No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did it YEARS ago. It’s called research. Ever hear of it? It’s what you do BEFORE you insist you know what you’re talking about. Give it a try sometime.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Please do this and surprise us all.
      bi
      rockinchair commanders

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        I did it YEARS ago. It’s called research. Ever hear of it? It’s what you do BEFORE you insist you know what you’re talking about. Give it a try sometime.
        Cool. Let's see the data, test procedure and documentation.
        bi

Comment

Hi Turion,

That is what I was referring to as increased machine loss. And why I thought those anticogging magnets would increase required motor power.

Sounds like they'll last long enough to stabilize speed and power so you can get some good test data. And BTW, it's probably the nickel plating on the magnets that harbor eddy currents causing the bulk of the heat. Non-conductive coatings may be available. But then again, I doubt the magnets are of any real value. Has Alex tested with and without the anticogging magnets?

bi
          ”You thought”. That’s your whole problem. Everything is based on what you “think” rather than what we see on the bench. It’s all what you “think” rather than facts. I “think” you are a COWARDLY idiot, so it MUST be true! The opposition magnets don’t increase required motor power, they REDUCE it. I have SHOWN that in videos. Do you even bother to watch?

Alex can verify this. Once again, it’s called research. Ever hear of it? It’s what you do when you “think” something is true to prove to yourself whether you are right or wrong BEFORE bayou open your mouth to try and discredit the work of others who have actually DONE the research.
          Last edited by Turion; 02-27-2021, 05:16 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Quantum,

If you have a rotor with magnets on it turned by a motor, you pay a specific amount for that in watts. Call this your Baseline Cost. Every time you add a coil to that rotor there is an increase in watts drawn by the motor as shown in the debunk vide and as I have seen on the bench. I referred to this as magnetic drag. With a standard coil it is a certain amount. With Tesla wound coils the amount is greater, which is also shown in the video. With magnetic neutralization, THIS DOESN’T MATTER. You can almost zero this out, bringing the cost of turning the rotor back to what it was when NO coils were in place. Baseline plus a couple amps. This was NOT my idea and was patented over 100 years ago. The concept is now in the public domain.

So now we put our coil under load. A standard coil will increase the amp draw in the motor for a certain output. A Tesla wound coil will not.[1] You will have the same amp draw you had at Baseline plus two amps.

Add as many coils as you want as long as you have magnetic neutralization. Very little cost. Put them under load. NO additional cost if they are Tesla coils.

This is not rocket science. bi can do everything he can think of to discredit this. He is allowed to hide in the dark like a coward and do that while I put my name on everything I claim. He can call me a liar and a con man and a fraud, but it makes no difference. The truth will come out. He has no guts. He claims to be doing this to save everyone, yet he has not built and demonstrated a single thing to disprove what I have said. Even the guy in the debunk video showed that speed up under coils are REAL. He just sees no value in them. Without magnetic neutralization to offset their negative effect, NEITHER DO I.

But is it so hard to understand that a magnet attracted to the core (a negative) can be offset or “neutralized” by two magnets in opposition to each other that can be adjusted?[2] Really? I have to SHOW that to prove it is real? Really? You can’t take my WORD that it is possible?

Because everything else is proven in the debunk video. If the negative effects of the speed up under load coil are “zeroed out” by magnetic neutralization you are left with coils that have NO effect on the motor when they are put under load.

Not rocket science
            Not rocket science, it's BS.

2 things.

1. Tesla wound coils. Turion says "A standard coil will increase the amp draw in the motor for a certain output. A Tesla wound coil will not."[1]
            Not true. The debunk video demonstrated it that both coils, when loaded, used the same power from the source.

2. Magnetic neutralization. Turion says his neutralization magnets "neutralize" the attractive force between the primary field magnet and the core.[2] That is false. The force (attraction) between the primary field magnet and the core is still present even with his extra magnets in repulsion. Those do reduce cogging, but do not affect the primary magnet field flux in the core.

Both 1 and 2 have nothing to do with power output or input at constant speed and load. They are irrelevant. Why do we labor with irrelevant BS? It is a distraction tactic by someone who knows that he is unable to prove his basic claim, 2000 watts out with 300 watts in.
            Regards,
            bi

Comment

• Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference!

Comment

Not rocket science, it's BS.

2 things.

1. Tesla wound coils. Turion says "A standard coil will increase the amp draw in the motor for a certain output. A Tesla wound coil will not."[1]
                Not true. The debunk video demonstrated it that both coils, when loaded, used the same power from the source.

2. Magnetic neutralization. Turion says his neutralization magnets "neutralize" the attractive force between the primary field magnet and the core.[2] That is false. The force (attraction) between the primary field magnet and the core is still present even with his extra magnets in repulsion. Those do reduce cogging, but do not affect the primary magnet field flux in the core.

Both 1 and 2 have nothing to do with power output or input at constant speed and load. They are irrelevant. Why do we labor with irrelevant BS? It is a distraction tactic by someone who knows that he is unable to prove his basic claim, 2000 watts out with 300 watts in.
                Regards,
                bi
                1. The video shows that BOTH coils when UNLOADED cause additional amp draw by the motor and that the “Tesla” coil draws more amps, which is exactly what I said. You choose to pick out the facts you want which demonstrates just what you are. Regardless, BOTH coils cause amp draw which can be neutralized by the offsetting magnets.

2. Once again, you play with semantics to try and discredit what I have shown. The rotor magnet has two “effects” as it passes the core. It induces flux in the core material, which the opposition magnets do not effect. Two, it is attracted to, and tries to “lock” on the core material which the opposition magnets “neutralize” just as I have said.

Anyone who believes that the increased amp draw of the motor and its reduced RPM as a result of the attraction of the rotor magnets to the core being eliminated will NOT affect the output of the generator at load is an idiot. The decrease in input power ALONE means an increase in net output.

Anyone who believes that eliminating the increased amp draw of the motor and its reduced RPM as a result of Lenz will not have an effect on power at load is an idiot. The decrease in input power ALONE means an increase in Net output.

I have proven my watts in watts out claim to SEVERAL people. I just haven’t proven it to YOU. If this is such bunk, why waste so much if your time trying to discredit me? Hmmm? Because you are a paid shill. A COWARD who hides in the dark and can say whatever he wants because it doesn’t reflect on him. Be a man and come out of the dark. COWARD. I put my name on what t say and I stand by it. Yes, I have made mistakes. The difference between us is I admit mine. That’s what a MAN does. Come on, put on your big boy pants and step up. Or keep wearing that diaper and slinking around in the dark.

Probably stinking around in the dark. Gotta change that diaper once in a while.
                Last edited by Turion; 02-27-2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Debunked definitely gets speed up when the coil is shorted from 1674 ti 1734, some 60 rpm! He also gets a reduction of 165 watts input power.

Comment

• Quantum,
                    But as demonstrated in the video, if you are at X amount to turn the rotor and adding the special coil costs you X plus five, then speeding up under load getting you back down to X is if no benefit.

If you are at X with the coil ALREADY added and speeding up under load gets you to X-5, THEN you have something.

Still, neutral gives the most output as a generator coil.

Comment

• Hey Turion,

Remember this?

05-25-2019, 01:03 PM

LifePo4

LifePo4 batteries, because they accept the charge so much better than a standard battery seem to charge just fine with a stock motor running between them. So they seem to take the charge at ANY frequency and charge even without the higher voltage. SO FAR By higher voltage I mean two sides with different voltages will equalize without the losses to impedance you see in lead acid batteries, so it LOOKS like you don’t always have to have 2.5 volts over the battery standing voltage to get it to charge correctly.

I only have one LifePo4 12 volt battery. But it is composed of 6 two volt cells. This lets me run a three battery system using four cells on one side for 8 volts and two cells on the other side for 4 volts, which gives me a 4 volt potential difference I can run a VERY small dc motor on. Because of their cost, I wanted to invest a little time playing with them before spending the money on several batteries. So far I really like what I see.
                      "But it is composed of 6 two volt cells. "

Is that a lie from you? It is obviously false. You admitted so a few posts later. So if one considers the telling, writing or transmitting of a falsehood a lie, then you are a liar, are you not?

My identity has no relevance to the validity of your claim. Extraordinary claims demand proof.

Stop all this BS and prove your claimed o.u./free energy device works.

bi

Comment

• That was a mistake, to which I admitted almost immediately. As soon as I got the battery all the way apart and could see how the cells were connected.
                        I was wrong and admitted it. How about you do the same- once. You keep bringing that up as if one mistake in how the cells were connected proves you are right. Is that all you got. Weak, Diaper Dandy.

BS. Isn’t that YOUR name? BiStander? Come out,come out. COWARD. Remember that Loooong post I made explaining why this works and how this works. You know, the one where I asked you to point to a single statement that was a lie and you couldn’t? You don’t think THAT has any relevance here? You pick words to argue about because the FACTS prove you wrong and the TrUTH hurts too much to deal with. COWARD!
                        Last edited by Turion; 02-27-2021, 09:07 PM.

Comment

That was a mistake, to which I admitted almost immediately. As soon as I got the battery all the way apart and could see how the cells were connected.
                          I was wrong and admitted it. How about you do the same- once. You keep bringing that up as if one mistake in how the cells were connected proves you are right. Is that all you got. Weak, Diaper Dandy.

BS. Isn’t that YOUR name? BiStander? Come out,come out. COWARD. Remember that Loooong post I made explaining why this works and how this works. You know, the one where I asked you to point to a single statement that was a lie and you couldn’t? You don’t think THAT has any relevance here? You pick words to argue about because the FACTS prove you wrong and the TrUTH hurts too much to deal with. COWARD!
                          Turion,

So you call your false statement about the number of cells in that battery a mistake. Why isn't that false statement a lie? But either way, I say your statement of claim of device o.u. is false. Maybe it is a mistake. Maybe it is deception or lie. So what? It is untrue. You do not have or never have had a device put out 2000 watts using 300 watts as you claim and as you say you have proven to others and seen on your bench. Just like the 6 cells. It isn't so. You're afraid to post your proof because I'll see the flaw in it just as I saw the flaw in your 6 cell battery statement. I didn't need to build a 12V LiFe battery to know how many series connected cells are required because I have the knowledge and experience in the field. And the same with the generator. I know the science. You're mistaken and promoting a falsehood.

Your complaining about anonymity and childish name-calling and ridicule are indications about yourself and have nothing to do with fact and truth and the device.
                          bi

Comment

• Just like you hiding in the dark and attempting to discredit others without facing them like a man reveals volumes about YOUR character. Can't have it both ways, COWARD.

I lie is an intentional falsehood. A mistake is unintentional. But since you are the Wikipedia expert, I'm sure you already know that. Once again you attempt to use semantics to CYA. But we see you for what you are.

Those who replicate what I have shown, like Alex, will see what I wanted them to see. You never will and that's fine with me. In the grand scheme of things you are a pimple on the rear end. The truth will come out, and you will explode. That's what pimples eventually do.

By the way, I am not afraid to post my results. I have shown what it takes to run the motor with all 12 coils in place. I have shown the output from an individual coil. I just haven't shown it all at the same time. MOST people can multiply, so they can figure out pretty close to what he actual output of the machine would be. After the conference all the videos I have taken will be made public. What will you do then? Oh I know, change your forum name and attack someone else. COWARD

Comment

Just like you hiding in the dark and attempting to discredit others without facing them like a man reveals volumes about YOUR character. Can't have it both ways, COWARD.

I lie is an intentional falsehood. A mistake is unintentional. But since you are the Wikipedia expert, I'm sure you already know that. Once again you attempt to use semantics to CYA. But we see you for what you are.

Those who replicate what I have shown, like Alex, will see what I wanted them to see. You never will and that's fine with me. In the grand scheme of things you are a pimple on the rear end. The truth will come out, and you will explode. That's what pimples eventually do.

By the way, I am not afraid to post my results. I have shown what it takes to run the motor with all 12 coils in place. I have shown the output from an individual coil. I just haven't shown it all at the same time. MOST people can multiply, so they can figure out pretty close to what he actual output of the machine would be. After the conference all the videos I have taken will be made public. What will you do then? Oh I know, change your forum name and attack someone else. COWARD
                              "I just haven't shown it all at the same time." You say. You never have actually had more output than input. You're going on an assumption, which is invalid.

And thanks for the kind words.
                              bi

Comment

• LOL. I keep telling you I have measured input and output all at the same time, but you keep ignoring that little fact. You live in your own dark little world.

Comment

Working...
                                X