The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    I've been thinking about the debunked video. The fellow gets exactly the same .035 efficiency from the bifilar coil and the mono coil.
    There is an effect which can come in to play, see link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autotransformer
    Efficiency = (power output) / (power input) * 100%. Look it up.

fetch?photoid=501526.png

{From the debunker video}

https://youtu.be/kfRxsC9yumQ

Using bifilar coil at load, power out = 10 watts, power in = 280 watts, efficiency = 10w/280w*100% = 3.57%.

Using single wire coil at same load and same conditions, power out = 10 watts, power in = 280 watts, efficiency = 10w/280w*100% = 3.57%.

Exactly the same. This is what I've been saying from the start. There is no advantage at load. All the "speed-up-under-load" coil does is to increase loss at no load.

Turion, Thane Heins, BM or anybody else has never shown a valid comparison of the bifilar, or "speed-up-under-load", coil to the standard wound coil. They all compare their coil loaded, or shorted, to its no load condition. And yes, RPM increases and primer mover power reduces because their coil has inflated loss at no-load, not because it offers advantage over a standard coil under the same load and same conditions.

The debunker performs a very concise and valid test. All the equipment and instruments are the same (even the core) except for the one variable, the coil. He then tabulates his data and presents a chart.
    bi
    Last edited by bistander; 02-26-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Yes, it takes a bit of following. Mono coil is easy 10 /280
      for the bifilar the pin is first measured shorted 270 and when the load is added, the short is removed and the resistance of the load added 280. The effect of the load is the reverse of the mono coil.
      I've just seen something quite odd, the mono coil is 268 open and 269 shorted so the load on that goes up too with the resistance of the load added.
      I'm confused!
      Last edited by Quantum_well; 02-26-2021, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• The braking effect of the open circuit bifilar is amazing. Who would have thought an idling coil could eat up 165 watts?

Comment

Yes, it takes a bit of following. Mono coil is easy 10 /280
          for the bifilar the pin is first measured shorted 270 and when the load is added, the short is removed and the resistance of the load added 280. The effect of the load is the reverse of the mono coil.
          I've just seen something quite odd, the mono coil is 268 open and 269 shorted so the load on that goes up too with the resistance of the load added.
          I'm confused!
          Also interesting, power in for bifilar shorted = 272 watts & 269 watts for the mono. Essentially the same.

Bifilar unconnected = 437 watts, mono unconnected = 268 watts. That's 169 watts more while the bifilar is 58RPM slower. That's it in a nutshell, all the bifilar coil does is increase no-load loss.
          bi

Comment

The braking effect of the open circuit bifilar is amazing. Who would have thought an idling coil could eat up 165 watts?
            It helps me to visualize the bifilar coil as a transmission line equivalent circuit.

image.png

image from: https://steemit.com/stemng/@kaydee/c...ir-performance

bi

Comment

• Prius is a motor generator which appears to be relatively efficient.

Comment

• You can knock 20/mpg off that battling a headwind, with the heating on, the lights on, the wipers on and a couple of passengers.
                IMG_20190216_125003.jpg
                Last edited by Quantum_well; 02-26-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Just think if Thane could add Regenx.

Comment

When you look at the extra input vs output it is pretty good. For the bifilar it works out at 10/8 which is 125%.
                    For the ordinary coil it's 10/11 which is 90%. So if you had 30 bifilar coils you'd get 300 watts out for 240 watts
                    in plus the 270 iding which is total input 410 watts. 300/410 which is 73% overall efficiency.
                    Hi Quantum,

Input power when the coil is shorted doesn't enter into any type of efficiency calculation.

The only reason I see that he took that data was because Thane and others used to short circuit the coil leads to demonstrate speed-up-under-load. But the short circuit of the coil output leads necessarily sets the load (output) voltage to zero making any efficiency = zero.
                    bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Efficiency = (power output) / (power input) * 100%. Look it up.

fetch?photoid=501526.png

{From the debunker video}

https://youtu.be/kfRxsC9yumQ

Using bifilar coil at load, power out = 10 watts, power in = 280 watts, efficiency = 10w/280w*100% = 3.57%.

Using single wire coil at same load and same conditions, power out = 10 watts, power in = 280 watts, efficiency = 10w/280w*100% = 3.57%.

Exactly the same. This is what I've been saying from the start. There is no advantage at load. All the "speed-up-under-load" coil does is to increase loss at no load.
                      bi
                      And you have been wrong from the start.

In the video he SHOWS us this is a “speed up under load coil” and at the RPM he is running the motor it DOES speed up the motor and he shows the increase in RPM’s.

As I have stated like a hundred times, if the coil is speeding the motor UP it is NOT putting out its maximum as a generator coil. So slow the motor down by DECREASING its input and the coil output will go UP.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post

In the video he SHOWS us this is a “speed up under load coil” and at the RPM he is running the motor it DOES speed up the motor and he shows the increase in RPM’s.

As I have stated like a hundred times, if the coil is speeding the motor UP it is NOT putting out its maximum as a generator coil. So slow the motor down by DECREASING its input and the coil output will go UP.
                        I don't think so. But the point is that the "special" coil will not run with less power input than a standard wound coil at the same load (output power) with conditions being equal.
                        bi

Comment

• Take a "special coil and adjust the motor speed so that the coil causes the motor to neither speed up nor slow down when the coil is under load.
                          Measure the input in volts and amps to the motor and the output in volts and amps to the load

Then take a monofilar coil with the same amount of wire on it and do the same thing and compare the results.

SUPRISE!!!!!!
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I see the speed up as the result of removing 165 watts braking effect that the open circuit bifilar coil is causing.

Comment

I see the speed up as the result of removing 165 watts braking effect that the open circuit bifilar coil is causing.
                              Dave he can't understand what you are saying. The problem is if an experimenter has a rotor turning at 150 watts befor he installs a coil and core that afterward the draw will slightly increase to say 155watts. This is what he is calling BRAKING "5W"?? Then when the coil is engaged goes back to 150w again but now the coil is generating 75w. I guess you need to go high accuracy testing? How brilliant does one need to be here?

These people not only have no common sense they don't think for themselves at all. Pride brings a huge fall. Maybe you are over the pride thing? Naw, it couldn't be, you are so smart we can't even get you to see. All you see is what teacher told you. Everything you know is a lie and based on lies. A con job.

The libtards must think I am the meanest man who ever lived.

Comment

Take a "special coil and adjust the motor speed so that the coil causes the motor to neither speed up nor slow down when the coil is under load.
                                Measure the input in volts and amps to the motor and the output in volts and amps to the load

Then take a monofilar coil with the same amount of wire on it and do the same thing and compare the results.

SUPRISE!!!!!!
                                Please do this and surprise us all.
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X