The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Totally stupid Thane Heins video. ........electric motor' and 'electric heater'?.

Let's start with efficiency. Efficiency is the desired power output divided by the power input.

ps MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Engineers calculate only the joule heating. There is no flux conversion law created or destroyed garbage.
    If you don't think so, watch the video again and you will be ruined for life.

Comment

• From the Motor Generator thread:

Originally posted by Turion View Post
      bro,
      You can get more electricity out (Watts of power) than the electricity you input (watts of power). Not just a little. Tons. Use a single 12 volt battery to produce all the power you need to run your electric car, or supply your home with power. Everyone will have one someone day. All the folks who contacted me and showed me a completed replication of my generator already have the circuit.
      More BS by Turion. Posted here to save it. No since asking him for proof, or evidence, or even a logical explanation as he has demonstrated over the past few years, he has nothing. Just extraordinary claims: no proof.
      bi

​​​​​​

Comment

• No proof that YOU have seen. Luckily it’s not all about YOU. The people who actually NEED to see the proof to bring this forward are seeing the proof.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
          No proof that YOU have seen. Luckily it’s not all about YOU. The people who actually NEED to see the proof to bring this forward are seeing the proof.
          Wrong, it is about me. If you can't convince or prove to me your claims, you have nothing of value, and anyone telling you differently, is playing you. You're not the con man, you're being conned.
          ​​​​​​bi

Comment

From the Motor Generator thread:

More BS by Turion. Posted here to save it. No since asking him for proof, or evidence, or even a logical explanation as he has demonstrated over the past few years, he has nothing. Just extraordinary claims: no proof.
            bi

​​​​​​
            he is talking about the 3 battery circuits in combinations like 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on all connected together to form a compound array.

Step one
            Find out if you can run a motor for free (or nearly) on a 3 battery system.

If step one is not in reach you are done. Otherwise use another such ciruit.

Step two
            Use two 3 battery circuits together to increase COP

Step Three
            Use three 3 battery circuit together to form a compound unit.

The biggest problem people have is get a single 3 battery circuit to run a motor for nearly free. It is not free but is better than the normal way of using up battery power.

A beginner should do one circuit and run a mod motor to a scooter motor as generator. This circuit shows a dramatic increase. In this way you collect the mechanically converted electric off the motor by way of generator and send it all back to the run batteries.

If you understand the mod motor you can form static circuits that do close to the same using coils that are pulsed and other coils in a transformer to collect the pulses as a generator does. Well that might be one way but outside of these facts not much explained. That is because few can do the first steps.

What you end up with is a group of these units running in tandem pushing up the COP where the battery will over charge in seconds so power is drawn off by way of a 12vdc sine wave inverter. Many many other control circuits must be formed to regulate the entire process. Nightmare for the average Joe.

All of these systems require you draw off a set amount of power while trying to maintain the collection balance. This is the work of an inventor which is far beyond your ability, tho you can still be made aware of the idea. It won't be practical until who knows when? Well when you become an expect at implementing digital supervisory circuits to govern and monitor the balanced pathways to victory. Very complex.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-27-2020, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Wrong, it is about me. If you can't convince or prove to me your claims, you have nothing of value, and anyone telling you differently, is playing you. You're not the con man, you're being conned.
              ​​​​​​bi
              Who put you in charge? Who decide everything must be proved to YOU. Who decided that unless it IS proved to YOU it is not of value. Oh wait...it was YOU who decided all that.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
              From the Motor Generator thread:
              More BS by Turion.
              ​​​​​​
              You have no idea how much it tickles me when you say stuff like that. It just shows how incredibly far from the answers everyone is, even after we showed everything on the forum. And I DO mean everything. We just didn't put it all together in a nice easy to replicate simple circuit like we have it now. But like I said, this will not be given away. This is why I was willing to give away the generator rather than work with investors. So you think what you want to, bi. I just shake my head and laugh at your antics anyway.
              Last edited by Turion; 12-27-2020, 08:11 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

bro,
                Thought you might be interested in an Electrical Engineer's explanation of what is going on with the coils. This was posted a while back in response to something bystander posted, but he would rather forget it exists.

"It is actually a fact in electrical engineering that any system that uses AC has impedance and the phases of the currents and voltages play a major role. Tesla's coils (Not THANE's coils or MY coils. Tesla had the idea before we were BORN and his patent is in the public domain.) allow you to have much larger distributed capacitance than winding a normal coil. The advantage of that is that the capacitive reactance and inductive reactance of the coils cancel each other out at a specific frequency without needing to add discrete capacitors. (I told you capacitors would work, because I TRIED THEM. Thane isn't the only one who experiments you know.) When that situation occurs the magnetic fields of the system cancel each other out (meaning the electromagnet that is the coil does NOT repel the approaching magnet, in case this is too deep for some of you) and the only losses in a system are ohmic losses. This is what Tesla means by 'no self induction' and this is electrical engineering 101, it is resonance, and the idea that this cannot happen in a motor or generator is not something impossible at all. Engineering the phase of the currents and voltages in a system is done all the time but it is just that the mainstream EE community doesn't investigate it because Lenz's Law is taken.... Well... as a law when in reality it is simply an effect that shows up and doesn't mean it cannot be overcome. (Silly me, I called it a reaction, not an effect.)

What I mean by 'lenz engineered out ' is the fact that it takes a finite time for lenz to show up. (Remember, I said you could "outrun" Lenz????!!!!) If you have an oscilloscope with high enough bandwidth (100MHz or more) you can see it. Because it takes a finite time to take effect you can use that to your advantage and get a lenz assist. Your not getting rid of the negative sign in the equation you are simply delaying it. (CONTROLLING WHEN IT HAPPENS) It is absolutely about the phase of the currents as you said but im not sure you understand what significance that actually has in this system. Dave has said this repeatedly for years. He has basically given away all the details and specs for it and he didnt have to.

The Tesla patent doesn't necessarily contribute anything 'magical'.

I disagree that the reactance becomes infinite in a resonance condition for any coil with inductance and capacitance. The reactance is still zero in the parallel resonance condition its just that the impedance goes to maximum because the currents are bouncing back and forth between the capacitive and inductive portions of the circuit. Because the currents bounce back and forth between L and C that portion of the circuit looks like an open circuit to the source and only the resistive part of the impedance exists. That is - that the resistive part of the impedance goes to maximum but the reactance still goes to zero.

I don't have any experience building these coils into motors I have never tried it so I wont comment anymore on that. I do however have a lot of experience with Tesla's coils and building resonant transformers (That do exactly the same kind of thing) and that is why i wanted to correct your statement. In fact, if you build a coil that utilises a parallel resonance condition and make the coil in such a way that the magnetic fields can cancel one another as the currents oscillate between L and C you will produce a longitudinal wave with the addition that you must suppress any radiation as EM waves (no sparks). Bifilar coils work well and mobius coils inherently do this. it can also be done with normal solenoids and pancake coils.
                Hi Turion,

No, I remember. Why would I rather forget? Your buddy NROC quoted. He's only addressing part of the story neglecting the motional generated voltage.

That was a year ago, when you promised to test your machine proving your claim at the machinist shop, on Jan. 6th, 2020, making a video for Aaron's conference. I predicted back then it wouldn't happen and we'd only get excuses. It's now a year later. We finally did see some test data on that machine a few weeks ago. That was nice, but did not support your claims.

I see you making progress on your black beauty. Cool. It'll be good to see what it can do.

Regards,
                bi

Comment

Hi Turion,

No, I remember. Why would I rather forget? Your buddy NROC quoted. He's only addressing part of the story neglecting the motional generated voltage.

That was a year ago, when you promised to test your machine proving your claim at the machinist shop, on Jan. 6th, 2020, making a video for Aaron's conference. I predicted back then it wouldn't happen and we'd only get excuses. It's now a year later. We finally did see some test data on that machine a few weeks ago. That was nice, but did not support your claims.

I see you making progress on your black beauty. Cool. It'll be good to see what it can do.

Regards,
                  bi
                  Yeah but it's only blabber to you and most who don't understand this expose which you have repeatedly poop pooped or under rated. Not to mention not understanding what is written. Demonstrated by your frivolous entry "Hi Turion so and so said that last year? Yeah but you didn't get it then and you don't see it now.

Comment

• What do you care? You don't believe it anyway, and never will.

"motional generated voltage?"

Last edited by Turion; 01-05-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Yeah but it's only blabber to you and most who don't understand this expose which you have repeatedly poop pooped or under rated. Not to mention not understanding what is written. Demonstrated by your frivolous entry "Hi Turion so and so said that last year? Yeah but you didn't get it then and you don't see it now.
                      feel better now? I am posting your idol. There, isn't that nice?

EinsteinYoYoPoster-500A.jpg
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-05-2021, 09:47 PM.

Comment

What do you care? You don't believe it anyway, and never will.

"motional generated voltage?"
                        What's the difference in how voltage is induced in the secondary of a transformer and in the generator armature?

Comment

• Hey guys ... in 2020 I found about a very prolific spanish inventor that teaching people about of some free energy systems he invented...I decided to give a try to one of his system described here : https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...Bfdjk0SDNFUGdn .... the system is a very low lenz effect generator , using an high efficient winding pattern and a rotor covered with a metal sheet so as to have a uniform distribution of magnetic field coming from magnets , and reducing dramatically the coging effect that appears in common generators... later on page I posted you can see a generator running itself after he disconect it from power source.... So if you have an motor stator ( in this case with 36 slots ) and you rewind it how is indicated , with the special rotor you can do it yourself on 3d printer , if you do it right , you can have a very low lenz generator, running posibly in overunity range...I started to construct this system using an old alternator from a car.... I have problem in understanding his conections between coils... maybe my understanding is wrong or maybe his explanations are not clear ... I thought to tell you about this system, maybe some of you are interested , and togheter to try to solve the problem...I tried to contact the inventor but he don,t answer to my messages... I uploaded on my you tube chanel some of his videos to benefit from you tube translator ... from spanish to english https://www.youtube.com/user/sinergicus/videos

Comment

• Hi sinergicus,
                            thanks for posting on this thread. Interesting pictures. The motor running itself while held in one hand is a trick. I'd say it is a plastic shell containing a small motor and battery.
                            Good luck with your research.
                            bi

Comment

Hi sinergicus,
                              thanks for posting on this thread. Interesting pictures. The motor running itself while held in one hand is a trick. I'd say it is a plastic shell containing a small motor and battery.
                              Good luck with your research.
                              bi
                              "In MY OPINION, Pluto is made of cheese." That's as valid as your statement that "The motor running itself while held in one hand is a trick." I do not BELIEVE it is for real either, but that is my OPINION. You state everything as if it were a FACT. I hate to break it to you, but you DON'T know everything. You could be absolutely WRONG. How did you get so confused as to believe that your opinions are always fact? Or has this already been debunked? If so, you should have pointed to that rather than assume the role of the Great and Powerful OZ.
                              Last edited by Turion; 01-06-2021, 07:17 PM.

Comment

"In MY OPINION, Pluto is made of cheese." That's as valid as your statement that "The motor running itself while held in one hand is a trick." I do not BELIEVE it is for real either, but that is my OPINION. You state everything as if it were a FACT. I hate to break it to you, but you DON'T know everything. You could be absolutely WRONG. How did you get so confused as to believe that your opinions are always fact? Or has this already been debunked? If so, you should have pointed to that rather than assume the role of the Great and Powerful OZ.
                                So you're saying that what a person reads, or sees, on the internet, or anywhere, for that matter, like a statement by me posted above, may not necessarily be fact?

Gee! Perhaps a person should investigate further and see what historical and scientific literature, and recognized authorities have to say on the subject.

I have said many times that I don't expect, or want, readers to automatically believe me, rather that they consider what I offer and use resources available to them logically decide what is fact and truth versus BS.

Thanks for your insight,
                                bi

Comment

Working...
                                X