The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Oh, and I watched the "Debunk Thane" video again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfRxsC9yumQ

Notice he only runs a 10 watt load. Something that will NOT drag down the motor or cause it to draw any significant amount of amps with this monocular coil. If he ran a REAL LOAD and compared the two coils and their overall effect on the performance, what would you see? We can always establish test conditions that give us the results we WANT to see. Motivated reasoning.
    It was a Debunk Thane video. And Thane uses 10 W loads, single coils.
    bi

Comment

• I don't care WHAT Thane uses. I care that you are debunking Tesla style coils with crap videos that don't tell the real story. It's almost as if you don't want the truth to come out. Why would that be?
      Last edited by Turion; 02-22-2021, 05:16 AM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thane uses 166 watts to do this!
        https://youtu.be/O1dOcFGP4lQ

Comment

I don't care WHAT Thane uses. I care that you are debunking Tesla style coils with crap videos that don't tell the real story. It's almost as if you don't want the truth to come out. Why would that be?
          Turion,

It seemed as though you cared; enough to complain about it. And why do I, and others, debunk guys like you and Thane? Because you spread and promote falsehoods using bad (misrepresented) science, bad logic and outright lies. Some people actually care enough to counter, or attempt to counter the harm done by you guys, by showing the truth. You don't like that? You could always prove your claim.

Checked in with Greyland lately? You indicated that he was near to testing a few weeks ago and the folks from the lab were going to visit and help him test.

Regards,
          bi
          ps: Truth? It has always been about truth. Truth in your claim. Truth that can be shown by a simple ratio: (Real power output)/( power input). I've always wanted that truth to come out. That is exactly what I've been asking for since you made the claim public. "truth to come out" you say? Bring it on!

Comment

• I have not checked in with Greyland lately. I have been too busy. I’m sure he will let me know when he presents to the boys at the lab.

And just as information, bro big mouth posted some ridiculous crap about how I said four independent labs tested my machine. I never said that. It has been tested on two different occasions by the same independent lab, and they would be the ones who test it again. He is a liar, plain and simple. These statements can be checked and verified.

You have called me a liar, a con man and a fraud. Yet you have no proof. You have done no tests of this machine. You certainly haven’t replicated it. You didn’t even do the 7th grade experiment you said you would. Or at least you haven’t shared the results. Why is that? Did it prove you wrong? Of COURSE it did. I know. I’ve done that experiment. Your continued harassment is the legal definition of libel and defamation of character, for which there can be legal consequences. Which is why you hide your identity and shout from the dark. But the best part is I can say anything I want about you because you are fiction. You don’t exist. You pretend to be a savior of the people when all you are is a pathetic joke. To frightened to come out of the dark and take responsibility for your actions. Unless you tell us who you really are, why don’t you just shut up and crawl back into the dark. If you really believe I’m a fraud, have the courage to put your name behind your mouth. Otherwise we see you for what you are. A paid mouthpiece of those who want the truth invalidated. Pathetic man. Really pathetic.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

I have not checked in with Greyland lately. I have been too busy. I’m sure he will let me know when he presents to the boys at the lab.

And just as information, bro big mouth posted some ridiculous crap about how I said four independent labs tested my machine. I never said that. It has been tested on two different occasions by the same independent lab, and they would be the ones who test it again. He is a liar, plain and simple. These statements can be checked and verified.

You have called me a liar, a con man and a fraud. Yet you have no proof. You have done no tests of this machine. You certainly haven’t replicated it. You didn’t even do the 7th grade experiment you said you would. Or at least you haven’t shared the results. Why is that? Did it prove you wrong? Of COURSE it did. I know. I’ve done that experiment. Your continued harassment is the legal definition of libel and defamation of character, for which there can be legal consequences. Which is why you hide your identity and shout from the dark. But the best part is I can say anything I want about you because you are fiction. You don’t exist. You pretend to be a savior of the people when all you are is a pathetic joke. To frightened to come out of the dark and take responsibility for your actions. Unless you tell us who you really are, why don’t you just shut up and crawl back into the dark. If you really believe I’m a fraud, have the courage to put your name behind your mouth. Otherwise we see you for what you are. A paid mouthpiece of those who want the truth invalidated. Pathetic man. Really pathetic.
              My statements concerning you and your claims are true, therefore not defamatory. Prove that I have made false statements about you by proving your claimed device performance to the satisfaction of a court of law, and you might have a case. Other than that, it's just BS.

Your friend, Mr. NROC, chooses to be anonymous and you're ok with that. In fact you use his statements often.

I guess I have been delayed in that experiment which I said I thought I might do by a few weeks. Like you are always prompt in delivering what you say? We all have other stuff to attend to. Besides, from your posts of a few weeks ago, I thought you, or black beauty #2, or Greyland might have done the out/in test by now. So, as you often say, I'll get to it when I get to it.

Regards,
              bi
              Ref:
              To prevail on a defamation claim if you are a private individual, you must first prove that the statement was false. If the statement is true, no matter how unflattering it may be, your claim will be barred because truth is an absolute defense to a defamation action.
              https://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo...character.html

______
              Last edited by bistander; 02-22-2021, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I have not checked in with Greyland lately. I

And just as information, bro big mouth posted some ridiculous crap about how I said four independent labs tested my machine. I never said that.
                Okay so 4 or 5X tests? Did did I get it right now? The games about who lied is a joke. The results are what tests are about. Do the results ever come back or are the results rejected. That is all I wondered. Then there are the engineers who did tests. What about their finds? Are you afraid to let us all know what their findings were? Hiding behind intimidation threats of libel again? I forgot the "Libel" card. In other words do not try an hold you accountable or we are libel for asking because you know how to legally morph a challenge into libel. Now that is a joke.

Where are the results? Stop dancing around the libel belly pole and show us the result. The results are clear. You already told us I guess but can't man up. Machine runs under load 10 min and the heat melts the wire.

The labs did not have enough time to run tests. And you are still fantasizing casting a new brand of BB's. Good luck with that.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-22-2021, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• bi,
                  In other words, if I have told the truth, you've just admitted to your guilt. Come out, come out wherever you are.

Yes, I am OK with NROC being anonymous. He hasn't called me a liar, a con man and a fraud. I believe anyone who says those kind of things about someone should be man enough to reveal themselves instead of hiding behind some fake name. "Man enough" seems to be the big issue here. ARE you man enough? I didn't think so! I think YOUR actions are those of a coward. A low life, despicable coward. Make all the excuses you want. I believe that things about somebody while hiding in the dark is the act of a coward. C*O*W*A*R*D.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Okay so 4 or 5X tests? Did did I get it right now?
                  No, you didn't get it right. Do you have a reading deficiency?

I have, on several occasions, stated what happened when I had the machine tested. If you COULD read, you would know that. They verified the input in volts and amps to the motor. They verified the output of coils INDIVIDUALLY to the 200 watt light bulbs. But because they did not have enough meters to record the output in volts and amps of all 12 coils at the same time going to six different 200 watt bulbs as loads, they would not verify the TOTAL output of the machine. Luckily I cHAVE enough meters to do that.

If you could READ, you would know that I objected to being called a liar, a fraud and a con man, not to being questioned on results. Those statements by bi have nothing to do with "challenging" my results. You can challenge someone's results or statements without calling them a liar, a con man and a fraud.

Stop whining for results. Build it yourself. You will have to learn to do things for yourself some day. It might as well be now.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

The labs did not have enough time to run tests..
                  More lies. I never said that. I never said the lab did not have enough time to run tests. Is that your goal now? Just throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks? You can't win an argument with facts so you resort to whatever you think will work? LOL

I am working on this machine, as I have said. When it is done, I will be testing coils, as I have said. I will take video of the result and send it to Aaron. as I have said. I will present at the conference as I have said. That's all you're getting from me. You want results before that, build it yourself.

Comment

• Basically there's one way to do a proper test and that is to measure the applied torque and the rpm. Considering all the time Thane has spent he could have sourced a good quality torque meter and shown conclusive results.
                    Why don't these people back up their claims with the correct equipment? The answer has to be that it's impossible to fudge the results.A good example has to be giving an answer in joules, I can sort of get an idea of what 1100 joules is but I don't know where that figure came from.

Comment

• Turion,

The exact numbers vary a bit from time to time, but you said, and continue to say or claim that your device delivers real output power of 1800 to 2000 watts while requiring 300 watts or less input power. That is false. You do not have or never did have a device which could do that. Some would call making a false statement a lie. Some would say continuing to promote a known falsehood is a con and fraud. You made the claim. Back it up. My identity is off topic. So what if I am a coward? Or a superhero? That doesn't change the fact that you are promoting a falsehood. Think what you will about me. The world awaits for you to find the guts to properly test and disclose the results in order to prove your claim. Perhaps it is you who is cowardly.

Regards,
                      bi

Comment

• QW,
                        So now you're saying watts in and watts out is not ENOUGH proof??

The difference between the tests bi asks ME to do and the tests I ask HIM to do is I have already done the tests he asks me to do hundreds of times. I have checked and rechecked and double and triple checked the results. I just haven't shown them to HIM, which seems to be all that matters. I don't CARE if he shows me the results of the test I asked hime to do. Just be honest about the results. I have DONE that test too, so I KNOW what the results will be.

Comment

• oh bi, you are just a cowardly Lion. My "exact numbers" have only varied when talking about different versions of the machine. There have been 16 versions, some with six 2" magnets on the rotor, some with six 1" magnets on the rotor, some with six 3/4" magnets on the rotor, some with twelve 3/4" magnets on the rotor and now one with twenty two 3/4 magnets on the rotor,. Some builds have had ten coils and some twelve. if you expect the outputs all to be the same, you're not much of a builder. But we already knew THAT. I have "properly tested" the generator. I have never lied about my results. I just haven't proven them to you. There's a difference. And YES, you ARE a coward. COWARD. By the way, I haven't made "CLAIMS" about the generator. I have stated FACTS. There's a difference you know. LOL
                          Last edited by Turion; 02-23-2021, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• IMG_20210222_232129~2.jpg This is the problem with watts in vs watts out.

Comment

• Well, I thought watts was a measure of joules per second, so If I show the watts the motor is consuming (A) compared to the watts the load is consuming (B) and B is many times more than A, that SHOULD be all the proof required shouldn't it?

Comment

Well, I thought watts was a measure of joules per second, so If I show the watts the motor is consuming (A) compared to the watts the load is consuming (B) and B is many times more than A, that SHOULD be all the proof required shouldn't it?
                                Power is an instantaneous quantity, a rate, as you say, joules per second. As such, a ratio of (power out) to (power in) can be quite large during a transient, for an infinitesimal duration. That's why [energy out / energy in] should be used and those energy figures measured at equilibrium for a time duration long enough to discount any transients, including energy storage in the device. The energy ratio [watt seconds / watt seconds] mathematically reduces to the power ratio [watts / watts] dividing both numerator and denominator by seconds. When testing, it is acceptable to use measured (power out) and measured (power in) if the system is demonstrated to be in equilibrium (unchanging conditions) for long enough to rule out the effects of changes in stored energy.
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X