No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, we have been discussing Lorentz force, which you said is a "fundamental flaw" in my work that I "choose to ignore." So once again you lied. I simply pointed out that you don't know what you are talking about because Lorentz force is simply what makes Lenz work and we have engineered around Lenz, as was explained to you by an EE. As I have demonstrated, bro Mikey has demonstrated and Thane has demonstrated. But you choose not to listen. Not my problem. And the only as(s) around here is you. Tesla said coils with the correct capacitance for the frequency at which they are operating have NO SELF INDUCTION, and therefore NO LENZ. It's not rocket science. It's simple physics. Take a class. Read a book. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I don't "think" Lenz is anything. I know what Lenz is. If you have any questions. look it up on Wikipedia. There's a pretty good explanation. Then look up Lorentz force and you will see its relationship to LENZ. If you were an EE you would have KNOWN what that relationship is and wouldn't throw out Lorentz force as some "new thing" I haven't figured out how to deal with. Your total lack of understanding of these principles is showing through.

But as I said, I don't mind. And you don't matter.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      No, we have been discussing Lorentz force, which you said is a "fundamental flaw" in my work that I "choose to ignore." So once again you lied. I simply pointed out that you don't know what you are talking about because Lorentz force is simply what makes Lenz work and we have engineered around Lenz, as was explained to you by an EE. As I have demonstrated, bro Mikey has demonstrated and Thane has demonstrated. But you choose not to listen. Not my problem. And the only as(s) around here is you. Tesla said coils with the correct capacitance for the frequency at which they are operating have NO SELF INDUCTION, and therefore NO LENZ. It's not rocket science. It's simple physics. Take a class. Read a book. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I don't "think" Lenz is anything. I know what Lenz is. If you have any questions. look it up on Wikipedia. There's a pretty good explanation. Then look up Lorentz force and you will see its relationship to LENZ. If you were an EE you would have KNOWN what that relationship is and wouldn't throw out Lorentz force as some "new thing" I haven't figured out how to deal with. Your total lack of understanding of these principles is showing through.

But as I said, I don't mind. And you don't matter.
      It has always been about your claim of generator output/input exceeding one that I have been requesting you prove. You are the one who consistently goes off topic or talks of irrelevant things like Lenz and cogging. Just show us the device which you claim delivers real power of 1800 watts while using less the 300 watts of input.
      ​​
      And, although I don't think you have, but if you actually apply a coil which negates self induction, it would not eliminate Lorentz force resulting from load current. I suggest you read Wikipedia, Faraday's Law of induction, third paragraph.

bi

Comment

• I have read it. And much more. More importantly, I understand it and it’s effect on my generator. Do you? Not so much. You just THINK you do. I don’t know how to tell you this but there is a big difference between theory and actually seeing what happens on the bench. In other words, you don’t know doodie.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

I have read it. And much more. More importantly, I understand it and it’s effect on my generator. Do you? Not so much. You just THINK you do. I don’t know how to tell you this but there is a big difference between theory and actually seeing what happens on the bench. In other words, you don’t know doodie.
          Once again, prove it. It is just BS talk from you. From me, it is hundreds of years of science, facts and truth. Show us proof of your claim. More real power out of the generator than input. You can't. And so all your arguments like anti-cogging, magnetic neutralization, speed-up-under-load, delayed Lenz, etc are either wrong or irrelevant.

As I recall, my theory about the number of series connected cells in the 12V LiFe battery on your bench was fact and what you saw happening on your bench was mistaken. Is that the big difference to which you refer?

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Once again, prove it.

bi
            This is your answer based on your level of understand. Get a pen and write this out. When the cars come out you can say you heard it first tho you are incapable of grasping.

Comment

• Nope. The big difference is that I have something that works, and all you have is vacuum between your ears filled up with Wikipedia articles that have taught you nothing. You’re in a truly impossible position. You cannot convince me that what I have seen on my bench doesn’t work when it absolutely does. And I have measured it many, many times.

As for the mistake I made about the batteries, I admitted I was incorrect. You, and the other hand have never once admitted you are wrong, yet have made many errors in our conversations. When you do, you ignore it and change the subject. Pathetic. Be a man and quit hiding in the dark. Tell us who you really are. I mean besides a coward.

My parts are due on the 7th. I ordered backup parts from someplace else that are expected on the 11th. One way or another I will have the parts to complete my build. Once they are in and I finish putting things together I will be finishing my video series on assembling the generator and then testing some coils. Once that is finished, I will compare input to output and send Aaron the link to the video. But nothing will be posted here. You will never see my generator run.

Others will. But not you.

Comment

Nope. The big difference is that I have something that works, and all you have is vacuum between your ears filled up with Wikipedia articles that have taught you nothing. You’re in a truly impossible position. You cannot convince me that what I have seen on my bench doesn’t work when it absolutely does. And I have measured it many, many times.

As for the mistake I made about the batteries, I admitted I was incorrect. You, and the other hand have never once admitted you are wrong, yet have made many errors in our conversations. When you do, you ignore it and change the subject. Pathetic. Be a man and quit hiding in the dark. Tell us who you really are. I mean besides a coward.

My parts are due on the 7th. I ordered backup parts from someplace else that are expected on the 11th. One way or another I will have the parts to complete my build. Once they are in and I finish putting things together I will be finishing my video series on assembling the generator and then testing some coils. Once that is finished, I will compare input to output and send Aaron the link to the video. But nothing will be posted here. You will never see my generator run.

Others will. But not you.
                I know I will never see your generator run and perform as you claim because you claim the impossible. It's the same old BS over again, like your promise of 13 months ago. Just a few more days and you'll finish the build, measure input and output, send video to Aaron and have proven that you are smarter than me, Issac Newton and the rest of the scientific community.

Actually I hope you succeed. Good luck.
                bi

Comment

• You just don’t get it. This isn’t something I am putting together because I “hope” or “believe” it will work, or because I have “some theory” I am anxious to try and prove. There have been 16 versions of this generator and all of them have been up and running at different times for periods of time. All of them had successes and failures. All the failures were either due to my lack of understanding or mechanical issues. Some of the mechanical issues were catastrophic. But while they were running I was able to test inputs and outputs, so I know EXACTLY what this machine is capable of. It is not impossible because it has already happened many times. Just because you are a cowardly paid shill who hides in the dark and attacks the work of others doesn’t change the truth. It will all come out.

Comment

You just don’t get it. This isn’t something I am putting together because I “hope” or “believe” it will work, or because I have “some theory” I am anxious to try and prove. There have been 16 versions of this generator and all of them have been up and running at different times for periods of time. All of them had successes and failures. All the failures were either due to my lack of understanding or mechanical issues. Some of the mechanical issues were catastrophic. But while they were running I was able to test inputs and outputs, so I know EXACTLY what this machine is capable of. It is not impossible because it has already happened many times. Just because you are a cowardly paid shill who hides in the dark and attacks the work of others doesn’t change the truth. It will all come out.
                    We know that you are deceived by what you see on your bench. And with all those "successes", you have not one documented proof. Face it. You don't know what you're doing and are unable to recognize what is really happening when you "see" it, on your bench.

I get it. You don't.
                    bi

Comment

Thane should start by selling small bench top units that produce more than is input. Even if he only made ten of them the tech would be out there. Build up his business by selling hundreds or thousands of small working units to build up his capital and then start selling bigger and bigger units. Or has he not got all the kinks worked out to go into production yet? It has been years. I know what that is like. But he has also benefited from many investors.
                      Problem with that is it doesn't work.
                      bi

Comment

• So glad you know everything about everything. What would we do without you? LOL. Your attempts to discredit my work are laughable. Do you think your pathetic disruptions are going to discourage me? You are just a joke. Even if nobody else knows it, I do. And that’s all that matters to me. You’re just wasting your time. But keep it up. It’s entertaining if nothing else.

Comment

• I have no idea if Thane’s machine works or not. I haven’t had it on my bench to look at it. I do wonder why there has been no commercialization of a machine that he says works when he has financial backers. You, on the other hand, with no first hand knowledge of his machine at all, condemn it out of hand. Good thing you weren’t around in the time of the Wright brothers!

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Problem with that is it doesn't work.
                            bi
                            You mean the 1 battery circuit. This motor stuff is outdated. You need to do 3 battery generators or 1 battery. I want 50,000w and I only want to pay $2000

Comment

So glad you know everything about everything. What would we do without you? LOL. Your attempts to discredit my work are laughable. Do you think your pathetic disruptions are going to discourage me? You are just a joke. Even if nobody else knows it, I do. And that’s all that matters to me. You’re just wasting your time. But keep it up. It’s entertaining if nothing else.
                              and
                              Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              I have no idea if Thane’s machine works or not. I haven’t had it on my bench to look at it. I do wonder why there has been no commercialization of a machine that he says works when he has financial backers. You, on the other hand, with no first hand knowledge of his machine at all, condemn it out of hand. Good thing you weren’t around in the time of the Wright brothers!
                              I know I don't know everything about everything but I do know more than most about electric machinery and energy conversion. Enough to be certain that someone else is spouting BS due to their lack of knowledge in the field. Like you and Thane. You have no grasp of the fundamentals involved. Yet you, and he, pull a word or term from a text or website and use it improperly not realizing or caring that it has a definition different from that which you assume. Like Lenz, or armature reaction. A motor/generator engineer would have a good laugh at that last video posted by Thane defining armature reaction. No wonder he's never commericalized his product. No one who knows what they're doing takes him seriously, besides he has nothing of value to offer.

Prove your claim. Make me eat my words. Please.

And, excuse me for the disruption to post relevant facts and truth.
                              bi
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

• bistander and Turion,

I have a lot of respect for you both so please do not take this the wrong way. If you two had been working together over the last 5 years instead of the constant fighting can you imagine what types of things would have been accomplished? I hope one day you both can come together and we all can get back on the path of creating a world with clean and free energy.

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                                X