The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    LOL. I keep telling you I have measured input and output all at the same time, but you keep ignoring that little fact. You live in your own dark little world.
    You had that LiFe battery right in front of you and knew how to count to 6, right? Your creditability sucks.

I live in the real world, where real facts and truth shine, and BS stinks. Your "little fact" smells like BS.
    bi

Comment

• So does the opinion of a COWARD who hides in the dark to try and discredit the work of others.

Tell me, in all the years you have been here have you BUILT a single thing that contributed positively in ANY way to the research?
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

So does the opinion of a COWARD who hides in the dark to try and discredit the work of others.

Tell me, in all the years you have been here have you BUILT a single thing that contributed positively in ANY way to the research?
        I've helped a few who listen and take what I offer seriously. They've thanked me, both publicly and by PM. I've done several experiments/replications from this board. This place is not a great source for projects and I don't build things which I know don't work. Primarily I try to help others by calling out BS, identifying falsehoods, correcting mistakes and offering pathways to knowledge. After you fail to deliver 2000 watts of real power while using less than 300 watts of input in time for the conference, again, go back and read my posts and learn why it doesn't work.

But don't let me discourage you. Keep at it and I'll help if you let me. Just ask. Good luck. I hope you prove me wrong. The world could really use a 1700 watt tabletop free energy generator. All it'd take is a simple proof from you and I'd be all in. bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

I've helped a few who listen and take what I offer seriously. They've thanked me, both publicly and by PM. I've done several experiments/replications from this board. This place is not a great source for projects and I don't build things which I know don't work. Primarily I try to help others by calling out BS, identifying falsehoods, correcting mistakes and offering pathways to knowledge. After you fail to deliver 2000 watts of real power while using less than 300 watts of input in time for the conference, again, go back and read my posts and learn why it doesn't work.

But don't let me discourage you. Keep at it and I'll help if you let me. Just ask. Good luck. I hope you prove me wrong. The world could really use a 1700 watt tabletop free energy generator. All it'd take is a simple proof from you and I'd be all in. bi
          Last edited by BroMikey; 02-28-2021, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Since it has already worked on multiple occasions over the years, I see no reason why it would suddenly cease to function. So I'm not really worried.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Another Turion post I want to save. No comment at this time.
              bi
              Originally posted by Turion View Post
              bistander has called me a “con man” and now I’m supposed to start accepting money from people? I won’t give him that satisfaction.

I’m not trying to do this all on my own for the glory. There are four of these machines in operation now. And there will be more. This is not the only forum I share stuff on and others are building and contributing.

This is getting posted elsewhere, so I will share it here also:

As for gettin the effect where the coil neither speeds up nor slows down the prime mover when it is put under load, there is a whole list of variables you can change to affect that.

1. Core material, because every core material accepts and releases magnetic flux at a different rate. How fast the core material absorbs the flux is critical because it must absorb a specific amount before the wires wrapped around it begin to generate electricity. Every material accepts at a certain rate and NO faster. Outrun that rate and you outrun Lenz.

2. Mass of core material extended out the back of the coil, because flux equalizes in the material and you have to reach a certain threshold of concentration until the lenz reaction occurs.

3. Longer wire, because the electricity generated equalizes in the wire and you have to have a certain threshold of concentration to flip the polarity of the core so that it repels the approaching magnet (Lenz). Explanation: As a N magnet approaches the core it is turning that end if the core into an S pole to which it is attracted. Push any magnet toward a piece of iron and it is attracted to it and will eventually magnetize it slightly if left there long enough. If it was turning it into an N pole it would NOT be attracted to it. So the approaching rotor magnet is creating an S pole on the end of the core, but as electricity builds up in the wires because of flux accumulation in the core, those wires suddenly reach a point where they turn that end of the magnet into a N magnet that would repel the approaching N magnet, which is the Lenz reaction. The fact that these different things must take place before Lenz occurs is what allows you to engineer around Lenz.

4. Wires in parallel connected in series create capacitance in the wires which accomplishes the same thing as longer wires. Gives you the same result as longer wires with LESS wire

5. Speed of the rotor. If a magnet gets from point A where it begins to produce flux in the core material to point B where it is aligned with the core quick enough, all the steps that must occur do not have time to take place. You “outrun” Lenz.

6. Add a capacitor in parallel with the coil. Same as adding length to the wire or winding wires in parallel and connecting them in series. Finding the RIGHT capacitor for the core material you are using, the length of wire you have and the RPM of your rotor can be tricky and very time consuming but once you HAVE it, it is the simplest solution there is because it works with ANY coil no matter the number of wires or their length. It is the ultimate solution to Lenz.

I think this is information EVERYONE should have and understand. It allows us to build motors with NO back EMF and generators with NO Lenz

Comment

I think probably everybody here has built some kind of coil that produces output when a rotor with magnets is turned near it.

imagine your only input cost is what it takes to turn that motor.

Imagine your output is whatever you were able to get out of that coil times as many coils as you are able to find places around the rotor for. That is your output.

There is no drag on the motor from adding additional iron mass that the motor must force the magnet past.
                Magnetic neutralization cancels that.

There is no drag on the motor from Lenz. Tesla style coils eliminate that issue.

if you have a coil and you have such a rotor you can do the math to see what is possible. Or you can wait until after the conference and I will show you.

I’m almost done with my board. Ordered a 60 amp DC meter for my motor because I wanted to be able to show the drag as I added coils and I usually maxed out or came close to it with a 30 amp meter. Gotta be accurate or bi will whine. Is he still hiding in the dark? Such a coward!
                I've refuted all your BS numerous times. You simply don't listen. I'm just waiting for your proof quietly else I'll be blamed for the inevitable delays.
                bi

Comment

• You have your opinion based on, well, your opinion. And I have my facts based on what I have built, watched run, measured and tested.

You have not seen this machine run. You have not measured it. You have not tested it. You are the skeptic standing in front of the Wright Brothers’ plane insisting it will never fly. Good luck with that.

COWARD

Comment

• Why can't they do this? Answer; it's not very easy to to get the result you crave for.
                    There's just not much to it and it gives the right result.
                    https://youtu.be/SSKSKbq_yLA

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                      Why can't they do this? Answer; it's not very easy to to get the result you crave for.
                      Hi Q_w,
                      it's a nice clean, easy to follow video without a lot of noise and confusion, but really doesn't convey much information, does it? He shows no output/input for efficiency, no comparison to commerical off the shelf generators, no cost/performance, etc. What's the value proposition? I don't see it.

At least he isn't making any incredible claims like some guys around here. I've seen his generator before. These scammers were using it on their Earth Engine.
                      https://ie.energy/earth_engine/
                      bi

Comment

• All we're after is the efficiency which he shows to be 91%. Have you seen an OU claim as well done as this?....No.
                        The set-up the man shows us isn't open to obfuscation.
                        Remember UFO and his asymmetric machine? People ended up with asymmetric bank balances as a result!
                        This video is quite good at the basics, you can't fudge it.
                        https://youtu.be/82TYIjuSi-U

Comment

• From watching prof Carson it gave me the idea that if Turion were to convert to a hand crank he could really make his point. He might have to enlist a couple of helpers to get enough watts to reach 5000 rpm.

Comment

• I looked up what a good cyclist could sustain which would be circa 250 watts . So I think it would be a good way to see if adding more coils increased the input power.

Comment

• Here is a video we posted a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iHy...ature=youtu.be

It shows the machine with NO COILS IN PLACE drawing 7 amps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCKz...ature=youtu.be

Then we put 4 out of 12 coils in place and the second video shows the INCREASE IN AMP DRAW AND THE DECREASE IN RPM.

I can tell you that there is a CURVE. The first coil does not effect the motor as much as the second does. The third affects it even more and so on. IF you ever BUILT a machine like this, you would see exactly what I see. That with ALL twelve coils in place the machine draws nearly 30 amps, and with the neutralizing magnets in place we can lower the amp draw of the motor back down to around 9 amps. I think in one of the subsequent videos with all the coils in place he got it down to 10 or 11 amps, but with fine tuning you can get it down to 9.

I believe he also showed it running with MORE coils in place, b ut it drew too many amps for the power supply. These videos all run together in my head. Too many over the years.

My claims and statements are made based on exactly what I see on the bench, not on crap I was spoon fed by someone like bi who says magnetic neutralization has NO value at speed under load. EVERY COIL costs you in amp draw of the prime mover, and sometimes in RPM. To eliminate that "DRAG" increases the output of the generator because the motor is going FASTER and the input to the system is LESS. These are BOTH important.

You can deny it all you want. People who actually BUILD it will see for themselves. There are TWO reasons no one has turned a generator with an electric motor. THIS is one of them, and the other is Lenz. Which we have shown, and even the DEBUNKING VIDEO shows you can outrun.
                              Last edited by Turion; 03-02-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
                                Why can't they do this? Answer; it's not very easy to to get the result you crave for.

Interesting generator, thanks for sharing and discussing, this generator has been on the network for several years, from the demonstration and explanation videos, I have learned from it, he comments that it has almost no retention of the stator and magnets, and the inclination of the coil, In addition, the generation in the cresca of the wave is activated (I see it this way in the pantente), where they illustrate its operation.

I wonder if the stator and rotor of this generator (Joe Shepard), we would test it with the coils of Mr. Dave's configuration, it would be interesting to test it.

You have to look for new alternatives, new research paths and carry out the tests, if you are not looking for something new, you will not discover the new.
                                Last edited by alexelectric; 03-03-2021, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X