No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turion thank you, and please don't misunderstand my sentence about the fact that you have to put it into practice because only theory is not enough, (I read that you made several prototypes), but my intention was to try to replicate them with your help. , and not to enter into a theoretical discussion on the possible functioning, evidently I expressed myself badly, but I think that the fault lies in the fact that, being Italian, I use the google translator to write, and sometimes i have noticed that the meaning of the sentences changes , I apologize again to all the members.
    Last edited by Memphis; 02-24-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      So bi, which part of the extensive post I just made is a lie? Or is it all just a lie? Let’s be specific now. Go on, you can do it. Post the words that are a lie right here.
      Turion,

I've been through this numerous times. The lie is that it works, meaning that your device will output more real power than it requires as input for a sustained duration long enough to exclude transients. Proof is what I have been asking for since you went public with that claim. That is specific.

Whether the bits and pieces, schemes, tactics, gimmicks, theories and reasoning you outlined are valid is irrelevant or inconsequential to the primary claim of o.u. My thoughts on those are documented, mostly on this thread. Please locate and refer to something specific which I've said that you want to discuss further.
      ​​​​​​
      Regards,
      bi

Comment

• So you do not dispute that the reactions I have explained in the extended explanation above occur as can easily be seen, demonstrated, and proven. You do not dispute my explanation of WHY it works. You do not dispute my explanation if HOW it works. Because we BOTH know you can’t, and would be made to look the FOOL. So all that you can do is fall back on your old stand by of “It doesn’t work”. No proof. No evidence. I’ve refuted all that. So now it’s just shouting “liar, liar” from the dark. COWARD, COWARD

Put on your big boy pants and face me like a man. Or sit in your diaper in the dark.

it should be obvious to EVERYONE that you had no response to the information I posted above except to call me a liar. Avoid the truth at all costs. It will bite you in the butt every time.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

So you do not dispute that the reactions I have explained in the extended explanation above occur as can easily be seen, demonstrated, and proven. You do not dispute my explanation of WHY it works. You do not dispute my explanation if HOW it works. Because we BOTH know you can’t, and would be made to look the FOOL. So all that you can do is fall back on your old stand by of “It doesn’t work”. No proof. No evidence. I’ve refuted all that. So now it’s just shouting “liar, liar” from the dark. COWARD, COWARD

Put on your big boy pants and face me like a man. Or sit in your diaper in the dark.

it should be obvious to EVERYONE that you had no response to the information I posted above except to call me a liar. Avoid the truth at all costs. It will bite you in the butt every time.
          I've addressed those points before. I've responded many times. For example: Yes, your coil can make the motor speed up when loaded. But that is irrelevant to power input and output compared to a standard coil under same conditions. It's actually wasted effort IMO. Count the number of times I've told you that. Similar situation with many other points you make in those posts.

You go back and read my posts. I don't want to repeat myself again. I have done that often enough to realize you forget what I say really soon or don't bother to read it in the first place. So, you be specific. Review my posts and provide a linked quote and a specific question or statement which you don't understand or wish to discuss further and I'll be happy to engage.

I'd really prefer to delay the discussion of those specifics until after you test the output/input. Then you will be more receptive to fact and truth.
          bi

ps. Truth will support my argument.

Comment

• Can one beat Lens with speed? Screenshot_20210224-215401_Drive~2.jpg

Comment

• That’s what you always do. When you’re proven wrong, ignore it. But if it’s an argument you think you can win you jump on it with both feet.

PS. I have actually already measured the inputs and outputs.

PSS. Many times
              Last edited by Turion; 02-25-2021, 12:37 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

That’s what you always do. When you’re proven wrong, ignore it.

PS. I have actually already measured the inputs and outputs.

PSS. Many times
                Then what's the problem. Post the proof. Show the world. Back up your claims. You have never made available a valid documented test showing output real power in excess of input power running in equilibrium. Fact.
                bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  I'll be happy to engage.

I'd really prefer to delay the discussion of those specifics until after you test the output/input. Then you will be more receptive to fact and truth.
                  bi
                  This is why BYE flunked Science class

Comment

• Hi Turion,

That is what I was referring to as increased machine loss. And why I thought those anticogging magnets would increase required motor power.

Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                    Well, the video is no longer available, Mr Dave, but very interesting what you say about core heating and the search for solutions.

But there is also heating in the repulsive magnets, when operating the generator project, and testing with the support magnets to reduce the core-magnet drag, the magnets get hot, I have not carried out more tests, I do not know how much they could affect to the generator, it's a matter of continuing with more tests, I don't know if you Mr. Dave already foresaw it

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    I didn’t foresee the opposition magnets getting hot. I didn’t see it when running the generator only 20 minutes at a time. Thats a really BIG problem. I guess I have some experimenting to do. Been thinking of ways to use the rotor to do some air cooling. But I will leave all that up to those with experience.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    ...​​​​​ In fact, the additional magnets in your anticogging scheme increase the total machine loss at speed. ...
                    bi
                    Sounds like they'll last long enough to stabilize speed and power so you can get some good test data. And BTW, it's probably the nickel plating on the magnets that harbor eddy currents causing the bulk of the heat. Non-conductive coatings may be available. But then again, I doubt the magnets are of any real value. Has Alex tested with and without the anticogging magnets?

​​​​​​​bi

Comment

• People quite often seem to think they can beat Lens. Million rpm motors are about which are practical but it's also possible to spin a ball up to many millions of rpm.
                      https://pes.ee.ethz.ch/research/rese...-Motors-1.html

Comment

• Either you can outrun Lenz or you can’t. If you CAN, which is what I have seen, what are the effects of using a Lenz neutral coil in place if a standard coil?

Comment

• All I'm pointing out is how quick nature is, the same rules seem to apply at 10 rpm as they do at a million rpm so there's no hope of beating Lens timewise.

Comment

• I completely disagree. Sorry, but even the debunking video shows that at the correct RPM Lenz accelerates the motor rather than slowing it down. Not to mention the thousands of times I have seen it on the bench.

Comment

• Turion, I'm not saying you are wrong about your observations.What I'm amazed by is that electro magnetic side of things seem to show normal operation whatever the speed. The limiting factor is the physical force causing the rotor to disintegrate.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/gcLe0cYY2j0

Another speeding coil

However it accelerates

Comment

Working...
                                X