The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bi,
    For a hot minute there I thought you might actually BE an Electrical Engineer as you have claimed, but once again you have proven that all you know is what you have read.

That's a pitiful experiment by the way. It has NO relevance in our discussion. Yes, it proves that Lorentz force exists, but I never doubted that it does nor have I claimed otherwise. But for you to bring up Lorentz Force as a NEW argument for why this generator cannot work simply demonstrates how little you know.

Lorentz force combined with Lenz's law (in the form of the FORCE on a wire under load) results in the same conclusion as Faraday's law, which is that an induced electromotive force generates a current that induces a counter magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field generating the current. In other words, Lorentz force is what makes Lenz's "law" work. And we have already shown, proven, and given an explanation by a REAL electrical engineer of why Lenz is NOT a law, but a reaction that can be engineered around. Engineers who build transformers HAVE to learn to engineer around it. So saying I have ignored Lorentz force is a lie. I have simply engineered around it. If you REALLY understood Lorentz force you would have KNOWN it is what makes Lenz's law work and is not some "new" force that I supposedly have ignored.

But you keep going. If you read enough Wikipedia articles maybe you will eventually come up with something NEW that actually has relevance. Probably NOT though, since the generator works. It has been running on the bench off and on for years. It has been tested hundreds of times by me and twice by an independent lab. It has been replicated by others who have seen it work. I have had folks over to my shop who have seen it work. I have demonstrated it at two small energy conferences where Ralph Ring was the main speaker TWICE and people saw it work. Eventually it will all come out and you will look like the fool you have always been, but of course that's why you hide in the shadows and won't disclose your name isn't it? Your BS line about wanting to be evaluated on your contributions rather than on who you are is so bogus it makes me laugh out loud. Are you somebody famous we would be falling all over ourselves to worship? Nah. You're just a little man hiding in the dark who can't come up with anything himself, so denigrates the work of others for money. A paid shill. But it doesn't matter. This will all cone out one of these days. Until then, enjoy yourself.

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Turion,

I learned Lorentz long before wikipedia

BTW. It is extremely simple to demonstrate on your bench, as you are fond of. Just lay a wire on top of a magnet, one pole pointed up.

Photo attached. I just did it on my bench. Took 2 minutes.
      http://www.energeticforum.com/fileda...photoid=502987

That's it? My goodness, you are my hero, how could I be so blind? Look Dave BYE is on his way to building a Hadron Collider
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-31-2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        bi,
        For a hot minute there I thought you might actually BE an Electrical Engineer as you have claimed, but once again you have proven that all you know is what you have read.

That's a pitiful experiment by the way. It has NO relevance in our discussion. Yes, it proves that Lorentz force exists, but I never doubted that it does nor have I claimed otherwise. But for you to bring up Lorentz Force as a NEW argument for why this generator cannot work simply demonstrates how little you know.

Lorentz force combined with Lenz's law (in the form of the FORCE on a wire under load) results in the same conclusion as Faraday's law, which is that an induced electromotive force generates a current that induces a counter magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field generating the current. In other words, Lorentz force is what makes Lenz's "law" work. And we have already shown, proven, and given an explanation by a REAL electrical engineer of why Lenz is NOT a law, but a reaction that can be engineered around. Engineers who build transformers HAVE to learn to engineer around it. So saying I have ignored Lorentz force is a lie. I have simply engineered around it. If you REALLY understood Lorentz force you would have KNOWN it is what makes Lenz's law work and is not some "new" force that I supposedly have ignored.

But you keep going. If you read enough Wikipedia articles maybe you will eventually come up with something NEW that actually has relevance. Probably NOT though, since the generator works. It has been running on the bench off and on for years. It has been tested hundreds of times by me and twice by an independent lab. It has been replicated by others who have seen it work. I have had folks over to my shop who have seen it work. I have demonstrated it at two small energy conferences where Ralph Ring was the main speaker TWICE and people saw it work. Eventually it will all come out and you will look like the fool you have always been, but of course that's why you hide in the shadows and won't disclose your name isn't it? Your BS line about wanting to be evaluated on your contributions rather than on who you are is so bogus it makes me laugh out loud. Are you somebody famous we would be falling all over ourselves to worship? Nah. You're just a little man hiding in the dark who can't come up with anything himself, so denigrates the work of others for money. A paid shill. But it doesn't matter. This will all cone out one of these days. Until then, enjoy yourself.
        Ralph Ring? The UFO nutjob? Impressive. Not.

I've mentioned Lorentz before, year(s) ago. You ignored it then.

Here is a simple explanation of Lenz, Faraday and Lorentz.

https://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/physi...a/lect37c.html

Thanks for the kind words about my experiment. It shows what I talk about. Show us your counter demonstration please.

Ah, nevermind, just prove your actual real power output exceeds the power input for a sustained duration long enough to discount transients.

Regards,
        bi

BTW, did you or your "real" EE friend come up with a reply to this?

Originally posted by bistander View Post

What's the difference in how voltage is induced in the secondary of a transformer and in the generator armature?

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Ralph Ring? The UFO nutjob? Impressive. Not.

I've mentioned Lorentz before, year(s) ago. You ignored it then.
          Show us your counter demonstration please.

BTW, did you or your "real" EE friend come up with a reply to this?

Your experiment needs the setup we are running. The wire on a magnet does not make you the ultimate cheese. When you have the setup call us back then we will see. Jokes about how your wire on a magnet qualities the same as a real device is totally you. Your university jargon is a further demonstration of your inability to cope with real world events based off of this setup. Quoting text books teach nothing.

Here is a real discussion on how current in a load baring wire works. You are not going to be able to understand this as it is above your pay grade, so plz refrain for comment as your responses will validate my assessments. Study this, next will be OHM

Hans Christian Oersted
          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-31-2021, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• http://flyer.thenetteam.net/ThaneH/teachrules1.jpg

Comment

• bi,
              I notice that, as usual, when I am correct you ignore EVERYTHING I have said and attempt to shift the focus to something else. Nice try though. You cannot argue with or dispute any of my statements so misdirection is your only way out. Pathetic. A REAL EE would have understood the relationship between Lorentz force and Lenz law and Faraday, and never brought it up, but you’re grasping at straws aren’t you? LOL.

You have your opinion of Ralph Ring and I have my opinion of you. Obviously you have a much higher opinion of Ralph than I have of you. But it’s still just an opinion.
              Last edited by Turion; 01-31-2021, 09:19 PM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

bi,
                I notice that, as usual, when I am correct you ignore EVERYTHING I have said and attempt to shift the focus to something else. Nice try though. You cannot argue with or dispute any of my statements so misdirection is your only way out. Pathetic. A REAL EE would have understood the relationship between Lorentz force and Lenz law and Faraday, and never brought it up, but you’re grasping at straws aren’t you? LOL.
                What?

And what exactly is the design detail in the transformer which deals with Lorentz force? Since you seem to think transformers are relevant to the discussion.

Which statement of yours specifically do you want me to address?

bi

Comment

• I never said there was a design detail in transformers that deals with Lorentz force. Now you’re making crap up again.
                  I said EE’s who design transformers understand Lenz, and how to get around it, as my EE friend explained to you some time ago and I posted for like the 4th time recently. Which is why you started shoveling Lorentz force manure. Anything to avoid the truth.

Comment

I never said there was a design detail in transformers that deals with Lorentz force. Now you’re making crap up again.
                    I said EE’s who design transformers understand Lenz, and how to get around it, as my EE friend explained to you some time ago and I posted for like the 4th time recently. Which is why you started shoveling Lorentz force manure. Anything to avoid the truth.
                    OK. Then what is it about Lenz which is a negative that has to be "dealt with" in transformer design?

I didn't see anything in your real EE friend's statement which addressed how your generator avoids Lorentz force so I don't know why you bring it up. Sure, where you have AC, and reactance, there is a phase shift. So what? That's not what causes torque on the generator shaft when electrically loaded or a means to negate the torque.

​​​​​You stated the "basic idea" of your work (generator) and I said there was as flaw which you ignore, namely Lorentz force. I've mentioned it before and you ignored it then, so what if I bring it up again? This time you asked me to elaborate. I did. Take it or leave it, but the force doesn't go away because you ignore it.

Easy for you to prove me wrong. Just do it.

I'm waiting,
                    bi
                    Last edited by bistander; 02-01-2021, 01:28 AM. Reason: Changed concept to idea

Comment

• I already did. Lorentz force us what makes Lenz an issue. We engineer around Lenz. End of problem. I wish it was the end of YOU.

Comment

I already did. Lorentz force us what makes Lenz an issue. We engineer around Lenz. End of problem. I wish it was the end of YOU.
                        ​​​​​​What? I see nothing that you have done to substantiate what you say or claim. Just the same old BS.

Carry on,
                        bi

Comment

• Oh, you’ve seen it. I’ve shown videos of it. So has bro. My friend the EE explained how and WHY it works. Thane has shown that it works. You just choose to ignore it. But that’s ok. You see, in the grand scheme of things YOU aren’t really very consequential are you? It’s like mind over matter. I don’t mind, and you don’t matter.
                          Last edited by Turion; 02-01-2021, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Oh, you’ve seen it. I’ve shown videos of it. So has bro. My friend the EE explained how and WHY it works. Thane has shown that it works. You just choose to ignore it. But that’s ok. You see, in the grand scheme of things YOU aren’t really very consequential are you? It’s like mind over matter. I don’t mind, and you don’t matter.
                            "Oh, you’ve seen it." <<< Quote from you. That is a lie. Not you, nor anyone else, has ever posted proof or valid evidence of a generator outputing more real power than its input power. You say otherwise, show us right here, right now.

bi

Comment

• We weren’t discussing generator output, we were discussing Lorentz force and Lenz. We have shown how to engineer around Lenz many times. We have shown videos of coils that do it. bro Mikey has, I have, and Thane has. Once again you are wrong and do your best to distract with something out of left field. But no. You lose. And you continue not to matter.

it’s as if you really believe if you pile the manure on deep enough and wide enough it will cover your errors and lies. But you can’t pile it that high or that wide, and we will ALWAYS be able to smell it.
                              Last edited by Turion; 02-01-2021, 11:49 PM.

Comment

We weren’t discussing generator output, we were discussing Lorentz force and Lenz. We have shown how to engineer around Lenz many times. We have shown videos of coils that do it. bro Mikey has, I have, and Thane has. Once again you are wrong and do your best to distract with something out of left field. But no. You lose. And you continue not to matter.

it’s as if you really believe if you pile the manure on deep enough and wide enough it will cover your errors and lies. But you can’t pile it that high or that wide, and we will ALWAYS be able to smell it.
                                What? I've always been talking about your claim of generator output exceeding generator input. You, your little buddy and Thane don't know Lenz from your as(s). You have not shown me anything valid about what you think Lenz is. The BS is deep but it doesn't come from me. Fact, truth and logic are what I provide.

Show me output/input data which supports your claim, then we can discuss how that was achieved.

bi
                                Last edited by bistander; 02-02-2021, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X