down beyond its limit leaving the crew scrambling to shut it down before the motor stalls and burns up.

Show 4 bulbs lit brightly while the other 2 outputs are converted to DC and used as the only energy driving the input motor... I may not be so skeptical at that point...
              Hi dragon,
              I hope you don't mind that I copied and pasted your most excellent post over here. Well said. Thanks.
              bi
              ​​​​​​

Comment

• Thanks, I don't mind at all...

Comment

• Bill Gates is interested in this;
                  Turntide’s basic innovation is a software controlled motor, or switch reluctance motor, that uses precise pulses of energy instead of a constant flow of electricity. “In a conventional motor you are continuously driving current into the motor whatever speed you want to run it at,” Morris said. “We’re pulsing in precise amounts of current just at the times when you need the torque… It’s software defined hardware.”

Comment

Really? I’ve shown you my machine. Show me yours. And you still avoided the data I just posted which shows you are full of BS.
                    Turion,
                    you have never shown a device which puts more real power than it uses. And I did not avoid data which you posted. I said that it was not inconsistent with what I've said.
                    bi

Comment

• Not inconsistent with what you said? Really? You said Magnetic neutralization makes NO DIFFERENCE to output at load. That's a lie, and you know it. If the motor slows DOWN and the amp draw goes UP because of the ADDITION of each coil, how can ELIMINATING that NOT affect the output at load? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth and saying two different things. But that's what you always do. COWARD.

Comment

Not inconsistent with what you said? Really? You said Magnetic neutralization makes NO DIFFERENCE to output at load. That's a lie, and you know it. If the motor slows DOWN and the amp draw goes UP because of the ADDITION of each coil, how can ELIMINATING that NOT affect the output at load? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth and saying two different things. But that's what you always do. COWARD.
                        The addition of an unloaded conventional wound coil doesn't put additional load on a generator or the prime mover.

What was not inconsistent with my past statements was data shown in the two videos which you posted. And that is that core loss causes loading of generator input. More power was required when cores were added.

Your magnetic neutralization does not reduce core loss. The core has the same flux and the same frequency, so the eddy current and hysteresis losses are the same. Total machine loss may increase due to losses in the additional magnets (seen as heat in those magnets).

The video with the four coils & cores showed no load. When you load generator coils, you increase armature current which increases mechanical loading of the shaft. The bifilar coil has a fluke where it increases no load loss such that initial electric loading actually reduces that no load loss giving an initial dip in total power, but nowhere near the amount to offset typical loss and load power requirements.

Your generator real power output never exceeds its input power (except possibly during a transient).

Same thing I've been saying from the start. You say different, prove it.
                        bi

Comment

The addition of an unloaded conventional wound coil doesn't put additional load on a generator or the prime mover.
                          bi
                          Here you go with your BS semantics game again in a blatant attempt to deceive the people who read the crap you peddle.

You know darn well that these coils have CORES, and when you add a coil WITH A CORE to the generator it affects the prime mover by increasing its amp draw. You choose to use the word “coil” to purposely exclude the core, which you know affects the prime mover regardless of whether it is bifilar or monofilar, and this crap proves just what you are. Just your attempt to avoid admitting that you are wrong and have no idea what you are talking about. COWARD

Comment

Here you go with your BS semantics game again in a blatant attempt to deceive the people who read the crap you peddle.

You know darn well that these coils have CORES, and when you add a coil WITH A CORE to the generator it affects the prime mover by increasing its amp draw. You choose to use the word “coil” to purposely exclude the core, which you know affects the prime mover regardless of whether it is bifilar or monofilar, and this crap proves just what you are. Just your attempt to avoid admitting that you are wrong and have no idea what you are talking about. COWARD
                            Some things, like correct terminology (you know words have meanings) are important in differentiating concepts, like coil and core. Those two components have distinctly different effects on performance as well as different functions. You choose to lump them together but I don't because understanding the differences and functions leads to better design choices and understanding of what's actually happening, or in other words, seeing truth. bi

Comment

Hi Q_w,
                              it's a nice clean, easy to follow video without a lot of noise and confusion, but really doesn't convey much information, does it? He shows no output/input for efficiency, no comparison to commerical off the shelf generators, no cost/performance, etc. What's the value proposition? I don't see it.

At least he isn't making any incredible claims like some guys around here. I've seen his generator before. These scammers were using it on their Earth Engine.
                              https://ie.energy/earth_engine/
                              bi
                              Bistander, there's a lot to see, if you observe when the generator isn't loaded there's a bit of "chatter" which would infer a bit of negative torque. This indicates there is virtually no load on the prime mover. When you look at other fellows acceleration under load videos you can always hear that the prime mover is supplying a fair bit of torque, therefore there is a braking effect in the generator.

Comment

Some things, like correct terminology (you know words have meanings) are important in differentiating concepts, like coil and core. Those two components have distinctly different effects on performance as well as different functions. You choose to lump them together but I don't because understanding the differences and functions leads to better design choices and understanding of what's actually happening, or in other words, seeing truth. bi
                                Again you want to argue semantics rather than the FACTS I presented. You avoid the FACTS at all costs. You are a COWARD who hides in the dark to discredit the work of others. When proven WRONG you avoid the issue and focus on whatever small thing allows you the least little satisfaction. Petty. I will continue to call you out for this tactic because we both know what you are. Magnetic neutralization works and does exactly what I have said it does. Your blabber does not change that FACT. I have stated several times that ALL my coils have cores in them, so when I say "coil" it includes the core. You know that. So when I say a specific reaction takes place when a "coil" is put in place, you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. That you CHOOSE to respond with a discussion of the "coil," excluding the core, is a deliberate deception and we both know it. You may pull the wool over the eyes of SOME of the people here, but not me. COWARD

Comment

Working...
                                X