No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I said, I have not shown YOU the video. That does not mean the test has not been done. Can't you read? You see what you WANT to see regardless of the facts. Same old story.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      I’ve already RUN that test dozens of times. It’s like the very FIRST test you run to see if your output is greater than your input. ...
      The test which I outlined has nothing to do with electric output from the generator. Re-read what I requested. A simple test of core loss with and without anticogging magnets.

bi

Comment

• Wrong again oh great and powerful OZ. We ran that EXACT test and even posted the results on Greyland’s machine. (Actually MY machine at Greyland’s shop) Without the opposition magnets the motor draws over 27 amps. With the magnets it was drawing 12. He got it down to 9 amps with tweaking. The RPM of the motor was also lower without the magnets in place. I’ve told you this BEFORE. I’ve given you this information BEFORE. Round and round we go. If you think the CURRENT configuration draws fewer amps, you’re wrong. Because it has 22 magnets on the rotor instead of 12 it actually draws MORE amps without the magnets in place. You forget, I built one of this configuration already, and tested it already.

You simply CANNOT have that many coils on a machine without the opposition magnets. No matter how much you think you know, there are REASONS nobody has bothered to try and run a generator with an electric motor in the past. That’s the main one. That and Lenz, which we have shown how to avoid.
        Last edited by Turion; 01-10-2021, 11:39 PM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Wrong again oh great and powerful OZ. We ran that EXACT test and even posted the results on Greyland’s machine. (Actually MY machine at Greyland’s shop) Without the opposition magnets the motor draws over 27 amps. With the magnets it was drawing 12. He got it down to 9 amps with tweaking. The RPM of the motor was also lower without the magnets in place. I’ve told you this BEFORE. I’ve given you this information BEFORE. Round and round we go. If you think the CURRENT configuration draws fewer amps, you’re wrong. Because it has 22 magnets on the rotor instead of 12 it actually draws MORE amps without the magnets in place. You forget, I built one of this configuration already, and tested it already.

You simply CANNOT have that many coils on a machine without the opposition magnets. No matter how much you think you know, there are REASONS nobody has bothered to try and run a generator with an electric motor in the past. That’s the main one. That and Lenz, which we have shown how to avoid.
          I remember that. It was far from the procedure that I outlined which will give an A vs B comparison without disassembly and reassembly. IIRC, you didn't even have the same drive motor for your previous tests.

On the black machine, was the 400 watt input measured with cores and anticogging magnets in place?

I am saying the black generator having 22 main magnets on the rotor will not draw less input power at the same equilibrium speed with the anticogging magnets adjusted vs having the anticogging magnets backed out away from the rotor. Easy to prove me wrong, isn't it?
          bi
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

On the black machine, was the 400 watt input measured with cores and anticogging magnets in place?

I am saying the black generator having 22 main magnets on the rotor will not draw less input power

out away from the rotor. Easy to prove me wrong, isn't it?
            bi
            ​​​​​​
            The reading was less than 4 amps at 100v so it is easy to prove you wrong. You need to prove your abilities to follow directions. That battery and box you take pictures of does not prove anything. Anyone can pick up a battery and a box.

Comment

• The EXACT same motor was used in three different videos. In one video there were NO coils in the machine. In a second video, there were 4 coils in the machine. In the third video, there were six coils in the machine and we were unable to run it off the power supply because the power supply only produced 13 amps and the motor was drawing more than that to turn the generator unloaded. S we ran it off the batteries. We never showed the machine with all 12 coils in it. What would be the use in that when we already showed that with only HALF the coils it exceeded what the power supply put out? The exact SAME power supply we used to run the motor with all TWELVE coils in place when the magnets were all adjusted. You will never get it. You don't listen.

Comment

The EXACT same motor was used in three different videos. In one video there were NO coils in the machine. In a second video, there were 4 coils in the machine. In the third video, there were six coils in the machine and we were unable to run it off the power supply because the power supply only produced 13 amps and the motor was drawing more than that to turn the generator unloaded. S we ran it off the batteries. We never showed the machine with all 12 coils in it. What would be the use in that when we already showed that with only HALF the coils it exceeded what the power supply put out? The exact SAME power supply we used to run the motor with all TWELVE coils in place when the magnets were all adjusted. You will never get it. You don't listen.
                So it was not the test as I described. You had a bunch of stuff going on, multiple builds, various parts combinations. To get a real comparison you need to keep all else equal and change only one variable, ie. anticogging magnets in and anticogging magnets out. With the new black design you wouldn't even have to turn it off while backing out the anticogging magnets. Just use a power driver with Allen bit and zip zip zip, watch the amps change. Easy as pie to prove me wrong. Does input to the motor go up, or down, or remain same? Want to learn something or prove me wrong? Show us all who's right.
                bi

Comment

• I don't need to prove you wrong. Proof and facts are two different things. I have the facts AND the proof. I have given YOU the facts. Do what you want with them. It matters little to me. You're wrong. I know it. You are the one who doesn't know it. Your problem, not mine. You refuse to accept the FACTS and demand proof. Not in this lifetime.

The senecio I described above MEETS those criteria. You just don't read very well. No coils. 4 coils. 6 coils. vs 12 coils with magnets adjusted.
                  4 OR 6 coils with NO magnets draw more amps and slow the motor more than having all 12 coils with the magnets adjusted. Those are the FACTS. Thats all you get.
                  Last edited by Turion; 01-11-2021, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Dave, you need to put yourself in a "readers" position... If I came in and said I had this wondrous machine that could change the world and put little crumbs out over a 5 year period while the readers watched " over your shoulder" so to speak, Never really showing anything "wondrous", then arguing about it with others for another 5 years still showing nothing... the only thing out there is your word - as the years go by your word speaks a little less credibility than the year before. At this point it no longer matters, most have moved on and built things that do work and have worked over the years you've been arguing... you won't, can't or both confirm your claims so in essence there is basically "nothing" to argue about. What would be nice to see is a completed machine with meters showing all data while running a load clearly presenting your claims then you can "nanny nanny boo boo" everyone all day long whether they believe you or not...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                      Dave, you need to put yourself in a "readers" position... If I came in and said I had this wondrous machine that could change the world and put little crumbs out over a 5 year period while the readers watched " over your shoulder" so to speak, Never really showing anything "wondrous", then arguing about it with others for another 5 years still showing nothing... the only thing out there is your word - as the years go by your word speaks a little less credibility than the year before. At this point it no longer matters, most have moved on and built things that do work and have worked over the years you've been arguing... you won't, can't or both confirm your claims so in essence there is basically "nothing" to argue about. What would be nice to see is a completed machine with meters showing all data while running a load clearly presenting your claims then you can "nanny nanny boo boo" everyone all day long whether they believe you or not...
                      Well said.
                      bi

Comment

• So either I am a liar and a fraud or bistander is an idiot. I know which one gets my vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                          Dave, you need to put yourself in a "readers" position...

you won't, can't or both confirm your claims

so in essence there is basically "nothing" to argue about.

What would be nice to see is a ...............

"nanny nanny boo boo" .
                          Many intelligent builder has already made these machines work, years ago. Take for instance Thane Heins. You say there is nothing to argue or no facts that show anything, right? Yet you have never commented on any of the board talks, why? Is it because you are not really that interested or would rather just stay skeptical? Or both?

Or is it more that most here are unable to comprehend the complexity of the talks. We need to remember how much is involved in the board talks. Past, present and future science, theory and invention is quite out of your abilities. Then tie them all together? No way, you and most are incapable as demonstrated by your continued ignorance of the test data. Ignorance means you willfully ignore key facts and then proceed to repeat the ole "Can't be done" slogans.

Anyone who (Besides Dave) can't address the teaching board talks is not open to learn. Closed minded people always use emotionalism while IGNORING KEY FACTS. There I said it again.

Anyone having any questions on the science or theory may ask and I will be glad to engage is depth with a person who is truly sincere. No need to raise your hands, just let it fly. We are always here to help and have been for the past 5 years. But remember this. Nothing lasts forever.
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-11-2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

So either I am a liar and a fraud or bistander is an idiot. I know which one gets my vote.
                            Well said.
                            bi

Comment

So either I am a liar and a fraud or bistander is an idiot. I know which one gets my vote.

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Well said.
                              bi
                              1aboutliabilityCOLCP.jpg

Comment

• 0cec029ebfb9b385249d74bfb0e91cb7f231405efda51e8b79a9b1e19b89ada5.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X