The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    David Bowling's continuous changing device. Overunity.com May 2008?
    Cute school boy video. Evolution is the right wordTry to keep up.

Comment

• You guys are missing the point. A rotor magnet passes a coil on a piece of iron called a core. End of story. When this is done today the input increases proportionally to the load. So if you draw 10 watts the input goes up another 12watts.

With our machines an input of 10 watts is unchanged by the load. Thane shows us this all of the time. He runs a rotor at or to speed of 3600 rpm. When power is drawn off using a standard coil on a core the input increases.

However Thane shows us loads of 60 watts for the special coils with no increase in input.
      That is the point. Explain that. Then Thane adds 2 more coils of 60 watts each with no change at the input. Are you folks so slow you did not understand what I just printed? If so you are so conditioned NOT to think for yourselves it wouldn't matter what the facts of any experiment will present as long as teacher told you it can't be done.

Wake up. Try to get past all of the lies. Generator coils today make power and drag down the rotor speed thereby requiring more power at the input. If you didn't know that you are in the wrong field of study. First read the book for basic generating and then come back. These books you will need are from 6th and 7th grade.

You guys who have college in business accounting do not qualify. The rest of you claiming to be thinker in this field of study obviously do not know the basics of motors and generators. Get it thru your thick skulls what is written here.

Remember a governor on your lawnmower raises the engine speed as you enter tall grass which is an extra load. More gasoline is used.

Not so with these machines. It does not matter if you draw power off 1 coil or 12 coils, the input in unchanged so a governor will not be needed with this technology.

Regular generators must have a governor or as the load increases the engine would completely stall. Not so with these machines. Making uneducated statements in this field of study only shows that you do not belong here. You must first acknowledge the basics of conventional motor and generator operation, which none of you have.

You must understand the basics before the innovation can be grasped.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-26-2021, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• False teachings for all school boys. Come on snap out, snap snap. Wake up wake up

We are taught lies at a very tender age that electricity is like water flowing in a pipe.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-26-2021, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          False teachings for all school boys. Come on snap out, snap snap. Wake up wake up

We are taught lies at a very tender age that electricity is like water flowing in a pipe.

I can see the idiot's error on his chart on the starting screen. I'm not wasting anymore time on Thane Heins. He doesn't even know what work is. I support free speech so won't object to you posting here but I do try to ignore what you post.

Comment

• I know when you watch the video you are going to remember all the lies teacher told you. Next you'll excuse teacher for a number of reasons such as some sort of step by step history lesson even tho the school's still teach this rubbish. Then there is your ego that is aghast knowing just how tightly the wool has been stretched over your very small cranial area. You were dumbed down from childhood but can not admit it thus the continuation of obstinate come backs, lashing out like a drowning man on his last breath..

This is also known as intellectual dishonesty especially once all of these tactics have been pointed out. Bot or paid flunky sent to disrupt makes no nevermind to me. The earth is still round yes.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 01-26-2021, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• I heard from Greyland late last night. The 20 amp power supply he is using for testing has burnt out because the DC motor draws more than 20 amps on startup even though it settles down to around half that when up to speed. I’m not sure I have a solution to that problem. They are purchasing a NEW power supply today on Amazon:
              https://www.amazon.com/LIVISN-Adjust...cs&sr=1-4&th=1

This won’t solve the problem. Maybe TWO of them in parallel connected by diodes? I’m not sure what to do. I haven’t been able to find a DC supply that outputs more amps than this and also the correct voltage. I like this one because it shows output in volts and amps and resolves ONE of the questions bi has about the machine. Any ideas?
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                I heard from Greyland late last night. The 20 amp power supply he is using for testing has burnt out because the DC motor draws more than 20 amps on startup even though it settles down to around half that when up to speed. I’m not sure I have a solution to that problem. They are purchasing a NEW power supply today on Amazon:

This won’t solve the problem. Maybe TWO of them in parallel connected by diodes? I’m not sure what to do. I haven’t been able to find a DC supply that outputs more amps than this and also the correct voltage. I like this one because it shows output in volts and amps and resolves ONE of the questions bi has about the machine. Any ideas?
                Hi Turion,

Previously you said the DC power supply allowed you to control RPM therefore it should have allowed you to bring up the voltage slowly enough to maintain current level and avoid overload. It would take longer to reach desired speed. But too late for that.

​​​​​​For the price of that linked power supply, you could get 3 decent 12 volt batteries. Use voltmeter and ammeter. And DC motor speed control.

You'll be limited by the AC outlet for power supplies unless you go up to a 240VAC model. And higher power variable supplies are expensive. I have a nice collection amassed over the years from eBay. Some great deals, but I've also been burned.

The induction motor (with Kill-a-watt meter) seemed like a solution to me. It was able to accelerate the generator up to speed without tripping the breaker.

Regards,
                bi

Comment

• Batteries works, but 3 is nowhere near enough. Hours of testing just drain batteries down, and it takes a long time to make all the adjustments as you add coil pairs and dial in the magnetic cancellation to get the RPM back up to what it was before you put the next coil pair in place. Which is why I choose to use a power supply. It is not very productive sitting around waiting for three batteries to be charged back up before you can continue testing. I have 16 deep cycle 6 volt golf cart batteries in my shop, but I am NOT the one doing this testing. It is Greyland and the two guys he is working with. I will pass along the thought of bringing the voltage up slowly, Maybe that will help enough to not burn up the supply.
                  “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                  —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• power supply_962x812.jpg

Edit2: note Amazon no longer shows the 36V, 28A model. Must have sold out.

With that Amazon power supply you can set the current limit. That should control acceleration rate and keep it from overloading.
                    bi
                    Last edited by bistander; 01-26-2021, 10:06 PM. Reason: Added link and note

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                      power supply_962x812.jpg

With that Amazon power supply you can set the current limit. That should control acceleration rate and keep it from overloading.
                      bi
                      That source that it shows is similar to the one I want to buy, if you can put the link, to compare them and decide, to see which one to buy.

That's right, in my case I want to use the batteries and charge them at the same time, and not wait to charge them

Comment

• https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sorensen-DC...4AAOSwQJlf44tn

Similar to ones that I've acquired over the years. This one looks like it'd handle the tasks. It's 240VAC.

Of course: Buyer beware.
                        bi

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          I heard from Greyland late last night. The 20 amp power supply he is using for testing has burnt out because the DC motor draws more than 20 amps on startup even though it settles down to around half that when up to speed. I’m not sure I have a solution to that problem. They are purchasing a NEW power supply today on Amazon:

Ok, thanks for updating the information, as is already known, any motor starter consumes a high current value.
                          And what I do, first I connect the motor to the 36 volt batteries, with a speed control, since I have the right speed, and since the current consumption stabilizes, I added or turned on the source or charger.
                          These are the first Steps that I must do, since I achieve the generation and stabilization of the generator, I proceed to carry out the following Improvement Modifications.

And I think that the batteries are always going to be operable for starting, they are the ones that support giving this high initial current consumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
                            And what I do, first I connect the motor to the 36 volt batteries, with a speed control, since I have the right speed, and since the current consumption stabilizes, I added or turned on the source or charger.
                            https://www.ebay.com/itm/ELTEK-VALER...Cclp%3A2334524

Comment

• Ok, mike, good source, but what I require is a variable source, and also to force the DC power supply, if the batteries give me much more amperage, to withstand starting, but everything depends on what one wants to operate their generation system,

I prefer to use the batteries and their charging source, and have the system operatively, in that way

Comment

• That's why I use a 48-volt variable source, there are 20 amps at that capacity, I'm going to buy it, taking into account that if the generator project system is not going to consume more than 15 amps, but I have to experiment and test all that. .
                                Last edited by alexelectric; 01-27-2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X