Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    bro,
    Do you now have, or have you EVER had a machine running with 12 coils or 24 coils on it?
    Coils assist the rotor not slow it down. Stop talking almost done and finish even a 4 coil. If you have coils slowing down the rotor each time you connect them, you need tuning. I See Thane run 1,2 and 3 or more coils throwing the blade levers one at a time, so your bullzhit stinks from here. Stop talking and finish. Your cute demeaning bro come back shows the level of crude you are. You suck. I already knew what you were from the beginning. The only diff is you lost your back up who sucks worse. Now we are on the same playing field as all of the low life's I told you I grew up in Detroit. Talk endless zhit and you will get a mouth full back.

In this video we are shown how each coil adds not subtracts. This changing of evidence is why I don't follow you work Dave, I follow the best. The best is Thane and as we clearly see the proof. I suggest you have a design that needs tuning.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-12-2021, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• So in other words you DONT have a machine that has 12 or 24 coils on it. Which means you have never seen what happens when you put that many coils on a machine. All you have is Thane’s videos.

Yes, when he throws a switch the machine can accelerate because the coil was put under load. Big deal. Tesla did that 100 years ago. Such progress! I have said 100 times that if your motor speeds up when you throw that switch you are not getting maximum output from that coil as a generator coil. That hasn’t changed. When tuned, my coils neither slow the motor down nor speed it up.

I showed a video with the motor turning the rotor with no coils in place and it only cost me 7 amps. With all the coils in place the amp draw was in the high 20’s. That’s a loss (at 36 volts) of 720 watts. Yes, the amp draw of the motor goes DOWN with speed up under load coils when Thane flipped the switch, but if it DOES, you are not getting max output from the coil as a generator coil. In the case of my machine I could adjust the coils to cause amp draw drop in the motor, and maybe get back down to only 7 amps input, but what happens to my coil output as generator coils? You can believe what you want to believe. I’m not looking for followers. Do what you want. Just remember, the truth is the truth and just because you talk tough doesn’t mean you know squat.

I’ve built 16 versions of this machine over the last ten years, improving every one and sharing everything so others can replicate. Have you built ONE yet? Didn’t think so. But you don’t need to. You can watch videos of Thane, and you know everything. Reminds me of bi and Wikipedia.
      Last edited by Turion; 02-12-2021, 05:37 PM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        just because you talk tough doesn’t mean you know squat.

I’ve built 16 versions of this machine over the last ten years, improving every one and sharing everything so others can replicate. Have you built ONE yet? Didn’t think so. But you don’t need to. You can watch videos of Thane, and you know everything. Reminds me of bi and Wikipedia.
        I have built machines also but i show them. You on the other hand pose yourself as the highest authority with no machine, no test run, no build and no evidence. That is what sucks dude. You can't just talk the job done. Sure others have copied your design and are trying to do your job for you. Sooner or later you will have to show something that proves the result like I have shown.

#1 Any coil will speed up underload. That is not the point, any one can say anything such as you stating everyone else is wrong on subjects while you of course are right with no proof or bench top example.

A demo like this is called a "PROOF of CONCEPT" you tried that finally last year and the video was cut short because the load burned out and we never heard back. That is what sucks big time. All talk and no action, just endless puddering on 1-16 hardware versions that never seem to make the grade. Sad but truth, now if I am being tough on you please forgive me. Why not go to the conference this year with your demo? HUH? Why not? You are to old and washed up to honor your own word. NDA.s are beach.

It's been fun chatting which is all you do. So far I must say you are the ultimate armchair commander. I don't know what I was thinking otherwise. Don't pull out the victim card or the old man card or the remodeling card or the wife and family card.... Shall I think of another card? Did I miss one?

You will point the new card out I am sure of it. Wait the upper class men card? Don't want to loose that beauty. What's next?
        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-12-2021, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• I guess he bit off more than he could chew. RIP

Comment

• When I try and watch Thane's videos the word obfuscate springs to mind. Anyone else feel the same way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
              When I try and watch Thane's videos the word obfuscate springs to mind. Anyone else feel the same way?
              OBFUSCATE
              verb
              1. render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
                "the spelling changes will deform some familiar words and obfuscate their etymological origins"
                Similar:
                obscure
                confuse
                make obscure/unclear
                blur
                muddle
                jumble
                complicate
                garble
                muddy
                cloud
                befog
                muddy the waters
                Opposite:
                clarify
                • bewilder (someone).
                  "it is more likely to obfuscate people than enlighten them"
                  Similar:
                  bewilder
                  mystify
                  puzzle
                  perplex
                  baffle
                  confound
                  bemuse
                  befuddle
                  nonplus
                  flummox
                  wilder
                  maze
                  gravel
              Definitions from Oxford Languages

You can turn volume way down and read captions on some of his videos. Doesn't hurt the ears but it is still bewildering. Always loaded with mistakes, falsehoods and downright lies. Just stupid.
              bi

Comment

When I try and watch Thane's videos the word obfuscate springs to mind. Anyone else feel the same way?
                It takes awhile to understand Thanes teachings, I had a hard time starting back 2007 and before. It requires you brush up first on the mess physics is in. Negative work is the key which current science teaches back emf is done for free. Suddenly the work energy principle only applies when positive numbers hit.

BTW the Oxford dept of smart clothes will not help you to see anything. Nite nite, sleep on and look good is their MO
                Last edited by BroMikey; 02-13-2021, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Bro, just compare this to one of Thane's efforts.
                  Please tell me what you think.

https://youtu.be/yzrx6W3cwaY

Comment

Bro, just compare this to one of Thane's efforts.
                    Please tell me what you think.

https://youtu.be/yzrx6W3cwaY
                    Yer not crazy dude. This video is awesome and the standard for figuring. Hats off. The guy is speaking on 9th grade calc's. If you feel more comfortable with 200 year old science I can understand the hardship of doing the math on my generators. Mine are like Thanes where the input stays the same always or may drop slightly when drawing a load.

BTW where is Turion is he playing another card? HUH? Which one this time? How about the "I'M never coming back" card? Or is that the "I'm taking my ball and bat" Card? I get mixed up on that card.

Either way I can answer all yer questions. What did you want to know? You mean how I get over 100%? That must of been it. Yeah. Look the video, each time he draws power the drive motor input goes up. Now this is the regular way we all learn. The new generators do not cause excess drag like the old one so the input power remains the same. For instance Turion CLAIMS that his drive is around 3-4-500watts and never goes higher while he gets at least 1000w or 1500w out. This is in line with my bench work. I have also released my work to the public at BROMIKEY youtube channel. If people are going to make claims I feel they should make some sort of attempt to show why they make them.

My teaching abilities may be worse than Thanes but we do our best to share. No one else has the balls to stick their necks out for fear. I understand but then again I have always been a wild man. Thane is not a wild man, he is one of those thinkers who became or always was smarter than the teacher which pizzez everyone off.

The torque meter is not showing input output amps and volts and is removing all of the work to calculate. You need to do the math long hand. Volts and amps input and volts and amps output is far better but more work. His setup is about 40%
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-13-2021, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

It is simple, Thane's ebike parts like the wheel and the bearing drag takes energy and then Thane shows us the ebike motor battery power is as follows. 74.5vdc at 5amp draw and dropping.

Then Thane is showing the heavy parts of the ebike moving, throws the switch.

When the switch is throw the battery voltages starts climbing because the generator coils are delivering 75+vdc at 5.5amps while work is being done. So all of that work is taking place and the battery voltage goes up.

Are you that blind, that you can't see how the mass represents the seat of your pants needing a ride? Something has to move down the road.
                      Thane doesn't know what he's talking about. One can easily see the ammeter and voltmeter. The ammeter always shows a negative sign when at the 5 to 6 amp readings. And even more telling is the voltmeter reading just after he shuts down the bike and current drops to zero, or .06. See the screenshot from the video I post here.

Screenshot_20210215-172533.png

It reads 76.6 volts. That is the open circuit battery voltage. The battery is not charging unless its terminal voltage is above 76.6V. That is fact. The ammeter would also change sign with charge current. It never does. All the while the motor is running, the battery voltage is below 76.6V. The system is always running from and draining the battery, no matter what he or others say. Open your eyes. Think for yourself. Thane has nothing of value.

bi

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      In this example the ebike generator unit is running 74.5v and 5amps then the coils are connected showing in real time the ebike doing the same work and the battery is now getting 75v and over 5amps forcing the battery up. In other words a free lunch.

Edit:
                      You cannot charge a battery using a voltage lower than its open circuit voltage, sometimes called resting voltage, which he shows towards the end after he shuts down the bike at 76.6V. He can't be charging that battery at 75V. Fact.
                      Last edited by bistander; 02-16-2021, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• You are becoming mixed up and multiple video's and the data. I am not surprised. You always do this. The video I recently posted shows the ebike parts all moving and the battery voltages reverses it's decline upon throwing the switch. At this point work in being done and the battery is on it's way to over charging in a short time.

There is also a bench top unit with 3 painted or colored coils doing the same thing.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 02-16-2021, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Good observation bistander, that 76.6v gave the game away!

Comment

Good observation bistander, that 76.6v gave the game away!
                            False, look again. Thane is real and will emerge victorious despite the venom
                            The advanced tech has alreay existed for generations while the dumbed down yuppies keep parroting the status quo. You guys are shameful zero's. Thinking outside the box does not pay good money does it? Soon you will be paid to further this work as all you can see is dollar signs. Such poor people all the way around.

Financially poor, spiritually bankrupt empty souls drifting out to sea.
                            Morally and intellectual dis honest just like so many others, your prerogative.

Find the Tesla patents and read them, they tell the story we are following. Not some reporter from Oxford. In short free energy for all. Oh except you.

You say you liked John B work and John always talked about Tesla patents, yet you use his name only as a smoke screen to hide behind , rejecting his core principles.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-17-2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• There's so much crap out there about Tesla patents. I bet if Einstein had been the relevant patent officer he wouldn't have let half of them through.
                              Mike, its a few years ago but I remember your indignation when you realised Thane was running his device from wall power. Perhaps your memory might be different from mine but I'm pretty confident.

Comment

• Have a look at this, it's particularly interesting how they deal with the uncertainty of the field strength and the length of wire. Also a bit at the end where the local acceleration due to gravity is determined.
                                https://youtu.be/Oo0jm1PPRuo

Comment

Working...
                                X